10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pinas Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Pinas Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pinas Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinas Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinas Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pinas Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pinas Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pinas Midi-pyrénées:
Domaine de Jean Pierre
Domaine de Jean Pierre is located in Pinas, just 25 miles from Lourdes. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 22 miles from Domaine de Jean Pierre, and La Mongie is 20 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- A beautiful old home, total silence, glorious garden and absolutely wonderful lady.
- Beautiful spacious bedroom, quiet and very comfortable.
- Beautiful old home in lovely quiet setting with very gracious hostess. Excellent b&b.
- très bon lit, espace grand confortable et calme. Bien chauffé.
- Chambre très spacieuse agréable, lit confortable, calme silence absolu…. Très bonne nuit avec un très bon petit déjeuner… En somme une halte reposante et requinquante. Je recommande
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, le closier offers accommodations in La Barthe-de-Neste. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. Lourdes is 22 miles from le closier, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The owners warmly welcomed us during our stay. The accommodation was really lovely and very comfortable. Thank you so much for all the suggestions and great conversation!
Really good advice
- Easy access from motorway . Friendly owners . Nice and spacious room . Amazing breakfast
- Beautiful building, grounds and very spacious. Hosts were extremely hospitable. The location excellent for biking and touring into the mountains. Great for couples, families or groups of friends.
- There was six of us friends and from the moment we checked in we experienced the warmth and wonderful hospitality of Reg and Sue. They were kind, helpful with information, friendly and generous hosts. The grounds were beautiful and the accommodation clean and very comfortable. Nothing was too much trouble and we certainly highly recommend Le Closier. The location was convenient to Lourdes and we enjoyed a great couple of days stopover as we experienced France.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Plantade
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Chambres d’Hôtes La Plantade is located in La Barthe-de-Neste in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 21 miles from Lourdes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 18 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Plantade, and Cauterets is 28 miles from the property. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 21 miles away.
- Truly Warm welcome from Yvette, the hostess, and actually into her traditional French home; furnishings were interesting and exquisite, newly refurbished En suite, very clean and everything we needed. Breakfast was fresh and delicious. Exceptionally helpful and hilariously, we tried pigeon French/English conversation!
Madame sometimes is in good mood. She offered homemade cake when we arrived and dessert the night before we left. However, we think she is not stable during our visit because her dog is sick.
The sick dog is very cute.
- The welcome was exceptional, the style and decor elegant and so very French, such warmth and enthusiasm in the welcome, in storytelling and acting out scenarios when language failed us all. Home made Jams bread and cake for breakfast Wonderfull views at the foothills of the Pyrenees, the smell of the trees and flowers in the garden in the rain. perfect poetic and welcoming. A romantic room, with Parisian attic proportions. All that one could wish for and a friendship after one night. When we are next passing will will stay again, Paul and Jane
Les croissants au Pdj sont fait maison.
Calme et confort
Hôte très accueillante.
Petit déjeuner fait-maison (croissant, confiture…) plaisant.
Featuring free WiFi, Domaine Véga offers accommodations in Saint-Arroman. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Lourdes is 23 miles from Domaine Véga, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 22 miles from Domaine Véga.
Lovely rural Chambe d’Hote. Beautiful garden with swimming pool.
Friendly hostts and excellent breakfast.
situation géographique parfaite pout qui aime le calme , la campagne et les vieilles maisons restaurées
famille d accueil très agréable et accueil convivial
espace extérieur très bien organise
Les petits déjeuners
- Accueil chaleureux, petit déjeuner copieux et gourmand, chambre confortable. Cadre très agréable.
- Le cadre, la qualité de la literie, le petit déjeuner et surtout la convivialité de nos hôtes !!
- Lovely rural Chambe d’Hote. Beautiful garden with swimming pool.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Lou Lombrès offers accommodations in Lombrès, just 28 miles from Lourdes. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 19 miles from Lou Lombrès, and Vielha is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Welcoming staff. Comfy and clean. Provided an evening assiete with wine as no local restuarent.
Great to be in the countryside, well located for our drive through to Spain. Small village but ‘Audrey’ guided us there.
Easy to return to Montrejeau, 10 mins for an evening meal if not previously arranged with owners.
Take the time to visit Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges about 7km (turn at Aventignan) – amazing village atop a hill with a massive cathedral and commune dating back to 72BC.
- The owner was very kind and helpful. Really enjoyed the excursion around the “fromagerie” and the cheese tasting. Also, it’s very close to Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges and caves with pre-historic paintings.
Previously a Fromagerie. Owners speak no English and have a busy stream of coach parties visiting their small shop and Fromagerie. We never found out the names of the owners even though we were there for three nights.
Cheese is only made on Tuesdays.
A very rural area, Vouhe is a small village with a number of interesting sites within a reasonable distance.
Clean and modern rooms. Friendly staff. Quiet small country village.
Owner makes beautiful cheese.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Château Barbé offers accommodations in Lannemezan. Free private parking is available on site.Lourdes is 21 miles from Château Barbé, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 19 miles from Château Barbé.
Interesting property, staff excellent,quirky.
Food very good.
- Phillips was a wonderful host and a magnificent chef. The setting was tranquil and very ‘French’
- The host was very charming and an excellent chef. He was very friendly and it was our best meal in France. We enjoyed knowing the history of the Chateau.
- Very comfortable bed,old castle at a quiet place in the middle of meadows and a forest .Very friendly owner and an excellent cook
- Chambre en rez-de-chaussée avec une terrasse très agréable à l’entrée. La décoration de la chambre est dépaysante et très originale. Le petit-déjeuner était très bon. Le personnel est très sympathique. Le lieu est magnifique.
- Interesting property, staff excellent,quirky.
Le Toit Rouge B&B
Located in Hèches in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 22 miles from Lourdes, Le Toit Rouge B&B features a barbecue and ski storage. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 14 miles from Le Toit Rouge B&B, and Vielha is 30 miles from the property. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 22 miles away.
- Everything about the facility was wonderful! The hosts went beyond our expectations… contacting locals to help us trace some ancestors from this area. So welcoming— felt like we were old friends. The view of the Pyrenees from our room was spectacular !! Breakfast was delish!! Thanks for your hospitality!!!
- The owner was very pleasant and chatty and the breakfast was very good.
- Rooms beautifully styled, hosts are amazing and made us feel really welcome. The evening meal was delicious and well worth the €20 each.
- Most amazing hosts. Very friendly and accomodating people. Thanks for a great stay
- Lovely and friendly owners. We had a really great time,absolutely recommended…
B&B Le shorten
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B Le shorten offers accommodations in Hèches, just 23 miles from Lourdes. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 13 miles from B&B Le shorten, and Vielha is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 23 miles from B&B Le shorten.
- Great location in the nature with a fantastic view across the whole valley. Cozy room with balcony. Very friendly family who took good care of us!
- Bon accueil par des Hôtes chaleureux. Chambres très agréable avec une belle vue sur les Pyrénées. Grand et confortable lit, avec une salle bain spacieuse. Petit déjeuner copieux, composé de produit maison, une excellente compote de pommes …
- Tres bon accueil des propriétaires et un super petit déjeuner avec des produits frais et maison
- l’accueil fort sympathique, la jolie chambre, le petit déjeuner avec de bons produits( confitures maison , pain frais et viennoiseries, riz au lait, 3 variétés de jus de fruits, boisson chaude au choix) et le calme avec vue sur les montagnes, proche des stations de ski pour les amoureux de glisse.
Chambre joliment décorée et très propre. Grand lit très confortable.
Le petit déjeuner était très bon avec un choix important et des produits de qualité.
Chambres d’hôtes L’Aristou
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’hôtes L’Aristou offers accommodations in Barbazan. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing. Baqueira-Beret is 29 miles from Chambres d’hôtes L’Aristou, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 34 miles from Chambres d’hôtes L’Aristou.
- Excellent tasty french meal in evening made by the owner
- Excellent rooms and beds. Nice and quiet place to stay…
- Dinner prepared by owner Christoph was exceptional. Breakfast just as good. Lovely family. Highly recommend. Close to St Bertrand de Comminges.
- Nice private house. Off the beaten track albeit only a couple of miles off the valley road. Friendly host and superb dinner.
- Warm welcome, excellent food, clean and cosy place, excellent place to stay
Chambres d’Hôtes L’Ardiegeoise
Located in Ardiège in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 30 miles from Baqueira-Beret, Chambres d’Hôtes L’Ardiegeoise features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 24 miles from Hôtes L Ardiegeoise, and Vielha is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Mssr & Mme Cholet are amazing hosts. After staying up until 01:45 in the morning to welcome us after our delayed flight, they provided incredible breakfasts of local produce. Their friendliness and passion for their chambre d’hotes made our stay perfect.
The host was very nice and accommodating. We did not speak French and we could communicate with her. The breakfast was
Delicious. Would recommend.
- We loved the warm welcome from Brigitte and Joel, as well as the beauty, peace and comfort of their home. They are wonderful hosts, very helpful and truly committed to offering their guests an excellent experience. Breakfasts are superb, with Brigitte’s delicious baking, local cheeses and preserves, an endless supply of Cafe Au lait, and engaging conversations with both our hosts and the other guests. We dined twice with them, enjoyed delicious meals and wines — Brigitte and Joel are wonderful cooks! — and above all loved being part of many conversations that reminded us again how similar are the thoughts and concerns of people throughout the world. Do not hesitate to experience this wonderful Chambre d’Hotes in a beautiful part of France. We would return in a heartbeat.
- This B&B was quiet and spotless. Brigitte and her husband were so welcoming and were very helpful at facilitating my less-than-stellar French! (As were their other guests). I truly appreciated their kindness as I pulled out my rusty, not used in 45 years, French! Breakfast was delicious. And the setting of the B&B was beautiful and peaceful. It is a bit out in the country….one definitely needs a car….but good location to see the Pyrenees.
- They were extremely hospitable , nothing could have been better .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pinas Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pinas Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pinas Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pinas Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!