10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pléchâtel Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pléchâtel Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pléchâtel Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pléchâtel Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pléchâtel Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pléchâtel Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pléchâtel Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pléchâtel Brittany:
Tillac Chambres d’hôtes
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Tillac Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Pléchâtel.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Rennes is 16 miles from Tillac Chambres d’hôtes, and Vitré is 31 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 13 miles away.
- Tranquility, good breakfast, self-catering facility if required.
- Very nice lady and a very quaint and lovely converted farm house.
Beautiful setting, friendly owner, English spoken or French if we wished to practise it.
Recommended places to eat.
Lovely room and breakfast.
- A perfect rural place. Beautifully renovated farmhouse, with excellent facilities, garden and pool (we didn’t use), Shared kitchen upstairs with sitting area. The room was comfortable and we had a lovely stay also thanks to the family that live here.
- Breakfast really good. Setting beautiful! Great to have a pool. Real bonus to have cooking facilities and food to buy. Lovely hosts.
Château Du Bois Glaume
Château Du Bois Glaume is located in Poligné, just 15 miles from Rennes. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Vitré is 27 miles from Château Du Bois Glaume, and Redon is 25 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 12 miles away.
- The whole experience of visiting, living and eating at the chateau was remarkable. Sharing a table with other guests made for a very amicable atmosphere and an opportunity to share our different languages and cultures. Our hostess Laure, was attentive and informative on all aspects of the chateau.
- Being met by the owner of the chateau who is passionate about her beautiful home. We wanted somewhere quiet and peaceful and this place offers that. Take up the recommendation to eat at the local zoo restaurant for lunch – amazing value and fantastic food for the local community. Sounds strange but well worth it!
- The attention of the staff, the excellent evening meal,at modest cost, and the company of our fellow dinners.
- The grounds are a fabulous place to rest and relax in the French countryside. The rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable. Our hosts were gracious and very accommodating. I would highly likely recommend staying here and hope to do so again1
- Very spacious suites, fully equiped and free wifi available
Le Moulin du Bignon
Located in Lassy in the region of Bretagne, 13 miles from Rennes, Le Moulin du Bignon features a sun terrace and views of the river. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Redon is 23 miles from Le Moulin du Bignon, and Châteaubriant is 28 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 9 miles away.
- Personal and attentive service. Clean and comfortable accommodation
Extremely friendly and welcoming.
It was like going home.
Breakfast was exceptional quantity and quality and most was home made.
- Beautiful, peaceful location with a very pretty garden perfect for sitting outside and enjoying a coffee. The owner is very welcoming and provides everything you need. There is a communal kitchenette where you can make your own tea and coffee. Lovely breakfast with homemade jams and cake. Very close to the airport – 20 minute drive.
The hostess was friendly and charming, spoke good English, and did everything she could to make our stay memorable. The very large gardens were beautiful and sitting on the terrace,overlooking the streams and bridges, I thought I had gone to heaven.
We had dinner both nights ( at a very reasonable price) and each were excellent.
Only wished we could have stayed longer.
- Charming B&B. Mdm Krutz was very welcoming and made our brief stay most enjoyable. The local creperie, organised by Mdm Krutz, in Pont-Rean was lovely.
Château du Boschet
Château du Boschet is located in Bourg-des-Comptes, just 14 miles from Rennes. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Vitré is 29 miles from Château du Boschet, and Redon is 24 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 11 miles away.
- Wonderful breakfast, you won’t find better, sitting surrounded by gorgeous fresh produce and a huge comforting open log fire
- The chateau is absolutely stunningly beautiful! There is nothing we didn’t love. The owners are fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was absolutely amazing! We didn’t need lunch there was that much food, and so many different choices. The wifi work excellently. I can’t tell you how stunning this place is and what a fantastic time we had. We didn’t want to leave and were annoyed we didn’t book longer. The views and the room are a Parisian delight! Thank you so much for having us!
- Amazing castle which is restored with high professional knowleges about history . Owners are absolutely genious and loving. We ve been admired with all . Wish to come again as it was unforgettable experience of home and historical place. Breakfast very good. Linen clean and stylish. Parc and historical rooms carefully kept. Perfect to stay in order to explore Art’ de Vivre.
Superb personal service from M. Olivier de Narnaud and his small staff.
If you book for dinner, don’t bother with lunch!
Stunning Chateau and surrounding grounds.
The sense of history and tranquillity that
pervades the whole property.
- Tout est extraordinaire: la manière dont nos hôtes – aux multiples talents – ont rénové, décoré et font vivre ce lieu, leur accueil, la cuisine (souper et petit déjeuner excellents).
Le CDV – Bar Lounge & Hostellerie Insolite
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le CDV – Bar Lounge & Hostellerie Insolite is located in Lohéac, just 19 miles from Rennes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Redon is 18 miles from Le CDV, and Châteaubriant is 26 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 16 miles away.
A very friendly welcome from Nadia !
Also kept updated by email & SMS
Top service 👍
Our hosts were excellent, a young ambitious couple who worked very hard to make us comfortable
Our room was amazing
The village quaint with great restaurants
Beautifully furnished large bedroom with private terrace. The owners had thought of every detail required in the room and we appreciated the bottled water and plate of strawberries! Our hosts provided a warm welcome and we’re extremely helpful.
Great location for nearby restaurant which we could walk to and perfectly located for visiting the wonderful automobile museum.
- Spectacular room and extremely nice young couple who runs this hotel. Homemade bread with recipe from grandmother for breakfast, impossible to ask for more. The next time we will stay much longer to enjoy this little paradise.
Room was fantastic, Camelot or lancelot ?
It was big with great facilities in a lovely 17th century building . Cyril and Nadia were great young hosts full of positive energy and very attentive. Great bar full of craft beer and wines. Make sure you have a local produce cheese and meat board at the bar
The locals were really friendly as I was travelling by myself it was great to have a chat at the bar with a few beers as i don’t speak French (Thanks Cedric!)
Breakfast was awesome , all fresh . squeezed juice , local produce.
Will definitely try and stay again when travelling down thru France
Wish I could have stayed longer, Thanks for my stay .
PS Travel tip Lovely Village Visit the car museum in the town – Fantastic !!!
- A very friendly welcome from Nadia !
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Chatellerie offers accommodations in Pancé. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Rennes is 16 miles from La Chatellerie, and Vitré is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The attitude of staff was very welcoming and helpful, the room most comfortable. The breakfast was superb with an abundamt choice in a very pleasant dining room. The location was quiet with excellent gated parking. A very pretty garden with play facilities for children
- Homemade jams, locally made farm yoghurt, breads and biscuits. All beautifully presented and explained by madame. Lovely!
The couple who own/manage could not have been more welcoming or helpfull, whilst only a little rural B&B they gave us a self produced map and a list of suitable establishments for an evening meal. The breakfast was a mixture of home produced jams and other produce.
The water was always hot when required.
Friendly & welcoming host.
Delicious Breton breakfast with home-grown produce & home made jams.
- My hosts were very welcoming and took the time to explain everything. They helped prepare my journey the next day and were up very early with some hot coffee at 6.30am.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Crépinière offers accommodations in Guipry-Messac, just 21 miles from Rennes. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Redon is 17 miles from La Crépinière, and Châteaubriant is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 17 miles from La Crépinière.
- Charming hosts. Beautiful old building. I would make a special trip just to stay there again.
- The bedroom was was first class in comfort and decoration.
- Everything was brilliant, our hosts couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. They even volunteered to give one of us a lift to the port because it was raining.
- Astoundingly kind owners – I will visit again if I pass through this area.
- Comfy bed, lovely ensuite, good location for our planned trip.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Cafecouet’Breizh is located in Guipry-Messac in the region of Bretagne, just 21 miles from Rennes. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Redon is 16 miles from Cafecouet’Breizh, and Châteaubriant is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Petit déjeuner de qualité
Cadre super sympa
L ‘ accueil des propriétaires, très sympats !
Le calme ,la propreté,la grandeur des pièces !
Le petit déjeuner copieux, avec du pain et des croissants très frais !
La gentillesse du propriétaire.
Une chambre confortable, meublée avec goût, comme l’ensemble de la maison d’ailleurs.
La qualité des sanitaires.
Bon rapport qualité-prix
- L’hospitalité de Madame, la belle salle de bain, la grandeur de la chambre, le calme, la piscine accessible
- Propriétaire accueillant
Les chambres de La Fontaine
Located in Chavagne in the region of Bretagne, 6 miles from Rennes, Les chambres de La Fontaine features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dinan is 29 miles from Les chambres de La Fontaine, and Vitré is 28 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Quiet and rural location. Nice views . Very well appointed room. Looked recently completed and done to a very high standard. Breakfast excellent. All made in front of you. Would help to speak a little French although not essential.
- The room was spacious, the bathroom was large and the breakfast was very French,plentiful and well presented.
- Hospitality, location, greeting, accommodation,breakfast,conversation were all perfect. You couldn’t find a better place to stay.
- The spacious and beautifully appointed room with large ensuite and entryway, the rural setting, the delicious non traditional breakfast which catered for my gluten free requirements and our charming hostess made our one night stay memorable.
- Great breakfast, great rooms very spacious well decorated and comfortable, four star level. WIFI works very well.
La Demeure de l’Isle
Located in Saint-Erblon, 7 miles from Rennes, La Demeure de l’Isle features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Vitré is 22 miles from La Demeure de l’Isle, and Fougères is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 6 miles from La Demeure de l’Isle.
- Beautiful property – very clean – very welcoming owner
- Beautiful accomodation, beautiful French style, delicious and homemade breakfast, friendly staff
- Staff was very nice. The room was clean and spacious. Good internet connection.
- Beautiful place and an excellent host! Breakfast is homemade and organic. We’ll visit again in the future.
- Spacious and comfortable room. Excellent facilities. Fantastic host!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pléchâtel Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pléchâtel Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pléchâtel Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pléchâtel Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!