10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pleubian Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pleubian Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pleubian Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pleubian Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pleubian Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pleubian Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pleubian Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pleubian Brittany:
Les Chambres d ‘Hôtes du Sillon
One of our top picks in Pleubian – and a guest favorite.
Les Chambres d ‘Hôtes du Sillon offers accommodations in Pleubian.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool and darts at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Perros-Guirec is 14 miles from Les Chambres d ‘Hôtes du Sillon, and Saint-Brieuc is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 52 miles from Les Chambres d ‘Hôtes du Sillon.
- A charming host, easy to park outside, an excellent breakfast , eggs, ham cheese, homemade jams, pain au chocolat etc. The crepe roe next door is run by the family and again they were very helpful, explaining local delicacies!
- We were on the walk from Treguier to Lezardrieux and needed a stop in the middle. This was it. And it was great value. To sit at the center sportsbar in the afternoon where everybody is renewing the Lotteryticket or buying Tobacco. That is true life in rural France. Restaurant next to the hotel is luckily very good. Breakfast was excellent, and we were offered what wasn’t at the table.
- beautiful building, very friendly staff Brigitte made us feel so welcome. very comfy room and a big bathroom. breakfast was lovely. will be booking again in the future
- I have not expected such a beautiful room and bathroom. Breakfast was amazing! Very friendly owner; great stay in Pleubian!
The hosts were billiant and made us very welcome. They don’t normally do evening meals but quckly booked tables for us in excellent places.
If you want the feel of a real Brittany chambres d’Hote we highly recommend this place.
Baradoz ar mor
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Baradoz ar mor is located in Pleubian, just 15 miles from Perros-Guirec.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 29 miles from Baradoz ar mor, and Paimpol is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes Aux Portes de Bréhat
Located in Ploubazlanec, 19 miles from Perros-Guirec, Chambres d’hôtes Aux Portes de Bréhat features a terrace and views of the sea.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Saint-Brieuc is 23 miles from dhôtes Portes Bréhat, and Paimpol is 2.4 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 45 miles from the property.
The room was great with views of the ocean from boths sides and the island, very comfy bed and very quite.
Breakfast was wonderful with fresh baked bread, home made jams and pastries, just great.
We would recommend this to anyone for a quite peaceful stay in Ploubazlanec off Idl de Brehat.
Position with excellent views of Ille deBrehat. I was given an attic room which was a lovely room with views of the sea from each side.
hostess insisted on carrying my bag both in and out of my room.
The location was great..
The welcoming was generous and so the breakfast.
- Lovely breakfast, friendly landlady, stylish room, sea view from window.
Tout était parfait, l’accueil, la décoration, le confort du couchage… Le petit déjeuner délicieux et pris dans la grande salle si joliment décorée face à la mer. Ensemble très chaleureux, les personnes et les lieux…
Nous avons déjà envie d’y retourner!!!
- The room was great with views of the ocean from boths sides and the island, very comfy bed and very quite.
Chambres De St Michel
One of our best sellers in Paimpol! Chambres De St Michel is located in Paimpol, 18 miles from Perros-Guirec and 23 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bréhat is 5 miles from Chambres De St Michel, and Lannion is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The hotel is situated in a beautiful historical building but the interior was tastefully renovated recently. The owners are very welcoming and helpful. The owner suggested different restaurants according to our specific wishes and we had one of the best culinary experiences in Brittany – excellent quality for a moderate price. The family suite had a nice personal touch (books, decoration, furniture etc) so we felt at home immediately. Add to that the wonderful garden, relaxed atmosphere and an excellent breakfast… We certainly would have liked to stay a couple more days.
NICE couple .very friendly .
Good breakfast ,homemade jam etc
- So comfy and quiet. The owners were so good at giving info on the area and as our french is poor their excellent english made it so much easier.
Helpfulness of the owners.
Very large, well-appointed accommodation.
Location right next to the pedestrian areas & 5 minutes walk from the harbour.
Great restaurant recommendation.
The owners were very friendly & welcoming.
Rooms were huge & spacious & clean.
lovely building with secure free off street parking.
A short & simple walk into Paimpol.
Chambres d’Hotes Losten ar Gogues
Located in Trédarzec in the region of Bretagne, 11 miles from Perros-Guirec, Chambres d’Hotes Losten ar Gogues features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop are available. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Saint-Brieuc is 28 miles from dHotes Losten ar Gogues, and Paimpol is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Amazing breakfast in a lovely b&b. Truly enjoyed staying here. Definitely recommended!
- Room was comfy and clean management friendly and help
A very nice and warm place. Very good for a few days stay.
Excellent room and breakfast
- Lovely presented spacious room with classy decorations. Hosts were very welcoming and friendly despite our limited grasp of French. Breakfast was a very nice continental affair with home baked surprises. Tredarzec is a little quite, but good restaurants can be found in nearby towns which are around a 10min drive away.
La déco de la chambre zen.
La simplicité du propriétaire, présence discrète non imposante
Villa Des Hortensias
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Villa Des Hortensias offers accommodations in Paimpol, just 21 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Saint-Brieuc is 20 miles from Villa Des Hortensias, and Bréhat is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 43 miles from Villa Des Hortensias.
The welcome, and the interesting food, particularly at the dinner.
Good room with large balcony.
- This is an ideal model for any boutique hotel…Lovely room, beautifully decorated, with balcony with sea views. Kettle and fridge provided in room. It’s on edge of Plouezec and a couple of miles from Paimpol, but all the coast around is lovely…Owners very friendly.
- The property was conveniently located for us with a car but probably would not work for someone using public transport. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was good.
The owners were friendly and helpful – and their little dog, Marius (when he was allowed to appear) was a real charmer.
The food was good – particularly the excellent dinner we had on the second night (must pre-book).
The WiFi worked!
- Nous avons passé une très bonne nuit. Guy a bien pris le temps de nous expliquer quels étaient les lieux à visiter ce qui nous a été fort utile.
- The welcome, and the interesting food, particularly at the dinner.
Chambres d’hôtes de Compadre
Set in a renovated farmhouse with 3000 m² of land, Chambres d’hôtes de Compadre is located 7.5 miles from the harbour in Paimpol. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this B&B.Each of the guest rooms has heating and a private bathroom with a shower. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in some of the rooms, and there is a room for guests with reduced mobility.BBQ facilities are available and guests also have access to the shared kitchen, which includes a fridge-freezer and microwave.The train station in Lancerf is 6.2 miles from this B&B and free parking is available on site. Activities in this area include cycling and hiking.
- The warm welcome. Crepes for breakfast. Easy to find and a good location for visiting the area. Use of fridge
- Wonderful place. Very friendly and clean. Beautiful garden. Good wifi.
- Hostess sat with us all at breakfast and there was general conversation round the (shared) table. Also, we could sit outside in the old farmyard in the evening sun and chat with other guests if we wanted to.
- Clean, well appointed Chambres d’Hotes, with a helpful and charming Hostess. All rooms fully equipped with good WI-Fi but pleased to say no TV.
- The room is one of four in a separate granite building across the coutryard from the owners house. The layout is beautiful with a large kitchen and breakfast area that you can use for making tea and coffee. The room was large light and beautifully clean. Decor new but still kept in French tradition. Bathroom and shower facilties excellent. Chantel the owner is friendly and welcomingl. She speaks very little English but is helpful with suggestions of what to see and do in the area. It is a very quiet small town with no restaurants so nearest with good choice is Paimpol 10k away. Alot of places were still closed which surprised us for the end of May. Would definitely recommend the accommodation and stay again.
Manoir de Coat Gueno
Manoir de Coat Gueno, dating from the 15th century, is a B&B set in Pleudaniel in the Breton countryside. A heated swimming pool features in the large park and typical produce is served for breakfast.Rooms include fresh fruit and a selection of tea, coffee and infusions, while satellite TV is also provided. Free WiFi is available and each room is decorated in a traditional style with antique furniture.A continental breakfast, consisting of crepes and other regional specialities, is served every morning beside the open fireplace.You can visit the Château de la Roche-Jagu, 5.6 miles from this B&B and free private parking is possible on site.
- A very special old family home in a beautiful setting with a kind and caring host
- Unforgettable Ambience, beds were comfort, owner was pleasant and helpful, accomodation with character and charme
- Not only accommodation was very good also the hosts were excellent and very friendly, nothing we requested was too much.
We were warmly welcomed by our charming host, and escorted to our room which was in a separate part of a fascinating and beautifully restored French Manor house tucked away in the Brittany countryside, and complete with tower and turret (and a ghost we were told!). We had a delightful room under the eaves, plenty of ventilation and all amenities provided. Excellent bathroom. A very nice continental breakfast which was included in the tariff was served to us by our host who was anxious that we had everything we needed and that our visit to the Manoir was comfortable.
We loved the place, we’re delighted with our stay there and are pleased to recommend it to future guests.
As a further gesture of goodwill our host went out of his way to help us with our next evening’s accommodation, phoning ahead and confirming the booking for us. I cannot thank him enough for his generous hospitality.
- Manoir magnifique, rénové tout en gardant le caractère de l’époque et le style de la région. Calme car perdu au milieu des champs. Le maître des lieux nous donne ses conseils pour les visites et les restaurants.
Chambres Le Clos de la Baie
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Chambres Le Clos de la Baie offers accommodations in Paimpol. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.Perros-Guirec is 19 miles from Chambres Le Clos de la Baie, and Saint-Brieuc is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 45 miles from the property.
Very friendly,helpful owners.
- Quiet and peaceful, modern and clean. Breakfast with lots of choice and host asking us how to best match our taste (eg. cereals for children).
- Gentillesse , efficacité ,disponibilité ,tout très bien organisé avec sourire et écoute ,nous avons passé un très bon séjour . Merci et nous reviendrons avec nos kayaks avec grand plaisir
- Agrėable .Accueil sympathique de Stéphane et Véroniqur. Chambre et sanitaire correctes. Petit déj. copieux. On a l’impression d’arriver chez des amis. Nous les recommandons
un lieu de séjour en ville mais d’une grande tranquillité, un espace vraiment spacieux mais en retrait de tout bruit et toute agitation, parfait pour nous qui n’aimont pas la cohue
nous avons aimé aussi le caractère typique de l’établissement.
- Very friendly,helpful owners.
Chambres d’hôtes de Ty Guen
Chambres d’hôtes de Ty Guen is located in Trédarzec, 10 miles from Perros-Guirec and 28 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Paimpol is 8 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de Ty Guen, and Bréhat is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Excellent location – perfect base to explore Lannion and Treguier, not to mention most beautiful coast! Friendly hosts, good size room with the fabulous view.
- Extrem ruhig, grandioser Ausblick ins Grüne und über Treguier, großer Garten, extrem freundliche und hilfsbereite Hosts, sehr gutes Frühstück. Alles perfekt.
- Excellent petit déjeuner,sucré,salé . Très bonne literie. Couple charmant et discret en même temps.
- Nous avons été très bien reçu et le confort était au rendez-vous
Des hôtes très sympathiques qui nous ont donné plein de conseils pour organiser notre séjour !
La chambre est très bien décorée avec tout le confort nécessaire.
Petit déjeuner maison excellent !
On recommande !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pleubian Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pleubian Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pleubian Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pleubian Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!