10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pierric Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierric Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pierric Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierric Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierric Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pierric Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pierric Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pierric Pays De La Loire:
Les hortensias is located in Grand-Fougeray, just 27 miles from Rennes. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Redon is 17 miles from Les hortensias, and Châteaubriant is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 24 miles from Les hortensias.
No reviews yet.
Les Roseaux de Callac
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Roseaux de Callac offers accommodations in Guéméné-Penfao. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Nantes is 30 miles from Les Roseaux de Callac, and Saint-Nazaire is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Evening meal with the owners was a lovely experience.
- Super room, exceptionally clean, great bathroom. Wonderfully comfortable lounge and extremely friendly and kind hosts. Would wholeheartedly recommend.
- Lovely friendly host, very clean, secluded location
- The owners were lovely as well as very helpful. There was plenty to eat at breakfast and nothing was too much trouble for the owners
- A perfect, quiet place to stay. Very quiet with welcoming hosts.
Le Clos du Chêne
Located in Langon in the region of Bretagne, 29 miles from Rennes, Le Clos du Chêne features a playground and terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Redon is 11 miles from Le Clos du Chêne, and Châteaubriant is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Pré Marie
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Le Pré Marie is located in Jans, just 27 miles from Nantes. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saint-Herblain is 27 miles from Le Pré Marie, and Redon is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 31 miles from Le Pré Marie.
Home made bread and cake and selection of jams. The host was very friendly and helpful.
Room was very pleasant.
- The host, Francoise, was extremely helpful and friendly.
As usual a friendly welcome from host and hostess with plenty of advice about the area and where to obtain an evening meal on a Monday evening. The Relay in the next town produces an excellent meal and coffee and free wine for those not driving though my friend was a little overawed when she discovered she was the only women there amongst thirty lorry drivers!
A comfortable bed and good bathroom in characterful accommodation was supplemented by the continental breakfast in the morning with lots of home made products. Certainly a good stopover spot on the way to the ferry and plenty of interesting places to visit not far away.
- Lovely welcome and delicious breakfast. There was a very nice room to sit in, as well as our bedroom. As we were the only ones staying we had this to ourselves. It had a microwave, fridge and washing up area, as well as plates, knives etc to use. There was also a patio to sit on outside with table and chairs. Parking was good and the location was quiet and convenient for the ferry port.
- Very quiet, excelldnt host, great breakfast with home made condiments
- Home made bread and cake and selection of jams. The host was very friendly and helpful.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, La Grand’Maison is located in La Chapelle-de-Brain in the region of Bretagne, just 30 miles from Rennes. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Redon is 9 miles from La Grand’Maison, and Châteaubriant is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 27 miles from La Grand’Maison.
- Beautiful house, lovely owner, lovely evening meal and breakfast
- Lovely old Manor House in a peaceful location. The owner is charming and helpful. A wonderful spread of breads, croissants, home made preserves and hot coffee for breakfast. I would thoroughly recommend this chambers d’hotes.
- The owner was very pleasant and provided a lot of local knowledge. It was in an attractive small village next a river. The local buildings, especially the church, were very nice.
- Beautiful home, outstanding supper, friendly host, excellent provision for the cyclist.
- Pittoresques , dépaysement garanti. Pour moi , bien plus agréable que l hôtel. Silence exceptionnel et petits oiseaux au réveil, de quoi partir du bon pied.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, L’Hôt’Berge offers accommodations in La Chapelle-de-Brain.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Ambon is 30 miles from L’Hôt’Berge, and Redon is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 28 miles from L’Hôt’Berge.
- My sister left her clothes in the wardrobe in the bathroom of room one. I have emailed the owner three times but had no reply Is there anything you can do to help
- Interesting, quirky rooms, very welcoming. Lovely food. Nicely remote but still accessable for Redon.
- Very nice house, with a big common area including sofa, kitchen and table, like at home. Very nice meals, place peace and quite. Owner very friendly
- Very friendly welcome when we arrived earlier than expected. Refreshments offered which was appreciated. Pretty country position. Breakfast was superb with garden fruit, homemade yogurt, jam and fresh bread and pastries. Very high standard of cleanliness throughout.
- les propriétaires sont disponibles et tres agréables la chambre familiale fait son effet surtout chez les enfants
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Crépinière offers accommodations in Guipry-Messac, just 21 miles from Rennes. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Redon is 17 miles from La Crépinière, and Châteaubriant is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 17 miles from La Crépinière.
- Charming hosts. Beautiful old building. I would make a special trip just to stay there again.
- The bedroom was was first class in comfort and decoration.
- Everything was brilliant, our hosts couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. They even volunteered to give one of us a lift to the port because it was raining.
- Astoundingly kind owners – I will visit again if I pass through this area.
- Comfy bed, lovely ensuite, good location for our planned trip.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Cafecouet’Breizh is located in Guipry-Messac in the region of Bretagne, just 21 miles from Rennes. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Redon is 16 miles from Cafecouet’Breizh, and Châteaubriant is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Petit déjeuner de qualité
Cadre super sympa
L ‘ accueil des propriétaires, très sympats !
Le calme ,la propreté,la grandeur des pièces !
Le petit déjeuner copieux, avec du pain et des croissants très frais !
La gentillesse du propriétaire.
Une chambre confortable, meublée avec goût, comme l’ensemble de la maison d’ailleurs.
La qualité des sanitaires.
Bon rapport qualité-prix
- L’hospitalité de Madame, la belle salle de bain, la grandeur de la chambre, le calme, la piscine accessible
- Propriétaire accueillant
Le Chêne Blanc
Le Chêne Blanc offers accommodations in Plessé. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Nantes is 29 miles from Le Chêne Blanc, and La Baule is 30 miles away. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 31 miles from the property.
We loved this place!
As a couple, we cycled from St. Malo to Bordeaux and this was one of the stops along the way.
This place was ideal for us.
– Clean, spacious, Outside seating area, kitchen is equipped with the basics (except kettle).
– Close to a small but well stocked shop (great if you have a car)
– The owner is exceptionally friendly and homely. She stays in the house opposite.
I think this is a working farm (with fruit tree’s, yum) , so in the evening you see the cows being led back to the fields.
- A lovely farm out in the country. Really nice friendly people.
– The lady is a very nice person, always with a smile on her face. Though her English is limited, it gives the people chance to practice their French
– Absolutely fabulous breakfast, homemade butter, jam, bio yoghurts and fresh baguettes
– Big bathrooms and comfortable beds
– Absolute silence at night
– It would be a great place to spend eco-tourist vacations (we were just passing through)
– Not a big deal to check out at 1pm
- Un accueil très chaleureux, une chambre neuve très confortable et lumineuse et en plus, une cuisine à disposition… Des conditions idéales pour se reposer d’une journée de travail !
Super Gîte ! Super Accueil !
JE RECOMMANDE !!
Une cuisine hyper bien équipée à notre disposition 🙂 le Must !
Si vous êtes commercial en tournée, c’est le meilleur rapport qualité prix de toute la région !!
on peut récupérer la TVA ! sympa pour les notes de frais 😉
Si vous êtes en famille venez-y nombreux un week-end, il y a plein de douches !
plus de 15 lits si j’ai bien compté !
tout a été refait à neuf ! il y a même une douche accessible Handicap.
je reviendrais, c’est certain !
- We loved this place!
The West Wing Suite
Located in Saint-Aubin-des-Châteaux, The West Wing Suite offers accommodation with barbecue facilities and a garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. The accommodation features luggage storage space and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. The West Wing Suite offers certain units that feature a patio. At the accommodation, all rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at The West Wing Suite can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the bed and breakfast.Rennes is 28.6 miles from The West Wing Suite. Rennes Airport is 26.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pierric Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pierric Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pierric Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pierric Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!