10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plaimpied-givaudins Centre:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Les Glycines offers accommodations in Plaimpied-Givaudins, just 6 miles from Bourges.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Vierzon is 24 miles from Les Glycines, and Sancerre is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 35 miles from Les Glycines.
- The room was nice the breakfast good and the host very friendly
- Peaceful quiet village location. Very friendly helpful owners. Comfortable and spacious room in cosy period property. Very good value!
- Very friendly on arrival and at all times. Rooms personally decorated, and a wonderful view of abbey from our window. Very easy to park in road just outside. In a very rural, agricultural area.
- The breakfast was good (for it’s price) and the hostess is really, really nice. If you like old-fashioned (read: pittoresque) this place is a really good deal.
- Les Glycines is in a lovely little village only 10 minutes from the beautiful city of Bourges. I had a suite with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and separate toilet. The place is really well run with a friendly and helpful hostess. Breakfast was served in a guest dining area. The internet connection was very good. A very French experience.
Chambres D’hôtes Du Domaine De Jacquelin
Located in Saint-Germain-du-Puy, 3.7 miles from Bourges, Chambres D’hôtes Du Domaine De Jacquelin features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Vierzon is 21 miles from Chambres Dhôtes Jacquelin, and Sancerre is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The rooms were of a good size the owner came out to greet us on arrival and recommended some good places to eat
- Friendly laid back farm atmosphere. Medieval Bourges is not to be missed.
- BEAUTIFUL BUILDING OUT OF TOWN… COMFY BEDS AND WARM ROOMS. LOTS OF PARKING
- This is a lovely, friendly B&B, which is ideal if you have a dog. The facilities are very good, and the breakfast is excellent (including lots of home-made items). The hostess is charming and speaks some English as well as her native French. The swimming pool is a welcome rest spot after a warm day.
- A very nice couple who take time to give useful advice about the region and make you feel at home
La Rose Des Champs
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Rose Des Champs is located in Morthomiers.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Bourges is 7 miles from La Rose Des Champs, and Vierzon is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 29 miles from La Rose Des Champs.
- Our Hostess was very amicable with a lovely sense of humour. Made us feel at home.
Alright for a 1 night stay but cramped conditions for 4 nights.
Madame was very helpful.
- Nous avons choisi cet établissement sur notre route un peu à l’écart de l’autoroute pour s’offrir une étape au calme- Nous n’avons pas regretté de faire ce petit détour, tout est de qualité l’accueil et l’hébergement et le petit déjeuner est épatant-
l endroit est en campagne mais au calme et avec les fetes c est ce qu il nous fallait meme la tempete nous n avons rien entendu
nous avons aime la tranquilite des lieux l accueil de la proprietaire sa gentillesse et sa disponibilite le ptit dej excellent!!!
je recommande si vous passez dans le Cher faite un ptit detour !!!!
- Accueil chaleureux, logement spacieux et parfaitement équipé et un petit déjeuner très satisfaisant avec des produits faits maison (confitures, brioche…)
Domaine de l’Ermitage
Domaine de l’Ermitage offers accommodations in Berry-Bouy. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Bourges is 4.3 miles from Domaine de l’Ermitage, and Vierzon is 14 miles away. Deols Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- This Chambre D’ Hote is in grand old farm buildings about 6km outside of Bourges. We were made very welcome, the room was immaculate, and had a kettle so we could make morning tea. Very important to we Brits! Breakfast in the morning was just superb with freshly squeezed orange juice, fruit, yogurt, croissants, bread, cheese, and selection of very tasty jams, tea or coffee.
- Lovely staff, tasty breakfast and beautiful park. The rooms were tasteful decorated.
– Beautiful, fully renovated room (the other couple we travelled with had a room in the actual house and was a bit older but also really nice and spacious).
– Great breakfast
- Very nice B&B on an actual farm. The owner referred us to a very nice little local restaurant for dinner.
Very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast exceptional in a relaxing atmosphere.
Nicely situated outside of the town but easy access.
Château de Saint Georges
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Château de Saint Georges offers accommodations in Saint-Georges-sur-Moulon, just 7 miles from Bourges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vierzon is 17 miles from Château de Saint Georges, and Sancerre is 22 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 40 miles away.
Great home cooked dinner
Very friendly hostes
- GReat property with amazing host. One of the best hotel château we stayed at. Highly recommend this property
- The place is very neat and nice. The people also very kind. The room was perfect.
- Fabulous location and property, tastefully decorated and very chic. We were made very welcome and the food was delicious.
- We had the best breakfast offering out of the 4 places we stayed.We had a very large bedroom with a very comfortable bed and everywhere was spotlessly clean.
- Great home cooked dinner
Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine d’Augy
Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine d’Augy offers pet-friendly accommodations in Farges-en-Septaine. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bourges is 10 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Nevers is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Great location, very peaceful and Madame was very helpful. My room was a good size and the en-suite bathroom lovely. Breakfast was very good, with everything I could want, even though I ate very little. This is one of these little gems, decorated to a very high standard, with a warm welcome.
Picturesque buildings in a quiet location.
- La convivialité de la propriétaire, son accueil chaleureux, sa simplicité. L’environnement, le cadre magnifique et très bien entretenu et les rencontres fortuites. J’y retournerai sans conteste.
- Die Gastgeberin ist sehr liebevoll und die Unterkunft ist genauso freundlich und charmant ausgerichtet.
- Sur le retour des vacances, petite halte dans le Berry chez Noëlle. Notre hôtesse, disponible et souriante, nous donne mille conseils pour la visite de Bourges et reste à l’écoute de ses hôtes. Le jardin très fleuri est calme et agréable. La propriété entièrement restaurée a beaucoup de charme.
La Petite Famille
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, La Petite Famille is located in Mehun-sur-Yèvre in the region of Centre, just 10 miles from Bourges. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Vierzon is 9 miles from La Petite Famille, and Romorantin is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Bread and most of jams where homemade. The rooms were impeccably clean and the hosts were charming.
- The accommodation was very clean and welcoming by Sue and Bernard. No language problems. The hosts were very pleasant and very helpful. Ask Bernard about the pool! Interesting.
Bernard and Susan were fantastic hosts, incredibly friendly, their house was fantastic and very very comfortable. Beautiful garden. The walk around the castle was great.
We would recommend this as perfect overnight stop.
- Susie, Bernard and their daughter Isobel are very friendly and always anxious to make their guests comfortable. They provided gluten free bread for my wife which is not easy in France. They have a small kitchenette with fridge for the use of guests and a special shady area with tables and chairs, in their delightful garden where guests can seat to eat a picnic lunch.
- Warm and hospitable welcome by Bernard and Susie, nice rooms and a lovely garden among the fruit trees. Nice park around the corner to take a walk after a long ride..
Chambres d’Hôtes Grand Bouy
Located in Berry-Bouy in the region of Centre, 6 miles from Bourges, Chambres d’Hôtes Grand Bouy features a playground and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Vierzon is 12 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Gd Bouy, and Sancerre is 29 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 32 miles away.
- Leititia is a perfect hostess and very friendly. Everything was perfect, including the uncle’s newly decorated bedroom, very tasteful. This was our third visit and we shall return.
- Host (Leticia) very warm, sincere and welcoming. Quiet / homely property a nice distance from main centre of Bourges. Large gardens with view from room.
- Lovely countryside location. Host super-friendly without being intrusive and very helpful with directions to local restaurants etc
- Lovely house in classic french countryside. Very warm welcome and a beautiful garden.
What a wonderful, beautiful, magical place to stay! We were on our way to Epernay and this was the perfect stopover. The grounds are so lush and green, we had a great picnic, our son played on the swings…heaven.
We had access to a kitchen which was so very welcomed. Breakfast was lovely, our hostess was so gracious and thoughtful. Our room was elegant and the bed comfortable. Just a great stay.
La Maison du Potager de Mazières
Located in Sainte-Solange, 8 miles from Bourges, La Maison du Potager de Mazières features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Nevers is 30 miles from La Maison du Potager de Mazières, and Vierzon is 24 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 43 miles away.
- For us this was the perfect stay – quiet, stylish, comfortable accommodation with a magnificent breakfast and very lovely hosts in Aulde and Alec. It is situated in very convenient location about 20 mins drive from Bourges (a beautiful city). It was a very convenient midway point for a couple of nights en route to the Dordogne from the channel tunnel.
- Exceptional building in a very peaceful location. High class furniture and fittings.
- A lovely location as an overnight stop on the way to Spain. In beautiful countryside, you felt that you where away from the AutoRoute and really on holiday. A stunning setting, beautifully decorated rooms and a lovely breakfast.
- The was vary well presented and comfortable place to stay. Kitchen facilities available. Vary helpful, well recommend for an overnight or longer stay
- The room was great, full of character and very comfortable. The breakfast was outstanding. Highly recommend.
Domaine de Benveau
Domaine de Benveau is located in Brécy, just 11 miles from Bourges. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Nevers is 28 miles from Domaine de Benveau, and Vierzon is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 46 miles from Domaine de Benveau.
Hospitality was above and beyond anything one might expect.
The evening meal that was offered was amazing.
- The hospitality shown by the owner was second to none. We didn’t arrive until 8pm yet we were immediately offered drinks. We were then provided with dinner, homemade soup, vegetable omelette then cheese and fruit. Wine was from their own vineyard. We were not expecting this and I’m not sure its mentioned in the booking details. We were again handsomely feed at breakfast time.
- The owners went out of their way to make us welcome in their home. They cooked us an excellent meal the evening of our arrival, amazing value ! Coffee and home made cake on arrival ! Very pleasant stay !
- We stayed at Domaine de Benveau in order to cut the long trip in half, expecting just sleep and moving on tomorrow. Instead, it turned into the BEST experience in France so far. The owners made us to feel like at home in a simple, modest, unassuming way, befitting people who welcome pilgrims walking to Santiago di Compostela. Our children played with the cats, chicken, ducks. And the food was simply delicious as only fresh farm food could be. The room was very large, full of atmosphere and books, and the silence during the night almost seems unreal for the city dwellers like us. I do not speak French, but after dinner I conversed with the family in French like I was born here!
- Charming reception and very accomodating. Great advice for local visits. An oasis of calm and kindness. Great value for money. Recommended to anyone looking for genuine countryside life.
- Hospitality was above and beyond anything one might expect.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plaimpied-givaudins Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!