10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plancoët Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plancoët Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plancoët Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plancoët Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plancoët Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plancoët Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plancoët Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plancoët Brittany:
Abbaye de tregouet
Abbaye de tregouet offers accommodations in Corseul. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Saint Malo is 13 miles from Abbaye de tregouet, and Cancale is 20 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The ancient building, the quietness of the location, the warmth and courtesy of the owners, the excellent breakfast
Beautiful property. Good location easy to travel for evening meal.
Staff friendly & welcoming, until payment required!
- The friendliness and hospitality of our hosts were fantastic. The old world charm of the whole experience made our trip to France more memorable.
What a mansion.
What a room.
What a “lady and lord of the house”.
You felt like very distinguished guests.
- We loved absolutely everything ! We were made so welcome.The house was beautiful as was our room.
Manoir de La Rogerais & SPA
Located in Ploubalay, 7 miles from Saint Malo, Manoir de La Rogerais & SPA features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling, biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Le Mont Saint Michel is 28 miles from La rogerais, and Cancale is 15 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- This is surely the best B & B in France. Everything about this place is amazing – the decor, comfort, cleanliness and the wonderful hospitality we received from Boris.
- The room was very small. We choose the property because it said there were tea and coffee making facilities in the room – there were not. The owner was a little rude on one occasion. Breakfast very late, he said 8.30 but it was 8.50. On the second day we had to check out at 8, therefore no breakfast. We thought he might have offered us a cup of something, he didn’t
Very nice location, close Dinan and Dinard. Boris is enthousiastic with colors, breakfast with nicely covered table with other guests was enjoyable.
Boris speaks english, has good taste for interiors, interesting place to stay.
- Breakfast was superb. Beautiful food and beautiful dishes and cutlery
- Beautifully restored property, very comfortable and interior design wonderful, Boris is a great host who is utterly charming and welcoming.
Chateau du Val d’Arguenon
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Cast-le-Guildo, 10 miles from Saint Malo, Chateau du Val d’Arguenon features a playground and a private beach area. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the bed and breakfast. Cancale is 18 miles from Chateau du Val d’Arguenon, and Dinard is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 6 miles from Chateau du Val d’Arguenon.
- The welcoming, helpful hostess, and the ambiance of the chateau generally
With the chateau and the family living there, we were able to flee the modern daylife into the 18th Century. In each room we felt the spirit of their family and history.
The best thing were the daily breakfast, the nice tips for our daily adventures and trips and the daily short nice conversations.
We are 23 and 27 years old and we really loved this trip and we are thinking about to go there again.
The perfect place for a relaxing holiday.
- Beautiful room in an amazing, historical chateau. Warm welcome and nice staff. Madamme Armelle served delicious breakfast with homemade baked goods every morning. She was very helpful in suggesting places to go, things to do and places to eat. A great, warm hostess. Beautiful and calm place to relax and perfectly situated to explore all of Bretagne.
- Great if you are a fan of history and rustic character
beautiful charming chateau with impressive park and unique location.
beautiful romantic breakfest-room.
two nice restaurants near the port. ten minutes within walking distance.
very friendly hosts gave us advice whenever we asked.
we felt warmly welcome, enjoyed every minute there and felt like home.
Au Jardin D’Eloïse
Located in Tréméreuc in the region of Bretagne, 6 miles from Saint Malo, Au Jardin D’Eloïse features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Le Mont Saint Michel is 26 miles from Au Jardin D’Eloïse, and Cancale is 13 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome and excellent location. We look forward to visiting again.
- The owners were so lovely and the room was classic and stylish.
- Friendly host family, very good breakfast, comfortable room, easy location and parking on gated property.
- Good location with pretty garden.Attractively decorated and comfortable rooms. Friendly hostess
- Very warm welcome from the owners and ideal for our two small dogs.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Ker Liviou offers accommodations in Lancieux. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint Malo is 7 miles from Ker Liviou, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 29 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- It’s in a good location for getting around, room and breakfast were excellent. Everything had a wonderful French design flair about it.
- Tout car tout était parfait jusqu’a La petite pâtisserie toute chaude du matin et des confitures maison incroyable..
Sehr freundliche und hilfsbereite Gastgeber, die einen immer mit Tips versorgen; geschmackvoll eingerichteter Gemeinschaftsraum und Familienzimmer; super Frühstück mit selbstgebackenem Kuchen, Omelett, frisch gepresster Orangensaft.
Wir können die Unterkunft nur weiterempfehlen und würden jederzeit wiederkommen.
- accueil très chaleureux, maison décorée avec beaucoup de goût et parfaitement entretenue, petit déjeuner copieux
petit déjeuner excellent gateaux maison et salade de fruit.
documentation de la région
Le 27- Boutique B&B
One of our top picks in Dinan – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le 27- Boutique B&B is located in Dinan in the region of Bretagne, just 13 miles from Saint Malo.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Le Mont Saint Michel is 28 miles from Le 27- Boutique B&B, and Rennes is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 9 miles from Le 27- Boutique B&B.
- The view from the room is so beautiful and mostly important is it’s so clean!
- The B and B was one of the best we have stayed in France. The room, location and breakfast were excellent.
- The exceptional taste and flair of the furnishings, appliances and décor; the outstanding quality of friendly and obliging welcome and service; perfect location; wonderful breakfast – nothing but the best. Le 27-boutique is easily the best guest house we have ever stayed in, and extraordinarily good value for money.
- The breakfast was wonderful. Patrick was lovely and very helpful. The location and parking was great. Would highly recommend this place.
The large bedroom in a beautifully decorated building with such attention to detail.
Coffee, Tea and a fridge in the room. Lovely large comfy bed and an excellent breakfast with the freshest of pastries and homemade jams and yoghurts.
Relais Saint Aubin
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Relais Saint Aubin offers accommodations in Erquy. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Saint Malo is 20 miles from Relais Saint Aubin, and Cancale is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Everything. We have eaten at the restaurant several times but it’s the first time we’ve stayed in one of the rooms. The quaint, cosy and spotlessly clean room was well equipped and comfortable. The little, flowery courtyard, complete with tables and chairs for guests was delightful.
We ate in the restaurant once again and the food and ambience are perfect.
- The restaurant is closed Monday and Tuesday but the owners very kind and charming.
- Very pretty rural setting. Nice modernised rooms. Amazing breakfast with Breton cakes and puddings. Restaurant looked really good too but not open the two nights we were there. Nothing much within walking distance so be prepared to drive or self-cater when resto closed.
- Courtyard setting, beautiful room with 4 poster bed and settee – very comfortable. Tea and coffee making facilities.
- The room was spacious and well equipped though not over-furnished. The dining room was cosy without being twee. The food was well-prepared and well-served.
- Everything. We have eaten at the restaurant several times but it’s the first time we’ve stayed in one of the rooms. The quaint, cosy and spotlessly clean room was well equipped and comfortable. The little, flowery courtyard, complete with tables and chairs for guests was delightful.
Manoir de la Villeneuve
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Manoir de la Villeneuve offers accommodations in Lamballe. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.Saint Malo is 25 miles from Manoir de la Villeneuve, and Dinard is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The owner went out of her way to provide my wife with a special breakfast, gluten free – she even tried baking bread specially. And the normal breakfast was very good as well.
Rural quiet location, but easy access to Lamballe and the main roads, and nearly sites. Beautiful Manoir with welcoming host.
The perfect combination…. of a simply magnificent Manor House of Britanny, a refined Hostess, an elegant and cosy retreat….
For connaisseurs ….
- Le lieu est calme et joli, le petit déjeuner est frais, fait maison et copieux. La propriétaire est sympathique.
- La décoration exquise et le confort de la suite où nous avons dormi. Le cadre superbe du manoir et son calme. L’accueil chaleureux de la maitresse des lieu qui nous a bien conseillés pour trouver un bon restaurant dans le secteur. Et enfin l’excellent petit déjeuner composé de mets faits maison…un régal et une adresse à recommander !!!
- nous avons aimé le charme de la demeure,la gentillesse de la propriétaire,une chambre très agréable et petit déjeuner très copieux préparé avec des produits de qualité.Nous avons passé un excellent séjour.
- The owner went out of her way to provide my wife with a special breakfast, gluten free – she even tried baking bread specially. And the normal breakfast was very good as well.
La Clef des Champs
La Clef des Champs is located in Saint-Alban, just 22 miles from Saint Malo. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cancale is 29 miles from La Clef des Champs, and Dinard is 20 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 18 miles away.
- Very nice room, decorated with style; excellent home-made breakfast! Very good value for money
- Comfortably decorated, like staying in a cozy living room that happened to have a bed. Lots of room and hooks and crannies for organizing. The lady of the house made her own jams, carmel sauce, and crepes. She was very down to earth.
- Excellent welcome, very well equipped and comfortable , location good. Very friendly hosts . Note the bathroom is ensuite , lovely large shower room . We enjoyed a really pleasant stay.
- Everything. Room was big, clean, comfortable and very nicely decorated. Owners were very friendly, we become nice welcome in the evening from the whole family, including dog 🙂 Breakfast was very tasty with lot of home-made products. Location was very quiet at french countryside, outside all the rush and noise from the big city. We definitelly recommend and hope once we will come back.
- Everything! It was just perfect: Chantal welcomed us with a local cider and backed a cake for the breakfast next morning. The room is big, clean and the bed is just so comfortable. The preparation of the room was very accurate, they care about every little detail. It is not extremely easy to find but it is worth the effort to find it! Cap Frehel is just 20 minutes away
Malouinière des Trauchandieres
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Malouinière des Trauchandieres offers accommodations in Saint-Jouan-des-Guérets. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saint Malo is 5 miles from Malouinière des Trauchandieres, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 7 miles from Malouinière des Trauchandieres.
- Very welcoming hosts, lovely ambience, pet friendly. Great breakfasts too!
- Spacious room. Sincere, interesting and Gracious hosts. Delicious full breakfast! Very accommodating with plate dinner ( and delicious wine) after late arrival. Room for my puppy to run and be with the hosts’ dog. Excellent suggestions for organic Local businesses.
Lovely welcome and cup of tea – great after a long drive
Excellent dinner recommendation and booking done for us
Excellent English spoken which did help after a tiring day
Only 15 mins from St Malo port – perfect over night stop off for the morning ferry
- It was absolutely wonderful experience! The house is very convenient and comfortable! The owner was very helpful and firendly, he is a region lover, he knows so many stories about the region and the area, he was very helpful in giving us mane, many details to where to travel, where to eat, what interesting sites to visit! Thank you, thenk you very much!
- The host could not have been more helful..making reservations for dinner and even offering to drive us there! Appreciated the county setting and comfortable bed and spacious room and modern bathroom.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plancoët Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plancoët Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plancoët Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plancoët Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!