10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pitt Meadows British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pitt Meadows British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pitt Meadows British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pitt Meadows British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pitt Meadows British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pitt Meadows British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pitt Meadows British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pitt Meadows British Columbia:
Baileys by the Creek Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Surrey! Located in Surrey, 16 miles from Vancouver, Baileys by the Creek Bed & Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Richmond is 14 miles from Baileys by the Creek B&B, and Langley is 9 miles away. Vancouver Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Comfortable suite with private access so we could come and go as we needed. The Baileys are very friendly people and go out of the way for their guests. The breakfasts were really good.
- The breakfasts were awesome and the space was perfect for five of us
- The Baileys were fantastic we were too far from family and places we wanted to visit so location was our poor judgement not where the Band B was at all
- My family and I were traveling cross country. It was so nice to have our personal space and a quiet house. We enjoyed the homemade breakfast but enjoyed the company more. Jim and Carla were so friendly and it was great having a relaxing breakfast and just talking
- Sehr freundliche und angenehme Gastgeber. Das Frühstück war hervorragend. Die herrliche Ruhe war wohltuend.
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hilltops B&B offers accommodations in Surrey, just 17 miles from Vancouver. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Bellingham is 30 miles from Hilltops B&B, and Richmond is 13 miles from the property. Vancouver Airport is 16 miles away.
- Comfy bed. Clean room and bathroom. Wonderful food and lovely conversation with the owner.
Great atmosphere, relaxing, quiet and just what we wanted. Breakfasts were great.
The bed was comfortable. Decor is stylish. Hosts were helpful and very pleasant.
- Iris was very welcoming, accommodating, and provided an excellent breakfast. The property felt very secure in an impressive neighborhood. It is close to White Rock where we had supper. Also close to the Vancouver airport, but allow 1 hour travel time due to heavy traffic.
- The place was very clean, the breakfast was excellent & our host,Iris, was very friendly.
- Iris was welcoming and the room was very comfortable.Had an omlett for breakfast .which was delicous Outside was very peaceful [which we wanted] we took a walk up a country lane.The day before our arrival Iris sent great directions from the airport to Hilltop
Lily’s Bed & Breakfast
Lily’s Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Burnaby. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Vancouver is 7 miles from Lily’s Bed & Breakfast, and Richmond is 8 miles away. Vancouver Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- I appreciated that there is unlimited tea and coffee available for the guests.
- As a whole, it was really good opportunity for us to have a great time together there at Lily’s Bed and Breakfast in the last time of the year of 2017. We enjoyed using all the appliances including quite well-equipped kitchen utensils, all the clean washrooms and bedrooms comes with comfortable atmosphere. Last but not least, the host lady was super awesomely kind. We fell really appreciate for her considerate assistance and help from the starting minutes all the way to the end of the minutes we occupied there. It was greatly joyful time.
- When I’m in Metro Vancouver I always stay in this property. In my opinion, it’s the best choice in Burnaby. The property is a big mansion in a nice quiet place. Especially it’s great in spring, when cherry blossoms and you feel this smell of flowering nature. Metrotown mall is located in 10 minutes walking Stuff is very friendly and offers great yummy breakfast for additional payment. Beds, baths and rooms are always clean and cozy. I would recommend this place for everyone who travel to Burnaby.
- Easy access to property, conveniently located with off-street parking space and it had enough beds for the 5 of us to be comfortable. Linens were adequate and clean. Lily was quick to respond to all questions and gave clear instructions.
- Lily is very nice, making sure we’re comfortable. She’s also very helpful on transportation, where to eat etc. We like the laundry facility; it’s very convenient.
Imperial House Bed And Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Burnaby! Located in Burnaby in the region of British Columbia, 7 miles from Vancouver, Imperial House Bed And Breakfast features a barbecue and sun terrace.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Richmond is 8 miles from Imperial House Bed And Breakfast, and Langley is 17 miles away. Vancouver Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and eager to help. The location being close to the metrotown sky train station was also great. Custom made breakfast was definitely a plus!
- Great location, clear instructions from hosts, and complimentary tea. Cute, clean room with fresh soft bedding.
- We did not stay for breakfast as we were not impressed by the facilities.
- The bed was comfy and love the way we enter the house instead of using a key to open doors it was a keypad.
- The comfort of the bed and bedroom or excellent. The quietness of the property was also excellent.
At Restawhile B&B
Located in Surrey in the region of British Columbia, 16 miles from Vancouver, At Restawhile B&B features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub.Every room has a TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Richmond is 16 miles from At Restawhile B&B, and Langley is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Everything was very clean, bed was very comfortable, breakfast was excellent!
Owners very friendly and helpful with directions to our family events. Made us feel like family.
Great breakfasts! Very pleasant sitting room with warm fireplace.
- Owners of the B&B were extremely kind and welcoming! Felt like I was staying in a home away from home! The room was quite cozy, I had an amazing sleep! The breakfast was incredible, there were different options and the coffee was great! The house itself was very clean and welcoming as well!
- The owners and tenant are extremely nice people that made sure I had everything I needed. After informing about my dietary preferences (vegan) they made sure I had something to eat despite their description saying they only served normal and vegetarian food.
- Great accommodations at very reasonable price,quiet location
Eagle Ridge Accommodations
Featuring free WiFi, Eagle Ridge Accommodations offers accommodations in Coquitlam, just 14 miles from Vancouver.Richmond is 17 miles from Eagle Ridge Accommodations, and Langley is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 17 miles from Eagle Ridge Accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Nature’s Door Bed & Breakfast
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Nature’s Door Bed & Breakfast is located in Port Moody, 12 miles from Vancouver and 16 miles from Richmond. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Langley is 15 miles from Nature’s Door Bed & Breakfast, and Abbotsford is 29 miles from the property. Vancouver Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, SweetroomsweetJoyVacation offers accommodations in Langley, just 24 miles from Vancouver.For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bellingham is 26 miles from SweetroomsweetJoyVacation, and Richmond is 22 miles from the property. Abbotsford Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Edmond Home offers accommodations in Burnaby.The rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Vancouver is 9 miles from Edmond Home, and Richmond is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bare Creek Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Bare Creek Bed & Breakfast is located in Surrey. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Vancouver is 16 miles from Bare Creek Bed & Breakfast, and Bellingham is 30 miles from the property. Vancouver Airport is 15 miles away.
- The owner was knowledgeable about the area and had suggestions about sites to see and places to eat. The owner was friendly, but did not push opinions or topics on any subject. The expectations of family behavior at all times was posted and expected. I was alone this trip, but would bring my family next time without hesitation.
- The owners were interesting people who had travelled to our part of the world, and gave us background info on places to see, eat at and stay. Staying in their home was lovely … they supplied all we needed.
- Great hosts, terrific conversations. Made me feel very comfortable
- My room had a wonderful view on the forest, no noise at all except the singing of birds.
- It was a great decision to stay at this location for my 1st time visit to Vancouver. The place was really nice and room was super clean and comfy. I found the place as like home. The owner, Paul is very hospitable and a lovely and friendly person. The breakfast offered was really good and had a nice chat with other guests over the breakfast. I would 100 percent recommend others to consider this place to stay when touring Vancoucer.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pitt Meadows British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pitt Meadows British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pitt Meadows British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pitt Meadows British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!