10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plaisir Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Plaisir Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plaisir Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plaisir Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plaisir Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plaisir Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plaisir Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plaisir Ile De France:
Clos Saint Nicolas
Clos Saint Nicolas offers accommodations in Neauphle-le-Château. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paris is 21 miles from Clos Saint Nicolas, and Versailles is 10 miles away. Orly Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- The privacy. The quiet. The location. Our beautiful host.
Fantastic house, classic old bourgeois of the Parisian surroundings. Amazing breakfast (don’t have a big diner before and expect no lunch later)
The lady is super nice.
- Just lovely, very relaxing after a busy Paris and Versailles.
Very good breakfast! The room had a small kitchen to prepare a small diner and keep things cold.
Very quiet. The owners are very kind and helpful. The Location is close to Versailles.
- A ‘gated’ hotel which made it very secure (very useful for motorcyclists) and lovely typically French breakfast freshly presented in the orangery attached to the main building. Friendly owner and his mother who can’t do enough for their guests to make sure they are comfortable.
Relais Saint Laurent
Relais Saint Laurent is located in Chevreuse, just 18 miles from Paris. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Versailles is 8 miles from Relais Saint Laurent, and Villepinte is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- the creperie is excellent. Lovely room and bathroom.
- Tradițional style of the property. Staff are friendly.
- Beautiful outlook over the garden with direct access from the room. Also very peaceful at night. Nice continental breakfast
- Close to Versailles, lovely building, comfortable room, restaurant is available for a dinner if you arrive late. There are no shops in the area.
- Good location; Excellent breakfast! Very comfortable bed.
Charmilles des Cordeliers
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Charmilles des Cordeliers is located in Noisy-le-Roi in the region of Île de France. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Paris is 13 miles from Charmilles des Cordeliers, and Versailles is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- We had a great facilities. Nick and Laura couldn’t of been nicer. Made you feel right at home
- Lovely hosts & beautiful spot to escape the traffic of Paris – yet only 20 mins by car into the middle of Paris – had a lovely stay!
- As I type I can conjure up the smell of lavender in the garden where we were served our dinner. A truly special venue which is an easy bike ride from Versailles. The moment you step through the gates you step into a different ambience, where the Versailles crowds seem a million miles away. From the warm welcome on arrival to the moment we departed our every need was anticipated and catered for. A memory to treasure.
- We loved everything about the house. The room was amazing, the team took wonderful care of us, the grounds are breathtaking, the town was quiet and quaint, however close to Paris and Versailles. Additionally, there are 2 brilliant dogs, Igloo and Biscuit, that make the stay even better. The property is large and well maintained and if you are looking for a private, quiet and secluded get away, this is the place for you. Likewise, if you are looking for a beautiful house that is close to Paris and Versailles, then again, this is the place for you. The property is also located right next to a park so you can run many miles undisturbed.
- Wonderful full breakfast. Hosts Lara and Nikola spoke excellent English and were very accommodating. Option for an excellent multi-course dinner was very much appreciated on our first night. The extensive grounds were picturesque. You should probably have a car, but we did enjoy a walk around the village after dinner.
Maison Prairie Bonheur
One of our top picks in Magny-les-Hameaux.Located in Magny-les-Hameaux in the region of Île de France, 15 miles from Paris, Maison Prairie Bonheur features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Versailles is 5 miles from Maison Prairie Bonheur, and Villepinte is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I just have to say thanks to the owners of this guest house for their politeness¡¡. I arrived too late in the evening and they await for me without any trouble. Moreover I did thought that I had lost an small object in the room and I called them in my way back home to see if the box was there…They look for it and gave me a quick answer…Finally I could find the object but their attention and support was very very good¡¡
- The owners were very helpful and the location to Versailles was good.
- Lovely room, very clean and well appointed. Nice view of the surrounding farmland. Breakfast was traditional French fare, generous and delicious. Host helped us book dinner reservations, which seemed to be an issue as every place was full.
- The owners are very nice hosts and people. You do more feel like family rather than pure guest…
- Lovely landlord gave me a warm welcome, delicious breakfast, parking and wifi available, extraordinary place, just perfect.
La Maison de Cosi
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, La Maison de Cosi is located in Montfort-lʼAmaury in the region of Île de France, just 25 miles from Paris.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Versailles is 15 miles from La Maison de Cosi, and Chartres is 27 miles away. Orly Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- tasteful décor and furnishings. Plentiful breakfast , attentive hostess. Ideal for exploring the town that has many cute shops and restaurants.
- I visited Montfort with my 2 daughters and must say that La Maison de Cosi met mine and my kids expectations . The house is really pretty. You feel at home from the beginning . Breakfast was delicious and nicelly served . We had a really relaxing couple of days that was all what we needed . The owner is the perfect host . I hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.
- Beautifully decorated (obviously by a woman) house with an interesting past. Also comfortable, clean and lovely. Not really cheap, but worth it.
- It was a convenient location to the center of town. Close to Paris without being in the city. The home was very clean and comfortable and the owner was very nice and accommodating.
- Excellent personal service. Such a tranquil space. I loved this visit. Small town but lovely things to see and an excellent ‘just far enough’ distance from Paris for a wonderful day trip.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Petit Nailly
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Petit Nailly offers accommodations in Magny-les-Hameaux, just 16 miles from Paris. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong and darts at the bed and breakfast. Versailles is 6 miles from Chambre Hôtes Petit Naily, and Villepinte is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 15 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Le Petit Nailly.
- Stayed there on our trip to Versailles and everything was just perfect. Nice and clean room, good breakfast, parking in a yard. Receptionist didn’t speak English, but was very friendly and eager to help so we had a good chance to practice our French.
- Comfy bed. Clean toilet. Overall very cosy place with awesome host!
- The location cannot be beat – the B&B is a 20 min. walk to the free shuttle to Mont Saint-Michel. Our host gave us helpful suggestions for restaurants in Beauvoir for lunch and dinner. The homemade jam at breakfast is not to be missed!
- Very helpful staff who booked extras for us on our Versailles tickets. Very nice comfortable room and bed and lovely breakfast.
- Lovely friendly hosts who prepared a very tasty meal for us in the evening. Comfortable room – good size. Just a relaxing homely place to go for a night or two. Only 20 minutes from Versailles.
La Fauconnerie Du Roy
La Fauconnerie Du Roy offers accommodations in Montainville. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paris is 22 miles from La Fauconnerie Du Roy, and Versailles is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Nous avons été totalement charmé par le lieu chargé d’histoire. L’accueil attentionné des propriétaires et un petit déjeuné délicieux et très copieux. Nous y retournerons avec grand plaisir.
- La salle de jeux est vraiment bien pour un séjour en famille ! Le flipper notamment !
- Accueil chaleureux, nous avons passé un moment intemporel dans un lieu chargé d’histoire. Amoureux de parfums, n’hésitez pas à venir ici, c’est un véritable bonheur
- Nous avons passé un weekend familial calme dans un véritable manoir bien rénové!
- La maison hors du temps véritable havre de paix et de distanciation intelligemment rénové pour garder son charme et son authenticité, une hôtesse passionnante et passionnée, qui veille à ce qu’il ne vous manque rien, sans omniprésence, bref une adresse idéale proche de Paris mais tellement loin de sa bouillonnante activité….
La Thuilerie – Maison d’hôtes
La Thuilerie – Maison d’hôtes is located in Orgeval, 17 miles from Paris and 10 miles from Versailles. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Villepinte is 25 miles from La Thuilerie – Maison d’hôtes, and Roissy is 25 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 22 miles away.
- The rooms are very clean and very charming. Each room is individual. The owner are very helpful and interested to make your stay enjoyable. The breakfast is just outstanding. Best baguette, croissant and fresh orange juice etc.
- Charming host. Excellent breakfast. Pool in the garden. Nice view
La qualité de l’accueil et la tranquillité de l’endroit.
Le petit-déjeuner très copieux avec fruits frais, jus d’orange pressé….un délice.
- Le chic et le bon goût de la maison, et des propriétaires. Le confort de la chambre, mêlant tradition et modernité.
- Petit déjeuner remarquable et pièce dédiée très agréable pour un réveil en douceur.
Les Chambres de Beynes
Les Chambres de Beynes is located in Beynes, just 22 miles from Paris.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Versailles is 12 miles from Les Chambres de Beynes, and Villepinte is 31 miles away. Orly Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Alexandra made us very welcome and showed us the kitchen which we had access to if we wanted to make tea or coffee or prepare a meal. Our room was outside the main house with our own entrance. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was great. Alexandra booked the local restaurant for us and gave us lots of information on things to do and see and places to eat in the area. We would thoroughly recommend this place.
- Very warm welcome after long day’s drive and we particularly appreciated help with parking of very full car on premises. Cosy but comfortable and well equipped room with lovely outdoor terrace. Breakfast and catering facilities excellent.
- Lovely clean charming room. Fresh fruit and home made preserves for breakfast. Very helpful proprietor who went out of her way to check trains for us.
- Très bon accueil d’Alexandra. Le petit déjeuner était parfait et très varié.
- Ma fille et moi avons passé un excellent séjour , tout était très bien , je conseille fortement ces chambres d’hôtes si vous passez par là . De plus la dame qui s’occupe de l’établissement est d’une simplicité et d’une très grande gentillesse , les repas qu’elle nous a concoctés étaient excellents . Franchement si je repasse par là un jour , c’est là que j’irai sans problème
B&B Loft Trotters
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, B&B Loft Trotters offers accommodations in LʼÉtang-la-Ville. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Paris is 13 miles from B&B Loft Trotters, and Versailles is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 17 miles from B&B Loft Trotters.
- The hosts were incredibly kind and friendly. We felt completely at ease. Hosts accommodated our special requests, including a delicious vegetarian meal for dinner.
- We stayed for one night and have a beautifull room!The surroundings are very peacefull and right next to the forest!Breakfast was just perfect served in a cozy atmosphere!We enjoyed our stay very much!Thank you Marie & Regis! Was a pleasure to meet you!
- Breakfast was wonderful and the bed very comfortable too. People really nice! The whole setting is very tasteful and the location very close to a forest, which was perfect for our dog
- Excellent accueil, très personnalisé de Régis; aux petits soins dans la préparation du petit déjeuner comme de l’accueil.
- Une parfaite harmonie, logement décoration et accueil au plus haut niveau.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plaisir Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plaisir Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plaisir Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plaisir Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!