10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plévenon Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plévenon Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plévenon Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plévenon Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plévenon Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plévenon Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plévenon Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plévenon Brittany:
La Villa Côté Mer
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. La Villa Côté Mer offers accommodations in Saint Malo. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Le Mont Saint Michel is 22 miles from La Villa Côté Mer, and Cancale is 8 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- La Villa Cote Mer is situated at the end of a narrow lane, (unfortunately no sign post advertising this fact). Beautiful views from our bedroom window. The bedroom was spacious and comfortable enough. Breakfast was very good with pancakes every morning and omelette or boiled eggs, fruit ,croissants etc. La Villa Cote Mer is ideally situated for a fifteen minute transfer to the port which was the main reason we chose this place. St Malo is a fabulous town and well worth visiting along with all the other towns in this locality. It is worth more than a short stay in the area. The beaches are ideal for families. Plenty of scope for walking too.
- Once we found the house, we discovered how to reach other areas more easily. The view is magnificent and the location ensures there is no disturbance.
- A quiet place with a wonderful view. Very personnel with friendly staff. We can absolutely recommend it !
- The vue and the calm that surround this place. It is extremely relaxing to be there and just watch the sea.
Un endroit au calme avec une vue surprenante.
Valérie (la propriétaire) qui sait prendre soin de ses hôtes et d’une gentillesse.
Un petit déjeuner parfait avec des confitures maison.
Relais Saint Aubin
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Relais Saint Aubin offers accommodations in Erquy. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Saint Malo is 20 miles from Relais Saint Aubin, and Cancale is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Everything. We have eaten at the restaurant several times but it’s the first time we’ve stayed in one of the rooms. The quaint, cosy and spotlessly clean room was well equipped and comfortable. The little, flowery courtyard, complete with tables and chairs for guests was delightful.
We ate in the restaurant once again and the food and ambience are perfect.
- The restaurant is closed Monday and Tuesday but the owners very kind and charming.
- Very pretty rural setting. Nice modernised rooms. Amazing breakfast with Breton cakes and puddings. Restaurant looked really good too but not open the two nights we were there. Nothing much within walking distance so be prepared to drive or self-cater when resto closed.
- Courtyard setting, beautiful room with 4 poster bed and settee – very comfortable. Tea and coffee making facilities.
- The room was spacious and well equipped though not over-furnished. The dining room was cosy without being twee. The food was well-prepared and well-served.
- Everything. We have eaten at the restaurant several times but it’s the first time we’ve stayed in one of the rooms. The quaint, cosy and spotlessly clean room was well equipped and comfortable. The little, flowery courtyard, complete with tables and chairs for guests was delightful.
Chateau du Val d’Arguenon
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Cast-le-Guildo, 10 miles from Saint Malo, Chateau du Val d’Arguenon features a playground and a private beach area. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the bed and breakfast. Cancale is 18 miles from Chateau du Val d’Arguenon, and Dinard is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 6 miles from Chateau du Val d’Arguenon.
- The welcoming, helpful hostess, and the ambiance of the chateau generally
With the chateau and the family living there, we were able to flee the modern daylife into the 18th Century. In each room we felt the spirit of their family and history.
The best thing were the daily breakfast, the nice tips for our daily adventures and trips and the daily short nice conversations.
We are 23 and 27 years old and we really loved this trip and we are thinking about to go there again.
The perfect place for a relaxing holiday.
- Beautiful room in an amazing, historical chateau. Warm welcome and nice staff. Madamme Armelle served delicious breakfast with homemade baked goods every morning. She was very helpful in suggesting places to go, things to do and places to eat. A great, warm hostess. Beautiful and calm place to relax and perfectly situated to explore all of Bretagne.
- Great if you are a fan of history and rustic character
beautiful charming chateau with impressive park and unique location.
beautiful romantic breakfest-room.
two nice restaurants near the port. ten minutes within walking distance.
very friendly hosts gave us advice whenever we asked.
we felt warmly welcome, enjoyed every minute there and felt like home.
Entre Terre et Mer
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Cast-le-Guildo, 11 miles from Saint Malo, Entre Terre et Mer features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Cancale is 19 miles from Entre Terre et Mer, and Dinard is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 7 miles from Entre Terre et Mer.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Chez Bodo offers accommodations in Erquy. Free private parking is available on site.Saint Malo is 21 miles from Chez Bodo, and Cancale is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 18 miles from the property.
un accueille très chaleureux , une hygiène respecte dans la chambre et les sanitaires. petit déjeuner copieux, proposition de crêpes faite maison entre autre.
cuisine raffinée , la serveuse très agréable .
merci madame bodo pour votre gentillesse et votre professionnalisme.
Le lit était de grande taille, chambre spacieuse et propre.
Le petit déjeuner pour 5 euros était copieux et de qualité.
L’accueil est excellent.
- Calme très bon accueil. Nous sommes retournés 2 jours après pour profiter du resto: très bon rapport qualité prix et serveuse agréable et efficace. Nous reviendrons.
- La gentillesse de la propriétaire et sa disponibilité. Le bon rapport qualité prix. La qualité des repas.
- Le lit était confortable, l’hôte très accueillante, déco sobre.
- un accueille très chaleureux , une hygiène respecte dans la chambre et les sanitaires. petit déjeuner copieux, proposition de crêpes faite maison entre autre.
La Clef des Champs
La Clef des Champs is located in Saint-Alban, just 22 miles from Saint Malo. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cancale is 29 miles from La Clef des Champs, and Dinard is 20 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 18 miles away.
- Very nice room, decorated with style; excellent home-made breakfast! Very good value for money
- Comfortably decorated, like staying in a cozy living room that happened to have a bed. Lots of room and hooks and crannies for organizing. The lady of the house made her own jams, carmel sauce, and crepes. She was very down to earth.
- Excellent welcome, very well equipped and comfortable , location good. Very friendly hosts . Note the bathroom is ensuite , lovely large shower room . We enjoyed a really pleasant stay.
- Everything. Room was big, clean, comfortable and very nicely decorated. Owners were very friendly, we become nice welcome in the evening from the whole family, including dog 🙂 Breakfast was very tasty with lot of home-made products. Location was very quiet at french countryside, outside all the rush and noise from the big city. We definitelly recommend and hope once we will come back.
- Everything! It was just perfect: Chantal welcomed us with a local cider and backed a cake for the breakfast next morning. The room is big, clean and the bed is just so comfortable. The preparation of the room was very accurate, they care about every little detail. It is not extremely easy to find but it is worth the effort to find it! Cap Frehel is just 20 minutes away
villa belle etoile
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set in Saint-Lunaire, villa belle etoile offers accommodation with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk.All units at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Every room comes with a kettle, while some rooms are equipped with a terrace and others also provide guests with garden views. The rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Villa belle etoile offers a sun terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Saint Malo is 5 miles from villa belle etoile, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Josiane et Alain sont des hôtes très chaleureux et sympathiques. Belle chambre spacieuse – bonne literie. Calme assuré. Très bonne situation. Le petit-déjeuner est très copieux avec crêpes – 4/4 – fard breton – salade de fruits frais – tout cela “maison”.
- Très bel emplacement, Prestations de haute qualité, hôtes charmants
- l’accueil, le confort et la bienveillance des hôtes étaient parfaits.
- Très bon accueil et cadre très agréable. A conseiller.
Accueil parfait, chambres spacieuses et confortables, l’acces aux chambres par ascenseur a permis à notre fils qui est en fauteuil roulant de profiter de ce séjour
petit dejeuner pantagruèlique et délicieux
Le Tertre Gatinais
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Le Tertre Gatinais is located in Saint-Briac-sur-Mer, 5 miles from Saint Malo and 28 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Cancale is 13 miles from Le Tertre Gatinais, and Dinard is 3.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 3.7 miles from Le Tertre Gatinais.
- Private personal family business, super cosy, super relaxing, quiet, extremely well maintained and cute. The owner is a walking ancyclopedia about French Britany and won’t stop talking about it.
Very friendly and helpful owner.
Good breakfast with homemade crepes/cakes and homemade jams.
Quiet, peaceful location.
Very friendly owner who could give excellent tips for visits and restaurants. He gave good explanation of where to go on which moment of the day and with what type of wether. Lovely homemade marmelades at the breakfast.
The property was very well located and very quiet.
- Très bon accueil après un périple difficile. Beaucoup de discussions et d’attentions ! Chambres d’hôtes dans un beau cadre avec de bonnes adresses pour diner à proximité.
- Les propriétaires étaient d’une extrême gentillesse. Ils connaissent bien leur région et sont de bons conseils pour les lieux à visiter. Les chambres sont belles et spacieuses.
La Porte Ouverte
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Porte Ouverte offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Denoual. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Saint Malo is 20 miles from La Porte Ouverte, and Cancale is 27 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 16 miles away.
- Petit déjeuner très complet, et l’accueil de nos hôtes.
- We hebben het prima naar onze zin gehad. Mooie kamer, heerlijk ontbijt, vriendelijke mensen.
- Dans un décor “Comptoir de Famille” très bon accueil, chambre sympa et délicieux petit déjeuner … A recommander !
- Bon accueil. Belle déco. Situation sympathique près de Dinard et de Saint-Malo. Facile d’accès. Toutefois, c’est une chambre d’hôtes et non un appartement. Les équipements de cuisine et de séjour ne sont pas dans l’appartement. Mais c’est une très chouette chambre d’hôtes.
- Les hôtes, la chambre, le petit déjeuner, la literie
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Ker Liviou offers accommodations in Lancieux. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint Malo is 7 miles from Ker Liviou, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 29 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- It’s in a good location for getting around, room and breakfast were excellent. Everything had a wonderful French design flair about it.
- Tout car tout était parfait jusqu’a La petite pâtisserie toute chaude du matin et des confitures maison incroyable..
Sehr freundliche und hilfsbereite Gastgeber, die einen immer mit Tips versorgen; geschmackvoll eingerichteter Gemeinschaftsraum und Familienzimmer; super Frühstück mit selbstgebackenem Kuchen, Omelett, frisch gepresster Orangensaft.
Wir können die Unterkunft nur weiterempfehlen und würden jederzeit wiederkommen.
- accueil très chaleureux, maison décorée avec beaucoup de goût et parfaitement entretenue, petit déjeuner copieux
petit déjeuner excellent gateaux maison et salade de fruit.
documentation de la région
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plévenon Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plévenon Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plévenon Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plévenon Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!