10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plerneuf Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plerneuf Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plerneuf Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plerneuf Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plerneuf Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plerneuf Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plerneuf Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plerneuf Brittany:
The Cosy Room
The Cosy Room offers accommodations in Saint-Brieuc. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.Paimpol is 22 miles from The Cosy Room, and Bréhat is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 32 miles from The Cosy Room.
No reviews yet.
Le Manoir du Pré Péan
Le Manoir du Pré Péan is located in Pordic, just 5 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Paimpol is 17 miles from Le Manoir du Pré Péan, and Bréhat is 20 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Maison de Benedicte
Maison de Benedicte offers accommodations in Saint-Brieuc. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Paimpol is 22 miles from Maison de Benedicte, and Bréhat is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Maison de Bénédicte was an early 19th Century house, run and lived in by the owner who had inherited it from her mother and grandmother – it was big and quirky, with old decor but all mod cons. – eggs from madame’s hens were available for breakfast along with home made cake – difficult to find and access, but only a short walk from the centre ville.
- Very friendly hostess. She welcomed us enthusiastically and made us feel very much at home. The Maison is utterly unique and utterly charming. The hostess accommodated our needs very well. Good parking.
Lovely breakfast served by a charming hostess, who insisted we took two slices of Breton Far cake with us for the journey.
Quirky hotel or B & B.
Very nice room with delightful period furnishings.
Tea making facilities.
The room was very large and well kept, maintaining an early ‘900 style (consistent with the house age but not too vintage). The bathroom was simply enormous and fairly new.
The wooden floorboards were entirely covered by moquette, giving me and my friend a cozy ad homey feeling.
The owner, Madame Benedicte, was accomodating, welcoming and truly lovely, but she speaks French only.
And remember to give your utmost greetings to the other lovely inhabitant: the giant, fluffy orange cat, named “Pepito”.
We had the twin room and the beds were very comfortable. It is a large bedroom and bathroom. The house itself is stunning. It is very close to the town centre (5 – 10 mins walking distance) and the train station (10 mins).
Very nice hostess. We will come back
Le Petit Havre
One of our top picks in Pordic.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Petit Havre offers accommodations in Pordic, just 5 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Paimpol is 18 miles from Le Petit Havre, and Bréhat is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 33 miles from Le Petit Havre.
- Warm welcome, good location close to coast, nice breakfast with fresh produce.
- We had a great stay at Jacqui’s place who really did everything to accommodate us as if we were at home and served superb and varied breakfasts each morning. She was also very helpful in helping out with planning trips and finding good places to eat. The location is also close to many interesting places in Brettagne. And the garden in the house is also great. Highly recommended and thanks again Jacqui!
Very friendly, welcoming owner.
Warm, comfortable accommodation.
Tasty breakfast with a selection of croissants, pastries and breads with home-made jams and home grown fruit.
Quiet location but within easy reach of the major roads, historic towns and beaches.
- Nice garden and location, very friendly welcome, nice breakfast with homemade jam and Jackie was superb.
- The owner of Le Petit Havre is a splendid hostess. Talking with her about the many beautiful things nearby, the culture, her garden was an added bonus. Breakfast was great, fresh fruit and juice, different kind of fresh bread and pastries, excellent coffee and tea, home-made jellies… We’re already looking forward to visit again.
Chambres d’hôtes Les Côtes d’Armor
Chambres d’hôtes Les Côtes d’Armor offers accommodations in Treguidel.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Perros-Guirec is 27 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Les Côtes d’Armor, and Saint-Brieuc is 11 miles away.
Nice and peaceful place on the countryside, with a 2 km walk to the village, where there is a nice restaurant.
You can really relax here and just enjoy the
quietness on the countryside.
Breakfast was a normal french one.
The location was good as it was away from the busier towns. The welcome from Cedric was very warm..Our mobile had no signal and so we were invited to use the landline free of charge. The music, shown on screen, was great.
The location was quiet and peaceful.
- Les hôtes sont d’une extrême bienveillance et sympathie. Tout de suite mon mari et moi nous sommes sentis à l’aise. Nous avons eu la chance de tester la piscine et le spa, un pur bonheur. Un lieu que nous recommandons les yeux fermés. La chambre est décoré avec goût, la maison est superbe et le petit déjeuner au top !! Il faut y aller car nous nous y retournerons sans hésiter. Merci à nos super hôtes pour l’accueil !
- L’accueil de Cédric et Kévin est chaleureux ils mettent a l’aise .Leur maison moderne est superbe bien décorée . bon petit déj on mange ensemble dans une bonne ambiance, c’est copieux et bon, je recommande cette maison sans hésiter si l’occasion se présente nous y retournerons
- Accueil très sympathique, les hôtes sont très disponibles simples et chaleureux. Chambre et salle de bain sobres et agréables
- Nice and peaceful place on the countryside, with a 2 km walk to the village, where there is a nice restaurant.
Les Petits Porthenays
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Binic, 7 miles from Saint-Brieuc, Les Petits Porthenays features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paimpol is 16 miles from Les Petits Porthenays, and Bréhat is 19 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Frühstück war sehr liebevoll. Ein kleiner Weg führt hinunter zum Meer, einfach toll!
- E’ una bella villa a pochi passi dal mare. I proprietari sono simpatici e ci hanno preparato un’ottima colazione.
- La situation est idéale car proche des restaurants et de la plage tout en étant au calme. La vue est magnifique. L’accueil est excellent et chaleureux.
- La maison et le personnage fort attachant et avec bcp d humour
- Direkt über dem Hafen gelegen, 200m zum Strand, 100m zum ersten guten Restaurant! Herrlicher Blick über den kleinen Hafen auf’s Meer von dem Aussichtspunkt auf dem Plateau vor dem Haus! Frühstück und Unterkunft ist eher familiär als Businesslike, ansonsten hat man aber auf jeden Fall seine Ruhe. Falls der Strand einem zu voll ist, kann man prima auf der Terrasse vor dem Haus sein Sonnenbad nehmen. Drei herrliche und ruhige Tage habe ich in einem der ältesten und ersten Häuser am Platz verbracht!
Chambres D’Hotes L’Atipic
Chambres D’Hotes L’Atipic is located in Saint-Brieuc, 23 miles from Paimpol and 26 miles from Bréhat. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Erquy is 15 miles from Chambres D’Hotes L’Atipic, and Binic is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- La gentillesse des hotes les petits déjeuners copieux et fait maison, la piscine.
- Un beau weekend au soleil et au calme. Des hôtes disponibles. Farniente et découverte de la région selon l’humeur du moment. Du bonheur !
- L’accueil a été chaleureux, les hôtes ont pris soin de nous, le petit déjeuner était avec des produits de qualité. La chambre,la piscine sont très propres.
- Super accueil très convivial, la piscine magnifique et la chambre décorée avec goût!
Très spacieux, de la chambre à la salle de bain mais également au niveau du Patio.
Petit-déjeuner face à la piscine.
Accueil très chaleureux.
Décoration faite avec goût. Chambre d’une propreté irréprochable malgré la moquette. Vue directe sur la piscine, quel bonheur. De manière générale, un bon confort. Même seule c’était un régal.
Et sans oublier les sites à faire impérativement aux alentours… Ile de Bréhat, Fort de La Latte mais également Erquy…
Le Clos du Prince
Le Clos du Prince is located in Quintin, just 10 miles from Saint-Brieuc.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paimpol is 27 miles from Le Clos du Prince, and Bréhat is 31 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 40 miles away.
- Amazing property, with fascinating history and art. Beautiful rooms. A very quiet but convenient location. A very attentive hostess, always happy to provide suggestions, and who cooks fabulous breakfasts with typical Breton dishes.
- The house was quite outstanding with granite staircase. Full of French Antiques.
- Very friendly staff, giving good suggestions to plan your trip. Excellent breakfast ! The garden is very beautiful.
Everything was great! Beautiful rooms and house ,
Big and beautiful garden, nice owner , she really tried her best but she does not speak English so the communication was difficult .
- Antiques around every corner in a beautiful house. Tea and coffee with a kettle and fresh milk
Chez Catie offers accommodations in Quintin.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Saint-Brieuc is 10 miles from Chez Catie, and Paimpol is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 40 miles from Chez Catie.
No reviews yet.
Domaine du Grenier
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Domaine du Grenier is located in Yffiniac in the region of Bretagne, just 4.3 miles from Saint-Brieuc. The bed and breakfast has a sauna and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Dinan is 30 miles from Domaine du Grenier, and Paimpol is 27 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Very calm and romantic village place, away from urban noise and stress.very cute house
- very good room , excellent staff , good location for our type of tourist roaming each day
- Lovely swimming complex, really clean, comfortable rooms and lovely host
- Fabulous host Madeleine – lovely swimming pool – can be indoor & outdoor…nice breakfast and made vegan cake (with advance notice) – highly recommend.
- Madalen is an excellent hostess and her family are delightful. Lovely vegan cakes for breakfast for two hungry cyclists! Facilities were extensive be pool, sauna and hot tub☺
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plerneuf Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plerneuf Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plerneuf Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plerneuf Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!