10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pillac Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Pillac Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pillac Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pillac Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pillac Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pillac Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pillac Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pillac Poitou-charentes:
Le savoir vivre
Le savoir vivre is located in Bonnes, just 28 miles from Angoulême. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Saint-Émilion is 28 miles from Le savoir vivre, and Périgueux is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 34 miles from Le savoir vivre.
The owners were very hospitable and friendly. Made us feel as if we were in our own home.
Very comfortable gite perfect for what we needed.
I’d go as far as saying it was underpriced for the service we received! 5* service and accommodation 3* rates! Can’t go wrong!
- Lovely environment, hosts were more than accommodating. Made to feel more than welcome. Very informative. And Maddy’s signature coffee makes the lovely breakfast extra special.
- Owner and his wife were lovely. The property grounds are beautiful and I can imagine in the summer it is an excellent place to stay.
- Lovely breakfast and very nice host, the restaurant down the road in bones is very good
- Everything was great, comfortable beds, spacious bedroom, an absolutely luxurious bathroom, amazing and very friendly hosts, the dogs are adorable and the location is just perfect. The breakfast as well generous and delicious. Definitely a place we will come back and stay.
- The owners were very hospitable and friendly. Made us feel as if we were in our own home.
La Grange de Lucie -chambres d’hôtes en Périgord-Dordogne
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, La Grange de Lucie -chambres d’hôtes en Périgord-Dordogne is located in Nanteuil-de-Bourzac in the region of Aquitaine. Just 20 miles from Angoulême. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Périgueux is 25 miles from La Grange de Lucie, and Brantôme is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 40 miles from La Grange de Lucie -chambres d’hôtes en Périgord-Dordogne.
- Everything was perfect, owners very helpful and nice, kitchen and fridge at guests disposal which is a great bonus for a “chambre d’hôtes”, spacious and very well decorated rooms, 200% satisfied and we highly recommend this place. Virginie and Frédéric
The owners are lovely. Very friendly, helpful and attentive.
The place is in a very quiet hamlet but near to restaurants and about fifteen minutes drive to Aubertierre or Verteillac.
Great places to walk the dog right from the door.
A pretty place with a nice atmosphere. Great price.
- Beautiful warm home, outstanding breakfast and dinner and very charming and welcoming hosts.
- I stayed overnight at Le Grange de Lucie, travelling on my own. I was made extremely welcome, the room was absolutely lovely and best of all I was invited to eat with the owners in their kitchen. I had the most magical evening – delicious food and lovely company. Breakfast was equally delicious. Stay here – it’s wonderful!
- We really enjoyed our stay here – it’s a charming house in a beautiful location, and the owners were very welcoming and friendly. Would love to go back if we have reason to be in that area again.
Château de Lerse
Located in Pérignac Charente in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 15 miles from Angoulême, Château de Lerse features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the lake, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Cognac is 26 miles from Château de Lerse, and Jonzac is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 48 miles from the property.
We were treated as special guests. Eating an amazing meal with all the guests and the hosts of their own beef from one of their herds alongside two massive cauldrons of fire.
It was a night to remember.
- Beautiful, chic historic property. Charming host and staff. Delicious breakfast with divine scrambled eggs.
- Amazing does not adequately describe this exceptional residence. From the chateau, to the grounds, the rooms, and friendly staff this would be one of our favourite stays. No expense seems to have been spared.
What a fantastic place. Beautifully decorated and in the most magical setting. Just amazing!
We had dinner and it was a truly marvellous meal in the perfect company.
We will defenetely come back.
- Beautiful Chateau, wonderful countryside and lovely Hostess and great home cooked food
- We were treated as special guests. Eating an amazing meal with all the guests and the hosts of their own beef from one of their herds alongside two massive cauldrons of fire.
B&B Le petit chateau Servanches
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Le petit chateau Servanches offers accommodations in Servanches, just 23 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Périgueux is 28 miles from B&B Le petit chateau Servanches, and Bergerac is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Le petit chateau Servanches is in a peaceful location and full of character. The host was very helpful and gave us useful advice about places to visit. The pool is delightful, very well suited for the number of people staying in the chateau. Can’t recommend it highly enough!
- Magnifique battisse, de beaux extérieurs avec piscine. La chambre était spacieuse et confortable.
restaurant top à 100 mètres
- Dormir amb una casa tan antiga iben conservada. 700 anys d història
- We hebben genoten van de perfecte gastvrijheid en heerlijke diners!
Chambre d’Hôtes La Bastide
Located in Chapdeuil in the region of Aquitaine, 26 miles from Angoulême, Chambre d’Hôtes La Bastide features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Périgueux is 16 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes La Bastide, and Brantôme is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Very friendly, great room, great facilities, lovely breakfast.
- Excellent location, peaceful and beautifully kept. Rooms perfectly appointed and very high standard. Breakfast great and owner Frank couldn’t have been more helpful and attentive
- Franck is a legend! Excellent host; very attentive and helpful ensuring we had a most enjoyable stay. Amazing breakfasts with fresh breads and croissants, home made yogurts and jams. Michaela also baked us chocolate cake and apple tart …. yummy!
- Beautiful location, lovely grounds , lovely traditional french home
- the room is more like a suite , the garden with the swiming pool , the friendly casual atmosphere
La Maison sur la Colline
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, La Maison sur la Colline is located in Laprade in the region of Poitou-Charentes. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Angoulême is 26 miles from La Maison sur la Colline, and Périgueux is 27 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Lovely place, clean and very comfortable, fantastic hostess! With more time to spend would have used the pool. Good & generous breakfast. Lovely balcony seating area overlooking garden.
- the flat is large with everything you need. The host is English (so no sign language needed) and very friendly with information on the area. The breakfast, served in the main house was probably the best we had when in France. Most others are basically bread, jam and coffee. We got the full spread with meat cheese, fruit and yogurt etc.
Wonderful place , beautiful room and very clean, big perfect bed, great views to the countryside, nice pool and relaxing terraced areas, very good breakfast and caring attention! Just perfect!!
A+++ Would recommend to everybody!!
Sarah was an extremely friendly and attentive host who couldn’t have made our stay any better! The room was clean and complete with a large comfortable bed and shower en-suite.
Private entrance into the accommodation situated on the first floor. Once in the room you are greeted with a fantastic view across the valley.
Excellent quality breakfast in the mornings.
- We had a very relaxed and enjoyable stay at La Maison sur La Colline(The House on The Hill).Sarah was a joy as a host. She could not do enough for us. We enjoyed the beautiful infinity pool with its view over the Drone valley, not to mention the wonderful view from the breakfast room! Look out for the blue and white theme while enjoying a sumptious and generous breakfast complete with homemade jam and heated croissants!
Le Chalet De Luxe
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Le Chalet De Luxe offers accommodations in Saint-Séverin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Angoulême is 24 miles from Le Chalet De Luxe, and Périgueux is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Lovely house & Colin was friendly with lots of information
- very nice bed and breakfast. well appointed- lovely bedrooms – a lot of character. Good parking. Nice facilities. The owners were very friendly and welcoming and happy to give us advice and assistance on the area.
- Pleasant house in a picturesque location. Nice toiletries and elements of luxury.
- Beautiful property in an idyllic part of the country. Tucked away in a beautifully quiet spot but with good amenities near by and fantastic service from our hosts. Stunning rooms. Will definitely return.
Beautiful restored mansion, lovely bed room and common areas
Set in lovely ground with private pool and sun terrace
You wont find a better chamber d,hote in this area
Great people who own and run the establishment
Le Petit Lavoir
Featuring free WiFi, Le Petit Lavoir offers accommodations in Saint-Paul-Lizonne. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Angoulême is 24 miles from Le Petit Lavoir, and Périgueux is 23 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Great hosts – lovely setting lovely breakfast would recommend
- Owners were friendly and very informative. The room was lovely and spacious with excellent facilities. The area is most beautiful and the position of the property enables one to take all this in. Breakfast was outstanding.
- A beautiful studio in a lovely relaxing spot. The hosts Andrea and Vic could not do enough to make me feel welcome.
- After a few wrong turns with human sat nav near Bordeaux we used the USA voice on google and got directly to the door highly amused with the pronunciation of french roads and towns. We were met by Vic and Andrea with a torch to guide us to the accommodation. It was a bright beautifully clean room and a shower where one is tempted to linger for hours. We slept for 10 hours straight. In the morning breakfast was served in the salon- had it been sunny it would have been on the terrace. Fresh croissants, apples off the tree, yoghurts , meat and cheese and selection of jams. Great coffee. It is a delightful place to sit and relax enjoying the french countryside and easy drive to many beautiful villages . We would highly recommend Le Petit Lavoir
- Great breakfasts. Andrea and Victor made us feel welcome, and had great advice, when needed. Chilled out by the pool and had BBQ’s in the evening. Not our usual type of vacation, but suited us as we attended a wedding nearbye. The locals are very friendly, but it will help if you brush up on your French. There is loads to see and do in the area if you want to see historical places, swim in beautiful rivers and eat local cuisine.
Chez Tuffin is located in Salles-Lavalette, just 19 miles from Angoulême.You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Périgueux is 27 miles from Chez Tuffin, and Brantôme is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Sue was lovely. House was amazing and full of olde worlds charm.Very relaxing and comfortable.
- Gorgeous old house. Really friendly owners. Sleepy hamlet. Great value for money.
- The hosts could not have been more welcoming. Went out of their way to make me feel at home. Would definitely stay again.
- Sue and Phil were magnificent hosts. The house is beautiful as is the location, set in a quiet rural village. Thank you so much!
- Excellent hosts. Nothing is too much trouble. Beautiful traditional French house tastefully restored in a really quiet rural location. Ideal for stopovers on journey south and return and also for longer stays.
Chartreuse Le Logis La Montagne
Located in Allemans in the region of Aquitaine, 26 miles from Angoulême, Chartreuse Le Logis La Montagne features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Périgueux is 21 miles from Chartreuse Le Logis La Montagne, and Brantôme is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Fantastic country house, huge swimming pool, spacious interior and rooms, newly renovated in an old estate.Surrounded by forest, lawns, park like grounds.A real find.Wonderful hosts, breakfast, furnishings etc.All good.
- Host was an amazing guy, who couldn’t of helped any more. Amazing place and our family loved every bit of it.
- Très belles prestations et un accueil chaleureux….à recommander vivement….
- Het ontbijt was prima en op ons verzoek ook eerder dan gepland. Goede douche.
- Volledig nieuw dus nieuwe en prachtige inrichting, heel rustig, kleine minibar aanwezig. Lekker ontbijt met verse charcuterie. Prachtig en groot domein.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pillac Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pillac Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pillac Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pillac Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!