10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Placy-montaigu Lower Normandy:
Les Champs de Tracy
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Champs de Tracy offers accommodations in La Graverie. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Caen is 31 miles from Les Champs de Tracy, and Bayeux is 28 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Great reception. The rooms were well decorated and the hosts were very friendly, helpful and discreet.
- Owner was very helpful and the breakfast was very well presented with a good choice..
Friendly owners, the dog and the tortoise made for an additional warm welcome.
Breakfast was good.
- Molto bella e accogliente la camera ed anche la sala colazione ed il giardino. La colazione non era abbondante ma sufficiente, non molta scelta, non c’erano ne torte ne muesli e poco di salato.
- la gentillesse des proprietaire ,la tranquilité ,tres bonne literie et le petit dejeuné copieux
Le Grand Pont
Located in Estry, 27 miles from Caen, Le Grand Pont features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bayeux is 27 miles from Le Grand Pont, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Fresh local croissants bought specially each morning, or any other requests. Home made jams and preserves. Homely atmosphere. Willing to provide evening meal on request.
This was not our first visit, but the first time we had occasion to return in about 4 years; still as good as our memories.
Tony and Jill were the perfect hosts. We booked an evening meal, for both the nights we were at the property, and can thoroughly recommend the food, drink and company.
A real home from home.
the room was beautifull. i loved the style…
the garden was very big 🙂 and it was a very peacefull and qiet area – the owner where very nice people, open minded. you could speak about everything. big knowledge about history and it was very interesting to speak about it.
The house is lovely ,in the middle of the countryside. ..really nice area ..
Breakfast was nice but missing a toaster maybe ?!
- The bedroom was beautiful, very clean and decorated in good taste. The bed was super comfortable. The Host family are lovely. Breakfast in the kitchen was really nice, I felt very welcome. It is a wonderful place to stay.
Le Manoir du Butel
Le Manoir du Butel is located in Saint-Amand, 28 miles from Caen and 21 miles from Bayeux. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Courseulles-sur-Mer is 31 miles from Le Manoir du Butel, and Saint Lo is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 49 miles from Le Manoir du Butel.
- Home cooked breakfast home made yoghurt. Best nights sleep very dark very quiet woke up to see a field of black and white cows contentedly grazing..Pretty place very nice people really private.
- Very friendly family run B&B. Excellent breakfast in the family home.
- Comfortable room in a traditional house, great breakfast including crepes and local cuisine. The owner was pleasant to us, spoke English.
- Home-made local cuisine for breakfast, like rice pudding, delicious! Very quiet and nice environment.
- Enormous room. Newly fitted so pristine. Breakfast to suit. Thoroughly relaxed owners; most gracious. Absolutely fabulous homemade continental breakfast – allsorts of pastries, tarts, breads :-))
B&B La Beauconniere
Located in Lamberville in the region of Basse-Normandie, 26 miles from Caen, B&B La Beauconniere features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bayeux is 17 miles from B&B La Beauconniere, and Courseulles-sur-Mer is 27 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Lovely rural setting but great for getting about to local sites. Old buildings with interest. Fantastic hosts. Good value as great standard and included breakfast
- We were cycling through Normandy and stayed for a night at La Beauconniere and could not have been made more welcome by Dean and Susan, who also helpfully booked a restaurant for us and arranged taxis (there were eight of us). La Beauconniere is great – it is in a lovely part of the country, the rooms are huge and very comfortable, and the French-style breakfast was generous, even for eight hungry cyclists. We had a memorable and enjoyable stay.
Area and surroundings were beautifull and peacefull.
Dean and Susan , made us welcome , ( almost like home ) great humor and helpfull tips about the area.
- Even though we only stayed for a day, we had one of the most pleasant experiences on our roadtrip. Both Susan and Dean (and their cats) warmly welcomed us on their picturesque and lovely countryside property, making us feel at home instantly. The location and the room itself was everything you’d expect from a charming countryside villa. Comfy bed, immaculately clean room and very peaceful location. We were especially fond of the customary “all the guests at one table” breakfast, which was a nice way to meet other travelers. Thanks to Dean, we were well briefed on things to do and places to see, as their property is a great starting point for many sightseeing attractions. Hopefully, we will be back soon.
- Beautiful location, very friendly staff (Dean and Susan have been great!), nice breakfast, great tips for trips in the surrounding area, all in all a perfect stay!
The Owl Barn
Located in Saint-Martin-des-Besaces, 24 miles from Caen, The Owl Barn features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the bed and breakfast. Bayeux is 19 miles from The Owl Barn, and Courseulles-sur-Mer is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 44 miles from The Owl Barn.
- Breakfast croissants and coffee was so good.And owner waiting for us so late if we arrive almost 24:00:),,,Owner was so helpful and kind!Nice gute Barn:)
- Ian and Cecile are amongst the friendliest, more attentive, overall nicest hosts we have ever encounter in our trips. While we were the only people there, when we arrived there late at night we had the fireplace lit up, warming up the living and bedrooms, with the promise of a sumptuous breakfast the next day before our departure (which was absolutely fulfilled). The house itself is a cozy, little house, covered in autumn ivy, which gave off a fairytale atmosphere. While we were only passing by, the location of the house makes it perfect to explore Western Normandy, close to Mont Saint Michel and the Normandy Beaches.
- very nice and friendly owners; delicious breakfast with everything you need; room was simple but functional; huge bathroom with rain/massage shower and bathtub; free wifi; good location for a break on your way to the south
- This was such a lucky find….suited halfway on our journey…it ticked all our needs for parking and wifi. Beautiful rural setting just off toll road. Hosts were so accomodating and friendly, and the bonus was meeting other guests at a sumptuous breakfast in the communal dining room. Perfect!!
- Hosts are very nice and helpfull. Breakfast very good. Good point to visit Mt St Michel and Omaha Beach
château de lamberville
Château de lamberville is located in Lamberville, 25 miles from Caen and 16 miles from Bayeux. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the lake or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Courseulles-sur-Mer is 27 miles from château de lamberville, and Saint Lo is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 47 miles from château de lamberville.
- Access to kitchenette/kettle, ease of parking, wifi, lovely setting, friendly hosts.
- Very quiet and pleasant place. Very welcoming property owners. Breakfast was ready for us as requested.Property is remote like many in the region so a car is necessary.
- God Fransk frukost. Lantligt läge. Personalen var mycket trevlig men förstod väldigt lite engelska.
- Locatie en kamer zijn prachtig, zeer rustiek landhuis. De eigenaren zijn erg behulpzaam!
nous n’avions pas aussi bien dormi depuis très longtemps.
lieu exceptionnellement calme et les propriétaires très accueillants.
vue des fenêtres de la chambre et son confort intérieur nous ont pleinement satisfaits ;
petit déjeuner copieux et excellent pour débuter la journée.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Thiaumerie offers accommodations in Saint-Louet-sur-Vire, just 24 miles from Bayeux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Granville is 29 miles from La Thiaumerie, and Saint Lo is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from La Thiaumerie.
The host was very friendly and gave us a tour of the property.
He also recommended a very good restaurant for dinner.
- The Host was really friendly and helpful and gave us good tips. The first night we had dinner at the place and it was very good cooked for a really good price. We also enjoyed having breakfast at a big table so we could talk to the other guest.
- After a day of cycling through the French countryside we were warmly welcomed by Shaun and his wife, who run a great bed & breakfast overlooking a hill. We enjoyed sitting in the garden on the terrace and the fact that our host enjoyed a chat and showed us his property.
- The property is located in a very quiet and calm area, surrounded by fields and trees – it’s well situated for people travelling in Normandy. There is a beautiful garden close to the house. The room was very cousy and tidy. Shaun was a great, welcoming host and we enjoyed our evening chats outside with him a lot. Thanks again!
- Fantastic breakfast! Shawn and Jane were personable, fun and interesting to talk to. This is their first season as the owners of La Thiaumerie, and I see good things ahead. Shawn has a vast knowledge of military history and will be able to assist with information on trips to the Normandy Beaches or with following the trail of William the Conqueror. 300 year old Norman farmhouse is quiet, secluded and situated deep within the scenic bocage of Manche. Within great range of many interesting Normandy sites and great eating establishments. First rate! Our second stay, and will return.
- The host was very friendly and gave us a tour of the property.
Located in Cahagnes in the region of Basse-Normandie, 21 miles from Caen, Kota Cabana features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Bayeux is 15 miles from Kota Cabana, and Ouistreham is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Amazing location, very friendly host and an amazing view of stars at night! If you want to enjoy nature and have no city noise around you, then this is the perfect location! And the pictures on the site are exactly what you get!
Nous avons beaucoup apprécié le confort et le calme de cette maison de poupée joliment décorée ainsi que le petit déjeuner “fait maison”, (yaourts maison, petits gateaux, jus d’orange pressée…) apporté chaque matin à porte de la cabane.
Merci à nos hôtes pour leur chaleureux accueil, leur disponibilité et leurs délicates attentions, comme par exemple, faire en sorte que les chiens de la maison ne dérangent pas les visiteurs.
- Petit nid au coeur de la campagne Normande qu’on a plus envie de quitter.
Accueil très agréable. Prestations de très bonnes qualités. Séjour très agréable au calme.
Je recommande cette adresse.
- Endroit et logement insolite hyper calme et super agréable. Les hôtes sont vraiment très accueillant et serviable. Séjour merveilleux. Le cadre est idyllique. Je recommande à 10000%.
Le presbytère de Brectouville
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Le presbytère de Brectouville offers accommodations in Brectouville. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Bayeux is 23 miles from Le presbytère de Brectouville, and Granville is 29 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 52 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Situated in Cahagnes, the B&B Etang Fleuri features a pond and a terrace in the garden. Caen is only a 30-minute drive from the B&B and the north coast is 26.7 miles away.All rooms feature views of the garden and surrounding meadows, and they include a TV and a desk. Some rooms are complete with a private bathroom.The B&B proposes a continental breakfast and they offer picnic baskets upon request. Traditional food can be found 6.2 miles away in the restaurants and shops in Villers Bocage.The Second World War Landing Beaches are just 21.7 miles away and Jurques Zoo is 3.1 miles away. Additional facilities include free WiFi access and free private parking.
- The people were very friendly and the location was out of the way but for a complete rest it was perfect, just what we wanted. The room had a marvellous double bed and a sofa, table and chairs plus a large T.V. Breakfast was sumptuous and plentiful. Tea and coffee in the room and the en-suite was larger than some bedrooms that we had stayed in before. Would definitely return to stay again.
- Friendly family. All very clean. Breakfast perfect. The room was very big and the farm had dogs, horses, rooster and hens and a cat so if you love animals this is your place to enjoy nature.
- Large comfort room. Quiet location was especially welcomed after driving for 8 hours! Hostess was very nice and served an excellent breakfast!
- The evening meal was wonderful. And the hosts were brilliant
- It was a really fantastic overnight stop though the weather was atrocious. Sophie and her family were just wonderful hosts. The room was warm, spacious, clean and very private plus the bed was extra large and very comfortable. Dinner was prepared specially for us as we do not eat meat and was absolutely superb plus the breakfast was fit for a king. What an amazing find – great value and highly recommended!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Placy-montaigu Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!