10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Planguenoual Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Planguenoual Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Planguenoual Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Planguenoual Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Planguenoual Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Planguenoual Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Planguenoual Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Planguenoual Brittany:
Château de Bonabry
Located in Hillion in the region of Bretagne, 30 miles from Saint Malo, Château de Bonabry features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Dinard is 28 miles from Château de Bonabry, and Saint-Brieuc is 5 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 27 miles away.
- The kindness, generosity and hospitality I received from the Viscount and Viscountess Louis and Joelle du Fou de Kerdaniel was utterly oustanding! It felt like I was the house guest of two movie stars. I also enjoyed meeting the chateau dog, Coquin. As a bonus, the Chateau de Bonabry is very close to several beautiful sandy beaches and a thoughtfully protected nature reserve.
- Chateau beautiful and full of character. Hosts charming. Food delicious
- Gracious, helpful, welcoming hosts invited us into their ancient home. Informal and relaxed, effortlessly grand. Beautiful rooms. Charming breakfast conversation with hosts and guests from across Europe.
- Atmospheric old Chateau run by a very pleasant husband and wife. Beautiful bedrooms and lovely homemade breakfast.
- Beautifully picturesque and calm property with friendly owners and staff.
Chambres d’Hôtes Au Clos du Lit
Chambres d’Hôtes Au Clos du Lit is located in Lamballe, 23 miles from Saint Malo and 31 miles from Cancale. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Dinard is 21 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Clos Lit, and Saint-Brieuc is 13 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hosts and great breakfast! Beautiful rooms at a very good price.
- Breakfast was delicious, the building you stay in is very cute.
- Really lovely couple who made us very welcome. This is a 16th century quirky cottage full of nooks and crannies situated in the countryside. You will need a car to find a restaurant. Breakfast was delicious.
Croissant tiède au petit-déj, personnes très agréables.
Espace de pause, café/thé/infusion à volonté.
- L’accueil super sympa !ambiance et calme à revenir
Le Logis Des Grenouilles B&B
Le Logis Des Grenouilles B&B is located in Morieux, just 28 miles from Saint Malo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.Dinard is 26 miles from Le Logis Des Grenouilles B&B, and Saint-Brieuc is 8 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 24 miles away.
- Les lits confortables et le petit déjeuner très bon.
- L accueil est très chaleureux . Bon petit déjeuner . Bonne literie . Endroit calme .
- nous avons été très bien accueilli. Nos échanges ont été cordiaux et simples. Nous nous sommes sentis très à l’aise. Le petit déjeuner était servi avec soin et attention.
- LE PETIT DEJEUNER SUPER BON ET L ACCEUIL ETAIT GENIAL
- la gentillesse des propriétaires, un petit déjeuner copieux fait maison (sauf jus de fruit)
La Clef des Champs
La Clef des Champs is located in Saint-Alban, just 22 miles from Saint Malo. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cancale is 29 miles from La Clef des Champs, and Dinard is 20 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 18 miles away.
- Very nice room, decorated with style; excellent home-made breakfast! Very good value for money
- Comfortably decorated, like staying in a cozy living room that happened to have a bed. Lots of room and hooks and crannies for organizing. The lady of the house made her own jams, carmel sauce, and crepes. She was very down to earth.
- Excellent welcome, very well equipped and comfortable , location good. Very friendly hosts . Note the bathroom is ensuite , lovely large shower room . We enjoyed a really pleasant stay.
- Everything. Room was big, clean, comfortable and very nicely decorated. Owners were very friendly, we become nice welcome in the evening from the whole family, including dog 🙂 Breakfast was very tasty with lot of home-made products. Location was very quiet at french countryside, outside all the rush and noise from the big city. We definitelly recommend and hope once we will come back.
- Everything! It was just perfect: Chantal welcomed us with a local cider and backed a cake for the breakfast next morning. The room is big, clean and the bed is just so comfortable. The preparation of the room was very accurate, they care about every little detail. It is not extremely easy to find but it is worth the effort to find it! Cap Frehel is just 20 minutes away
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. L’Agapanthe is located in Pléneuf-Val-André, just 26 miles from Saint Malo. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Dinard is 24 miles from l’Agapanthe, and Saint-Brieuc is 10 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Domaine du Grenier
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Domaine du Grenier is located in Yffiniac in the region of Bretagne, just 4.3 miles from Saint-Brieuc. The bed and breakfast has a sauna and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Dinan is 30 miles from Domaine du Grenier, and Paimpol is 27 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Very calm and romantic village place, away from urban noise and stress.very cute house
- very good room , excellent staff , good location for our type of tourist roaming each day
- Lovely swimming complex, really clean, comfortable rooms and lovely host
- Fabulous host Madeleine – lovely swimming pool – can be indoor & outdoor…nice breakfast and made vegan cake (with advance notice) – highly recommend.
- Madalen is an excellent hostess and her family are delightful. Lovely vegan cakes for breakfast for two hungry cyclists! Facilities were extensive be pool, sauna and hot tub☺
Relais Saint Aubin
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Relais Saint Aubin offers accommodations in Erquy. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Saint Malo is 20 miles from Relais Saint Aubin, and Cancale is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Everything. We have eaten at the restaurant several times but it’s the first time we’ve stayed in one of the rooms. The quaint, cosy and spotlessly clean room was well equipped and comfortable. The little, flowery courtyard, complete with tables and chairs for guests was delightful.
We ate in the restaurant once again and the food and ambience are perfect.
- The restaurant is closed Monday and Tuesday but the owners very kind and charming.
- Very pretty rural setting. Nice modernised rooms. Amazing breakfast with Breton cakes and puddings. Restaurant looked really good too but not open the two nights we were there. Nothing much within walking distance so be prepared to drive or self-cater when resto closed.
- Courtyard setting, beautiful room with 4 poster bed and settee – very comfortable. Tea and coffee making facilities.
- The room was spacious and well equipped though not over-furnished. The dining room was cosy without being twee. The food was well-prepared and well-served.
- Everything. We have eaten at the restaurant several times but it’s the first time we’ve stayed in one of the rooms. The quaint, cosy and spotlessly clean room was well equipped and comfortable. The little, flowery courtyard, complete with tables and chairs for guests was delightful.
Manoir de la Villeneuve
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Manoir de la Villeneuve offers accommodations in Lamballe. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.Saint Malo is 25 miles from Manoir de la Villeneuve, and Dinard is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The owner went out of her way to provide my wife with a special breakfast, gluten free – she even tried baking bread specially. And the normal breakfast was very good as well.
Rural quiet location, but easy access to Lamballe and the main roads, and nearly sites. Beautiful Manoir with welcoming host.
The perfect combination…. of a simply magnificent Manor House of Britanny, a refined Hostess, an elegant and cosy retreat….
For connaisseurs ….
- Le lieu est calme et joli, le petit déjeuner est frais, fait maison et copieux. La propriétaire est sympathique.
- La décoration exquise et le confort de la suite où nous avons dormi. Le cadre superbe du manoir et son calme. L’accueil chaleureux de la maitresse des lieu qui nous a bien conseillés pour trouver un bon restaurant dans le secteur. Et enfin l’excellent petit déjeuner composé de mets faits maison…un régal et une adresse à recommander !!!
- nous avons aimé le charme de la demeure,la gentillesse de la propriétaire,une chambre très agréable et petit déjeuner très copieux préparé avec des produits de qualité.Nous avons passé un excellent séjour.
- The owner went out of her way to provide my wife with a special breakfast, gluten free – she even tried baking bread specially. And the normal breakfast was very good as well.
Maison de Benedicte
Maison de Benedicte offers accommodations in Saint-Brieuc. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Paimpol is 22 miles from Maison de Benedicte, and Bréhat is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Maison de Bénédicte was an early 19th Century house, run and lived in by the owner who had inherited it from her mother and grandmother – it was big and quirky, with old decor but all mod cons. – eggs from madame’s hens were available for breakfast along with home made cake – difficult to find and access, but only a short walk from the centre ville.
- Very friendly hostess. She welcomed us enthusiastically and made us feel very much at home. The Maison is utterly unique and utterly charming. The hostess accommodated our needs very well. Good parking.
Lovely breakfast served by a charming hostess, who insisted we took two slices of Breton Far cake with us for the journey.
Quirky hotel or B & B.
Very nice room with delightful period furnishings.
Tea making facilities.
The room was very large and well kept, maintaining an early ‘900 style (consistent with the house age but not too vintage). The bathroom was simply enormous and fairly new.
The wooden floorboards were entirely covered by moquette, giving me and my friend a cozy ad homey feeling.
The owner, Madame Benedicte, was accomodating, welcoming and truly lovely, but she speaks French only.
And remember to give your utmost greetings to the other lovely inhabitant: the giant, fluffy orange cat, named “Pepito”.
We had the twin room and the beds were very comfortable. It is a large bedroom and bathroom. The house itself is stunning. It is very close to the town centre (5 – 10 mins walking distance) and the train station (10 mins).
Very nice hostess. We will come back
Chambres La Guignardais
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Chambres La Guignardais offers accommodations in Lamballe. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint Malo is 26 miles from Chambres La Guignardais, and Dinard is 24 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Beautiful house and guest suite with lots of extra little touches and wonderful hosts.
- Friendly and intelligent owners of a house. Authentic and very nice rooms. Breakfast includes.
- A wonderful place – the owners were so friendly and the accommodation and gardens were just beautiful. We hadn’t realised we had two spacious beautiful bedrooms and the bathroom was luxurious. The breakfast was generous and delicious. Could not recommend highly enough – a total delight – thank you for a wonderful stay.
El exquisito desayuno a la carta / L’exquis petit dejéuner à la carte
El trato familiar por parte de los propietarios / La relation familial avec les propiétaires
Los numerosos detalles de cortesía y hospitalidad / Les numbreux détails de politesse et hospitalité
Lamballe es un buen punto estratégico para una descubierta de la Bretaña / Lamballe es un bon point estrategic pour la decouverte de Bretagne
Las indicaciones sobre lugares de interés facilitadas por los propietarios / Les conseils de places interessants facilités par les propiétaires
L accueil et la gentillesse des propriétaires
Une chambre suite à la propreté impeccable
Des petits déjeuners variés ,abondants ,
Des échanges très conviviaux
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Planguenoual Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Planguenoual Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Planguenoual Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Planguenoual Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!