10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plescop Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plescop Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plescop Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plescop Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plescop Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plescop Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plescop Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plescop Brittany:
Le Clos du Gusquel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Le Clos du Gusquel is located in Plescop. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 18 miles from Le Clos du Gusquel, and Vannes is 5 miles away.
- Large, clean, cosy, nicely decorated rooms and facilities, and great attention to details. Attentive host and very good continental breakfast. Beautiful outside terrace and swimming-pool, in a green and peaceful area.
- Exceptional place with cosy and large rooms, clean and very well decorated; comfortable bed. Home cinema with big screen and hi-fi sound, sauna and swimming pool, tasty breakfast and hospitality.
- Accueil très chaleureux dans un cadre reposant et magnifique. Nous avons passé un super sejour, tout était réunit pour se sentir comme chez soi. Avec bien sûr des prestations au top : piscine, sauna, petite salle de ciné, un petit déjeuner copieux..le top. Et merci pour vos petites attentions ! Nous recommandons à tout notre entourage 🙂
- Une nuit parfaite avec un petit-déjeuner parfait. Je garde l’adresse pour un prochain déplacement!
- La casa muy bonita. Habitación amplia y acogedora. Zona muy tranquila.
Chambres d’Hôtes Ty Mezad
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and views of the sea, Chambres d’Hôtes Ty Mezad is located in Séné. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. La Baule is 27 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Ty Mezad, and Saint-Barthélemy is 26 miles from the property.
The kindest woman. We hardly spoke any french, still she tried to help us with our booking and day trops and chat with us about our day.
Breakfast was plenty, with fresh bread, fruits and jams.
- Hostess just delightful, such a warm and friendly reception. Bed very comfy, cleanliness perfect, nice view, lovely area for walks, breakfast just perfect, with so many little extras to make one really feel at home.
- Wonderful location in a quiet village near the sea. There was 19th century mansion with clean spacious rooms, equipped with antique furniture, all modern amenities and views of the Gulf of Morbihan as well. Hospitable owner – Michelle is speaking only in French, which further lends authenticity to this place, but she was very friendly and advised interesting sights around. Lovely breakfast with a large selection of breads, croissants, jams, fruit, etc. Recommended for a relaxing break away in a magnifique Bretagne.
There was a very warm welcome from the owner, Michelle, and we felt at home straight away.
We had a large, clean, pleasant room with a comfortable bed and a good sized adjoining bathroom/WC.
There was an excellent breakfast with a good choice of bread, croissants, jams etc.
The house is very nicely situated in a quiet village location and just a few minutes walk down a lane opposite the house brings you to a beautiful beach.
We were there for 2 nights and wish we could have stayed longer.
Hope to visit again next year.
Location to Vannes and 50m from a lovely small safe sandy beach.
Michelle could not have been more accommadating, her English was as good as our French however that did not stop her trying to accommodate our every need.
- The kindest woman. We hardly spoke any french, still she tried to help us with our booking and day trops and chat with us about our day.
Les Chambres B&B de Giovanni
Featuring free WiFi, Les Chambres B&B de Giovanni offers accommodations in Vannes.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. La Baule is 31 miles from Les Chambres B&B de Giovanni, and Saint-Barthélemy is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 55 miles from Les Chambres B&B de Giovanni.
Really clean and cosy place with really nice decoration and a comfortable double bed. The bathroom and showers were shared but very clean and with all the amenities.
Most economic price in Vannes and a really friendly and helpful staff.
- Giovanni is a very nice man. His rooms are very nice and reasonbly priced and the beds are very comfortable. Do not be put off by the appearance of the building, you will be pleasantly suprised once inside.
- excellent and convenient location, superb on-site management from Giovanni.
- completely helpful and welcoming host. Half a block from the port
- Very nice and familiar B&B. The room was really fine and everything was clean. The B&B is located directly next to the old town of Vannes.
- Really clean and cosy place with really nice decoration and a comfortable double bed. The bathroom and showers were shared but very clean and with all the amenities.
Les Dames de Nage
Les Dames de Nage is located in Grand-Champ, just 18 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. The bed and breakfast has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Vannes is 5 miles from Les Dames de Nage, and Quiberon is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 55 miles from the property.
We had a short but relaxing stay . Philippe definitely knows how to welcome guests and make them feel very much at home. We enjoyed the hot tub immensely and also used the large indoor pool. For a B&B the facilities are of a very high standard.
We had a very comfortable bedroom with a huge bed! The en suite bathroom is large and very well equipped. There is also a spacious communal area with pool table, tv etc.
A B&B we would highly recommend and use again.
Owners (Philippe) could not be more friendly. Family like atmosphere. Quiet surrounding and location (in the moment only two rooms plus huge living room).
Lovely interior and details of decoration.
Fresh bread and hand sliced fruits every morning.
Best stay in France. Highlight of our trip!
- Lovely newly renovated farm building complete with pool and gym. Phillippe was extremely helpful and a very friendly host.
- Phillipe is a charming host – incredibly welcoming and helpful without being intrusive. Our room (The Victoria) was beautiful with a view onto the garden, lovely bathroom and exceptionally comfortable bed. The breakfast was delicious. A perfect couple of nights!
En premier l accueil du propriétaire qui nous a fait un superbe accueil et nous a fait la visite guidée. Un superbe petit déjeuner nous attendait le matin .
Une maison dans laquelle on se sent bien et une chambre magnifique
Un cadre idyllique
- We had a short but relaxing stay . Philippe definitely knows how to welcome guests and make them feel very much at home. We enjoyed the hot tub immensely and also used the large indoor pool. For a B&B the facilities are of a very high standard.
La Villa Garenne
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Villa Garenne offers accommodations in Vannes, just 31 miles from La Baule.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Barthélemy is 23 miles from La Villa Garenne, and Quiberon is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 55 miles from La Villa Garenne.
- Comfy beds, lovely bed linen. High level of cleanliness. Very friendly and helpful owners. Excellent breakfast with locally or homemade produced products.
- Location very good close to old town. Breakfast very good (inc boiled eggs) and even had some made available for early start on day of departure. Vannes is a lovely town.
- Location & high standard were fabulous. The couple who run this delightful establishment were lovely. The breakfast was fabulous. The bed very comfortable, the shower excellent & our room beautiful. I couldn’t recommend this establishment highly enough.
- The location of this beautiful chambre d’hôte is just steps away from the old walled city! A historic home very tastefully and creatively decorated with the comfort of their guests in mind! Refreshing lemon mint water on arrival and a Nespresso machine available for an afternoon tea or coffee! Lovely breakfast room, salon with interesting reading material and cosy outdoor patio to enjoy! Delicious breakfast buffet with homemade yogurt, fresh pressed juice, different fresh fruit, breads and local cheeses each morning!!! Exc. French press coffee and flaky croissants! The owners were very friendly and willing to assist us whenever help was needed. We were especially grateful for their help with our bicycles! A highlight of our 7 week cycle tour through France!
- Fabulous location, friendly staff, clean and charming. We were lucky to have found this place. Wish we would have been able to stay longer.
Le Clos de Kerhouil
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le Clos de Kerhouil is located in Plumergat. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 16 miles from Le Clos de Kerhouil, and Vannes is 8 miles away.
Our hosts, Kate and Maurice, were so accommodating and great fun. We were very comfortable and the breakfasts were excellent! Every day the breakfast was different. Kate also made cakes and yoghurts. We had jams, fruit, prunes, different breads and lovely coffee. Nothing was too much trouble and our hosts were very attentive to our needs. Also, the property was decorated to a very high standard and located perfectly for our needs.
Our bed was very comfortable and the room of a good size.
- Big rooms, beautiful house, friendly hosts, stunning breakfast, simply great accomodation.
- Nice house in garden, very friendly and helpful hosts.
- Clean. Homemade breakfast with lokal products. Nice host.
- A lovely welcoming couple at a beautiful suburban house. Breakfast was great, the room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated, but the real gem was our wonderful hostess who made sure that every aspect of our stay was excellent. From lively conversation at breakfast to recommending a perfect sightseeing itinerary, she was a superstar!
- Our hosts, Kate and Maurice, were so accommodating and great fun. We were very comfortable and the breakfasts were excellent! Every day the breakfast was different. Kate also made cakes and yoghurts. We had jams, fruit, prunes, different breads and lovely coffee. Nothing was too much trouble and our hosts were very attentive to our needs. Also, the property was decorated to a very high standard and located perfectly for our needs.
Au Pré Carré
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Au Pré Carré offers accommodations in Plumergat, just 17 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and slippers. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Vannes is 7 miles from Au Pré Carré, and Quiberon is 18 miles away.
- Les propriétaires sont facilement joignables et très sympathiques. Les prestations (literie, repas, petit-déjeuner…) sont de grande qualité !
- Un accueil fabuleux, une literie exceptionnelle, un calme parfait
- le charme de la chambre, le grand lit confortable, les équipements, le déjeuner délicieux et surtout la piscine chauffée
L’accueil (les hôtes sont conviviaux)
Bon petit déjeuner
Chambre parfaite, très propre et spacieuse
Piscine, sauna et hammam très agréables pour l’espace détente
Maison parfaitement propre, bien sécurisé
Très proche de Vannes
Situé dans un endroit très calme
- Hôtes très Accueillants,exellent petit déjeuner avec beaucoup de choix,mobilier et literie agréables.
Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Sahara
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Sahara is located in Séné in the region of Bretagne, just 27 miles from La Baule. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Barthélemy is 26 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Vannes is 3.7 miles away.
- Hosts were very pleasant and helpful. Husband even went and brought pizza back for us (it was a Sunday and all nearby restaurants were closed). Great breakfast.
- Bed very comfortable and great to have use of the kitchen.
- א. בוקר טובה, היינו לבד במתחם אך עקב גשם וקור לא ניצלו את החצר,
Nous sommes des randonneurs et avons été remarquablement accueillis. La responsable a été d’une grande gentillesse et à l’écoute de nos besoins. Le cadre est magnifique.
Depuis des années nous parcourons les routes et les hébergements correspondants de France, et nous n’avons pas trouvé d’équivalent quant à la qualité de l’accueil.
Si d’aventure, nous retournons dans la région, c’est là, à coup sûr, que nous nous arrêterons.
Très très content de notre séjour.!
- belle maison au calme accueil plus que sympathique sejour apprecié par nous 6
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Ar Couette is located in Le Bono, just 21 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Vannes is 8 miles from Ar Couette, and Quiberon is 13 miles away.
- Beautifully decorated rooms, very friendly and helpful staff, location nearby to lots of pretty towns (a car is essential). Lovely gardens with patio furniture for use. Kettle, cups, tea and coffee provided in the room. Lounge area for guests with a cooker, hob and microwave. Lots of books and games available. The owner’s dogs are very well behaved.
- Very comfortable accommodation, great location, excellent breakfast, very knowledgeable and helpful owner.
- Réservé pour l’anniversaire de notre maman qui était enchantée. Le site est très zen et bien entretenu. Le coin piscine est très agréable. Bonne literie également. Nous recommandons ?
- Sehr ruhig gelegen mit großen Garten und beheizten Pool!!
Le Jacuzzi / Piscine avec vue sur la campagne est top
La chambre était bien arrangée, bien décorée.
Une hôte accueillante et de bons conseils
Maison de la Garenne
One of our top picks in Vannes.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison de la Garenne offers accommodations in Vannes. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Baule is 31 miles from Maison de la Garenne, and Saint-Barthélemy is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 55 miles from Maison de la Garenne.
- Amazing family-run B&B place with all the comforts of an excellent hotel along with a more relaxed and secluded feel ideally suited for a family or a couple. There is a heated pool and spa, and the location is unbeatable for the old town and the port of Vannes (there are no remotely comparable hotels in the area). The staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
- Delicious breakfast with home made preserves and pastries!
- This was our last night in France and this was by far the best accommodation. Room was charming, the bed was very comfortable. The lady of the house was very accommodating and helpful: she recommended Les Remparts for our lunch which was literally around the corner. This restaurant was probably the best 3 course lunch we had in France and it was quiet reasonable. The location was in the centre which was brilliant: just sorry we only had one night there.
- We spent only one night out of our week vacation in this bed and breakfast but we found it the best we had in Finister. Very convenient location – easy access by car, walking distance to city center. Nice park is close. Very clean, cozy and spacious rooms. Very comfortable bed. Delicious breakfast. Grate library available for guests. Owners were truly gracious doing their best we feel like at home.
- The hosts at Madison de la Garenne were most gracious. Their beautiful home is well located. The breakfast was very nice. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and highly recommend to discerning travelers.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plescop Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plescop Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plescop Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plescop Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!