10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pleine-Fougères Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pleine-Fougères Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pleine-Fougères Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pleine-Fougères Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pleine-Fougères Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pleine-Fougères Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pleine-Fougères Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pleine-fougères Brittany:
Ville Cherel B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Ville Cherel B&B is located in Pontorson in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 23 miles from Saint Malo. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Le Mont Saint Michel is 6 miles from Ville Cherel B&B, and Cancale is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 25 miles from Ville Cherel B&B.
- The property is well located within a short drive of Mt St Michel and other attractions. It is new, and the furnishings are new. It is clean. The yard is well cared for and offers a welcoming sworn of cats and colourful flora. Clearly much attention has been paid for addressing the needs of the clients. In fact there are very large public areas which would make this accommodation particularly suitable for a family a small group travelling together, and self catering.
Excellent location for Mont St Michel
Very friendly hosts
Easy access and car park
- The cabin was excellent, clean and spacious. The beds are possibly the best in France. We were made to feel at home as soon as we arrived.
- Phil was a great host. His farm is beautiful and a short drive to Mont St Michel. I highly recommend staying at his place!
- Lovely rustic-style house with all modern conveniences. Off the main road in a green oasis with two guestrooms and large common areas, so perfect for two couples travelling together or families with children. The owners are in a different house, so you really have the whole place to yourself!
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Kirribilli offers accommodations in Pleine-Fougères. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint Malo is 22 miles from Kirribilli, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Big room, nicely decorated, country house, from the entrance of the house you have direct view of Mont Saint Michel, very kind hosts and excellent breakfast.
- Our accommodation at Kirribilli was located in a beautiful rural setting in the village of Pleine Fougeres just 15 minutes drive from Le Mont St. Michel yet worlds away from the more tourist oriented sector that leads into this historical site. Kirribilli is tucked away from the road in a beautiful private setting amidst flowers and gardens. Our hosts Lyndall and Claude greeted us warmly and showed us into the single suite they rent. It was clean and roomy with a small sitting area and very good amenities. Breakfast was served at our convenience and was more than satisfactory. They went out of their way to make us feel at home and help us in any way they could to plan our stay in the area. We would highly recommend this Chambre D’Hotes.
Qualité du petit déjeuner.
Possibilité d’heberger notre chien
Accueil très sympathique de la part de Claude
La chambre est parfaitement agréable, aménagée avec goût, et le sommeil y est réparateur !
Le petit-déjeuner est délicieux avec des douceurs faites maison les 2 matins où nous y étions.
- Hébergement très agréable, espace assez important et déco personnelle chaleureuse. Bonne literie, salle d’eau confortable. Hôte charmant avec qui nous avons agréablement discuté de nos voyages réciproques. Petit-déjeuner copieux et délicieux.
Entre Terre et Mer B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Entre Terre et Mer offers accommodations in Pleine-Fougères. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint Malo is 23 miles from Entre Terre et Mer, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 25 miles from Entre Terre et Mer.
- Character French property perfect for our nights stay, made very welcome enjoyed our stay very much
Travelling by mororcycle, the hosts allowed me to park in their barn.
Hosts were extremely helpful and courteous. Quiet countryside. The house has it’s own distinctive character, typically French.
- The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was very clean. The breakfast was excellent
- Very gentle landlords, in a very old, but nice restored house. Breakfast very good with homemade Crepes and Konfiture.
– The owners of this Bed & Breakfast are extremely friendly;
– 15 minutes away from Le Mont Saint Michel
– very clean, free parking, good internet, quite location;
– pool table, barbecue facilities, tasty breakfast, chimney, 500 years old house;
– marine ambiance;
– only 3 available rooms;
– fair price;
Les Fleurs de Villeprêtre
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Les Fleurs de Villeprêtre offers accommodations in Pleine-Fougères, just 21 miles from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Le Mont Saint Michel is 9 miles from Les Fleurs de Villeprêtre, and Rennes is 28 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- An excellent French home with wonderful hosts and we were sorry it was only one night
- Gilles is exceptionally friendly and helpful. Gave us some great tips for visiting Mont Saint-Michel the following day.
- The hosts are among the most welcoming hosts we have met. Genuinely nice people. I cannot say enough good about them. The location is in the country, very quiet, 10 to 15 minutes from town. We were treated to the typical French breakfast that we have to enjoy very much. Rustic but clean and comfortable. Excellent value.
- Lovely welcome from the owners. Great breakfast. Quiet and pretty location.
- The owners were superb hosts very welcoming and friendly and a home made French breakfast. A very pleasant accommodating stay thank you
Le Presbytère offers accommodations in Vieux-Viel. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Saint Malo is 23 miles from Le Presbytère, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 25 miles from Le Presbytère.
Felt the vintage stay and decoration of the property.
Warm welcoming grandma as the property owner (or their rep.)
Shower room has been provided with all the toiletries needed including perfumes.
Breakfast was good and freshly prepared in the vintage kitchen.
- Nice garden, very quiet environment. At night you can see all stars in the universe (there is no street lighting). Good home-made breakfast. The host is very nice and accommodating. Mont Saint-Michel is 25 minutes away.
- My husband, 2 children and mother in law stayed there. Comfortable room with homemade breakfast, they enjoyed it very much.
- Incredible host. 1780 parsonage for the adjacent church. Well maintained. Family room for three included a queen bed in one room, two twins in another. Separate toilet and bath. All large. We had the second floor to ourselves.
- Our 3 night stay here felt more like “coming home” from a long trip away, than staying here as part of our trip itself. Absolutely wonderful in every respect.
- Felt the vintage stay and decoration of the property.
Featuring free WiFi, La Jouvenelle offers accommodations in Aucey-la-Plaine, just 26 miles from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 8 miles from La Jouvenelle, and Rennes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Lovely breakfast and great location for visiting Mont Saint-Michel. Staff recommended some excellent restaurants and locations to visit during our 2 night stay.
- The hostess was so lovely and nice! I even took a picture with her so as to have it as memorabilia. The house is so beautiful, and the bed was so comfortable, tastefully decorated. The breakfast was amazing! The little town is so close to Mont St Michel. We drove out rental to the parking lots and that took 15 mins; from there on we took a shuttle. Nice and easy. The hotel is close to cafes and grocery stores, and they have so much cider! AnaIng! Merci!
- Warm welcome and a lovely room. Good WiFi. Quiet location, but handy for Mont St Michel.
- Very kind reception , clean room and reasonable price.
- So beutiful palce and very kind and pleasant hostess! Perfect breakfast!
Angel Chambres d’hotes
One of our top picks in Pontorson – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Angel Chambres d’hotes offers accommodations in Pontorson, just 24 miles from Saint Malo.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Le Mont Saint Michel is 6 miles from Angel Chambres d’hotes, and Cancale is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 26 miles from Angel Chambres d’hotes.
- I was surprised at how clean everything was! The beds were extremely comfortable, the rooms were the perfect place to rest after a long day of sightseeing. The hosts were incredibly friendly and helpful too, they gave us suggestions on what places we should visit. The breakfast was amazing too, all freshly made and a good way to start the day! Was a 7 minute drive away from Le Mont Saint Michel shuttle bus parking, and I think there’s a bus going there directly too. Would definitely recommend for anyone visiting the area!
- Outstanding room, everything was new, great towels, outstanding breakfast
Exceptionally clean and comfortable B&B. The bed was really comfortable & I had a great nights sleep. The area is quiet with parking close by.
Within about 200 metres of the main road where there are a number of places to eat.
I dined in the evening at Le Grillade – the food was good & the restaurant was surprisingly busy for a Monday evening?
Breakfast was a multi choice affair – cereals, pancakes, fruit, yogurt, bread, croissants, freshly squeezed orange juice etc + tea/coffee etc.
- Very fresh and new, very clean, extremely nice owners
- Oustanding ! with french crepe in the morning. Super clean, contemporary and tasteful. Even my teens loved it.
Chambre d’hôte Entre Mont et Merveille
Chambre d’hôte Entre Mont et Merveille is located in Pontorson, just 24 miles from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 6 miles from Entre Mont et Merveille, and Cancale is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Clean and comfortable with a spacious room. Good location for Mont St Michel.
- The host Stephan is very friendly. Breakfast was fantastic. A great place to stay . Will definitely go back .
- Friendly and informal welcome. Beautifully furnished with lots of character. Tea and coffee making facility and use of shared kitchen. Lovely selection of breads and croissants. View of the pretty garden from our room. Lots of places to eat in walking distance.
- Very friendly hosts. Very secure location with a marvelous garden right in the centre of Pontorson. The room was stunning and extremely comfortable. Wi-Fi was strong and reliable. Communal kitchen available for self catering if needed. Greenway cycling path to Mont St.Michel outside back gate. Good strong hot shower.
- The accommodation is very convenient for visiting mont st michel there’s a public bus or take the car to the free bus Although the hosts spoke no English we translated using online instant translation which worked well she gave us good advice to take the evening night tour free parking after 5 pm very pleased as it was a lot less crowded and cooler since it was 35c during the day also recommended a good restaurant, our room was large and looked out on a big garden it was very quiet, shower good, breakfast standard French breads and conserves also cereal and yogurts. Good value accomodation.
Au Bon Accueil
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Au Bon Accueil is located in Saint-Marcan, just 18 miles from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Le Mont Saint Michel is 6 miles from Au Bon Accueil, and Cancale is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, only a 10 minutes drive to Mont St Michel. Clean, comfortable, good breakfast, extremely nice people. Very good value for money. Nice crêperie at a 5 minutes drive.
- Great location and for things to do the owner has you covered. We got great advice and had a terrific time. I would definitely stay again.
- The owner and mother where amazing really full of character they accepted us like there own and love the Spanish and Irish 🍀 people
- We booked a small double at Au Bon Accueil so weren’t expecting a big room but were pleasantly surprised at how much room there was and how cosy and modern it was. Jane & Paul – a lovely couple from England – were more than accommodating! Really friendly, lots of tips on things to see and a great breakfast. They even set a table for us one evening after all the restaurants were shut and we had to dash to the supermarket before close! Jane gave us lots of great tips for our onward travel through France too. The accommodation is perfectly situated for visiting Mont St Michel and Brittany’s stunning Northern Coastline, affordable and comfortable. Just lovely people and I would absolutely stay again.
- The personal service was amazing. The hosts were fantastic and helpful. A wonderful breakfast.
Chambres d’Hotes Le 1900
Located in Antrain, 27 miles from Saint Malo, Chambres d’Hotes Le 1900 features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Le Mont Saint Michel is 12 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Le 1900, and Rennes is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Superb chambres d’hote in the centre of Antrain. In a beautiful historic building the rooms are well proportioned, comfortable and well equipped. Our host, Rodolphe, was very friendly and knowledgeable about the local area.
The beds are really comfortable, and the rooms are all simply and beautifully furnished.
There’s even a private little cinema on site where you can borrow from a massive selection of DVD’s, or you can take your own. There is also a sauna and jacuzzi, but we didn’t get to try them – I think the jacuzzi is only open in summer months, and it is only January after all!!
- It was amazing! So beautiful, the host was super kind and friendly. We loved our stay at B&B 1900. I can recommend it to everyone! 🙂
- The rooms are decorated in a nice homely fresh style. I loved the view into the garden and the garden itself. It was quiet at night. The breakfast was lavish- fruit, yoghurt, fresh croissants, pain chocolat and bread. I loved the bath in my room and the bed was very comfortable. It was kind of them to let us use the cinema and the room below it for no extra charge for a film evening.
An absolutely fantsatic experience and a wonderful warm welcoming helpful host.
Everything was spotlessly clean and very comfortable.
Would highly recommend
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pleine-fougères Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pleine-Fougères Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pleine-Fougères Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pleine-Fougères Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!