10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pineuilh Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pineuilh Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pineuilh Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pineuilh Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pineuilh Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pineuilh Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pineuilh Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pineuilh Aquitaine:
le point d’orgue
Le point d’orgue is located in Pineuilh, just 19 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bergerac is 13 miles from le point d’orgue, and Libourne is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 14 miles from le point d’orgue.
- Location, comfort,facilities, breakfast was like fine dining. Patron very friendly , when our old English Pointer could not climb the steps Emanuel carried him for us. Nothing was too much trouble. Would like to revisit sometime in the future
- Host very friendly and interesting. Beautigully restored with lots of interesting antiques and art.
- Bed comfy. Homemade food lovely. Bathroom good, plenty of hot water. Manu our host was a perfect gentleman. Good location near the town and great for walks along the Dordogne river.
- Manu, the owner was so kind and generous with his time and knowledge of Ste Foy. He even had friends over to welcome us to our new home
- The host was very friendly and went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable and “at home”. The breakfast was well prepared with home made marmelades an freshly baked croisants and break and lots of fresh fruit. The host gave us excellent suggestions for finding nice places for our wine discovery tour in St. Emilion and surrounding area. The town has some nice basic restaurans with good food for a fair price. I can recommend the saturday loval market which covers most of the center of the town.
Le Jardin des Cygnes
Le Jardin des Cygnes offers accommodations in Pineuilh.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Émilion is 18 miles from Le Jardin des Cygnes, and Bergerac is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 16 miles from Le Jardin des Cygnes.
- Breakfast served round communal table with home made jams & preserves from the host’s orchard & garden. Good choice of bread, croissants etc., cheeses and white grapes from his vine on the patio. Big room facing river and good ventilation. Parking immediately outside front door off the road. Our host was genial and hospitable and stayed to talk at every opportunity -through breakfast as well.
- Our host was very interesting to talk to. Delightful view of the river from our room and from the patio / restaurant area.
- Host was very friendly and helpful. Made a good recommendation for dinner and even booked it for us. Great view over the Dordogne River
Very clean room
Good french breakfast
Ability to sit on verrandah next to river
- Friendly, welcoming, great food, nice atmosphere, lovely location. Tour of the fruit and veg garden was interesting.
Le Peyrail is located in Les Lèves-et-Thoumeyragues, just 17 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Bergerac is 16 miles from Le Peyrail, and Libourne is 21 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Accueil sympathique, animaux domestiques “originaux”, confort et calme
- la chambre était bien une bonne literie. la salle de bain et les wc en sous sol obligation de traverser la cuisine et entrer dans la salle salon ou les gens mangeaient pour descendre l escalier qui mene a la sallede bain et la nuit ilfaut chevaucher les chiens quidorment dans la cuisine. la proprete a revoir. sinon la maitresse de maison est simpathique.
- La maison est vraiment au calme pas une voiture, beaucoup de sorties à proximité en famille. Notre hôtesse était vraiment accueillante.
- L accueil sympathique – l originalité et les petits déjeuners excellents
un peu décevant par rapport aux photos,des chiens trop present et pourtant nous en avons en pension pendant les vacances,un lit d’eau non prévu,qui nous a fait passé une nuit peu confortable
et enfin une douche peu soignée :calcaire noirci autour)
mais un accueil souriant
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, La Mirabelle is located in Montazeau in the region of Aquitaine, just 14 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bergerac is 17 miles from La Mirabelle, and Libourne is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 19 miles from La Mirabelle.
- Great place, very well furnished, in the middle of a lovely countryside. The owner was extremely nice and caring. I, along as my girlfriend, highly recommend La Mirabelle for a trip in the area 🙂
- Pleasant stay, nice host, very good breakfast. Would stay again and recommend to others.
The place is new and charming, very well set for longer stays and exploring the area, we could go all across from here to Bordeaux/Sarlat/Monpazier/bastide towns, castles, the Dordogne, caves etc. The owner helped a lot with useful information, despite some language barriers, breakfast is great with home made cakes, selection of cheese and cold meats, fruits etc, the surrounding area is beautiful while not crowded. Plus a fully equipped kitchen to fix a quick dinner, or try the restaurant in the village (need car, check opening hours)
- The owner is very, very nice. The property is placed in the most beautifull landscape of countryside. The breakfast is delicios. You have all you need for a great vacation.
- Beautifully designed and tasteful accommodation. Ample parking and lovely big gardens with outside seating and table / orchard. Elodie and Jorges were extremely warm and welcoming and offered advice about the area. Fantastic breakfasts with home-made produce. Good food at local restaurant ‘Buckets’.
Domaine de la Queyssie
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Domaine de la Queyssie offers accommodations in Saussignac, just 24 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong and pool at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Bergerac is 8 miles from Domaine de la Queyssie, and Libourne is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 9 miles from Domaine de la Queyssie.
- Really kind and welcoming owner. We just spent one night there on our way down to the south, however we plan to return to stay more and explore the region. It is nicely located, surrounded by wineries, and is very peaceful.
wonderfull room with view on the fields. Possibilitie to sit outside privetly.
Coffee facility. extra towels for the swimming pool.
- Our host was excellent. He was extremely friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was delicious in a gorgeous setting. We stayed in the saint emillion room which was very spacious and comfortable.would definitely stay here again
- Relaxed atmosphere. Run by a family who are dedicated to customer service.
- Our room was well appointed and fairly private. It was a shame that we didn’t book in for a meal beforehand, because it would have been nice to stay and eat on site. The breakfast was very good with good coffee, homemade confitures and croissants
Located in Saint-Quentin-de-Caplong in the region of Aquitaine, 17 miles from Saint-Émilion, Les Cèdres features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Bergerac is 17 miles from Les Cèdres, and Libourne is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Les Foucauds
Located in Saint-Quentin-de-Caplong, 16 miles from Saint-Émilion, B&B Les Foucauds features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergerac is 18 miles from B&B Les Foucauds, and Libourne is 21 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 19 miles away.
- A beautiful location in the middle of vineyard countryside with lovely views. A very nice spacious, modern room with en-suite. Isabelle, our hostess was very helpful and friendly and made us feel most welcome. The pool looked fabulous although it was a bit too chilly for us to try it.
Isabella was great: friendly, nice and so kind!
The structure is the best solution to visit the beautiful surrounding hills, and devote yourself to wines and towns.
We really enjoyed the pool and the tranquility it offers in the shade of the wonderful weeping willow. I will definitely be back.
Isabelle was a lovely host and always helpful when we had any questions. The property is in the middle of beautiful vineyards, with a view on fields. It’s very relaxing, smells good and the perfect place to unwind and recharge your batteries. There is also a lovely pool. We loved our room which was spacious and the bathroom which was clean and modern.
I would highly recommend this beautiful & charming B&B.
- A great host and overall very positive experience. Thanks to Isabel for been such a perfect host – we all felt at home at Isabel’s and would definitely recommend the place for a nice weekend away from the bustling city.
- We loved the location which was in a lovely setting with great views. The apartment we stayed in was completed to a high finish in a Scandinavian style. The hosts were warm and welcoming.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, A L’Olivier is located in Montcaret, just 11 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Bergerac is 21 miles from A L’Olivier, and Libourne is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 22 miles from A L’Olivier.
Great little place. Very peaceful. Friendly owners.
Great value for money.
- The owners were very polite and nice. Our French was very basic but we did manage :-). Our deal did not include breakfast but the lady owner was very happy to prepare it at extra cost (very reasonable fee). Strong coffee and home-made jams were amazing. We had a lovely time.
- This place is across street from Roman ruins. Very sweet owners. Only problem was no a/c.
The owners, Sylvette & Bernard were extremely welcoming, although they do not speak English (and why should they?), we got by very well as they were very understanding of our (poor/ok) French!
The grounds were very nice and well tended and our accommodation was clean, tidy and roomy.
Also, Sylvette’s home made preserves at breakfast were outstanding!
It was very quiet in our accommodation – and once the shutters were closed, very dark, so ideal for a good night’s sleep.
- Location was fab for what we needed as We were on a planning trip for our wedding. And the owners were lovely. Unfortunately we don’t speak very much French and so communication was minimal but still they were very accommodating and we got by
- Great little place. Very peaceful. Friendly owners.
Le Grand Chemin de La Vie
A B&B located in the Dordogne village of Montcaret, Le Grand Chemin de la Vie is located 2.5 miles from Château de Montaigne and a 15-minute drive from UNESCO World heritage Site of St Emilion. It offers a garden with an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities.Featuring tiled flooring, all individually decorated rooms here will provide you with free WiFi access and a fan. Some have a private bathroom and they all come with a hairdryer.Guest will also enjoy a shared lounge and a continental breakfast is served in the morning.This B&B is a 10-minute walk from Montcaret Roman Villa and Church and 24.9 miles from Bergerac Airport. Free parking is possible on site.
- Absolutely loved staying at Le Grand Chemin de La Vie. Clean comfortable and great value for money. Ideally situated for many many vineyards. Would recommend without a doubt
- The owners, Angela and Alan, were really friendly and helpful. They made the stay a real pleasure. The hotel is very well looked after. The garden view is lovely. Breakfast provided is a continental breakfast – everything was very fresh and a good selection. There is a supermarket approx. 5 minute drive away. And some nice restaurants / bars in the local towns.
- Our hosts (Alan and Angela) made us feel at home even before we got there. We stayed for one night only but it felt like we knew our hosts for years. Amazing place right at the heart of wine country. Alan is knowledgable about the history of the area AND the wine industry. Amazing what they’ve done with the place. Breakfast is without a doubt to die for – the French bread and croissants and all the breakfast food was just top quality. For Brits, its home from home and I would recommend it highly. My only regret is that we stayed for one night only however we are definitely going back again and again. Oh and before I forget they have an amazing swimming pool too.
- Hosts are great, soo welcoming, close to stores and st emilion
Allan and Angela were really friendly and made our stay there very pleasant.
Breakfast on site was very nice with a view of the garden, good coffee, fresh croissants from the boulangerie and a lot more.
We were able to enjoy the swimming pool too which was a great bonus to this excellent B&B.
B&B La Ferme Aux Fleurs
B&B La Ferme Aux Fleurs is located in Montpeyroux, just 12 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bergerac is 20 miles from B&B La Ferme Aux Fleurs, and Libourne is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 22 miles from B&B La Ferme Aux Fleurs.
- The warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. The owners have created a family environment having evening dinner with all about the table for home cooking. a good base for exploring the surrounding countryside.
- Friendly helpful host. Lovely breakfast. Excellent restaurant not far away.
- goed ontbijt, mooie kamer, en fantastische omgeving
- L’accueil, la visite du jardin, le repas du soir très convivial et délicieux !
- Très bon accueil, très bon repas et petit déjeuné, chambres confortables.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pineuilh Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pineuilh Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pineuilh Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pineuilh Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!