10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pirou Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pirou Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pirou Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pirou Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pirou Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pirou Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pirou Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pirou Lower Normandy:
Le Mesnil de Creances
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Mesnil de Creances offers accommodations in Créances, just 25 miles from Granville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cherbourg en Cotentin is 31 miles from Le Mesnil de Creances, and Saint Helier Jersey is 24 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 48 miles away.
Beautiful development of 6 properties. Short walk to the beach. Great for summer breaks, everything closes at the start of Sept so a bit remote. Lovely coastline and small towns to visit.
Must be really active in the main season. Plenty of local markets and friendly locals.
Good facilities in the property.
- The pastries ,jams and bread were divine ,fresh from the bakery
- Owners were very friendly. Arrived very wet on cycle greeted with would you like a beer. Bed was so comfy wi’ll definitely stay here again.
- delicious breakfast with croissants nice bread and marmelade , fruit and others in an authentic building from the 12th century.(same period of building as the “chateau de pirou”).janine (jan for the friends) was an exellent landlady and impresionist painter and helped a lot in finding things to visit. good beds and comfortable room as clean as could be in such an authentic building.
- Great location . Lovely house – full of character features and excellent art display of owners work. Hosts very friendly and accommodating. Particularly recommend taking advantage of the option of evening meal – a la carte standard! thoroughly enjoyed our stay
- Beautiful development of 6 properties. Short walk to the beach. Great for summer breaks, everything closes at the start of Sept so a bit remote. Lovely coastline and small towns to visit.
Le Chateau de Claids
Located in Saint-Patrice-de-Claids in the region of Basse-Normandie, 28 miles from Granville, Le Chateau de Claids features a barbecue and views of the lake. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Cherbourg en Cotentin is 30 miles from Le Chateau de Claids, and Saint Helier Jersey is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Loved everything! The property is stunning and we loved sitting by one of the lakes – there’s a cute little boat house so my hubby could fish all afternoon and I could just relax in the sun! The owners are very friendly and helpful and the breakfast each morning to die for. We also had dinner on the day we arrived – just fantastic. Location-wise, it’s secluded but t’s easy to get to places like Mont-St-Michel, Bayeux, Utah Beach and Coutance.
- A fantastic place which exceeded our expectations. Extremely friendly and welcoming hosts. A really special building and excellent accommodation. Beautiful grounds. A wonderful breakfast, on a table beautifully and quirkily set. Highly recommended.
- Charming chateau in beautiful unspoiled part of Normandie. Dinner can be ordered in advance and was wonderful. Great for walks in nature and as a base to visit interesting towns and beaches in the area.
- The whole area is amazing. It’s on the countryside with a lot of birds and other animals. It’s quite. The Chateau and the owners are fantastic.
- We liked the design of the place, associating a few centuries of history of the building and modernity of the renovated rooms and bathrooms; the owners’ family is nice and opened; breakfast is very personalized and super friendly
One of our top picks in Saint-Germain-sur-Ay – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Home 19 offers accommodations in Saint-Germain-sur-Ay, just 27 miles from Granville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cherbourg en Cotentin is 28 miles from Home 19, and Saint Helier Jersey is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The hosts were very welcoming and extremely helpful: in particular recommending and checking availability of local restaurants in order to cater for my partner’s dietary requirements; they then proceeded to make the reservation on our behalf. The bedroom accommodation is spacious, tastefully furnished with originality and extra thoughtful touches such as organic soap, The breakfast is served in a charming room and was faultless: fresh crepes, bread, home made preserves, choice of salted or non salted butter & a selection of fresh fruit all organic.
- Loved the stylish breakfast. Huge modern bathrooms.
- This was the prefect place for a peaceful break on our cycle trip round the Cotentin. Natalie was a great hostess and her home made breakfasts are delicious…everything fresh and organic. I have already recommended Home 19 to several friends.
- Nice furnished room, hospitality, personal contacts
La chambre et la salle de bains très spatieuses, le lit king size très confortable, décorées harmonieusement
Très bon accueil de la propriétaire disponible pour les conseils de visites alentours et restauration à proximité
Chambre d’hotes La Montagne
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Chambre d’hotes La Montagne is located in Lessay. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Granville is 27 miles from Chambre d’hotes La Montagne, and Cherbourg en Cotentin is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 51 miles from Chambre d’hotes La Montagne.
- Excellent bathroom facilities, Owners very friendly, other guests (French) were too.
Deco trop ancienne….
Petit dej simple mais très bien
Chambre très propre
La gentillesse, l’accueil et la convivialité ,
BON PETIT DEJEUNER
CHAMBRE TRES PROPRE
salle de bain correct !
la chambre à 3 lits bien ..
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and water sports facilities, La chaumière is located in Gouville-sur-Mer. The bed and breakfast has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including horseback riding, snorkeling and biking. Granville is 18 miles from La chaumière, and Saint Helier Jersey is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 42 miles from La chaumière.
No reviews yet.
Manoir De La Foulerie
Come and enjoy a charming 16th-century manor and its large estate.The Manoir de la Foulerie boasts 4 elegant rooms equipped with a TV and wireless internet.Breakfast is served in the Manoir’s dining room overlooking a rural and picturesque scenery. The Manoir’s crêperie offers Normandy specialties such as sweet or savory crêpes. A selected dish everyday, grilled fish and meat to be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace.Explore the small traditional organic farm and its animals. Take advantage of the ideal location of the Manoir de la Foulerie, between Cherbourg and the Mont-Saint-Michel, near Coutances and only 6 miles from the sea.
The breakfast room was very pretty and welcoming. The grounds with small lake were lovely to walk round.
An interesting place to stay.
- Beautiful old building excellent bedroom, small restaurant on site well worth a visit.
- This is superb accommodation. Brilliant surroundings. Wonderful breakfast.
- The Manior was old and had bags of character . The grounds are very pretty with a lovely swimming pool . Our host lit a fire in the dinning room for us to toast our bread on , very quaint . The bar is worth a visit with its cider press in the middle of the room .
- The ambiance and the whole location were wonderful, highly recommend for a visit
- The breakfast room was very pretty and welcoming. The grounds with small lake were lovely to walk round.
Le Clos des Pommiers
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Le Clos des Pommiers is located in Blainville-sur-Mer in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 30 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cancale is 30 miles from Le Clos des Pommiers, and Granville is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 40 miles from Le Clos des Pommiers.
- Proprietors weer amazing people and doted on us from the minute we arrived; bathroom extremely clean and modern for a home built in 1900. Breakfast amazing; homemade breads, jams, fruit and yogurts. Property close to beach, lovely estate.
- Very nice an beautifull place. I booked 2 nights and decided to stay longer. Don’t miss it! A lot of love in many details….if possible I will turn back to that beautifull place….
- An amazing property, beautiful house and super-nice hosts! They went out of their ways to make our stay unforgettable, warm, friendly people, exquisite breakfast, helped with suggestions and pointers for interesting sites to see – the experience was really as if we were staying with family friends! We will be back for sure.
- The hostess was exceptionally friendly and welcoming, she ensured that high standards were maintained throughout our stay
- Les lieux se sont avérés d’un charme fou avec un accueil très chaleureux et sincère de l’hôte des lieux, Vanessa. Ses attentions, sa grande gentillesse et son petit déjeuner exceptionnel dans ce cadre enchanteur nous a bluffé. Nous nous sommes instantanément sentis a l’aise et détendus. C’est une halte que nous ne sommes pas près d’oublier et si je refais halte dans cette région que ce soit pour affaire ou pour loisir ce sera aux “CLOS DES POMMIERS”
Le Clos Des Tilleuls
Located in La Vendelée, 31 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, Le Clos Des Tilleuls features a playground and hammam.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.Granville is 18 miles from Le Clos Des Tilleuls, and Saint Helier Jersey is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 43 miles from Le Clos Des Tilleuls.
- l”endroit est charmant, l’accueil et les prestations sont parfaites. détente et calme au rendez-vous. Je recommande cet endroit pour passer un moment de relaxation . Le massage est fait avec douceur et discrétion.
D’un point de vue général, nous avons été très satisfait du séjour : l’accueil parfait (informations pratiques sur la restauration et les visites touristiques du secteur, disponibilité, gentillesse), la chambre (avec sauna et fauteuils massants) vraiment très agréable (équipement professionnel de qualité), petit-déjeuner déjeuner impeccable avec ambiance chaleureuse (petit feu de cheminée tous les matins), literie et propreté impeccables (nettoyage de la chambre et salle de bains fait tous les jours).
En fin de compte, difficile d’apporter une critique négative de l’établissement et d’autant plus surpris de lire certains commentaires…à part avoir eu à lire des commentaires mensongers…
en bref, pour nos prochains séjours en Normandie, nous ne chercherons plus une autre adresse !!
- Le spa et magnifique on si sens chez nous on et au calme cest jolie rien à dire.
L’accès privatif au spa et sauna et centre de relaxation
La capacité du propriétaire a être présent tout en étant discret et ses conseils touristiques
le parking en retrait
la proximité de la mer
- La discrétion des hôtes tout en étant à l’écoute, leur gentillesse. Bon petit déjeuner. Nous avons apprécier le calme de cet endroit. Nous n’avons pas profité de l’espace bien-être car nous étions là pour visiter (manque de temps). Dommage !
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Blainville-sur-Mer, 30 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, sebire robert features free WiFi access and free private parking.Cancale is 29 miles from sebire robert, and Granville is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 40 miles from sebire robert.
- Large bedroom and use of separate kitchen for making simple meals
Generosity of the host with every need met. Excellent self catering facilities. Plenty of parking.
Very quiet neighbourhood but 1km from the beach
l’accueil très chaleureux;le petit dejeuner tres copieux avec de delicieuses confitures;un joli echange avec le propretaire et un couple au petit dejeuner;la super disponibilite du proprietaire
le lieu est tres tres calme et tres pres de la mer;tres grand jardin ;tisanes cafes offert le soir sur la terrasse ,lieu d’echanges et de partage
un grand merci ,nous reviendrons.
- L’accueil et la gentillesse de notre hôte, le petit déjeuner et le confort dans la chambre (surclassé sans rien demander)
- Accueil personnalisé, gentillesse, à revenir sans hésitation.
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, La Marquetterie is located in Nay in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 30 miles from Bayeux. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Granville is 29 miles from La Marquetterie, and Cherbourg en Cotentin is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Lovely rooms thoughtfully furnished (and chocolates every day! ) Everywhere immaculate. location excellent particularly for Normandy beaches. Pat our host very knowledgeable about WWTwo. Hospitality wonderful.
- Absolutely ideal location for exploring Normandy, easily able to travel to Bayeux, Mont Saint Michel as well as the Normandy beaches with all the WW2 museums. The situation of the property was lovely, really rural and peaceful but within easy distance of the local towns which contain all you need for shopping, exploring and eating out. Elaine’s French breakfast was plentiful and delicious and beautifully presented. Pat’s knowledge of the WW2 history and places to visit was a real bonus and he kindly planned an itinerary for us one day to ensure we visited the most interesting and pertinent sites, very thoughtful. Overall the property was clean, comfortable and well appointed – I would heartily recommend.
Amazing accommodation with great hosts!
Very clean and immaculate attention to detail.
Very helpful with planning visits during our stay.
Made our time very personal and enjoyable.
Loved the uniqueness of their own museum.
- Pat & Elaine are very friendly & nothing is too much trouble. It’s comfortable and peaceful. It’s the little extras (like chocs on the bed each day) that make it special. They seem to have thought of everything you might need. Our 3rd visit. Top marks x
- l’accueil de Elaine, le confort, le calme, la propreté de la maison et aussi toutes les petites attentions de la maîtresse des lieux sans oublier le joli petit musée .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pirou Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pirou Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pirou Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pirou Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!