10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plancherine Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Plancherine Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plancherine Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plancherine Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plancherine Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plancherine Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plancherine Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plancherine Rhône-alps:
Le Domaine du Grand Cellier Chambres d’hôtes en Savoie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Domaine du Grand Cellier Chambres d’hôtes en Savoie offers accommodations in Tournon, just 20 miles from Annecy. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Val Thorens is 27 miles from Le Domaine du Grand Cellier , and Megève is 21 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 21 miles from the property.
Location is great, as is the setting. The owners are super friendly. The room is well appointed and very clean.
Breakfast includes locally produced ingredients, delicious!
- A lovely overnight stay on the way to a skiing holiday. A very warm and informative welcome from out host (Patrick). We stayed in the apartment which was very well equipped – would thoroughly recommend.
- A really lovely owner who was so friendly and welcoming, explaining where all the breakfast foods were from in the local area. We arrived much later than expected due to a delayed flight and he was so accommodating. Thank you !
Wow, what a fantastic experience. The host was fabulous and served us dinner even if we arrived in the middle of the night.
The local products served both for dinner and breakfast was exquisite and the service was to die for.
We just loved it!
This place is perfect. Also the dinner was great.
Dont tell to many peapople about this gen !
- Location is great, as is the setting. The owners are super friendly. The room is well appointed and very clean.
La Ferme De Noémie
This former farmhouse is set in a well-protected area right in the middle of the Savoie. The Ferme de Noémie welcomes you for a restful stay.Relax in the natural setting and enjoy comfortable and warm guest rooms decorated with wood furniture and light colors.The Ferme de Noémie offers plenty of facilities:relax by the fireplace or in the library, or visit the city of Annecy or Lake Bourget.
- The owners are so nice and kind, the view is beatiful and the room is so comfi.the food is fresh and organic.
- Beautiful view and facilities, the owners are so kind , helpful and generous. I slept there while my husband was in the hospital and got the best treatment and secure feeling. This is the perfect place for travelers who appriciates view and cozy environment.
- Lovely place, comfy bed, nice owners, good breakfast
- Great place to stay, very clean with all necessary facilities. Owners really friendly and helpful and offer local homemade breakfast
- Very pleasant place to stay, we had to travel to village to get food, however if you request prior to stay they can arrange… Rooms were fantastic, shower facilities were also of a high standard. Scenery around the property was breathe taking… Break was very good… lots of choice…
Chambre d’hôtes “LES CRETS”
Located in Mercury, 31 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Chambre d’hôtes “LES CRETS” features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Annecy is 19 miles from Chambre d’hôtes “LES CRETS”, and Val Thorens is 28 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 22 miles from the property.
Very friendly host.
He welcomed us with a glass of wine when we came.
Free parking, free wi-fi.
Cosy and comfy home with fireplace. We had two rooms on the second floor.
Good shared shower.
Host made breakfast for us very early at our request.
- It was very pleasant staying in an actual home, with children’s pictures on the wall, lovely furnishings, an extremely kind and accommodating host. We literally felt like family. Breakfast was homemade crepes, a variety of jellies, bread, yoghurt, tea–everything was delicious and abundant. We were made to feel very welcome, with every need attended to graciously. The setting was particularly beautiful. Would recommend it to everyone.
- Alain made us feel very welcome.The bed was so comfortable. Breakfast was great, I had emailedto say I was gluten free and was offered 2 types of organic gluten free bread! Very thoughtful
- The owner is very friendly, and his house reflects his lifetime. You can feel like being a part of a French family in an amazing place.
Superfreundlich und zuvorkommend!!!! Familiäre Athmosphäre. Man darf sich im höchst gemütlichen WZ vor den offenen Kamin setzen, kriegt Drinks etc.
Das Frühstück hervorragend und reichhaltig. Espresso- und Capuccinowünsche werden sofort und kostenfrei erfüllt. Und das alles zu einem sehr !!! günstigen Preis.
- Very friendly host.
Located in Gilly-sur-Isère, 20 miles from Annecy, Le chancellier features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Val Thorens is 28 miles from Le chancellier, and Megève is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 22 miles from Le chancellier.
- Great welcome; lovely home; cozy atmosphere; charming hosts.
Super ontvangst echte gastheer en gastvrouw.
Ontbijt ook geweldig
- L accueil exceptionnel. Le petit déjeuner un vrai festin
Tout était parfait et délicieux
Accueil chaleureux et détendu, des chambres spacieuses et agréables et des hôtes charmants.
Un accueil exceptionnel d’un couple de retraités, au petits soins. Un cadre superbe avec vue sur la montagne. Une maison très spacieuse et chaleureuse…
Gîte de La Belle Étoile
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Gîte de La Belle Étoile offers accommodations in Mercury. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or garden.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 30 miles from Gîte de La Belle Étoile, and Annecy is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 23 miles from Gîte de La Belle Étoile.
- Very nice apartment, spotlessly clean and nice breakfast. Beautiful views across the valley.
- Very nice and lovely owners, perfect location, very well equipped with everything you may need during your stay, very clean and lovely designed.
- Everything, outstanding value for money. Very clean and tidy throughout. Total value for money, would have happily paid more.
- Lovely owners and breakfast. great apartment in a nice quiet area
- Idyllic place, we had breakfast in owner’s dining open space – totally gorgeous, plus the pool and everything on our way there, looking just perfect. Lovely owner, thank you very much! Garden and flowers were perfect in June, as well as the valley and mountains view. Moth-themed silverware, abundance of glasses for all occasions. Breakfast croissants were amazing and delicious. Owner was very accommodating and even didn’t mind our kids to try the swimming pool in owner part. The pool is not advertised as a feature. Plenty of space in guest suite and patio with great mountains view lit by sunset.
La Belle Etoile
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Belle Etoile offers accommodations in Albertville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 30 miles from La Belle Etoile, and Annecy is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The hostess could not have been more welcoming, she was really lovely and so very helpful. And the breakfast was superb – including homemade jam. Delicious.
- Fantastic breakfast and wonderful hospitality. The room was so cosy despite Baltic weather conditions.
- The welcome was great and the room was exactly as described. It was also a short walk to a bistro for our meal.
- Quiet night as on edge of Albertville very near to 1992 Winter Olympics site although opposite commercial area. Superb restaurant less than a mile away. Excellent breakfast.
- Very friendly owner, helpful and happy to chat (French only). Decent breakfast.
Au Cheval Blanc
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Au Cheval Blanc offers accommodations in Albertville, just 29 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Annecy is 20 miles from Au Cheval Blanc, and Val Thorens is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Owners friendly and welcoming. Breakfast beautifully laid out on different crockery each day. The building has been sympathetically adapted to its new use. Attention to detail makes all the difference.
- Très bon accueil très propre. Jolie Deco. Bon emplacement dans la vielle ville. Une bonne escale avant le ski
- Erg mooie locatie en prima kamer met voldoende comfort.
- Beaucoup de caractère, bon accueil, site agréable.
- Maison de caractère, hôte chaleureux et aux petits soins, chambre magnifique et douillette, cadre médiéval, au calme!
La Ferme d’Agathe
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Ferme d’Agathe is located in Sainte-Hélène-sur-Isère in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 22 miles from Annecy. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Val Thorens is 25 miles from La Ferme d’Agathe, and Megève is 22 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 21 miles away.
- Our host was amazingly friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfortable and just the right size. He was also a terrific cook! It felt like home.
- The owner, Mr. Crepy, was the nicest person we have encountered on our entire European trip. He provided ideas for what to do in the area, where to eat, and some local directions. The views from every part of the property are amazing. Each room had a full bathroom.
- Very nice man who operates this Gite; extremely helpful
- The host was very helpful and accommodating at all times. Our arrival was late in the evening since we had to drive from the airport in Lyon, on our way further into the Alps (Albertville, Tignes) the next morning. Breakfast was great, country style. We liked the farm’s outdoorsy atmosphere. We departed in the early afternoon the next day, with sufficient time to rest in order to go on with the road trip.
- We arrived very late but the owner made sure he was there to make us welcome
Chambres et Table d’Hotes “Gaïa”
Located in Montailleur in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 21 miles from Annecy, Chambres et Table d’Hotes “Gaïa” features a playground and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Val Thorens is 27 miles from Chambres Table Hotes Gaïa, and Megève is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 19 miles from the property.
The owner is very pleasant and welcoming person . She really tried to make our stay great !
Dinner was great (we had dinner in one evening)
- tout repas très bon logement très joli confiture délicieuse
- عدت للمكان مرة أخرى بسبب جمال المكان وكرم ضيافة صاحبة المنزل ونظافته
- Accueil excellent et chaleureux, absolument rien à redire sur les qualités de Véronique ni sur l’ensemble des prestations. Etablissement à recommander.
L’ensemble de la prestation était à la hauteur.
Un accueil chaleureux et un cadre magnifique.
La table d’hôtes est incontournable. Véronique est une excellente cuisinière et transmet sa passion avec des menus gourmands 100% fait maison.
- The owner is very pleasant and welcoming person . She really tried to make our stay great !
L’Eterlou Chambres d’Hote
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, L’Eterlou Chambres d’Hote offers accommodations in Albertville, just 28 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Annecy is 20 miles from L’Eterlou Chambres d’Hote, and Val Thorens is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 26 miles from L’Eterlou Chambres d’Hote.
- Very beautiful and tasteful rooms and equipment. Great breakfast with local specialities.
- Hosts were welcoming and interesting people. Space was artful and large. Privacy was better than all other chambres d’hote I’ve been to. Kitties were friendly.
- it was a clean spacious self contained room with seperate shower and wc
- Excellent Beyond our expectations. Thank you to the hosts who were also excellent.
- The owners were very welcoming and friendly. The setting and views from the property are amazing. Breakfasts were very good.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plancherine Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plancherine Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plancherine Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plancherine Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!