10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pierres Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierres Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pierres Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierres Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierres Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pierres Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pierres Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pierres Centre:
Aux Charmes de Maintenon
Located in Maintenon in the region of Centre, 29 miles from Versailles, Aux Charmes de Maintenon features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Chartres is 11 miles from Aux Charmes de Maintenon, and Rambouillet is 12 miles away. Orly Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The owner where just lovely with us, serving excellent french breakfast and giving us recommendations, where to go, where to have dinner and what would be the best way to go to Versailles, where we could go there for lunch … . And the hotel is a charming hide-away with another treasurer: a small couture fashion atelier which gave us an insight view of french Haute Couture …. . Lovely and unforgettable. We will come back !
A very lovely (big!) room and beautiful house with a lot of luxury.
Best breakfast ever! So fresh, so much choice, so tasty!
And very lovely and friendly people.
- Extremely comfy bed. Fantastic homely breakfast. Very friendly proprietors.
- Carmen was an absolute dream hostess! She was so lovely, so accommodating and super sweet. Her homemade croissants and pan perdue with fresh squeezed orange juice in the mornings were simply scrumptious. She truly made us feel at home.
- Very friendly owner/staff! Superb organic breakfast. The outstanding delicious breakfast is worth a detour.
Les Chandelles Bed & Breakfast
This Bed & Breakfast is situated southwest of Paris, near Dreux and between Chartres and Rambouillet. Les Chandelles Bed & Breakfast is in a renovated farm house in a quiet French village.It is a perfect base for exploring the west and southwest sides of the Paris region and is a handy stopover on your way from the Normandy coast to southern France. Les Chandelles has five bedrooms, two of which were opened last year. The other three were recently renovated.All rooms feature a TV and full private bathroom. The bathrooms are modern and equipped with a bathtub-shower combo. There is lots of hot water for everyone. The rooms are situated in a separate building adjacent to the main house. They have a private entrance, so you can come and go as you please.The rooms are up one flight of stairs, at the top of which is a communal area complete with a fridge. The rooms are centrally heated in winter.
Catherine provided a warm welcome and showed us to our room and around the property. She speaks excellent English and nothing was too much trouble. We were delighted to find that she caters well for U.K. Guests by providing complimentary tea, milk, kettle and cups etc in a comfortable communal lounge and dining area. This was a welcome touch and we used the dining area when we picked up our takeaway pizza from the nearby village!
The rooms were clean and comfortable, if a little dated but we had everything we needed. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was a good French breakfast with Cathrine pleased to ensure we had everything we needed.
Secure and private parking, which was key for us. The grounds and courtyard are picturesque and peaceful. We had an undisturbed nights sleep.
We plan to return to this lovely B & B.
- Old dairy barn conversion with very steep unsafe stairway to bedroom area. Musty smell that permeates the towels stored in bathroom. Friendly staff. Breakfast with meager selection of 1 croissant,French role, butter, packaged yogurt, and bowl of jam. No fresh fruit. Building hard to find but great security gate. No sheets on bed just a comforter.
Friendly helpful proprietor.
Ample space for car and trailer.
One good restaurant open 5 km away.
le coin et très bien située, très nature.
ancienne grange bien restaurée.
réveillée par le chant du coq, des oiseaux et des anes.
la maitresse des lieux , accueillante , très avenante auprès des hotes.
très bons conseil pour la visite des alentours.
petit dejeuner copieux
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang mit gutem Frühstück in einem charmanten Anwesen. Nur 25km entfernt vom sehenswerten Chartres mit eindrucksvollen “Sons et Lumières” in den Sommermonaten.
- Catherine provided a warm welcome and showed us to our room and around the property. She speaks excellent English and nothing was too much trouble. We were delighted to find that she caters well for U.K. Guests by providing complimentary tea, milk, kettle and cups etc in a comfortable communal lounge and dining area. This was a welcome touch and we used the dining area when we picked up our takeaway pizza from the nearby village!
Chambres d’hôtes La Bergerie de l’Aqueduc
Chambres d’hôtes La Bergerie de l’Aqueduc is located in Houx, just 29 miles from Versailles. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Chartres is 10 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Bergerie, and Rambouillet is 12 miles away. Orly Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Beautiful setting by the canal, warm pool, welcoming hosts.
The dinner was very good and very delicious.
Also, the service was good.
(Everything was very good.)
- The setting is very charming and the owner was very attentive and welcoming.She also cooked an excellent dinner. Very good breakfast as well.
- Très bel endroit, ce lieu a une âme. Les chambres sont grandes, très bien décorées, la richesse culturelle de nos hôtes transparaît partout. On se sent chez des amis. Un séjour court mais des plus agréables.
Mme et M. Lafont sont très accueillants et sympathiques.
La maison est très joliment décorée, nous avons séjourné dans la chambre Traviata, literie confortable, j ai adoré la baignoire jacuzzi ! Thé et café a disposition. Wifi dans la chambre.
Le petit déjeuner était délicieux et copieux.
Nous avons passé un super week end et recommandons sans hésiter cette chambre d hôte !
Maison d’Hotes à l’Ombre Bleue
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Maison d’Hotes à l’Ombre Bleue is located in Mittainville in the region of Île de France, just 25 miles from Versailles.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chartres is 16 miles from Hotes à l Ombre Bleue, and Boulogne-Billancourt is 30 miles away. Orly Airport is 34 miles from the property.
The hostess was very welcoming and charming. All facilities in room and good home cooked 3 course dinner at reasonable price with wine. Dinner was around kitchen table with other guests – for us a lovely family from close to Bristol…. 🙂
Property was charming and comfortable. The owner really thought of everything – and great location close to Paris but able to easily take dogs for work in countryside….
- Catherine was an amazing host. We arrived tired and left after one night feeling like we had had a few days holiday. We chose the Muse room which was excellent. Catherine has thought of everything from sweets, teas and coffee to bathrobes. We ate with her and she created a super meal on the same day. Breakfast was leisurely and plentiful. Definitely will be returning. Thanks Catherine.
- The Owner couldn’t do enough for us. A lovely lady and helped us when our Car wouldn’t start.
- I felt at home. An exceptional home. Catherine is a fantastic host, and an excellent cook.
- This place is a hidden gem, located in a peaceful, lovely village. Behind the front door lies a wonderful treasure trove, comfortable well presented rooms with Catherine’s unique touch. As a host Catherine is second to none, nothing is too much trouble. Dinner is a must, the food is superb and served at a communal table in her kitchen. Breakfast is equally as good. Definitely recommend a stay here.
- The hostess was very welcoming and charming. All facilities in room and good home cooked 3 course dinner at reasonable price with wine. Dinner was around kitchen table with other guests – for us a lovely family from close to Bristol…. 🙂
La Grange de La Guesle
La Grange de La Guesle is located in Hermeray, 22 miles from Versailles and 18 miles from Chartres. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Issy-les-Moulineaux is 29 miles from La Grange de La Guesle, and Boulogne-Billancourt is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 30 miles from La Grange de La Guesle.
- Good breakfast but we know breakfast in France is limited. Some sorts of bread, jam, 1 cheese and yoghurt. We Belgians put more enegy and variations into our breakfast. But it was enough.
Very comfortable room
Homemade bread and muffin for breakfast
Very quiet environment
- Christine was a very gracious host. My car had battery problems and she and her husband didn’t hesitate a second to help us get it started. Breakfast was cereal, yogurt and breads, but that was fine with us. We would definitely book again.
- Deco tres recherchée et jolie. Accueil très agréable et naturel, bien adapté. Sauna japonais dans une maisonnette dans le jardin, très relaxant. Pain et yaourt maison. Dîner frais et très goûteux.
- Bel endroit pour profiter de la campagne a 30 minutes de Paris
Ferme du Château
Featuring free WiFi, Ferme du Château offers accommodations in Bailleau-lʼÉvêque, just 3.9 miles from Chartres. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rambouillet is 21 miles from Ferme du Château, and Dreux is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 45 miles from Ferme du Château.
Beautiful, tranquil location, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It felt like you had been transported back in time, with a warm welcome by the owner and her family.A continental breakfast was included in the price, which came with homemade cake. The large bathroom had a full size bath, perfect for relaxation.
We will definitely stay there again, if given the chance.
We were made very welcome, and enjoyed the wonderful French meals prepared for us.
Its location in the beautiful countryside near Chartres and close proximity to Paris is great for exploring the area.
- Handsome and spacious,set in lovely countryside, if just a little difficult to find. Friendly and helpful.
Peace and quiet.Large and comfortable beds and good quality linen and furniture.Large and well equipped en suite bathroom.
TV lounge if required.Beautiful location next to a chateaux. Continual breakfast lots of different home made choices,my favorite was the lemon cake.
- Lovely rural farmhouse within 5 minutes drive of Chartres. The owners are very friendly and, aside from French, speak very good English. Family room was comfortable and ideal for a stopover on our way back to Calais from the south of France. Breakfast was excellent with a mix of freshly made breads and cakes.
- Beautiful, tranquil location, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It felt like you had been transported back in time, with a warm welcome by the owner and her family.A continental breakfast was included in the price, which came with homemade cake. The large bathroom had a full size bath, perfect for relaxation.
One of our top picks in Chartres.Le Parvis is at the foot of the Notre Dame Cathedral in the historic district of Chartes. It offers air conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Each room is individually themed and equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a radio. Rooms have a sitting area and private facilities.Le Parvis’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine.Hotel Le Parvis is just a 5 minute walk from the train station. It is a central base from which to explore the city’s main attractions.
- The room was lovely. The location could not be better.
- old-world style and charm unspoilt with perfect modern service
- Character and position were excellent. Fantastic boutique hotel.
- It was a quiet comfortable B&B. Not really a hotel.
- The location is fantastic and the included breakfast was just what we needed.
Le Jardin Cathedrale
One of our best sellers in Chartres! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Le Jardin Cathedrale is located in Chartres in the region of Centre, just 21 miles from Rambouillet.A flat-screen TV is available.Dreux is 21 miles from Le Jardin Cathedrale, and Étampes is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 45 miles from Le Jardin Cathedrale.
Beautiful 200 plus year old townhouse 1 block from the cathedral. Dominique is warm and charming.
Beautiful garden and garden themes in the house decoration.
- Excellent French breakfast, charming hosts, wonderful location.
- Beautiful room and house. Very nice hosts. Perfect location (with a view on the cathedral).
- Come at Jardin Cathedrale and enjoy one of the most beautiful building of Chartres with an amazin view on the cathedrale. It also the most clean guesthouse I’ve seen.
- Beautiful family home in the shadow Chartres Cathedral, the location and could not be better. The home is superbly maintained and the has a wonderful rooms are elegantly decorated, offering all the usual amenities but with the a certain period charm. There is a large enclosed garden, that (rain permitting) offers the perfect peace and tranquilly after a heavy day of sight seeing. The hosts are welcoming and eager to offer local knowledge and recommendations.
- Beautiful 200 plus year old townhouse 1 block from the cathedral. Dominique is warm and charming.
Located in Chartres, 21 miles from Rambouillet, Maison Ailleurs features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Dreux is 20 miles from Maison Ailleurs, and Étampes is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 45 miles from Maison Ailleurs.
The owner Valérie was so nice! Even on the phone before my arrival she was very helpful and gave us information regarding a light and sound show on the cathedral.
The room was just beautiful, extra clean and super comfortable. The location was 3 minuets walk from the cathedral within the okd city.
- A perfect place to stay in Chartres, really close to the cathedral. Excellent room and facilities, fabulous breakfast and a very helpful host, the lovely Valerie. Off street parking in a private courtyard at no additional cost is a nice bonus.
- It was just perfect. We will absolutely going to come back.
- Charming decor, light, airy quiet. Gracious hostess very knowledgeable
- Exceptionally lovely place to stay. Wonderful welcome, superb help finding a great restaurant and very comfortable. Just superb thank you so much for making my Birthday so memorable
- The owner Valérie was so nice! Even on the phone before my arrival she was very helpful and gave us information regarding a light and sound show on the cathedral.
La Ferme de Bouchemont
Located in Saint-Symphorien, 26 miles from Versailles, La Ferme de Bouchemont features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Chartres is 13 miles from La Ferme de Bouchemont, and Boulogne-Billancourt is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Enjoyed our stay at this property. We were very happy with the accommodations….no surprises…it was exactly what we expected. It was just like the picture and the write up of the room on the website. We had dinner and it was a wonderful experience. Breakfast was very nice too. We would highly recommend this place!
- I’m writing this in part to say thanks to our host, Stefan, for the marvelous stay. This was the most cheerful, happy, quiet place I stayed on my trip through Europe. Our room was perfect and very spacious. The courtyard and grounds are beautiful. Breakfast was fantastic. Our host was so kind which made this a beautiful visit for me and my wife. We loved our stay here!
- Tables outside and inside to use, nice shower area, robust breakfast. Bed was wonderful, and provided a great night’s sleep.
- There is a lot to like about this comfortable bed and breakfast located in a reconditioned old farm house. First, the owners Soizic and Stephane were wonderful people and excellent hosts. They spoke very understandable English (great for us because we knew about 10 words of French). The room we had was very roomy with a comfortable bed and a sitting area with a sofa and coffee table. The private bathroom had very modern fixtures and the shower was extra roomy with plenty of hot water. Our hosts served a very filling and tasty breakfast every morning. Soizic prepared my wife and I two excellent dinners (at extra cost but well worth it). We spent four nights here and found the location very centrally located for three day trips. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay and we enjoyed the company of Soizic and Stephane. If you are looking for a fantastic, truely French and very comfortable stay, we highly recommend La Ferme De Bouchemont.
- We loved the style and decor, the place has been restored to a high finish…
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pierres Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pierres Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pierres Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pierres Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!