10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Piolenc Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Piolenc Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Piolenc Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piolenc Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piolenc Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Piolenc Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Piolenc Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Piolenc Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
La Ferme Du Midi
La Ferme Du Midi offers pet-friendly accommodations in Piolenc. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Avignon is 15 miles from La Ferme Du Midi, and Nîmes is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 18 miles from the property.
We spent two nights before we moved to a vacationhouse a few km further south.
Owners are very friendly.
The accomodation is good and the breakfast is excellent.
Very relaxed place to be,so the perfect start of our holiday.
- Great place with warmly welcoming hosts, nature, cats and homemade jams. We loved to stay here.
- We appreciated the welcome by Virginie and Raphael, the fact that they have a lovely organic farm and we could buy some of their vegetables and fruit. Needless to say, the breakfast jams were home-made and delicious. The room was lovely and cool to return to after a scorching day out in Orange. We would definitely make this our base again if in the area. Thank you, Virginie!
- The quiet location, the extremely welcoming couple, their courage and enthusiasm, the quality of the breakfast, the tasteful decoration.
- rural setting very close to a village with excellent restaurants. Also very close to Orange. The old farmhouse has a lovely big communal kitchen.
- We spent two nights before we moved to a vacationhouse a few km further south.
La Bousquatière offers accommodations in Piolenc. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Avignon is 17 miles from La Bousquatière, and Orange is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 22 miles from the property.
Very nice and welcoming
Great swimming pool
Lagon bleu. Comfortable accommodation with mostly everything needed for self catering. No kettle.
Lots of space to relax in. Attractive outside area for private dining. Pool was very clean and well maintained.
- Nice fresh breakfast, nice, friendly and discrete host couple, lovely property. we will properbly be using it another time on our way south
- Friendly but discrete owners,beautiful accommodation, and lovely setting and location of property, well situated for day trips to many different regions. Great breakfast on private terrace.
- Accueil chaleureux. Cadre au calme. Très Bonne étape
- Very nice and welcoming
La Fenière aux Hirondelles
Located in Orange, 15 miles from Avignon, La Fenière aux Hirondelles features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nîmes is 31 miles from La Fenière aux Hirondelles, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 26 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 18 miles away.
- Really nice family takes really good care of you; exceptional breakfast with homemade crepes and jams 🙂
- The proprietors were dedicated to serving and helping their guests and did many extra things (laundry, booking events on line for us, cooking a fantastic evening dinner, etc.). One could not find a better place to stay. They made us feel like family.
The interior is lovely. The room has a massive window overlooking the court yard. Its quiet and dark at night.
Marie-Claire was welcoming and attentative to our needs. The breakfast was great with all the lovely cheeses and home made marmelade.
The bathroom looks brand new with tuscany tiles. The bed is firm
- They try very hard to please their guests and went out of their way for us.
- The owner took me to local pizzeria to buy supper as local restaurant closed!
Au Mas de la Tournillone
Located in Mornas in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 18 miles from Avignon, Au Mas de la Tournillone features a terrace and views of the pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Nîmes is 31 miles from Au Mas de la Tournillone, and Orange is 6 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 22 miles away.
The welcome was very warm and friendly.
The room was very comfortable and had everything we needed.
Breakfast perfect for us with lovely homemade jams.
- Very spacious room and facilities; the owner was charming and helpful
- Absolutely wonderful place. We stayed for 5 nights while we were in France to photograph a wedding at the nearby Chateau de Venejan. Owner extremely helpful, and most accommodating. Really couldn’t fault anything.
- Das ganze Ambiente war sehr schön, die Zimmereinrichtung, bequemes Bett und vor allem es war warm. Die Madame war sehr nett und zuvorkommend, sie hat uns noch extra Kaffee für unsere Thermoskanne gemacht.
- Das Frühstück war reichhaltig uns sehr lecker. Viele selbstgemachte Marmeladen. Corine ist sehr freundlich und hat einen liebevollen aufmerksamen Blick für unsere Bedürfnisse. Sie hat uns sogar abends zu einem Restaurant gefahren, weil in Mornas alles geschlossen war und das nächstgelegene Restaurant für uns Fahrradfahrer zu weit weg gewesen wäre. Wir kommen auf jeden Fall gerne wieder.
- The welcome was very warm and friendly.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Le Refuge is located in Mornas, just 19 miles from Avignon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Orange is 6 miles from Le Refuge, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 30 miles away. Caumont Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- The attention to details and hospitality of the hosts who made us very welcome.
- Great bedroom and bathroom , awesome French breakfast and super owners!
- Brilliant place to stay, the rooms and grounds are beautiful. The owners are so friendly and helpful and the day breakfast is great
- Excellent breakfast and very helpful owner. Delightful small pool. Comfortable accommodation. A great place for a quiet relaxing break.
- The warmth of the welcome, the comfort of the different rooms, the delicious home made jams, the helpful advice.
Les Tilleuls B&B
One of our best sellers in Orange! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Tilleuls B&B offers accommodations in Orange. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Avignon is 12 miles from Les Tilleuls B&B, and Nîmes is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 16 miles from Les Tilleuls B&B.
- We had a wonderful stay at this AirBnB and the owner is a lovely person, accommodating our late arrival and wake-up.
- Very nice, privately owned Hotel, very quiet place. Great breakfast buffet.
excellent diner and breakfast,
convenient bedroom for a family,
house located less than 10 minutes after leaving A7 and 15 minutes from Orange arena.
- Comfy beds. Good food. Quiet location. Helpful information given about places to visit and maps etc,
- The evening meal and company were well suited to one person eating and suited our requirements.
Villa Aurenjo offers accommodations in Orange. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Avignon is 13 miles from Villa Aurenjo, and Nîmes is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Large room and large bed. The breakfast had everything – fresh fruit, yoghurt, eggs, cheese and ham etc. – and was very good.
Our hosts ( And their dogs ) could not have been more welcoming or helpful . The rooms and bathrooms were very spacious and comfortable .
The breakfast was plentiful and excellent .
We shall definitely return to the villa and spend more time in orange .
- A wonderful home with spacious and comfortable rooms and a sublime breakfast. Les Oeufs à l’Ambassadeur sont formidables! Dog friendly, excellent hosts, secure parking, close to town and the extensive market. Highly recommended.
- Geraldine and Olivier are the most lovable hosts you can imagine! It always felt like coming home when we came back to Villa Aureljo from our one-day trips. The breakfast was wonderful, and the hospitality was overhwelming; we will definitely come back!
- An excellent breakfast at a very nice b&b that we shall use again.
Au Vin Chambré
One of our top picks in Orange.Featuring free WiFi, Au Vin Chambré offers accommodations in Orange, just 13 miles from Avignon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Nîmes is 31 miles from Au Vin Chambré, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- We loved this place!! The rooms were very spacious and well thought out. There was a place for everything…ample bathroom shelves for toiletries and storage space for clothes, plus lots of attention to detail…refrigerator with complimentary drinks, wine glasses in the rooms, nice coffee set up. We used the garden in the afternoons to enjoy wine and cheese. Sabrina was an incredibly gracious host, assisting us with everything from restaurant reservations to figuring out the parking meter down the street. She kept the restaurant open late so we could have lunch the day of our arrival. An excellent first meal of our trip!
- Lovely room with private terrace. High quality breakfast. Helpful staff. Central location. Parking under cover.
- Charming staff, lovely breakfast served in the garden.
- My family and I were on our way to Provence for a wedding and flew into Lyon where we rented a car. We decided to stop here for one night on our way. Next time we will definitely stay longer! Our hosts were so sweet and welcoming and their beautiful property just a piece of heaven.
- Friendly and enterprising couple running the hotel, clearly working very hard to make it a success. We were able to have dinner in the hotel (summer special) which was very pleasant. Only a few rooms so you tend to have the pool to yourself. It doesn’t look much from the outside but is a charming old house inside with extensive garden.
Located in Uchaux in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 19 miles from Avignon, Villa l’Ambiance features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Orange is 6 miles from Villa l’Ambiance, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Very very friendly owner. She gave us a very warm welcome. Breakfast on the Terrace was wonderful. We will defenitly come back and then not only for one night. Really felt like home !! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
- Breakfast amazing (Mdme Martine even baked a lemon cake just for us), beautiful property, very welcoming. Everything is available: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel (all types of each: oily, dry hair etc) It feels like you slept over at your aunt for one night 🙂
- Excellent arrival greeting and treats. Very quiet location.
- The owner was very hospidible, but you have to speak French to communicate.
- Fantastisch ontbijt in een prachtige in bosrijke omgeving gelegen villa met zwembad. Villa heeft maar 1 slaapkamer en wij waren dus de enige gasten. Ligt vlak bij Orange en omliggende snelwegen.
Mas Li Doumenge
Located in Orange, 14 miles from Avignon, Mas Li Doumenge features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 26 miles from Mas Li Doumenge, and Les Baux-de-Provence is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Mas Li Doumenge is a beautiful, relaxing property located about 10 minutes from Orange by car. Our hosts, Dominique, Dominique, and Gus Gus the cat, were incredibly welcoming and kind, and they were happy to provide us with recommendations for road trips in the area that took us to excellent wineries and quaint hillside villages. Our room was beautifully decorated, and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast in the mornings consisted of bread, pastries, meats, cheeses, fresh fruit, coffee, etc. and was very tasty.
- This is a very good location for relaxing. Domenique and Dom do everything for making you good-feeling. The site is wonderful, charming and has a “good spirit”. Rooms are nice, the garden is magnificent – definitely far above the average – and not to forget the excellent breakfast.
- Pool lovely in the Provence heat. A perfect base for the Choregies at the Orange Ancient Theatre
- Hervorragende Unterkunft in top Lage. Vom Besitzer Ehepaar, mit viel liebe zum Detail, geführte Unterkunft. In sehr ruhiger Lage, mitten in Weinbergen. In unserem Appartement hat es an nichts gefehlt- modernes gemütliches Ambiente, absolut sauber. Nach dem erkunden der traumhaften Umgebung kann man am Pool entspannen und abends in Orange lecker essen. Die Besitzer geben viele Tipps. Morgen wird ein mit viel liebe zubereitetes Frühstück serviert, mit selbstgemachte Konfitüre, frisch gepressten Orangensaft und selbstverständlich frischen Croissants. Wir kommen bestimmt wieder. Dankeschön
- Vriendelijke mensen, goed ontbijt en heel leuke ontvangst
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Piolenc Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Piolenc Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Piolenc Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Piolenc Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!