10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Planchez Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Planchez Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Planchez Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Planchez Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Planchez Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Planchez Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Planchez Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Planchez Burgundy:
La Vieille Diligence
La Vieille Diligence offers accommodations in Montsauche. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Avallon is 21 miles from La Vieille Diligence, and Sainte-Marie is 30 miles from the property.
- The place is close to the lake but it is not really walkable to the lake as shown in pictures. They have a wonderful billiards table and lots of board games which kept the wives and kids busy. Loads of kids books also to read.
- Idyllic location. Friendly host. Good breakfast. Safe parking. Peaceful. Will be returning for a longer stay!
Kind host, wonderful surroundings.
We enjoyed our evening meal sitting in the garden, listening to cicadas and birdsong.
Lovely French breakfast: fromage blanc with delicious local honey, freshly squeezed orange juice, and fresh bread and croissants.
Enjoyed a swim in the lake before leaving.
- Lovely breakfast and beautiful location on the lac. Lots of activities for kids in the area and the Morvan region has real rustic charm and lots on offer. Stayed for three nights to break the trip back from Italy to UK and great stop off location. Not many Brits seemed to have considered it and they should
- l’accueil exceptionnellement sympathique. l’ambiance décontracté, ainsi qu’un diner avec 3 autres couples plein de bonne humeur. Ambiance gite quoi !!!
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Ambiance Morvan is located in Ouroux en Morvan, just 21 miles from Avallon. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Sainte-Marie is 24 miles from Ambiance Morvan, and Vézelay is 21 miles away.
- Rustige ligging, tuin, de vriendelijkheid van de mensen. Lekker flesje wijn tegen normale prijs: 4,50-8,00 EUR. De mogelijkheid van table d’hote, waarbij de wijn inbegrepen schijnt te zijn. Voor mij was het bed iets te stevig, maar dat is uiteraard zeer persoonlijk. De fietsen kregen een eigen en afgesloten slaapkamer.
- Ambiance simple et conviviale, avec de nombreux services :garage à vélo,coin détente, jardin, salle de jeux pour enfants, cuisine commune bien équipée…
- Joli village, excellent accueil, magnifique cave et produits régionaux à voir absolument
De B&B en een kleine kamping vormen een geheel onder leiding van een behulpzaam en erg vriendelijk Nederlandse familie, gelegen in een authentiek Frans dorp
Veel faciliteiten en ruimte op het terrein van de accommodatie
Keurige kamer met moderne badkamer
- Chambre très spacieuse et propre, accueil très sympathique. Je le conseille.
Au Clapotis de la Cure
Au Clapotis de la Cure is located in Montsauche, just 19 miles from Avallon. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sainte-Marie is 30 miles from Au Clapotis de la Cure, and Vézelay is 22 miles away.
- Amazing people location and hotel. Best place we visited in the month we were traveling. The owners went the extra one hundred miles to make our one nigh extra special. We will be back and I will certainly recommend this place to all my friends
- Linda and Yann are fantastic hosts and and there is a lot of thought put into the guesthouse and we really felt welcome.
- The owners welcomed us with a coffee and cake and were very friendly. Breakfast was excellent and croissants that we did not eat were wrapped up for our ongoing journey. Jan and Linda were excellent hosts and the area is beautiful and very peaceful.
L’accueil est très chaleureux.
Chambre très agréable.
Petit déjeuner exceptionnel.
les propriétaires sont vraiment très aimable et accueillant.
La chambre vraiment très propre et petit déjeuner très copieux.
Je conseil cette établissement.
Le Moulin de Razou
Le Moulin de Razou is a 6-minute drive from the centre of Brassy and 5 miles from the Chaumeçon Lake. This former watermill offers B&B accommodation, a garden and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms are individually decorated and feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower. Some of them have exposed beams.A kitchenette with kitchenware, an oven and a fridge is at guests’ disposal. You can enjoy a continental breakfast with homemade jam every morning in the dining area, which features exposed beams and stone walls.Massage and reflexology treatments can be arranged at Le Moulin de Razou. Guests can buy local products on site and free private parking is available.
- Nice, calm and green place owned by a very nice and welcoming couple. Delicious breakfast with french orange juice and homemage jam.
- Accueil excellent, apéro dans le jardin, chambre très confortable, petit déjeuner parfait
- L’accueil réservé fut un réel plaisir , des échanges sympathiques
- Pas facile…. Tous les points sont parfaits, accueil tout en douceur (et Bass adorable aussi!!!), tout l’aménagement intérieur est neuf et fait avec gout, on y dort parfaitement, la roue du moulin et le décor extérieur donne une touche de fraîcheur parfaite, petit déjeuner très bien, avec une touche spéciale pour la salade de fruits frais préparée sur le moment. Et même la moto a pu dormir dans la grange fermée. Amis motards, n’hésitez pas!!!!
- Het ontvangst was vriendelijk. De kamer was fris van kleur en inrichting en van alle gemakken voorzien. Ontbijt was overdadig.
A l’etang d’yonne
Featuring free WiFi, A l’etang d’yonne offers accommodations in Arleuf, just 27 miles from Sainte-Marie. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Autun is 16 miles from A l’etang d’yonne, and Le Creusot is 25 miles from the property.
- Fabulous, beautiful & quiet. Monique & Elias are great hosts.
- Great service! The room and the whole hotel was clean and comfy. We’d like to thank Monica and Elias for being extremly helpful and pleasant.
- We had a wonderful time, Monique and Elias are terrific – they helped us out with everything we needed! It is beautifully located by the pond, perhaps even prettier than on the pictures. The house is in stellar condition, while keeping it authentic.
We traveled with a young kid (18 months) and we had a bless.
Location is absolutely fabulous and the owners are very nice!
We will be back!
A wonderful stay in a secret hiding place – it was a dream! The B&B is in a lovely house, very well decorated (the owner is actually opening a vintage shop across the road). The bed was heavenly and the room very nice and spacious. The big plus is the garden: a river runs through it, there are lots of lovely spots to sit and enjoy, and 3 cats for cat lovers to pet…
Around the house there are some lovely walks and good restaurants. The breakfast was delicious, lots of fresh products. I can’t wait to come stay again!
Aux Sources de l’Yonne
Aux Sources de l’Yonne is located in Glux, just 30 miles from Sainte-Marie.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Autun is 14 miles from Aux Sources de l’Yonne, and Le Creusot is 22 miles from the property.
Beautiful property and Super nice hosts (their pets are also super friendly 🙂 ). Had really nice chat with them. They also offer lots of super interesting information about the area, which is a nice secluded area, but with lot to things to do: historical visits, walks in the nature or just to relax.
I would highly recommend this place and definitely will be coming back!
- Very nice location and area and easy to find. Very helpful owner 🙂
- The host kindly received us even though we’ve arrived a bit late. The room was nice and cozy. Clean. The breakfast was excellent, especially her home-made muffins, bread, yogurt and jams… Overall very accommodating and pleasant!
- Perfect for our 2 night break before continuing our trip down to the south. Very friendly & English speaking. Tranquility at it’s best
- La qualité de l’accueil, la propreté, le calme du site, le petit-déjeuner avec des produits faits maison…tout est parfait.
- Beautiful property and Super nice hosts (their pets are also super friendly 🙂 ). Had really nice chat with them. They also offer lots of super interesting information about the area, which is a nice secluded area, but with lot to things to do: historical visits, walks in the nature or just to relax.
Château de Poussignol
Located in Blismes, 25 miles from Avallon, Château de Poussignol features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sainte-Marie is 19 miles from Château de Poussignol, and Vézelay is 24 miles from the property.
Beautiful chateau in a beautiful location. We enjoyed dinner with our hostess and other guests.
We also looked at the chapel which is part of the chateau. It is a jewel.
- Chateaux de poussignol is in beautiful woodland setting. The host Margaret had dinner ready for us without having asked in advance. We had a very convivial meal with our fellow guests and our host. A truly magical stay.
- we like everything. its a charming place. friendly to famillies. our children loved everybthing about the place. the tennis place . the horses. the basketball. the pull. we loved the flat its nice. clean. big. the hostes were lovely.
- Location, quietness, spacious room. Recommended even for business travellers in search of a peaceful, quiet, rural environment if they don´t mind driving a few extra miles to get there.
- De zo hartelijke ontvangst, de gezellige, zeer smakelijke avondmaaltijden, alles wordt hier met zoveel zorg en smaak verricht in een prachtig gelegen oud buiten het is echt een heerlijke ervaring.
- Beautiful chateau in a beautiful location. We enjoyed dinner with our hostess and other guests.
La Maison du Lac
La Maison du Lac is located in Saint-Agnan, just 14 miles from Avallon.A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vézelay is 19 miles from La Maison du Lac, and Autun is 27 miles from the property.
- very nice stay in all respects! even the weather was great
- All fine. Lovely owner – we hope to visit again shortly.
Petit déjeuner Excellent!! Confitures et yaourt faits maison.
- L’ensemble de la prestation était parfaite nous n’avons rien à signaler . Vraiment très bien
- une jolie petite chambre, le petit-déjeuner, le calme de l’endroit
La Grande Maison du Morvan
Located in Saint-Martin-du-Puy, 12 miles from Avallon, La Grande Maison du Morvan features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Sainte-Marie is 24 miles from La Grande Maison du Morvan, and Vézelay is 11 miles away.
- Great location, great hosts. We highly recommend La Grand Maison!
- Very nice place, excellent house renovation, wonderful area.
Food: Superior quality, organic and local products.
A very warm welcome awaited us. Food cooked on the premises was simply wonderful. My wife’s Gluten Intolerance was catered for without fuss.
We have already booked for next year as once the word gets out how lovely this place is – it will soon be booked up.
Lovely old home now a 5 room BnB in a delightful rural setting. I looked over open fields with cattle.
Owners have renovated very well and provide an excellent experience.
I ate dinner and it was great. All food is organic and local, including cheese and sausage produced by family members of the owners.
L’Escale du Banquet
L’Escale du Banquet is located in Mhère, just 20 miles from Avallon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Sainte-Marie is 21 miles from L’Escale du Banquet, and Vézelay is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Planchez Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Planchez Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Planchez Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Planchez Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!