10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plan-de-la-Tour Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Plan-de-la-Tour Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plan-de-la-Tour Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plan-de-la-Tour Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plan-de-la-Tour Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plan-de-la-Tour Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plan-de-la-Tour Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plan-de-la-tour Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
One of our top picks in Plan-de-la-Tour – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, La Bergerie is located in Plan-de-la-Tour in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 28 miles from Cannes. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Tropez is 6 miles from La Bergerie, and Saint-Raphaël is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 25 miles from La Bergerie.
The location was excellent on the outskirts of Plan de la Tour.The town had some good restaurants, shops and a weekly market.It was ideal for visiting Port Grimaud,St Maxime and St Tropez.
Francoise was an excellent hostess and very informative on places to visit , restaurants etc. She is a very kind lady and nothing was too much trouble. A real professional in the hospitality field. The buffet breakfast taken outside each morning was superb with great choice of cheese, cold meat,fresh baguettes and pastries ,yogurts and fresh fruit plus homemade preserves all beautifully presented.
Time spent around the infinity pool was very relaxing on comfortable loungers plus a good size pool for exercising in .
It was delightful and I will certainly be returning for another visit.
Gorgeous park like setting, welcoming, amiable hosts,
friendly guests, great breakfasts, large, comfortable
well-appointed bedroom with a lovely terrace overlooking a vineyard
- The place is one of the best places I have ever stayed. Beautiful and peaceful with cute garden, vinyard, swimming pool and the view of mountains! The owners are very nice couple, very kind to offer traveling tips and drive us since we don’t drive a car. We enjoyed so much when swimming in the nice pool, watching sun rise on the balcony and enjoying breakfast in the garden. Superb experience!!
- Excellent peaceful location. Francoise and Gilles made us feel very welcome and extremely helpful. Nice pool big enough to swim in. Nice adequate breakfast ( continental so if you want full English think again). The most relaxing few days holiday in a beautiful location. Would certainly recommend and we hope to stay again if we visit Provence.
- Francoise was the most lovely and helpful host. Gorgeous property and surroundings. Didn’t want to leave! Erica the dog is also very lovely!
- The location was excellent on the outskirts of Plan de la Tour.The town had some good restaurants, shops and a weekly market.It was ideal for visiting Port Grimaud,St Maxime and St Tropez.
Villa miel et coquelicots
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Villa miel et coquelicots is located in Plan-de-la-Tour in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 28 miles from Cannes. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Tropez is 7 miles from Villa miel et coquelicots, and Saint-Raphaël is 12 miles from the property. Hyères Airport is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Plan-de-la-Tour! L’Amandari offers accommodations in Plan-de-la-Tour. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cannes is 28 miles from L’Amandari, and Saint-Tropez is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Breakfasts were exceptional. Cecile and Philippe were very welcoming and very friendly and accommodating. It was easy to go into town and find restaurants where the service was very friendly and the food was exceptional.
- Outstanding on all fronts: location (five minute walk to the village); friendliness(owners are extremely welcoming, informal and helpful); very large and comfortable bedroom and very comfortable bed; a wonderful breakfast (homemade jams, breads). Very good value for money
- hartelijke eigenaren, je voelde je welkom. gastvrijheid
- Cadre, calme, proximité d’un beau village typique avec nombreuses commodités, jacuzzi, piscine, maison d’hôtes étendue, bon petit-déjeuner, accueil sympathique
Värdparets vänlighet och hjälpsamhet
Located in Plan-de-la-Tour, 28 miles from Cannes, Domaine Louisiane features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Tropez is 5 miles from Domaine Louisiane, and Saint-Raphaël is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 26 miles from Domaine Louisiane.
- Stunning property, quiet country location. The most beautiful room ever. Secure property and friendly hosts. Delicious breakfast too!
- Lieu de rêve quand on veut être seul avec son conjoint pour un moment de détente , de romantisme, endroit calme et magnifique .
- Una maravilla de lugar, un entorno mágico, un trato delicioso. El lugar perfecto para perderse en la Provenza
Entorn (jardí, piscina).
Tracte del personal.
- un lieu magique en plaine nature varoise, loin de la foule et du bruit, des chambres et salles de bain très confortables, et des hôtes d’une rare gentillesse. Un séjour parfait, à recommander sans modération. Fanny
La Maison du Prince
La Maison du Prince is a historic house located in the heart of the medieval village of Grimaud and it offers views of the 11th-century fortress of The Chateau de Grimaud. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The rooms feature modern Mediterranean décor. They all have an en suite bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.At La Maison du Prince you will find several terraces. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge.Offering free public parking, the property is a 10-minute drive from Port Grimaud and 3.7 miles from the beach. Saint-Tropez is 7.5 miles away and Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 63.4 miles away.
- Beautifully furnished reflecting the period of a very historical house. An excellent breakfast and charming hostess.
- Very convenient charming location and house but expensive room for what it was.
- Lovely housekeeper, beautifully presented with interesting antiques. Relatively small but clean and right for our needs. Good value considering the area. Much nicer location than Port Grimaud. Nice breakfast.
- Very friendly owner, very helpful, we liked our stay very much!
- Fatima provided a lovely warm welcome and was very amenable over our late arrival time.
Bastide de l’Avelan
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Bastide de l’Avelan is located in Grimaud. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cannes is 30 miles from Bastide de l’Avelan, and Saint-Tropez is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 24 miles from Bastide de l’Avelan.
Excellent breakfast in beautiful location
Owners could not have been more friendly and helpful
Very nice and friendly host family which gave us very good hints where and when to go, but also was very unobtrusive. We also met some of the other guests which was in a very familiar atmosphere we really enjoyed much.
Very nice garden, beautiful and big pool and a delicate and varying breakfast. Our apartment was a little dark inside but that helped very good against the heat outside.
The location is great. It feels like you are offside, but in reality you reach all the nice cities around (Grimaud, Port Grimaud, St. Tropez, St. Maxime, …) in a few minutes.
- Comfortable bed. Excellent shower. Tea/coffee making facilities. Pool. Potential of garden. Space. Host.
- Cordial welcome, beautiful property, Lovely comfortable spacious and private rooms, nice pool
- Good location for car access to local beaches and surrounding villages easy access to St Tropez friendly staff with local knowledge on what to see and how to get there
- Excellent breakfast in beautiful location
Le Mas des Vieux Muriers
One of our best sellers in Grimaud! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le Mas des Vieux Muriers is located in Grimaud, just 30 miles from Cannes. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Saint-Tropez is 5 miles from Le Mas des Vieux Muriers, and Saint-Raphaël is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Beautiful country house with a character run by a wonderful host. Very good breakfast. Quiet and secluded in a middle of vineyards. Perfect for relaxing after sightseeing. Children can enjoy playing in the garden, while you have your morning coffee on the terrace. Would love to return one day.
Le cadre et la maison sont très beaux.
Le petit déjeuner dans le salon avec la cheminée et la jolie vue, est très agréable.
Le gentil chien Délice!
Accueil très chaleureux
Conseils de notre hôte sur les restaurants et sorties.
Très calme, chambre spacieuse , literie confortable
Petit déjeuner copieux dans une ambiance agréable
Le petit dej extra
L’accueil très chaleureux
La chambre est très bien équipée et on s’y sent super bien .
Très bonne adresse j’y reviendrais avec plaisir
L’hôte est une femme charmante, enrichissante et généreuse.
Conseil : petit restaurant intimiste rue de l’église à St Tropez “La part des anges”. Carte menée d’une main de maître par le jeune chef.
Le Mas de Marie
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Cogolin, Le Mas de Marie is just 1,650 feet from both the beach and Port Grimaud, and offers rooms as well as an independent studio. The property features a garden with an outdoor swimming pool, and free Wi-Fi access is provided.All rooms have a view of the pool and include a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some also include a flat-screen TV. The studio features a private terrace, an equipped kitchenette and dining area.Breakfast is served outdoors every morning and guests can find shops and restaurants 650 feet from the property. There is a diving centre 1,650 feet away and Saint-Tropez is at a 10-minute drive.
- Location was great for the ports/beaches also for visiting the local villages. The owner Angel was a delight also Velu welcomes you with Rose Wine.
- The bed (from Ikea) was excellent, super comfy. The room was spacious. Good breakfast. Parking on the street was convinient, lots of free spaces. Big supermarket just across the street. Saint Tropez 20 minutes drive.
- Cosy and comfortable place! Nice people! Great breakfast.
- The bedroom was spacious, stylish and pleasantly decorated. The property is secluded and has a lovely pool. Breakfast was plentiful and fresh and the host Andgel was charming, helpful and very hard working! They don’t take credit cards but there is a cash dispenser just across the road. The nearby marina didn’t appear to have any inspiring restaurants but the choice is better in Port Grimaud which is a short drive away but worth a visit anyway.
The best breakfast ever. Beautiful fresh bread, delicious cheese, great coffee.
Juice machine, freshly pressed orange juice.
Rooms large and lovely decorated.
Close to shops, easy drive to St Tropez and the beaches.
It was like staying in a private home. Will be back Mose definitely.
Lone Star House
One of our top picks in Sainte-Maxime – and a guest favorite.
Featuring an outdoor pool and terrace, Lone Star House is set in Sainte-Maxime. The property is a 15-minute walk from the nearest beach, 4.6 miles from Saint-Tropez and 33.6 miles from Cannes. Free WiFi and free private parking is available on site.All Bedrooms have their own private terrace with seating, their own bathrooms along with their own private access. Guests can relax on the sun-loungers or enjoy an espresso from the terrace or patio.Shops and restaurants can be found within a 15-minute walk.This bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. Saint-Raphaël is 14 miles from Lone Star House, while Porquerolles is 41.6 miles away. Toulon – Hyeres Airport is 34.2 miles from the property.
- We had such a warm welcome from Kim and Stephen, we were left to do what we wanted, but if we needed anything we could just ask. We got recommendations on local market, how to get to st tropez and even breakdown of the weather each day. We couldn’t have felt more welcomed, would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a relaxing break.
- The hosts Kim & Stephen are a lovely British couple (so no drama in speaking French for me!!), kind and extremely helpful in giving you advice on places, beaches and restaurants; the privacy and quietness (only another guest room in the premises, one more from next year), all very intimate; the cute pool that is just enough to chill; lovely continental breakfast served at the time you wanted in a basket and left on the table of your private garden outside; supermarket within walking distance with all the bits you need; beach at 7 mins walk; handy location for exploring all the other beaches that are no more than an hour away (due to traffic, less if you leave early). Definitely we’ll be back if the time allows it and we highly recommend Lone Star House!!!!!!!
We liked it.
The owners very friendly and helpful.
Good clean room.
We will stay again
- Very nice room with beautyful terasse to enjoy the breakfast ….
- Sehr freundliche und sehr aufmerksame, auf die Wünsche der Gäste eingehende Eigentümer, eine hochwertig ausgestattete und liebevoll maritim eingerichtete Ferienwohnung, fußläufige Entfernung in die sehr schöne Altstadt (viele Restaurants und Einkaufsmöglichkeiten) und zum Hafen von Sainte Maxime. Ruhige Lage des Hauses mit Meer- und Stadtblick von der großen, teilweise überdachten Terrasse, nette Poolanlage. Eine tolle Idee: Das Frühstück wird im Picknickkorb serviert. Fazit: Wir haben uns eine Woche lang sehr wohl gefühlt und können das Lone Star House sehr empfehlen.
B&B Lei Bancaou
Located in La Garde-Freinet, 9 miles from Saint-Tropez, B&B Lei Bancaou features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Toulon is 30 miles from B&B Lei Bancaou, and Saint-Raphaël is 17 miles from the property. Hyères Airport is 22 miles away.
- Family friendly, basic but very clean and in a superb location to drive to beach or have dinner in La Guarde Frienet. So much care was put into the breakfast. It wasn’t a cooked breakfast but all jams were homemade and the bread was always very fresh. We enjoyed breakfast the most. . I would definitely stay here again. Great value for money at peak season.
- Grand lit très confortable chambre spacieuse avec terrasse au calme
- Das Bett war in Ordnung, aber für zwei Personen nur geeignet, wenn beide schlank sind. Nur eine Decke, die Einrichtung vom trödel
- Kwa ontbijt zaten alle 3 locaties die wij op deze vakantie bezochten exact op dezelfde lijn. Meer dan voldoende, met enkele heerlijke veelal zelfgemaakte marmelades. Het zwembad is prettig, maar bovenal was de privacy van onze ruimte maximaal.
- Excellent petit déjeuner, les propriétaires étaient sympathiques et très serviable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plan-de-la-tour Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plan-de-la-Tour Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plan-de-la-Tour Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plan-de-la-Tour Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!