10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plélo Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plélo Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plélo Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plélo Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plélo Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plélo Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plélo Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plélo Brittany:
Chambres d’hôtes Les Côtes d’Armor
Chambres d’hôtes Les Côtes d’Armor offers accommodations in Treguidel.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Perros-Guirec is 27 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Les Côtes d’Armor, and Saint-Brieuc is 11 miles away.
Nice and peaceful place on the countryside, with a 2 km walk to the village, where there is a nice restaurant.
You can really relax here and just enjoy the
quietness on the countryside.
Breakfast was a normal french one.
The location was good as it was away from the busier towns. The welcome from Cedric was very warm..Our mobile had no signal and so we were invited to use the landline free of charge. The music, shown on screen, was great.
The location was quiet and peaceful.
- Les hôtes sont d’une extrême bienveillance et sympathie. Tout de suite mon mari et moi nous sommes sentis à l’aise. Nous avons eu la chance de tester la piscine et le spa, un pur bonheur. Un lieu que nous recommandons les yeux fermés. La chambre est décoré avec goût, la maison est superbe et le petit déjeuner au top !! Il faut y aller car nous nous y retournerons sans hésiter. Merci à nos super hôtes pour l’accueil !
- L’accueil de Cédric et Kévin est chaleureux ils mettent a l’aise .Leur maison moderne est superbe bien décorée . bon petit déj on mange ensemble dans une bonne ambiance, c’est copieux et bon, je recommande cette maison sans hésiter si l’occasion se présente nous y retournerons
- Accueil très sympathique, les hôtes sont très disponibles simples et chaleureux. Chambre et salle de bain sobres et agréables
- Nice and peaceful place on the countryside, with a 2 km walk to the village, where there is a nice restaurant.
À L’orée Du Bois
À L’orée Du Bois is located in Pommerit-le-Vicomte, just 21 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 17 miles from À L’orée Du Bois, and Paimpol is 13 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The owner was really efficient and friendly without being too familiar. The gite was furnished in a modern and comfortable fashion. The breakfast was varied, well presented and excellent quality and included home made yoghurt.
When entering the domain, you’re immediately struck by the environment. Beautifully restored buildings, and a very friendly welcome by the owner.
We’ve booked two rooms for three nights. We were expecting to get just that, but instead, we got an entire house, including living area, fully equipped kitchen and huge rooms.
Everything was in excellent condition, and spotless. The spa (also right next door) topped it off.
Breakfast was also lovely. Every morning, at the time agreed, a stealth person sneaks into the house, and puts everything on the table. No idea how they do it, we never heard a sound, and still, everything was there. Bread, croissants, fresh dairy, fruit, pancakes, juices, and a sweet surprise.
Very highly recommended for a couple of very relaxing days !
- very friendly host giving great advice about interesting sightseeing, calm and comfortable room in modern style perfectly well fitting to the remote location in the forest, nice breakfast – specially for a sweet tooth
- מקום בלב הטבע כפרי שקט יפה מומלץ למחפשי שלווה רגוע קבלת פנים חמה ולבבית בעלת הבית מאוד משתדלת , עיצוב רומנטי
- Rien à redire sur l’accueil chaleureux de la maîtresse des lieux, le confort qui est au rendez-vous avec une chambre spacieuse et agréable et un SPA pour se détendre. Les petits déjeuners généreux vous feront aussi découvrir les yaourts et des gâteaux maison.
Le Clos du Prince
Le Clos du Prince is located in Quintin, just 10 miles from Saint-Brieuc.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paimpol is 27 miles from Le Clos du Prince, and Bréhat is 31 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 40 miles away.
- Amazing property, with fascinating history and art. Beautiful rooms. A very quiet but convenient location. A very attentive hostess, always happy to provide suggestions, and who cooks fabulous breakfasts with typical Breton dishes.
- The house was quite outstanding with granite staircase. Full of French Antiques.
- Very friendly staff, giving good suggestions to plan your trip. Excellent breakfast ! The garden is very beautiful.
Everything was great! Beautiful rooms and house ,
Big and beautiful garden, nice owner , she really tried her best but she does not speak English so the communication was difficult .
- Antiques around every corner in a beautiful house. Tea and coffee with a kettle and fresh milk
La Fermette du Rohiou
La Fermette du Rohiou is located in Le Faouët, just 19 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 19 miles from La Fermette du Rohiou, and Paimpol is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 46 miles from La Fermette du Rohiou.
- This is a interesting place to stay if you want to taste some rustic peace and quiet as it is set out in the countryside. Beautiful gardens. Our hostess was friendly and welcoming and showed us where the facilities were for us to make tea and coffee in the guest lounge where there was also a shared TV and fridge for guest use. The lounge is where the wifi signal was available – we could not find a signal in our room. Breakfast was served in the farmhouse and we enjoyed freshly made coffee and a selection of fresh breads and local preserves.
- Very welcoming people. Accommodation basic but clean. Lovely setting
- Owners very nice. The place beautiful sorrounded by nature. Calm and peaceful.
Nice lodgings in a small country house, with rustic wooden furniture, in the middle of the quiet countryside.
The room was big enough, with a common area with plush chairs and a kitchenette.
The bathroom was a bit small but the shower was very functional and modern.
Good breakfast with croissants, fresh bread and really good home made jams.
Très bon accueil des propriétaires
One of our best sellers in Plouha! Featuring free WiFi, Châtelet Camelot offers accommodations in Plouha. Free private parking is available on site.Perros-Guirec is 24 miles from Châtelet Camelot, and Saint-Brieuc is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The hostess and host are delightful! Being out on the countryside, yet close to town and other towns was great. It was quiet and had a lovely garden. Breakfast was nice, too : coffee or tea and orange juice, bread,rolls, yogurt, charcuterie and cheese.
- Most welcoming and helpful owner .Excellent breakfastComfortable
I forgot to say that I had a special diet
They offered for free extra cheese and scrambled eggs
Fantastic calm place
Set in peaceful countryside, but only a few minutes from town centre.
Room clean and bright.
Very pleasant, helpful hosts – clearly running the B&B because they want to.
- L’esprit campagnard nous a mis à l’aise, ainsi que la simplicité de l’hôtesse. Le calme est complet pour se balader, dîner sur la terrasse et dormir. On aurait pu envisager rester plusieurs jours, la mer n’est pas loin pour y faire marches et visites.
Domaine du Grenier
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Domaine du Grenier is located in Yffiniac in the region of Bretagne, just 4.3 miles from Saint-Brieuc. The bed and breakfast has a sauna and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Dinan is 30 miles from Domaine du Grenier, and Paimpol is 27 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Very calm and romantic village place, away from urban noise and stress.very cute house
- very good room , excellent staff , good location for our type of tourist roaming each day
- Lovely swimming complex, really clean, comfortable rooms and lovely host
- Fabulous host Madeleine – lovely swimming pool – can be indoor & outdoor…nice breakfast and made vegan cake (with advance notice) – highly recommend.
- Madalen is an excellent hostess and her family are delightful. Lovely vegan cakes for breakfast for two hungry cyclists! Facilities were extensive be pool, sauna and hot tub☺
Le Manoir du Pré Péan
Le Manoir du Pré Péan is located in Pordic, just 5 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Paimpol is 17 miles from Le Manoir du Pré Péan, and Bréhat is 20 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Les Petits Porthenays
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Binic, 7 miles from Saint-Brieuc, Les Petits Porthenays features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paimpol is 16 miles from Les Petits Porthenays, and Bréhat is 19 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Frühstück war sehr liebevoll. Ein kleiner Weg führt hinunter zum Meer, einfach toll!
- E’ una bella villa a pochi passi dal mare. I proprietari sono simpatici e ci hanno preparato un’ottima colazione.
- La situation est idéale car proche des restaurants et de la plage tout en étant au calme. La vue est magnifique. L’accueil est excellent et chaleureux.
- La maison et le personnage fort attachant et avec bcp d humour
- Direkt über dem Hafen gelegen, 200m zum Strand, 100m zum ersten guten Restaurant! Herrlicher Blick über den kleinen Hafen auf’s Meer von dem Aussichtspunkt auf dem Plateau vor dem Haus! Frühstück und Unterkunft ist eher familiär als Businesslike, ansonsten hat man aber auf jeden Fall seine Ruhe. Falls der Strand einem zu voll ist, kann man prima auf der Terrasse vor dem Haus sein Sonnenbad nehmen. Drei herrliche und ruhige Tage habe ich in einem der ältesten und ersten Häuser am Platz verbracht!
Le Petit Havre
One of our top picks in Pordic.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Petit Havre offers accommodations in Pordic, just 5 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Paimpol is 18 miles from Le Petit Havre, and Bréhat is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 33 miles from Le Petit Havre.
- Warm welcome, good location close to coast, nice breakfast with fresh produce.
- We had a great stay at Jacqui’s place who really did everything to accommodate us as if we were at home and served superb and varied breakfasts each morning. She was also very helpful in helping out with planning trips and finding good places to eat. The location is also close to many interesting places in Brettagne. And the garden in the house is also great. Highly recommended and thanks again Jacqui!
Very friendly, welcoming owner.
Warm, comfortable accommodation.
Tasty breakfast with a selection of croissants, pastries and breads with home-made jams and home grown fruit.
Quiet location but within easy reach of the major roads, historic towns and beaches.
- Nice garden and location, very friendly welcome, nice breakfast with homemade jam and Jackie was superb.
- The owner of Le Petit Havre is a splendid hostess. Talking with her about the many beautiful things nearby, the culture, her garden was an added bonus. Breakfast was great, fresh fruit and juice, different kind of fresh bread and pastries, excellent coffee and tea, home-made jellies… We’re already looking forward to visit again.
The Cosy Room
The Cosy Room offers accommodations in Saint-Brieuc. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.Paimpol is 22 miles from The Cosy Room, and Bréhat is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 32 miles from The Cosy Room.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plélo Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plélo Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plélo Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plélo Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!