10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plessala Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plessala Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plessala Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plessala Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plessala Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plessala Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plessala Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plessala Brittany:
La Vieille Laiterie
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Vieille Laiterie is located in Plessala in the region of Bretagne, just 29 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Brieuc is 19 miles from La Vieille Laiterie, and Dinan is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 35 miles from the property.
Everything was perfect.
Wonderful setting, beautiful views.
Beds were so comfortable, to quote my daughter…they were like marshmallows!
Breakfasts fantastic and hosts so helpful and accommodating.
We will definitely return.
- Fantastic big bed and very comfortable. The continental breakfast was excellent
- The peace and tranquillity of the location was totally relaxing. The hosts were very welcoming, helpful and approachable throughout our stay. The rooms were immaculate and very well appointed. The complimentary breakfast was superb and offered great variety. The grounds of property were lovely and the night sky was simply breath taking.
- Lovely area. Property sympatheticallt renovated to a high standard.
A warm welcome.
Lovely, comfortable accommodation.
A superb location in rural France.
And simply fantastic hosts, who were very accommodating.
Would highly Recommend.
- Everything was perfect.
Chambres Tres Belle Maison
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Chambres Tres Belle Maison offers accommodations in Loudéac. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 25 miles from Chambres Tres Belle Maison, and Saint-Brieuc is 21 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 39 miles away.
- Beautiful and quiet house in a lovely environment. The owner was very nice and kind. I will definitely recommend it!
Very spacious room, with tea and coffee and fresh milk was available. Good having English and French TV channels.
Bed very comfortable and good working shower.
- A lovely property in a delightful location. A great night’s sleep in tranquil surroundings. If it’s peace and quiet you’re after this is the place.
- All the extra attention to details showed the effort to make you feel welcome
Located in beautiful countryside, which provided a lovely escape from busy cities we had visited. No shops or entertainment within walking distance, but peaceful walks through farming lands and forests readily available.
Hosts were very friendly and helpful providing sightseeing and restaurant recommendations, and generally being nice! Lovely breakfast supplied also
Moonflower House is located in Rohan, 17 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 30 miles from Vannes. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Saint-Brieuc is 29 miles from Moonflower House, and Auray is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 47 miles from Moonflower House.
- Accommodation the best we have experienced. Breakfast perfect. Beds so comfy. Clean as a new pin. Sarah most accommodating in every way
We had a great welcome from Sarah. She is used to having cyclists and so had safe storage waiting for us plus a cup of tea for me and a hot chocolate for my son. All of which was very welcome. Our twin room was very comfortable with all facilities including an electic kettle and brew kit if we needed it.
Sarah even drove us into Rohan to a nice Creperie for our evening meal and when we finished came to collect us. That is such a special thing to do!
Our fellow guest were 2 French couples so at breakfast we had a lively discussion about France, Brexit and cycling all with good humour! The breakfast was great as well!
I plan to go back with my wife next year.
- Bed really comfy and views lovely. Host very helpful.
- Great B&B, fantastically clean, bedding every couple of days got changed and smelt fresh. Comfy beds, great shower.
the house is simple, lovely, airy and fresh. The room was ample in size, very comfortable, and clean. The ensuite bathroom had a BATH! and a shower, and a window that opened. it was easy to find, and Sarah was amazing, She is friendly, knowledgeable, helpful: the materials she has at hand and advice for towns and sights in proximity were both very helpful.
Breakfast was delicious with the fresh baguettes and croissants retrieved daily from the local boulangerie. plus the homemade cherry jam as to die for. We found the whole experience quite lovely, And Jarvis ( the dog) was an added bonus!
Manoir de la Peignie
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Manoir de la Peignie offers accommodations in Merdrignac, just 27 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Dinan is 25 miles from Manoir de la Peignie, and Pontivy is 27 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 31 miles from the property.
La amabilidad de la propietaria.
La ubicación y el entorno.
La comodidad de la casa y de la habitación en particular.
- accueil excellent.calme du Manoir apprécié.la nature y est préservée.chambre très confortable et très chaleureuse. pain et confiture délicieux. on a envie d’y revenir!!! nous avons bien discuté avec notre hôtesse qui communique son attachement aux chevaux.
- La demeure remonte au XIIIème siècle, 1204 pour être précis; détruite par les angloys pendant la guerre de cent ans, elle a été restaurée au XVIIème. Une merveille pour les amateurs de poutres multi centenaires de chênes itou. Décoration charmante et surannée, accueil très sympathique.
Notre hote est une personne rafinée qui accueil incroyablement bien les gens. La Maison est d’un goût et l’installation générale estplus que parfaite. Vraiment je conseil ce Manoir.
Quoi dire de plus que le petit déjeuner est une simple merveille… merci, merci, merci Madame. Au plaisir de vous revoir.
- Casa di campagna davvero caratteristica e affascinante.Pulita e accogliente.Proprietaria davvero gentile e disponibile.
- La amabilidad de la propietaria.
B&B – Maison du Porhoet
Located in La Trinité-Porhoët in the region of Bretagne, 26 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, B&B – Maison du Porhoet features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Saint-Brieuc is 30 miles from B&B – Maison du Porhoet, and Pontivy is 19 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 37 miles from the property.
Beautifully restored French house, a joy to stay. The owner, Yvonne was so accommodating and so interesting. Each room of the house has been restored to a high standard and if you like French ‘chic’ then you will love it here.
Situated in a typically quiet, interesting French village
- This is a fantastic B + B, I was warmly greeted with a cup of tea when I arrived. My room was great , I slept really well. The breakfast was really good ( the best scrambled eggs I have ever eaten ! ). This is a lovely place to stay, and the owner is a lovely warm person. 100%
- Amazing host, beautiful property and very welcoming from the minute the door opened. Would totally recommend this property without hesitation
- Yvonne is a great host, which will do whatever it takes to please you. The room was extra large, with antique furniture. The village is very quiet, but it’s close to many historic villages (Josselin, etc.). Breakfast was very good.
- Beautiful property in idyllic location. The host was very welcoming and helpful. Food was lovely and the bed was so comfortable.
- Beautifully restored French house, a joy to stay. The owner, Yvonne was so accommodating and so interesting. Each room of the house has been restored to a high standard and if you like French ‘chic’ then you will love it here.
L’Ancienne Boulangerie offers accommodations in Collinée.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 18 miles from L’Ancienne Boulangerie, and Dinan is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 28 miles from L’Ancienne Boulangerie.
- Very nice persons! It has been a real pleasure to stay there.
- The owners made us feel very comfortable, they were very nice. The room we got was probably the smallest in the house however it was very nicely decorated and well equipped. As we were by car, the location was also good as it is was easy to get to the other places we wanted to visit.
- A warm welcome from friendly hosts. A good location for the jazz festival at Langourla. I’m sure we’ll be back next year!
- Friendly owners and relaxed atmosphere. Comfortable, clean and well decorated.
- Susanne and John were wonderful.lovely breakfast they took great care of us.
Une Chambre en Bretagne
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Une Chambre en Bretagne is located in Collinée, just 18 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Dinan is 24 miles from Une Chambre en Bretagne, and Pontivy is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Clos des Hortensias
Located in Plémy, Le Clos des Hortensias is surrounded by an 800 m² garden and you can enjoy the furnished terrace. It offers B&B accommodation, just 15.5 miles from Saint-Brieuc and the sea.All of the heated rooms at Le Clos des Hortensias are uniquely decorated in warm colours. Each room features a sofa, a desk and a wardrobe. Each also includes an en suite bathroom with free toiletries and a shower.A continental breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room or on the terrace, by the garden.Free private parking is provided on site and the medieval town of Moncontour is just 3.7 miles from the B&B.
- L’accueil et la disponibilité du couple très diserts sur la région.
La sympathie des hôtes qui sont très prévenants sans être envahissants. Les nombreuses attentions prévues pour le confort des résidents.
Le service et la propreté impeccables avec en plus beaucoup de charme autant dans les chambres que pour le petit déjeuner.
Le tout à un prix très raisonnable. Nous reviendrons avec plaisir!
- Gite tres bien place endroit tranquille et agreable proprietaire tres sympathique et tres accueillant chambre spacieuse et confortable
- Super nette Gastgeber, leckeres Frühstück. Tolle Ausstattung.
- L’accueil et les conseils des hôtes qui ont vraiment envie de vous faire partager leur amour pour leur coin de Bretagne.
Un Jardin à Moncontour
Located in Moncontour in the region of Bretagne, 12 miles from Saint-Brieuc, Un Jardin à Moncontour features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Dinan is 27 miles from Un Jardin à Moncontour, and Pontivy is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- It is a really lovely place, interior was very impressive downstairs.
- The room was very clean, comfortable, and delightfully decorated. The area is beautiful.
- Accueil très chaleureux et hôtes très prévenant. La suite propre et bien équipée était très confortable. Le petit déjeuner était copieux et excellent avec des produits frais.
la salle de bain
le charme de la chambre
- Accueil très chaleureux des hôtes, chambre très confortable et très bien équipée, petit déjeuner maison copieux et délicieux… Un séjour idéal au calme dans un village magnifique. Merci encore !
Chambres d’Hôtes A la Garde Ducale
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Chambres d’Hôtes A la Garde Ducale is located in Moncontour.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 12 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Dinan is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was very nice on terrace and food supurb
- Perfect location for my needs at the time….family room overlooking the town square….spacious and clean….had a town festival while I was there to vote on Frances best village, which moncontour came a fantastic fourth…..a memorable 2 days….
- Beautiful hotel in a beautiful town!! The couple that run the hotel are lovely and they advised us a very nice restaurant to go for dinner, Le Chaudron Magique, it was great fun!! The home made breakfast was delicious!!
- Accueil, situation de la chambre d’hôte, restaurant à proximité (crêperie)….
- Alojamiento limpio y personal amable. Nos dieron todas las facilidades. Establecimiento con ambiente familiar y desayuno abundante típico de la región. Las habitaciones rusticas pero completas.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plessala Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plessala Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plessala Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plessala Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!