10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pinsac Midi-pyrénées:
Le Moulin du Boisset
Located in Saint-Denis-lès-Martel, 22 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Le Moulin du Boisset features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 16 miles from Le Moulin du Boisset, and Rocamadour is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Room very comfortable, the hosts were always very friendly and helpful making sure that your stay is very enjoyable. You feel like at home with friends.
The location is also excellent, within a short driving distance from many local attractions. Also worth noting, the hosts are very knowledgeable about the places to visit.
A very friendly welcome.
Freshly baked produce for breakfast, including walnut cake and delicious individual apple crumbles made by the owners.
- We liked everything beautiful setting wonderful hosts homemade breakfast.
- Patrick and Valerie were excellent hosts, the breakfast was first class . Very relaxed atmospheres s very pleasant surroundings.
- The location was amazing and the hosts were very friendly and helpful
- Room very comfortable, the hosts were always very friendly and helpful making sure that your stay is very enjoyable. You feel like at home with friends.
Entre Lot et Dordogne
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Entre Lot et Dordogne is located in Saint-Cirq-Madelon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 8 miles from Entre Lot et Dordogne, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 28 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Informality and friendliness.good food and plenty of it.
- Great! Beatiful romantic countryside. Friendly owners.
- Very nice experience. Recommend the dinner with the host. Good food and pleasant atmosphere
- Lovely welcome. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable bed. We didn’t have an evening meal.
excellent en tous points
le must en accueil
Le Moulin Des Fumades
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Le Moulin Des Fumades offers accommodations in Payrignac, just 11 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 29 miles from Le Moulin Des Fumades, and Rocamadour is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 28 miles from the property.
The hosts did everything to make you feel welcome. Breakfast superb choices. Accommodation comfortable and peaceful all you require for a relaxing stay.
- The breakfasts were sensational, as much as could be was home made and there was always something different each day. Our hosts were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were of a good size well equipped and immaculate, ours had a small common area with a kitchenette which was very useful. There is also an old walnut mill on site which has been brought back into use and now serves the local village. This is not usually of interest to us but in this instance as it had such a relevance to the Auberge and to the local area that it was a fascinating visit.
- A wonderful, peaceful spot. The owners were welcoming and helpful and the breakfasts were superb. There was so much to do and see nearby, and the pool and air-conditioning provided a welcome escape from the heat.
- The accommodation, grounds and pool were beautiful; the welcome from our wonderful hosts and the breakfasts were extra special – made a perfect base for a very relaxed family holiday in the Dordogne
- Delicious varied breakfasts. Beautiful scenery and feeling of space. Quiet location. Plenty of space and a beautiful pool for the children.
- The hosts did everything to make you feel welcome. Breakfast superb choices. Accommodation comfortable and peaceful all you require for a relaxing stay.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, L’Escapade offers accommodations in Carlux, just 7 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 21 miles from L’Escapade, and Rocamadour is 14 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 19 miles away.
- Owners very friendly and helpful – great chef and food
- Quiet location in beautiful village with easy access to Dordogne towns and countryside
- Suoerb very comfortable. Amazing hosts fantastic food. Views outstanding.
- My friends and I were on a walking holiday and the location was excellent – right on the GR6 and our hosts Oria e and Chris were super helpful and welcoming
- Staff were super friendly. Apparently they have the best fish and chips in the region so it’s a bit of a hub for the Brits. Walk half a block and you’re in a castle ruins. Great stay!
Moulin de Latreille
Moulin de Latreille is a Bed and Breakfast situated in Calès, in front of L’Ouysse River and 10.6 miles from Rocomadour. Every room offer’s a river view and a private bathroom.This property also provides guests with a sun terrace.Two of the rooms have a balcony.Featuring free bikes and barbecue facilities, Moulin de Latreille is set in Calès. A range of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, canoeing and hiking.A continental breakfast is served each morning on the terrace of the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 16.8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Brive Dordogne Valley Airport, 23 miles from Moulin de Latreille.
No reviews yet.
Chambres & Tables d’hôtes Le Pech Grand
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres & Tables d’hôtes Le Pech Grand offers accommodations in Saint-Sozy, just 17 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 19 miles from Chambres d’hotes Le Pech Grand, and Rocamadour is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 19 miles from Chambres & Tables d’hôtes Le Pech Grand.
- this is a perfect bob. couple are super friendly and helpful. house and rooms are spacious and the decor is warm and comfortable. breakfast is large and fresh. picnic lunch she packed for us was very good. views and yard are lovely. one should stay here if in the area of Saint-sozy.
Fantastic experience through and through. The hosts went out of their way to be helpful and couldn’t have done more. We only stopped for one night on the way home from Spain but would have liked to have stayed longer.
We chose to have our evening meal here and were very impressed with the quality and care taken to provide food that met our dietary requirements. There is a terrace where you can have dinner overlooking the most magnificent view but as the weather was a little cool we ate indoors at a large communal table which added a convivial atmosphere.
I can’t recommend this B&B enough – you won’t be disappointed.
- the owners were very welcoming, actually ate their homecooked meals with us, most of which was produced on the location, fresh fruit, croissants, pain au chocolate, home made confitures were supplied each day.
- The hosts, Carin and Stef welcomed us as part of the family. We enjoyed our meals with them as well as interacting with the other guests staying there. Our room was beautifully decorated as well as being of a good size. The bathroom was clean and tidy and the water in the shower was hot and had a strong pressure. We would not hesitate staying here again if visiting the area in the future.
- Very friendly owners – a lovely auberge in a lovely space – breakfast outside on a hill above the Dordogne – paradise.
Coeur de Souillac
Coeur de Souillac is located in Souillac, 13 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda and 18 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde.All rooms come with a private bathroom.Rocamadour is 10 miles from Coeur de Souillac, and Cahors is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 17 miles from Coeur de Souillac.
Nice room up in the attic. Don was really friendly and helpful, didn’t mind waiting up for us to arrive later than planned. Breakfast was good and Don was accommodating in arranging it for a time that suited us.
Thanks for everything Don!!
- Great central location, good price, lovely rooms and atmosphere, and Don the owner was lovely and helpful! He even offered to drop us back to the train station as we were leaving at 7am. Would definitely stay there again. Thank you, Don!
- Cosy, genuine, personal and unpretentious and an excellent breakfast thrown in.
- Warm welcome % very welcome air conditioning in lovely room
- The host was very welcoming and very helpful. The breakfast was first class would definitely stay again if in area.
- Nice room up in the attic. Don was really friendly and helpful, didn’t mind waiting up for us to arrive later than planned. Breakfast was good and Don was accommodating in arranging it for a time that suited us.
Located in Le Roc, 11 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Artesienne features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 21 miles from Artesienne, and Rocamadour is 10 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 20 miles away.
- Un petit coin de paradis dans ce hameau du Roc, au calme. Le gîte a été aménagé avec le souci du confort des visiteurs, le parc avec piscine et jaccuzzi invite au calme et à la détente. Les propriétaires vous accueilleront ‘comme à la maison’, avec notamment un petit-déjeuner d’anthologie dont nous nous souviendrons longtemps !
Accueil très sympathique. Belle région. Magnifique cadre. Grand parking. Bien situé à proximité de Souillac (tous commerces)
Disponibilité des propriétaires.
Qualité du repas succulent et présentation travaillée des assiettes. Rien n’est laissé de côté, et ceci en toute simplicité. Bonne ambiance entre convives autour de la table.
Grande chambre très agréable avec belle vue sur la piscine et “le Roc”. Bonne literie.
Vous pouvez y allez les yeux fermés.
Le Patron est un personnage ! Son épouse n’est pas en reste. Ils forment un tandem efficace. Ils prennent plaisir à vous faire plaisir. C’est très appréciable. Que demander de mieux ?
Gite situé dans un petit village très joli de Dordogne et à deux pas de tous les sites touristiques.
Confort et accueil de qualité assuré, de même qu’une table extra-ordinaire! Que dire du duo Bernard et Corinne ? ils sont incroyables de bonne humeur, de chaleur humaine, d’humour, et vous reçoivent à la fois comme des amis de la famille, et comme des clients d’exception! Bernard est un cuisinier hors pair, nous nous sommes régalés le soir comme au petit déjeuner et tout cela autour d’une table cosmopolite et multiculturelle (des belges et des coréens étaient présents ce soir là) La communication se fait naturellement chaleureuse entre tous, Bernard et Corinne veille à animer la tablée! Une attention personnalisée à l’arrivée : une demi heure de jacuzzi privatif! Une expérience à renouveler en totalité, que du plaisir!
L’accueil très chaleureux de Bernard et de Corinne.
Les repas pris sur place à recommander très fortement : Excellents et copieux
L’extérieur avec la piscine, la tonnelle … pour l’apéritif
- Très bonne cuisine ++. Petit-déjeuner varié et copieux qui tient la journée. Calme. Grande chambre, spacieuse. Bernard et Corinne très accueillants.
Located in Meyronne, 18 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, La Forge features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 20 miles from La Forge, and Rocamadour is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The solicitous but discreet welcome and care shown by our hosts. Quirky character of the accommodation and attention to detail.
très confortable. Accueil très sympathique. Je recommande vivement.
Nous avons beaucoup aimé la tranqiliité dans la piscie
Ian et Suzanne accueillants, bienveillants, disponible, discrets enfin bref……que du bonheur. L’emplacement très reposant avec la piscine. Petit déjeuner au top, rien ne manquait. Je recommande fortement pour le côté atypique de la chambre un ancien fournil.
Ne pas oublier de l’eau fraîche à notre arrivée, ainsi que bouilloire avec café, thé et petits biscuits. Nous y reviendrons avec plaisir ?
Piscine très agréable
Petit déjeuner copieux
Propriétaires très accueillants
- La situation géographique, l’accueil, la piscine et la propreté.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Villa Touloumo is located in Mayrac. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 17 miles from Villa Touloumo, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Lovely home in the countryside with all you would need for a pleasant stay. The views were fantastic from our room. It was close to Rocamadour where we went to dinner and to Padirac Caves.
- The location, swimming pool and family room were lovely. The owners were also very friendly.and you felt immediately at home. Breakfast was excellent.
- Rooms well appointed , quiet location with excellent views yet the locale easily accessible, Martel in easy reach which has excellent restaurants.
- Wonderful evening meal and company of our hosts. The property was fantastic in a beautiful setting.
La piscine et les hôtes extrêmement gentils.
Petit déjeuner parfait
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pinsac Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!