10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pino Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Pino Corsica is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pino Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pino Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pino Corsica. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pino Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pino Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pino Corsica:
Located in Luri, 14 miles from Bastia, A Funtana features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.LʼÎle-Rousse is 30 miles from A Funtana, and Saint-Florent is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 24 miles from A Funtana.
No reviews yet.
I Fioretti offers accommodations in Canari.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bastia is 12 miles from I Fioretti, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 22 miles from I Fioretti.
- D avoir conservé l ambiance du couvent avec le confort en plus
- Un bellissimo posto con una ragazza alla reception gentilissima. Lo consiglio vivamente
le village à flanc de montagne
l’accueil et la gentillesse de tous
L’amabilité du personnel
L’originalité du lieu: un couvent avec un cimetière à plusieurs niveaux derrière
Belle vue sur la mer
Bon pain et canastrellis locaux
- Un ancien couvent transformé en hotel dans un endroit calme, une vue magnifique de la chambre sur la mer, un petit déjeuner copieux avec des produits locaux et un accueil très sympathique . Un très bon restaurant à 3 minutes à pieds “Au bon clocher”
Featuring free WiFi, Casale Lucrezia offers accommodations in Cagnano. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bastia is 13 miles from Casale Lucrezia, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 23 miles from the property.
Luccrezia is an incredible host. She will tell you everything about the “Cap Corse”, the restaurants, things to do etc…
The room was really clean and the breakfast was truly great!
Acceuil très chaleureux, personalisé. La maison est décorée avec beaucoup de goût, très propre.
Très bonne literie, chambre de 3 personnes très appréciable.
Petit déjeuné très convial, nombreuses confitures maison , gateau à la chataigne maison succulent…
Nous avons beaucoup apprécié notre séjour. Nous étions 3 personnes.
- Belle demeure ancienne, chambre silencieuse et impeccablement propre. Grande salle de bains. Immergé dans un hameau avec très belle vue sur la mer et les collines. Excellent accueil de la proprietaire et de sa maman, pleins d’adresses interéssantes pour balades et restaurants.
- posizione eccezionale per visitare cap corse nella totalita’ (pochi km per le due coste). 300 metri sul livello del mare e garanzia di un’ottima temperatura giorno e notte. silenzio assoluto di notte. ottimo breakfast in terrazza con prodotti casalinghi. sig.na Lucrezia gentile e accogliente. Camera ampia con bagno spazioso.
- Posizione magnifica se ti piace la Corsica profonda. Squisite Anna e Lucrezia… Meravigliosamente Corse. Tranquillità assoluta.
- Luccrezia is an incredible host. She will tell you everything about the “Cap Corse”, the restaurants, things to do etc…
Located in Cagnano, 12 miles from Bastia, Maison Simonpietri features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.LʼÎle-Rousse is 30 miles from Maison Simonpietri, and Saint-Florent is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa A Rota Chambres d’Hôtes
Offering mountain and sea views, Casa A Rota Chambres d’Hôtes is located in Ersa just a 12-minute drive away from the beach. Hiking trails from the property.The air-conditioned rooms at Casa A Rota Chambres d’Hôtes are en suite and offer free Wi-Fi and a private terrace. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric kettle and a fridge.Every morning a continental breakfast featuring homemade marmalade and organic bread is served on the terrace, facing the sea. A mobile grocery shop with bread, meat and other products is available every day in the high season and 2 times per week in the low season.Guests can enjoy scuba diving 9.3 miles away and access the Bastia Port 29.2 miles away. Guests can enjoy lobster fishing in Centuri just 3.7 miles away and free private parking is possible at the property.
- The property is suitable for connoisseurs of small and remote family hotels. Liked it. Owner did not speak a word in English, but the problem was solved with ease. Nice Mediterranean breakfast.
- Qualité de l’accueil et petit déjeuner à base de produits fait maison
- Belle demeure belle vue petit déjeuner excellent propriétaire sympathique et disponible bravo
- Le charme de l’ancien, la déco tres soignée, les super petits déjeuners sur le terrasse et l’accueil
C’est l’endroit parfait pour ce détendre ce reposer être au calme et de profiter pleinement du paysage sur le Cap Corse et ces montagnes environnantes.
Au petit déjeuné servi sur la terrasse,pain,confitures faites maison,coupe de fruits,fromage de brebis,pour bien démarrer la journée.
Latu Corsu – Cote Corse Chambres d’Hôtes
Just 6.2 miles from Centuri and Macinaggio Port, Latu Corsu – Coté Corse is an elegant guest accommodation from the 18th-century that features en suite bedrooms. Nearby is Poghju, one of the 10 hamlets of the Ersa Region.All the rooms are air-conditioned and are equipped with a TV, private entrance and free Wi-Fi access. Their private bathroom has a hairdryer and includes free toiletries.Tallare Marina, Barcaghju Port and sandy beaches are just a 5-minute drive away. A continental breakfast is available.You will find the Sentiers des Douaniers Hiking Trail 2.5 miles away. The guest accommodation is 1.9 miles from Moulin Mattei.
- Very friendly and helpful owners in a BEAUTIFUL home.
The room is spacious, clean and the whole building and interior has been done very pretty and with a pleasant ambiance.
Our hosts were very kind and helpfull and the environment offers a lot to visit.
Suggestions: If you don’t like parking down the small lane, it could also be a good idea to put your car above besides the road, before the entrance.
Above all, the owners are so nice and welcoming, that it would have made up for any inconvenience. But this wasn’t necessary…
The house is 400 years old and has an oil press in the cellar. Every little detail is taken care of in this B&B. The paintings, the equipment, the music, everything.
The breakfast is especially nice – many local jams and honey to choose from, fresh baked cakes and local delicacies.
The views from the terrace are magnificent – both mountains and the sea.
Can’t recommend this place enough. Far from the crowds elsewhere on the island, we had a fantastic time here.
- Friendly familiar welcome and quality and design of the property
- The owners are lovely and very helpful. The building is nicely restored and with its surroundings have a lot of charme. Large selection of jams for breakfast.The place is really recommandable.
Villa Cap Fleuri
Located in Meria in the region of Corse, 14 miles from Bastia, Villa Cap Fleuri features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Florent is 18 miles from Villa Cap Fleuri, and Borgo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 24 miles from Villa Cap Fleuri.
No reviews yet.
Casa di Babbo
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Macinaggio in the region of Corse, 17 miles from Bastia, Casa di Babbo features a terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Saint-Florent is 20 miles from Casa di Babbo, and Borgo is 25 miles away. Poretta Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Excelent home made breakfast, beautiful views, cozy room
- The location and the breakfast area were very nice.
Beautiful setting in a gorgeous and wild part of Corsica.
Great value for the money!! A lovely please in a very wild and beautiful area.
- Very tasty homemade breakfast on the scenic terrace. Friendly welcome. Quiet location, but with 5 min easy access by car to the town.
- Nice and quiet place to stay and relax. We really enjoyed The Chevalier. The breakfast was the bomb! Pie, waffles, fruit, cake, jams, apple juice, fresh coffe, pastries, cheese and meat: everything you would want! Host very friendly, pool with a view and clean! There is a fridge where you can put some drinks in. Nice stay!!!
les Chambres de la Distillerie
Les chambres de la Distillerie is located in Pietracorbara. Free WiFi access is available. The property has a distillery.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a minibar. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view from the room. Extras include a safety deposit box.At Les chambres de la Distillerie you will find a bar, luggage storage and a children’s playground. Guest can enjoy local products tasting on site.The property offers free parking. Bastia-Poretta Airport is 24.3 miles away.
- very original place place to be with a friendly owner.
- Authentic local food, high quality, playground, farm animals, forest, starlight, quiet, very friendly owners
Non-restaurant and no breakfast. Maybe it’s because it’s non peak season. But they are setting up everything for this summer 2017 with bars resto and stage shows . We ate outside near the beach area, there are restaurants offers meals from breakfast to dinner at reasonable price. We love the quietness of the area and the visit to the farm (donkeys horses goats pigs chicken , pintade ,ducks and lambs.
We sleep good also. It’s away from car noises so we relax very good.
- My daughter loved the animals, we woke up in the morning to their sounds. It is a real farm in the middle of a cork tree forest with free living wild hogs. Restaurant was nice and cozy. Room was good. Wi-Fi worked fine.
- Équipement des chambres de bon niveau. Accueil d’excellente qualité. Établissement au calme, dans un cadre exceptionnel
Maison Bella Vista
Located in Cagnano, 12 miles from Bastia, Maison Bella Vista features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Florent is 16 miles from Maison Bella Vista, and Borgo is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Maison Bella Vista is in a wonderful location. Our room had a very nice balcony with a gorgeous view. The breakfast was delicious. Highly recommended!
- Friendly and helpful owner, very pleasant view on the sea from balcony, where was served breakfest. Old french style house and furniture – excelent atmosphere. Relax, quiet, sea. Very nice place for travelling around.
- The location was good and the ocean view was fantastic.
- Very friendly staff, nice old building with charm and history behind and some rooms with the view on the sea. The dinner at the hotel, freshly cooked for us and other guest was very good too. Definitely very nice place to stay for travellers in the area!
Acceuil tres sympa et chaleureux
Petit dej copieux et delicieux dans un joli cadre sur une belle terrasse
Chambre confortable avec une belle terrasse ,vue mer imprenable
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pino Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pino Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pino Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pino Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!