10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Planay Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Planay Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Planay Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Planay Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Planay Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Planay Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Planay Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Planay Burgundy:
Manoir de L’Echauguette
Located in Laignes, 26 miles from Chablis, Manoir de L’Echauguette features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.
- Made to feel very welcome by Amily. Good secure parking.
- The accomodation was perfect for a family of 4. The room was a great size and very comfortable, the house, garden and communal areas are also very nice. Amélie provided us with a lovely dinner of local meats and cheeses and accommodated all of our needs (especially our young children). This was a perfect stopover point for our journey back to Calais. With the benefit of hindsight we should have stayed an extra night to explore the region. We will definitely stay again. Many thanks Amélie.
A very friendly warm welcome from Amelie.
Well equipped bedroom and bathroom.
- Lovely bedrooms, great garden for the dog to explore.
- Arrived later than expected, owner very accommodating, provided excellent impromtu snack and bottle of wine in room. Very understanding about our dog. Very good all round.
La Grande Vesvre
La Grande Vesvre is located in Gigny, just 24 miles from Chablis. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Big farmhouse in wide open countryside. Good breakfast with local produce
- Very friendly welcome. Great large rooms. Very generous breakfast provisions.
- It was very quite could not see any other dwellings at night. Cows in field storks nesting nearby
Petit dej incroyablement copieux et bon! Lieu historique vraiment au calme dans un cadre champêtre et reposant. Hôtesses accueillantes.
Malgré sa situation reculée, l’endroit se trouve facilement grâce à un bon fléchage.
Ein zauberhaft präsentiertes französisches Frühstück. Selber gemachte Rosenblüten, oder Mohnblättermarmelade, leckere Käsesorten aus der Region…
In einem ganz besonderen Ambiente: am langen Tisch, eingerahmt von alten Möbelstücken. Ganz passend zu den “Themenzimmern” , wie z.B. Seefahrt, wo eine alte Bootshälfte das Kopfende des Bettes und die andere den Schrank liefert. Große Liebe zum Detail… Die Besitzerin ist eine Kennerin der Gegend.
La Source des Lits
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Source des Lits offers accommodations in Saint-Rémy.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Avallon is 21 miles from LA SOURCE DES LITS, and Chablis is 26 miles away.
- Spacious room, clean and made very welcome by our host.
- It was in an ideal location for our visit to a nearby restaurant. The room was clean and comfortable but not ensuite. Very nice breakfast.
- ONCE we found the place, we were warmly greeted with tea and a warm fire… Breakfast was great, and our French was given a chance to uh, stutter through 🙂 !
- Der herzliche Empfang und die große Hilfsbereitschaft des Gastgebers. Historisch interessante Orte ganz nah!
- Le feu de cheminée et l’infusion chaude .la disponibilité des hôtes.la maison .le calme.
Le Clos Du Murier
Located in Chassignelles in the region of Bourgogne, 27 miles from Auxerre, Le Clos Du Murier features an outdoor pool and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Avallon is 23 miles from Le Clos Du Murier, and Chablis is 18 miles from the property.
- Fantastic place!Magnificent view!Very very comfortable spacious rooms with beautiful design, nice wood furniture.Very clean!Excellent bedclothes!So beautiful table appointments!Absolutely recommended!
- Stunning place, fabulous rural location by a canal, very picturesque. Beautifully furnished and equipped with restful colour schemes and comfortable furniture. Spacious and welcoming. Delicious breakfast.
- The accommodation was amazing beautifully restored barn to a very high standard. There is a restaurant within walking distance that serve lovely food. The canal is great for walking into the town where you can visit the chateaux.
Ideal for bikers, ideal stopover on Canal de Bourgogne
- Lovely overnite stay, accommodation was very very good, very high quality and very welcoming hosts. Could have spent more time in the area, we used this as a stopover driving from Cherbourg to Le Bourg d’Osians. Breakfast was set out lovely, fresh breads, selection of teas, yogurt, honey, jams. Very peaceful, would recommend.
Maison d’Hote le Relais
Maison d’Hote le Relais offers accommodations in Fresnes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Avallon is 26 miles from Maison d’Hote le Relais, and Semur-en-Auxois is 10 miles from the property.
- The quietness of the surrounding. And the jam in the breakfast.
- We felt very welcomed even though we spoke very little french. An excellent evening meal.
- Breakfast included in price with big choice of items including fresh local produce. Good friendly welcome and service. Peaceful and pleasant area. Real value for money.
- Felt very welcome and had a great evening meal plus super breakfast.
- Je suis venu à l’improviste, sans études préalable. Je ne m’attendais pas à un site en pleine nature. J’ai apprécié l’accueil sobre, mais sympathique, et l’excellente omelette baveuse.
Domaine des Douves
Domaine des Douves is located in Ancy-le-Franc, just 27 miles from Auxerre. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Avallon is 23 miles from Domaine des Douves, and Chablis is 17 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous property and lovely hosts! We had such a fabulous stay – on our week long bike trip along the Burgundy Canal this was our favorite hotel. It has been recently renovated with high end touches and a lot of charm. We enjoyed exploring the historic property and having a picnic on one of the many inviting picnic tables. A very nice kitchen and fridge available for guests to use. The hosts were extremely receptive when we had questions or needed help. They even helped me when I left something at the hotel! It is really a must on any trip to Burgundy. Ancy- le -Franc is a spectacular town and was one of the highlights of our trip!
- De tuin. Ruim, oude bomen, schilderachtige zitjes, water en ruïnes. Heerlijk om de rust te genieten met iets te drinken. De ruime badkamer. De gemeenschappelijke ruimte. Een verzorgd Frans ontbijt.
- Le calme de cet endroit, le confort de la literie, l’espace, la convivialité de la propriétaire tout à fait charmante et aux petits soins pour notre petit groupe d’amis, c’était parfait.
- Salle de bain très spacieuse et cuisine commune très grande et bien agencée.
- L’accueil était très chaleureux . Les propriétaires sont aux petit soin . Le cadre est magnifique les chambres et la maison très joliment décoré ! La vue sur les jardins du château est somptueuse ! Je recommande vivement et j’y retournerais ça c’est sûr !
La Clé Des Champs
La Clé Des Champs offers accommodations in Villiers-les-Hauts. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Auxerre is 27 miles from La Clé Des Champs, and Avallon is 20 miles from the property.
- L’accueil,la qualité des lieux, le petit déjeuner, le calme
- L’accueil chaleureux et la disponibilité des hôtes. La qualité de l’hébergement. Le plus: la pièce à vivre.
- Chambre très propre, bien décorée. Literie excellente. Cuisine et séjour admirablement équipés pour un séjour plus long. Petit déjeuner très apprécié avec de délicieuses confitures-maison, gentiment servi. Nous y retournerons bien volontiers, si l’occasion se présente et recommanderons l’adresse, sans hésitation.
- Le confort, le calme, la gentillesse de la propriétaire
Originell und liebevoll eingerichtete und sehr gut ausgestattete kleine Ferienwohnung.
Sehr gutes Fruehstueck, sehr herzliche Gastgeber.
B&B Le Jardin de Carco
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Le Jardin de Carco offers accommodations in Châtillon-sur-Seine, just 29 miles from Colombey-les-deux-Églises. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.
- Mme was very welcoming and attentive, our room spacious and beautiful. Very comfy bed with a down duvet, which is light and luxurious. Overall the quality of everything showed, even though it was subtly in the background – it was just there. Hope to go back one day.
- Lovely place to stopover. Bed was seriously comfortable. Friendly owner.
- Fantastic room, wonderful host and delicious breakfast.
Wonderful fine quality 17th century house which is in perfect condition,tastefully decorated with huge spacious rooms. Breakfast was perfect as was Frederick our hostess,couldn’t be more helpful.
There is nothing not to like about this place.
- Large room and dressing room in a grand comfortable old French house. Mine host was very welcoming when we arrived and a cold beer was very much appreciated. Safe parking organised for motorbikes.
La Ferme du Mont Lassois
La Ferme du Mont Lassois is located in Vix, 27 miles from Colombey-les-deux-Églises and 30 miles from Semur-en-Auxois. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Genuinely friendly owners, delicious selection of home made jam from the farm for breakfast. I also prefer to support the local economy than dealing with a chain. Good restaurant close by so we will be coming again.
- The place was beautiful, the owners were very nice and the homemade breakfast was delicious. Very quite place, perfect if you want to relax.
- The owners were very welcoming; and breakfast was a real treat. The dog was made especially welcome.
A warm friendly welcome by the owner with tea and cake offered on arrival to this old farmhouse property, built around a courtyard.
Excellent large room overlooking the Pigeonnaire and the quiet garden and fields, with own exit.
Tasty traditional French breakfast with good coffee and a variety of home made jams.
- Beautiful calm quiet village location, amazing breakfast with local or home made preserves and friendly warm hosts. Perfect and will be staying again soon.
Au Petit Câlin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Au Petit Câlin offers accommodations in Pacy-sur-Armançon, just 24 miles from Auxerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Avallon is 22 miles from Au Petit Câlin, and Chablis is 14 miles from the property.
- The apartment is very comfortable and spacious with everything you need. The hosts are very nice and hospitable people. We had a great time there.
We arrived on a very hot day and were supplied with an excellent fan that cooled the room.
Breakfast on the terrace was super.
- Wonderful location , lovely home cooked food , very friendly host.
- The room was very nice, very comfortable bed. Very nice terrace comes with a friendly dog! The village is picturesque and calm. If you’re looking for peace and quiet, this is the place. The lady of the house is friendly and helpful, also with suggestions of things to do in the area.
- Lovely family hotel in charming town. Room was large and beds were extremely comfortable. Parking was private and easy. In better weather there is a wonderful terrace to sit on. Breakfast was a nice spread of choices.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Planay Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Planay Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Planay Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Planay Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!