10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plaizac Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Plaizac Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plaizac Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plaizac Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plaizac Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plaizac Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plaizac Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plaizac Poitou-charentes:
Le Dojo du Plessis
Le Dojo du Plessis offers accommodations in Mareuil. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Saintes is 25 miles from Le Dojo du Plessis, and Angoulême is 16 miles away.
- delicious local organic bread, toasted with selection of homemade jams
- We stayed here on our way down to the Dordogne and liked it so much we rebooked it for a further 3 nights on the way home. Fantastic bed with a beautiful view across the vineyards.
- Bed is fantastic. Home made jams at breakfast are superb. Views over the fields breathtaking.
- Beautiful house, gracious host, perfect breakfast, tasteful decor and just a perfectly French place
Friendly host and very helpful.
Belle Demeure Charentaise
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Belle Demeure Charentaise offers accommodations in Sigogne, just 23 miles from Saintes. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Angoulême is 16 miles from Belle Demeure Charentaise, and Cognac is 9 miles from the property.
what a spectacular house and such a warm welcome from wonderful hosts francis et joelle.
my room was extremely comfortable,a luxury bathroom,quiet and safe.
a perfect chambre d’hote in a wonderful area.
i would recommend a stay here anytime of the year.
my hosts couldn’t do enough for me.
- Everything was really good. Francis and his wife were very warm. The place is very nice and calm to get some rest. Breakfast is tasty and enough with homemade products. The swimming-pool is clean and well cared
- Nous avons passé une nuit seulement à chez Francis et Joëlle. Magnifique maison très bien entretenue, avec beaucoup de charme, un superbe jardin pour se reposer au calme au bord de la piscine. La chambre était très spacieuse et la salle de bain également. Propreté excellente, literie excellente et surtout accueil excellent de la part de Francis et Joëlle. Quel plaisir de recevoir un accueil aussi chaleureux! Nous recommandons fortement et espérons pouvoir y revenir prochainement.
- Le charme d’une maison traditionnelle et la décoration soignée nous ont conquis. Les propriétaires sont très accueillants et de bons conseils. Nous avons passé un séjour très agréable dans le département de la Charente.
- Un accueil chaleureux, une maison très agréable et un petit déjeuné fabuleux. La belle demeure charentaise est un vrai havre de paix et de convivialité!
- what a spectacular house and such a warm welcome from wonderful hosts francis et joelle.
Le Clos Notre Dame B&B
Located in Mareuil in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 24 miles from Saintes, Le Clos Notre Dame B&B features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Angoulême is 17 miles from Le Clos Notre Dame B&B, and Cognac is 10 miles from the property.
- Jean-Louis and his wife could not have been more friendly. They really made us feel welcome, including hand delivered fresh pastries from the boulangerie every day!
- Habituellement je séjourne dans des hôtels mais cette fois-ci j’ai tenté une maison d’hôte! Le Clos Notre Dame était donc une première expérience pour moi et j’en suis ravi car on s’y sent bien dès les premières secondes, lit confortable, jacuzzi, propreté irréprochable, décoration raffinée, les propriétaires débordent de gentillesse et de générosité et ça c’est un énorme plus par rapport aux hôtels et autres! Dîner sur place somptueux à réserver impérativement et échange très intéressant jusqu’au tard dans la soirée! Je recommande vivement cet établissement car il mérite d’être connu et reconnu. Merci pour tout et au plaisir de la prochaine.
- Très bon accueil chaleureux et discret. La literie est de très bonne qualité et la maison décorée avec beaucoup de goût.
- La maison est magnifique et les hôtes très sympas. Dommage que le temps ne nous ait permis de faire un plouf de la piscine.
- Établissement conforme à la description le petit plus cest la piscine . Situation proche de Cognac .
Logis de Guitres – Chambres d’Hotes
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Logis de Guitres – Chambres d’Hotes is located in Chassors in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 21 miles from Saintes. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Angoulême is 18 miles from Logis de Guitres – Chambres d’Hotes, and Cognac is 6 miles away.
- Excellent, plenty of choices for breakfast if you like it sweet. The owners are very helpful and kind went out of their way to make our stay. My friends rooms was tasteful and in keeping with the style of the house. indeed a very beautiful place.
The breakfast was exceptional! Freshly cooked cakes and croissants with home made jams.
Room was spacious and quiet.
- The hosts were really lovely , the breakfast was really special ..everything was just amazing
- The hostess, Corrine, was wonderful. The place is a very romantic, beautifully decorated superb French timepiece of architecture. Everything is fabulous from the very comfortable rooms to the homemade pastries, jams, and jelly. There is no more beautiful, well appointed, luxurious estate anywhere else in France. This house, property and home-grown fruits and wonderful homemade croissants are to be savored. This was my favorite charming estate of all places ever visited. This place is a treasure and you will not go wrong staying here.
- Beautiful setting breakfast was a delight and hosts very friendly
La Fontenelle Chambres d’Hôtes
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, La Fontenelle Chambres d’Hôtes offers accommodations in Sainte-Sévère, just 20 miles from Saintes. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Angoulême is 20 miles from La Fontenelle Chambres d’Hôtes, and Cognac is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Everything – the place, the staff, the rooms, the whole nine yards. We liked the personal welcome by our host, Dinusha (who would know cognac with Schweppes would be so refreshing after a long drive), and her approach to guests’ requests. Quiet location yet interesting surroundings, excellent breakfast, and great price/quality ratio. There’s barely anything to complain about.
- My girlfriend and I loved our stay! Perfect retreat in the Cognac countryside. Beautiful room and the hospitality was excellent. You’ll need to have a car as taxis from Cognac are scarce but this place is worth it.
- Fabulous place to stay! Dinu and her husband were delightful, helpful and exceptional hosts! We ate the most superb breakfasts and had diner there one night which was Sri Lankan and delicious. The house is lovely, the chickens delightful and Dinu and her family made us feel totally at home. We can’t thank them enough for such a lovely break and will return!
- This was a very unique French farmhouse re done in beautiful colors and shi Lanka styles it was lovely sadly we were only there one night but would certainly return if in that area again.
- Well run by a lovely couple. All of the rooms were beautifully presented and the breakfast was superb. What a great find. Thank you.
Chambres d’Hôtes L’En Haut des Vignes
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes L’En Haut des Vignes offers accommodations in Mérignac. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Saintes is 29 miles from L’En Haut des Vignes, and Angoulême is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Moulin de Bassac
Located in Bassac in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 26 miles from Saintes, Le Moulin de Bassac features a barbecue and terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Angoulême is 13 miles from Le Moulin de Bassac, and Cognac is 11 miles from the property.
- The position of Le Moulin du Bassac is magical, down a narrow dead end and directly on the water. Cathy and Cyprien are fabulous hosts, but don’t expect formality. Our large room (two double beds) was on the second floor, directly above the working mill – think sacks of flour, scales and hoists to lower the milled flour down to street level, and a wonderful smell – and accessed directly past the working water wheel. A view over the river and beyond, absolutely no noise, beds super comfy, simple breakfast… homemade bread and preserves, good coffee. There is (apparently) an amazing restaurant round the corner but it wasn’t open when we were there…Cathy and Cyprien will cook you supper if you’d like them to and they used to run an Alpine restaurant, so I expect it will be good.
- Upon arrival at this unique bed and breakfast, you are immediately transported by an authentic old world charm (the hosts are gracious, generous, and welcoming) – yet will be spoilt by modern day amenities (wifi/great bedding/fabulous shower). Hoping to return!
Beautiful location with stunning mill water wheel on full view from lounge/kitchen.
Very good restaurant recommendation.
Bedroom clean and modern with good bathroom
We adored the restored water mill what a surprise to see this here, totally unexpected. Bread served for breakfast made from the flour milled each morning, delicious. A little bar serving cold beer and local wine at the end of the street, does it get any better Everything about this village was a surprise, a hidden gem that just gets better around every corner The welcome from the family when we arrived made us feel at home immediately. Will definitely be back next time I’m in France.
- Owners were warm, friendly and went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our stay. Food was delicious.
le Tresor Cache de Siecq
Le Tresor Cache de Siecq is located in Siecq, just 22 miles from Saintes. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Angoulême is 21 miles from le Tresor Cache de Siecq, and Cognac is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The size, cleanliness and warmth of the rooms. The friendliness and helpfulness of the owners. The breakfast was delicious with homemade preserves and fresh eggs from the owners hens.
- I loved the “country gentleman” feeling of the old building, and I was even more impressed to find an absolutely modern bathroom, and in particular the good shower.
amazing big room with everything necessary (and even more) inside
homemade jam at breakfast
- L’environnement est très reposant, le cadre agréable. Dans la chambre tout est propre, soigné. L’accueil a été fabuleux. Nous sommes accueillis par un couple anglais qui aime la France. Curieusement (ça fait douze ans qu’ils sont les heureux propriétaires de cette jolie demeure) ils ne parlent pas beaucoup le français et cherchent le contact avec les touristes. Le petit déjeuner a été une bonne partie de rigolade !
- владелец этого гостевого дома – английский джентельмен, который переехал во французскую провинцию, поэтому лучше заказывать чай, он будет великолепный. кроме того, завтрак будет значительно серьезнее, чем обычно во Франции, яйца хозяйской курицы и всякое такое. есть ощущение, что вы приехали в гости к хорошим знакомым, не хочется уезжать.
Located in Sainte-Sévère, 18 miles from Saintes, B&B L’escapade features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Angoulême is 21 miles from B&B L’escapade, and Cognac is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 53 miles from B&B L’escapade.
“Pour ceux qui aiment l’authenticité régionale avec des produits locaux. Des conseils pertinents et judicieux.
Tout simplement bravo et merci.
Nous avons passé un agréable séjour.
Expatrié depuis 15 ans… ce fût un merveilleux retour aux sources…”
-Le petit déjeuner
- Chambre de taille correct dans une maison d’hôte. On passe par l’interieur pour l’atteindre. Tout l’équipement utile et nécessaire pour passer une bonne nuit. L’accueil du maître des lieux est très présent.
- Calme …bien indiqué (panneaux)…personne très accueillante
Notre séjour trés bien .
Petit déjeuner éxéllent .
Mison trés belle , chambre , salon , cuisine , salle petit dejeuner tres agréable, cadre sympa mais petit , le village triste , quelconque .
Bémol escalier bois trés bruyant .
Lors de la réservation , vous indiquer linge literie en suplément ,cela est faux les lits sont complet et bien faits
- “Pour ceux qui aiment l’authenticité régionale avec des produits locaux. Des conseils pertinents et judicieux.
La Grange aux Dames
Showcasing an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, La Grange aux Dames is located in Genac, just 12 miles from Angoulême. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Cognac is 19 miles from La Grange aux Dames, and Saint-Jean-dʼAngély is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 56 miles from La Grange aux Dames.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plaizac Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plaizac Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plaizac Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plaizac Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!