10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pierry Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierry Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pierry Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierry Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierry Champagne – Ardenne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pierry Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pierry Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pierry Champagne – Ardenne:
Le Corrigot is located in Pierry, just 17 miles from Reims. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Épernay is 1.9 miles from Le Corrigot, and Chalons en Champagne is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- I still like the style of that place! The deco, the simplicity and the fact that they always do pancakes in the morning.
- The whole place felt and looked lovely, despite freezing wintry conditions. We felt right at home and our room, the Oriental, had oodles of character. The breakfast was wonderful: excellent croissants, jam and probably the best scrambled eggs I’ve ever eaten.
Excellent location from which to tour that area of Champagne.
Large, comfortable, room.
- The breakfast was the best we had on our trip and the bed was was super comfy. Enjoyed petting the cats.
Very nice room, good bed and linen, lovely huge bathroom
One of the best breakfasts we had in France!
The lady serving the breakfast was very friendly and helpful
Close to the centre of the little town of Pierry, and within short driving distance to Epernay
Featuring free WiFi, Cour 1865 offers accommodations in Pierry, just 17 miles from Reims. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Épernay is 2.1 miles from Cour 1865, and Chalons en Champagne is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
We had a lovely and wonderful stay in this petite maison. The host Veroniqué gave us an unique and very lovely recommendation for dinner. The rooms are completely new, very well furnished in a high standard, the guest suppliers are von Clarins and the Maison is next to a champagne manufacture.
We had a very good breakfast, typical French with croissants, fruits, Marmelade and good coffee. We’ll come back, for sure!
- Amazing breakfast, very friendly owner, great service and beautiful room! I can highly recommend to stay here!
- Freundlicher Empfang, sehr gutes Frühstück, wundervolles Haus in bestem Zustand und idealer Lage.
Simpatía, buena acogida y buenos consejos
La decoración de la habitación.
La cama, comodísima
Ubicación en plena campiña champenoise
- Tout était parfait! La chambre est très bien équipée, calme et joliment décorée. Les petits produits Clarins apportent un gage de qualité supplémentaire. Le petit déjeuner est copieux et entièrement fait maison. Véronique est souriante et d’une extrême gentillesse. Il n’y a rien à redire! Cette adresse mérite d’être connue!
- We had a lovely and wonderful stay in this petite maison. The host Veroniqué gave us an unique and very lovely recommendation for dinner. The rooms are completely new, very well furnished in a high standard, the guest suppliers are von Clarins and the Maison is next to a champagne manufacture.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La CRAPOUNETTE offers accommodations in Pierry. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Reims is 17 miles from La CRAPOUNETTE, and Épernay is 1.9 miles from the property. Vatry International Airport is 20 miles away.
- alles paste bij elkaar , het personeel , de kamer , het “diner” enz.
Une excellente adresse ! Fred et Hervé sont adorables !! Petit déjeuner sur la terrasse suspendue au top avec confitures maison, un régal ! La mini suite est très spacieuse avec une salle de bain neuve, la chambre est juste fraîche comme il faut pour passer une bonne nuit. Le parc avec le petit point d eau ou les crapauds coassent est très relaxant et magnifique
Bref nous recommandons vivement ce petit coin de paradis au pied des vignes de Champagne !
- La situation / la terrasse !! / la disponibilité de Frédéric et Hervé / être reçu comme à la maison !
- Un grand merci à Fred et Hervé qui nous ont accueilli très chaleureusement dans leur belle demeure. Nous avons passé un merveilleux moment de partage autour d un petit déjeuner très copieux. La confiture de figue faite maison est un délice. Et pour ceux qui n aime pas la figue, pourront se régaler avec celle à l abricot, la cerise etc. C’est un endroit où on se sent bien et très calme , le jardin est splendide. Fred et Hervé sont très disponibles et soucieux de rendre le séjour agréable. Nous le recommandons vivement à tous ceux qui ont envie de passer un moment plein d authenticités et chaleureux.
- Je ne vois pas ce qui peut être amélioré, c’est tout simplement parfait de l’accueil jusqu’au départ.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Chavot Bellevue is located in Chavot-Courcourt in the region of Champagne – Ardenne, just 18 miles from Reims. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Épernay is 3 miles from Chavot Bellevue, and Chalons en Champagne is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 19 miles from Chavot Bellevue.
- Very nice location, friendly staff, comfort accommodation, we like walking in vineyard around.
- Nice staff welcomed us even when we arrived after closing hour of check in. Please make sure to inform if you check in after 20:00pm. This is very small hotel and it has a very nice vibe to it…very romantic and family oriented. It is a place which is managed by a lovely family and it has a very personal touch to it. Breakfast was fantastic not the buffet low quality style instead a personal breakfast which we loved. The hotel also offers great Champaign 🙂 The only thing to consider which was not an issue for us is that when you book the family room you have to exit the room to get to your private toilet and shower. We will definitely return to this charming place
Excellent breakfast. Secure parking in compound behind an electric gate.
Hill top view over vineyards and Epernay in the distance.
Helpful friendly owners, knowledgeable advice on Champagnes.
- Location is good, nice views, good typical french breakfast (french bread, croissants, ham and cheese and jam …), quiet area
- Amazing view. Very welcome nice people. Good breakfast. Big room. Clean. Great location. Many wineries in the area
Villa Louis Victor
Villa Louis Victor is located in Dizy, 14 miles from Reims and 1.6 miles from Épernay. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Chalons en Champagne is 20 miles from Villa Louis Victor, and Château-Thierry is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Very generous and beautifully served breakfast. Very helpful staff. Spotlessly clean dining room.
- The Staff was helpful and friendly. They made our stay very pleasant!
- The host Marie was very helpful and friendly. We received upgrade to the huge suite, very nice equipped, clean and modern. The breakfast was excellent and the parking secure. Villa has a good location for visiting Champagne region with a car.
Outstanding breakfast buffé
Good parking facilities.
Very nice and serviceminded people
- We arrived late so the left the keys and explained where we were in the building
Chambre d’Hotes de la Loge
Chambre d’Hotes de la Loge is located in Moussy, 18 miles from Reims and 2.5 miles from Épernay. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.Chalons en Champagne is 19 miles from Chambre d’Hotes de la Loge, and Château-Thierry is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Nice and tranquil location 5km south of Epernay in the middle of the vineyards. Next to the Champagne Tourist Road.
Spacious room, excellent bathroom.
Opportunity to use the well-equipped kitchen.
- Madame Richard was very pleasant and helpful. We loved the colours in our room.
- beautiful big room, breakfast was fresh and plentiful, a lovely small champagne producer, bought some after check-up
- Nice room with a cool en suite, all the rooms seemed to have a different theme but all with large tub in them. Good location to visit the champagne area.
- As we took two rooms for the family , we occupied a part of the house, and were not disturbed by other guests.
- Nice and tranquil location 5km south of Epernay in the middle of the vineyards. Next to the Champagne Tourist Road.
Chambre d’Hôte Les Ondines
Chambre d’Hôte Les Ondines is located in Vinay, 18 miles from Reims and 3.5 miles from Épernay. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Chalons en Champagne is 21 miles from Chambre d’Hôte Les Ondines, and Château-Thierry is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 21 miles from Chambre d’Hôte Les Ondines.
- Madam went out of her way to help, greeting us with a glass of champagne and cake. Lovely roaring fires. Everything was extremely clean and comfortable.
Beautifully prepared, fresh breakfast with many choices.
Simple dinner very relaxed after a tired trip.
Bed room with beautiful view walk out to open greens.
Quiet environment away from main road.
Very helpful and friendly owner.
Highly recommend if you like quiet and secluded stay.
- Good stopover on journey south. Quiet. Dog welcomed. Pleasant meal in stunning conservatory setting with lovely views.
- Beautiful setting and very peaceful. The owner cooked us a delicious evening meal and the breakfast was excellent too. Really lovely place to stay.
- Location, location, location. And Michelle, the owner, was a perfect host!
Instant Présent en Champagne
Instant Présent en Champagne is located in Brugny-Vaudancourt, just 19 miles from Reims. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Épernay is 3.9 miles from Instant Présent en Champagne, and Chalons en Champagne is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 21 miles from Instant Présent en Champagne.
- Very friendly owners, they welcomed us with drinks and gave us suggestion on what to do in our stay. Delicious breakfast. They have a fireplace in the breakfast room that made it very cozy. We were 3 adults, room was spacious and nice. Definitely recommended.
- Wonderful experience. Room very comfortable. Lidy and Eric were the perfect hosts and very welcoming and friendly – nothing was too much trouble. Thoroughly enjoyed our two nights stay. You must visit the Champagne house that they recommend – so good that we hope to return next year with friends! Recommend this B&B.
- Location , good bed , excellent breakfast and owners
- Beautiful area of France, great place to stay. Clean and tastefully decorated.
- The owners were very welcoming and helpful. They offered advice and were attentive to our special dietary needs at breakfast which was fresh and plentiful
Chambre D’hôtes Les Epicuriens
Set in the heart of Epernay, this 19th century guesthouse offers spacious rooms decorated with pastel colors and featuring a flat-screen TV. Guests have free access to a spa.Each room at the Chambre D’hôtes Les Epicuriens has a sitting area where guests can make themselves at home. Bathrobes and slippers are provided and free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire house.Les Epicuriens serves a daily continental breakfast, either in the bright dining room or in the guest rooms. The hotel offers tailored menus and local cuisine from the Champagne-Ardenne region, made with fresh seasonal products.Guests are invited to have a drink on the courtyard’s terrace, and enjoy the relaxing area with hammam. Massages are also available upon request with a professional massage therapist.
- Breakfast in room was perfect, which included the owner’s affection for her maison and business.
- Very central and close to all amenities and champagne houses. Host and family superb and very welcoming and home made snack with a glass of champagne each was included so a great welcome. Breakfast superb.
- Laure was fantastically helpful, and very kind. The location was perfect. The breakfast was wonderful, and the private sitting room amazing. A really lovely space. Access to the steam room was bliss.
- Charming host, lovely rooms, we took 2. Parking was not an issue for us but we got the last spot on the road at the time we arrived, late afternoon on a Friday. Host could not have been more helpful and nice home made breakfast.
Excellent location just a few minutes walk from the Avenue de Champagne and Epernays restaurants and shops.
The host Laure is also an excellent cook and the food was very good.
Au Coeur Des Vignes
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Au Coeur Des Vignes is located in Épernay. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Reims is 16 miles from Au Coeur Des Vignes, and Chalons en Champagne is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 21 miles from Au Coeur Des Vignes.
- Great property next to vineyard with great view from the room. Owner attentive and very helpful. Breakfast was ready for when we asked.
- Hostess who gave fabulous suggest for dinner, restaurant Le Theatre in the centre of Epernay
- Big and nice rooms, friendly hostess, good breakfast.
- The patio was at the edge of a vineyard—great place to relax. Very congenial hostess.
The view of the vineyards.
Very friendly hostess
Onsite safe parking
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pierry Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pierry Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pierry Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pierry Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!