10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plaine-de-Walsch Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Plaine-de-Walsch Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plaine-de-Walsch Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plaine-de-Walsch Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plaine-de-Walsch Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plaine-de-Walsch Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plaine-de-Walsch Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plaine-de-walsch Lorraine:
Chambre d’hôte au Grenier d’Abondance
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambre d’hôte au Grenier d’Abondance offers accommodations in Niderviller, just 30 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.Obernai is 24 miles from au Grenier d’Abondance, and Kirrwiller is 21 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 26 miles away.
- Nice and clean rooms, very friendly owner, great breakfast
- Very quiet. Nice old building in a small “pueblo.” There is one of France’s most pottery factories within 5 minutes walk from the hotel…must visit.
- une hôte très attentionnée un petit-déjeuner de qualité
Die Besitzerin war sehr nett und sie hat zeit für uns genommen
- Nous avons passé une nuit le temps d’un mariage au Restaurant M (que je recommande) situé à quelques minutes à pied de notre chambre donc parfait pour rentrer après une soirée arrosée. Une banque et une boulangerie se situent à quelques minutes du gîte.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hagebuche is located in Brouviller. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Strasbourg is 30 miles from Hagebuche, and Obernai is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 26 miles from Hagebuche.
- Great, big and varied breakfast; super comfortable bed and very quiet location
- Location in a small village, not so easy to find. Very large room and bathroom. Renovated with taste and great care. Very quiet. Generous breakfast.
Everything was perfect, what an amazing place.
Emanuel made us feel very welcome, she spoke very good English, and did a lot of the designing in this extremely well done conversion,(cleverly mixing the old with the new).
We enjoyed our home cooked dinner and breakfast.
We will definitely go back, ASAP.
We arrived quite late at night because of traffic but was still greeted by our host who found this not a problem. The hotel is located 10 minutes from the main route in a very quiet village which was perfect for us. After a 9 hour drive we were both blown away with our room which was situated in a renovated old stable block finished to a very luxurious standard. The grounds of the hotel are well cared for with a field of horses at the back.
Breakfast is served in the dining room of the main house which is picture perfectly French.
We both fell in love with this place and will definitely be returning in the future.
The land lady has done a fantastic job ion decorating the rooms
As it turned out she has studied Art in university
We had an exceptional stay as everything was perfect
La Santijohannaise offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-Kourtzerode. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Strasbourg is 27 miles from La Santijohannaise, and Obernai is 24 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 24 miles away.
- The hosts are very friendly, helpful and welcoming. The accommodation is superb and decorated very stylishly. Breakfast included very tasty homemade croissants and cake.
- Excellent breakfast, very comfortable beds nice bathroom, excellent and friendly hosts
- Great hosts. There’s only 1 room so beside yourself there are no other guests. Situated very calm on the countryside. The room has all modern comfort, separate wc and bathroom, private terrace on the garden. Good breakfast. We had a very good stay and a nice talk with the hosts. Always good to met new people this way.
- Lovely welcoming host, clean and modern facilities, topped off with a great breakfast spread
- a really lovely and independent suite, architect designed with great shower and quirky bathroom. Sat on our terrace overlooking a lovely garden with chickens in a pen. Charming and helpful hosts who spoke good English.
Gîte et chambre d’hôtes La Petite Source
Located in Dabo in the region of Lorraine, 24 miles from Strasbourg, Gîte et chambre d’hôtes La Petite Source features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Obernai is 19 miles from Gîte Petite Source, and Kirrwiller is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- A very comfortable stay in an out of the way place. We were visiting the Plan Incline which is fascinating I might add, and this place is five minutes drive away. A lovely room and the most amazing bathroom I have ever seen ( you need to see it to understand ) An excellent breakfast served by madam. Really enjoyed our stay and can definitely recommend.
- Stayed here before and it is excellent value for money. Comfortable large bedroom, friendly owner. Super breakfast-wi fi that worked well .Decent restaurant in the village(walking distance) for dinner etc
- Clean, comfortable room with a separate but huge bathroom. Breakfast was wonderful. Welcoming hosts.
L’accueil a été très chaleureux malgré l’heure tardive à laquelle nous sommes arrivée (22h30).
Le parking est un peu juste ! …
La chambre est simple mais très bien, pour preuve on a loupé le réveil !
Le petit déjeuner est préparé avec soin et j’ai envie de dire avec amour …
Une belle adresse pour tous les amoureux, une petite famille ou entre amis !
- Nous avons apprécié l’accueil extrêmement sympathique de la maman qui gère les chambres. Si j’ai bien compris, il y a une chambre pour les séjours courts et un appartement complet pour ceux qui restent plus longtemps, les propriétaires vivent au dessus (nous étions dans la chambre et il n’y avait personne dans l’appartement). Petit déjeuner vraiment chouette de la belle-fille (avec confitures et brioches maison). C’est une affaire familiale et tout le monde se démène pour les clients tout en restant très discret. La salle de bain est géante avec une grande douche et une très grande baignoire (chambre et appartement ont leur propre SDB évidemment). La propreté des lieux est irréprochable, tout comme la sérénité et le calme de la maison.
Chambres d’hôtes Sandrine Louis
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Chambres d’hôtes Sandrine Louis is located in Phalsbourg. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Strasbourg is 24 miles from hôtes andrine Louis, and Obernai is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Very good breakfast, spacious room and welcoming hosts.
- small cottage in a rural setting,very comfortable,warm, friendly reception. We had our own food for breakfast, all facilities for cooking available. Loved staying if ever travelling through the area it would be the place to stay.
- Quiet, clean, apropriate space for 6 to sleep. Lovely family taking care of the chalet. Amazing little gem, will come back again.
- Location fabulous,easy to find, staff friendly, was perfect
- Very friendly and helpful owner. Beautiful house in very quiet area. Owner helped with reservation at local restaurant and provided refreshments upon arrival.
Chambres d’hôtes L’Ecrin des Saveurs
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chambres d’hôtes L’Ecrin des Saveurs offers accommodations in Schwenheim. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Strasbourg is 18 miles from dhôtes LEcrin aveurs, and Obernai is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 16 miles from Chambres d’hôtes L’Ecrin des Saveurs.
- Breakfast was fantastic and the owners were very friendly.
Breakfast was better than I could have hoped for and the pate made my day
Our host gave us plenty of usefull information but did not over do the bon ami
If I come this way again I would stay without a second thought
- Clean, quiet and comfortable. The host ( Sebastian) was super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was continental style but very good, with homemade yoghurt, jam and apple juice. Bed was great as was the shower.
Hosts were excellent. Very friendly and spent lots of time suggesting places to visit. Beautiful rooms with great attention to detail.
Breakfast superb with lots of home made fayre. Only a few minutes drive from Saverne.
- Spacious room – modern bathroom with rain shower – excellent breakfast – friendly owner – ideally located to explore the Vosges, in the heart of the Alsace region – in short: warmly recommended
Chambres d’hôtes Bieberschwanz
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’hôtes Bieberschwanz offers accommodations in Hengwiller, just 20 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Obernai is 16 miles from hôtes Bieberschwanz, and Kirrwiller is 14 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- A great family friendly hosts.A wonderful historical house,and great atmosphere . Thanks ?
Convivial breakfast with the hosts and other guests
We arrived late after a difficult journey and was offered a cup of tea
- Our host could not have been more welcoming, our French is not very good but it was not a problem Odile spoke very good English. Lovely breakfast there was something there for everybody. The bed was very comfortable.
- Picturesque, comfortable, child-friendly, quiet, quaint, great service, homey and great price-quality.
- The owners are just lovely and their dog and cat charming! The old house is filled with history, and the tiny village is beautiful.
This guesthouse is ideally situated 4 miles from Phalsbourg in Alsace. Housed in a recent building Chez Josephine is in a calm and relaxing environment.Chez Josephine offers comfortable rooms with shared bathroom.You can enjoy the grounds and terrace to relax during sunny days.The area offers many activities such as bike cycling and excursions.
- Josephine was really friendly and couldn’t do enough for us
- Friendly and warm greeting, really quiet and lovely breakfast.
Josephine was so warm & friendly such a great welcoming.
A brilliant family they couldn’t do enough to make us so welcome.
- Wow! Everything!!! This experience really cannot be described, you need to experience this yourself.
- Quiet and quiet place with a very good location not far from the main thoroughfares. Joséphine – very friendly, kind and responsive hostess with a very good sense of humor. Cold beer on arrival after a long trip – great! The hotel offers everything needed for a pleasant stay.
L’Atelier de Gisèle
L’Atelier de Gisèle offers accommodations in Oberhaslach.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Strasbourg is 22 miles from L’Atelier de Gisèle, and Riquewihr is 28 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 17 miles away.
- L’emplacement est idéal pour les amoureux de la nature! la vue depuis la chambre est magnifique. J’ai également très apprécié le petit déjeuné: du pain exceptionnel, un jus de fruits et de légumes extrait au dernier moment, du fromage, des confitures maison et un oeuf des poules élevées par Gisèle. J’ai apprécié la possibilité de me faire tranquillement une tisane dans le chambre le soir (bouilloire et tisanes à disposition).
Nous avons passé une nuit à L’Atelier de Gisèle pour un mariage se déroulant au Relais de Gensbourg (à 400m de la chambre d’hôte).
La situation géographique du lieu est idéal pour rejoindre le Relais. Il semble y avoir de beaux départs de randonnée également, même si nous n’avons eu le temps d’en profiter.
Gisèle est très accueillante et discrète, nous nous sommes sentis comme chez nous.
Un plus non négligeable : la qualité de la literie et l’incroyable douceur du linge de lit !
Gisèle nous à préparer un des meilleurs petits déjeuner que j’ai pu manger lors de mes différents séjours dans des hôtels ou établissements réservés avec booking.
Maison d’hôte situé dans un très beau cadre.
- La proximité du refuge ou nous devions nous rendre, l’ambiance nature.
Ruhe und Stille gegen Hektik und Luxus
L’Ermitage Du Rebberg
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, L’Ermitage Du Rebberg is located in Urmatt, just 20 miles from Strasbourg.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Colmar is 31 miles from dhôtes LErmitage Reberg, and Riquewihr is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 14 miles from L’Ermitage Du Rebberg.
- This is a very special property. We loved being there and will treasure our time.
- Wonderful hospitality from Betty la patronne. Excellent cooking. Unusual and interesting house. Heated swimming pool a bonusf
- La chambre chaude et spacieuse, les boiseries en bois massif le petit déjeuner
- Le cadre majestueux le confort et les excellents petits dejeuners servis à l heure choisie
Un endroit qui doit vraiment être magnifique au mois d’avril Mai Où en septembre octobre
En décembre les jours sont trop courts et la nature ne s’exprime pas totalement
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plaine-de-walsch Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plaine-de-Walsch Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plaine-de-Walsch Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plaine-de-Walsch Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!