10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plessé Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Plessé Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plessé Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plessé Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plessé Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plessé Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plessé Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plessé Pays De La Loire:
Le Chêne Blanc
Le Chêne Blanc offers accommodations in Plessé. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Nantes is 29 miles from Le Chêne Blanc, and La Baule is 30 miles away. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 31 miles from the property.
We loved this place!
As a couple, we cycled from St. Malo to Bordeaux and this was one of the stops along the way.
This place was ideal for us.
– Clean, spacious, Outside seating area, kitchen is equipped with the basics (except kettle).
– Close to a small but well stocked shop (great if you have a car)
– The owner is exceptionally friendly and homely. She stays in the house opposite.
I think this is a working farm (with fruit tree’s, yum) , so in the evening you see the cows being led back to the fields.
- A lovely farm out in the country. Really nice friendly people.
– The lady is a very nice person, always with a smile on her face. Though her English is limited, it gives the people chance to practice their French
– Absolutely fabulous breakfast, homemade butter, jam, bio yoghurts and fresh baguettes
– Big bathrooms and comfortable beds
– Absolute silence at night
– It would be a great place to spend eco-tourist vacations (we were just passing through)
– Not a big deal to check out at 1pm
- Un accueil très chaleureux, une chambre neuve très confortable et lumineuse et en plus, une cuisine à disposition… Des conditions idéales pour se reposer d’une journée de travail !
Super Gîte ! Super Accueil !
JE RECOMMANDE !!
Une cuisine hyper bien équipée à notre disposition 🙂 le Must !
Si vous êtes commercial en tournée, c’est le meilleur rapport qualité prix de toute la région !!
on peut récupérer la TVA ! sympa pour les notes de frais 😉
Si vous êtes en famille venez-y nombreux un week-end, il y a plein de douches !
plus de 15 lits si j’ai bien compté !
tout a été refait à neuf ! il y a même une douche accessible Handicap.
je reviendrais, c’est certain !
- We loved this place!
Le Nid d’Omer
Le Nid d’Omer is located in Saint-Omer-de-Blain, 23 miles from Nantes and 27 miles from Pornic. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. La Baule is 28 miles from Le Nid d’Omer, and Saint-Nazaire is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 25 miles from Le Nid d’Omer.
- The room was spotless and very comfortable. Air conditioning was a nice touch. Very helpful owners. Access to the little kitchen was a bonus. Lovely location – local seafood restaurant amazing.
- Absolutely perfect in every way, especially for cyclists on Velodyssey.Eric and Dominique were the kindest of hosts, let us use their washing machine for dirty cycling kit and the stove in their own kitchen as the small shared kitchen only had a microwave. Beautifully decorated and furnished, spacious and very comfortable. Delicious breakfast with home made jams and yoghurts. Secure garage for storing bikes and just a few pedal turns from the velodyssey. Highly recommended!
- We loved our stay wonderful hospitality and the best breakfast we had in France. Home made bread cakes butter yoghurt delicious and great conversation even with our limited French . This is a little oasis of charm and tranquillity
- Property was immaculate, breakfast was superb, owners friendly, room very comfortable and location beautifully quiet. Exceptional value for money.
- Very comfortable and friendly host. We really enjoyed our stay and the homemade breakfast.
Les Roseaux de Callac
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Roseaux de Callac offers accommodations in Guéméné-Penfao. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Nantes is 30 miles from Les Roseaux de Callac, and Saint-Nazaire is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Evening meal with the owners was a lovely experience.
- Super room, exceptionally clean, great bathroom. Wonderfully comfortable lounge and extremely friendly and kind hosts. Would wholeheartedly recommend.
- Lovely friendly host, very clean, secluded location
- The owners were lovely as well as very helpful. There was plenty to eat at breakfast and nothing was too much trouble for the owners
- A perfect, quiet place to stay. Very quiet with welcoming hosts.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Cougou offers accommodations in Guenrouet, just 30 miles from Pornic.Each room includes a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. La Baule is 25 miles from Le Cougou, and Saint-Nazaire is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Lovely accomodation and friendly owners. Kindly gave us a lift into town to get some food.
- Really kind couple – English/French – who ran the B&B. Nothing too much trouble. Good breakfast. Smart, tidy room.
- L’indépendance, la réactivité de l’hôte face aux petits imprévus
Petit déjeuner très copieux
Amabilité de la famille accueillante
Très bel établissement
Calme et silencieux
- La hospitalitat de l’Yvan i la Gillian. La casa es bonica y confortable y es troba en un llogaret molt agradable, a uns 4Km del canal que va de Nantes a Brest. Bona relació qualitat preu.
Exçarêve is located in Guenrouet, 30 miles from Pornic and 25 miles from La Baule. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Nazaire is 21 miles from Exçarêve, and Pornichet is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- I loved the concern for nature and the environment
Très bon accueil, un gite ou l’on s’y sent bien. Joli environnement reposant et de l’espace.
Restauration proche et on y mange bien.
- Petit déjeuner maison et réduction du prix compte tenu problèmes chaudière.
Petit déjeuner bon et copieux
Visite de la ferme et rencontre avec les animaux
- Escale originale. Petit déjeuner bio très copieux pains faits maison délicieux.
Le Pré Marie
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Le Pré Marie is located in Jans, just 27 miles from Nantes. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saint-Herblain is 27 miles from Le Pré Marie, and Redon is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 31 miles from Le Pré Marie.
Home made bread and cake and selection of jams. The host was very friendly and helpful.
Room was very pleasant.
- The host, Francoise, was extremely helpful and friendly.
As usual a friendly welcome from host and hostess with plenty of advice about the area and where to obtain an evening meal on a Monday evening. The Relay in the next town produces an excellent meal and coffee and free wine for those not driving though my friend was a little overawed when she discovered she was the only women there amongst thirty lorry drivers!
A comfortable bed and good bathroom in characterful accommodation was supplemented by the continental breakfast in the morning with lots of home made products. Certainly a good stopover spot on the way to the ferry and plenty of interesting places to visit not far away.
- Lovely welcome and delicious breakfast. There was a very nice room to sit in, as well as our bedroom. As we were the only ones staying we had this to ourselves. It had a microwave, fridge and washing up area, as well as plates, knives etc to use. There was also a patio to sit on outside with table and chairs. Parking was good and the location was quiet and convenient for the ferry port.
- Very quiet, excelldnt host, great breakfast with home made condiments
- Home made bread and cake and selection of jams. The host was very friendly and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, L’Hôt’Berge offers accommodations in La Chapelle-de-Brain.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Ambon is 30 miles from L’Hôt’Berge, and Redon is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 28 miles from L’Hôt’Berge.
- My sister left her clothes in the wardrobe in the bathroom of room one. I have emailed the owner three times but had no reply Is there anything you can do to help
- Interesting, quirky rooms, very welcoming. Lovely food. Nicely remote but still accessable for Redon.
- Very nice house, with a big common area including sofa, kitchen and table, like at home. Very nice meals, place peace and quite. Owner very friendly
- Very friendly welcome when we arrived earlier than expected. Refreshments offered which was appreciated. Pretty country position. Breakfast was superb with garden fruit, homemade yogurt, jam and fresh bread and pastries. Very high standard of cleanliness throughout.
- les propriétaires sont disponibles et tres agréables la chambre familiale fait son effet surtout chez les enfants
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, La Grand’Maison is located in La Chapelle-de-Brain in the region of Bretagne, just 30 miles from Rennes. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Redon is 9 miles from La Grand’Maison, and Châteaubriant is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 27 miles from La Grand’Maison.
- Beautiful house, lovely owner, lovely evening meal and breakfast
- Lovely old Manor House in a peaceful location. The owner is charming and helpful. A wonderful spread of breads, croissants, home made preserves and hot coffee for breakfast. I would thoroughly recommend this chambers d’hotes.
- The owner was very pleasant and provided a lot of local knowledge. It was in an attractive small village next a river. The local buildings, especially the church, were very nice.
- Beautiful home, outstanding supper, friendly host, excellent provision for the cyclist.
- Pittoresques , dépaysement garanti. Pour moi , bien plus agréable que l hôtel. Silence exceptionnel et petits oiseaux au réveil, de quoi partir du bon pied.
Chambre d’Hôtes de la Riaudaie
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Chambre d’Hôtes de la Riaudaie is located in Redon in the region of Bretagne, just 30 miles from La Baule. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Saint-Nazaire is 28 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Riaudaie, and Pornichet is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 32 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes de la Riaudaie.
- Rural property with plenty of character, quiet location, friendly owner, excellent food.
- We loved the genuinely warm and friendly reception. Storage facility for the bike was excellent. Location was perfect for us as just off the velo route. Madam went the extra mile and cooked a simple but delicious meal. Breakfast very good.
- Very friendly staff and super breakfast and nature
- Fabulous location and wonderful hosts. Breakfast was fantastic!
Great room with views to the front and the rear of the property looking out over fields with horses and the large rear garden.
The rear garden had a swimming pool, table tennis, swings, a massive trampoline and plenty of space for the kids to play hide and seek. The owners were lovely and even though we had a few funny moments communicating as she didn’t speak much English and we didn’t speak much French. Even took us with their own car to the local wedding we were attending when we asked about taxis! Lovely place to stay.
Le Jardin des Sitelles
Featuring free WiFi, Le Jardin des Sitelles offers pet-friendly accommodations in Redon.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.La Baule is 29 miles from Le Jardin des Sitelles, and Saint-Nazaire is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 33 miles from Le Jardin des Sitelles.
- Tranquil setting in beautiful gardens with easy access into town via canal footpath or road. Kindly owners and very good breakfast with homemade produce. Locked storage for our bicycles.
Excellent comfy bed and a really good breakfast comprising of various breads, croissants and home made jams.
The garden is beautiful and we were pleased to wander around it at our leisure.
- Fantastic value b&b, super friendly couple with the most amazing gardens and donkeys! Lovely to relax on the garden patio after arriving by bike( has bike storage)- very tired legs, 15min walk to town and restaurants, highly recommend, little gem
- Beautiful accommodation, excellent breakfast, great hostess
- Very welcoming and helpful hosts- we arrifed soaking wet and filthy after you long from Nantes
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plessé Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plessé Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plessé Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plessé Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!