10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pierrefitte-ès-bois Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierrefitte-ès-bois Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pierrefitte-ès-bois Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierrefitte-ès-bois Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierrefitte-ès-bois Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pierrefitte-ès-bois Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pierrefitte-ès-bois Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pierrefitte-ès-bois Centre:
La Boulaye is located in Beaulieu-sur-Loire, just 14 miles from Sancerre. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Gien is 14 miles from La Boulaye, and Cosne-sur-Loire is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Les Riaux is located in Saint-Brisson-sur-Loire, 25 miles from Montargis and 22 miles from Sancerre. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.Lamotte-Beuvron is 30 miles from Les Riaux, and Gien is 4.3 miles away.
- lovely old farm house/cottage…charming, and updated, comfortable. Quiet. Excellent breakfast….kind proprietor with helpful information about restaurants and more…
- Wonderful breakfast…. lots of fresh warm baked goods, fruit, great coffee
- Wonderful jite run by friendly family with a superb breakfast
Excellent breakfast including ham, cheese, yoghurt, preserves, bread, pastries and fruit juice.
A restored old country property containing a large number of old objects. Friendly host.
- We stayed here during some very warm weather – Jean Marc very kindly changed our booking to another room so that we weren’t too hot upstairs in the main house. It was all very clean and comfortable, and we enjoyed the breakfast.
Le Moulin de la Barre
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Le Moulin de la Barre is located in Cernoy-en-Berry. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Sancerre is 16 miles from Le Moulin de la Barre, and Lamotte-Beuvron is 30 miles away.
- Great location with lovely hosts. Enjoyed our stay a lot. Would love to go there again. Excellent garden, spacious rooms, could not ask for more ! Warm, family-run B&B. Full breakfast served. Definitely recommended.
- A warm welcome to a beautiful mill with a detached character property just for us. Clean comfortable and with fantastic views, it was lovely and so peaceful. A lovely continental breakfast is provided. The only improvement would be for a mini fridge to be provided but everything was so lovely we did not mind. The owners could not have been more helpful. A wonderful place to stay and we would recommend it highly.
- Very warm welcome by the hosts. Lovely, varied and substantial breakfast. Beautiful setting. Peaceful and relaxing.
- We couldn’t have had a warmer welcome – cold beers on a hot day. This is a lovely place and the owners could not have done more for us. Fidgi was of course the star!
- excellent set up and great accommodation. fantastic garden and our dog had a great time with the hosts dog. Monique and Andre are fantastic hosts and Andre even took us out for a couple of bike rides. Nearly forgot the lovely breakfasts as well
Maison d’hôtes – Domaine de La Thiau
Featuring free WiFi, Maison d’hôtes – Domaine de La Thiau offers accommodations in Briare, just 23 miles from Montargis. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Sancerre is 24 miles from Maison d hotes, and Gien is 3.5 miles from the property.
- Jeden Morgen schöne Gespräche und immer gute Tips von Madame Francois Ducluzeau für Restaurants Radtouren und Sehenswürdigkeiten! Ein traumhafter Garten!!
Un dépaysement total à moins de deux heures de Paris.
Grand parc où l’on peut lire, se reposer, ou savourer un petit verre en toute quiétude. Vu l’espace, on peut facilement s’isoler… ou retrouver les autres voyageurs et sympathiser, suivant l’humeur.
Le couple de paons et leur petit déambulent paisiblement et se laissent approcher avec confiance.
Les chambres -la suite Marguerite de Navarre quant à nous- sont spacieuses et les couchages confortables, avec des lits refaits quotidiennement.
L’hôtesse est fort sympathique et d’un dynamisme à toute épreuve. Présente pendant le petit-déjeuner, elle fournit de précieuses indications qui permettent d’organiser au mieux les promenades de la journée, et est très attentive au “debriefing” de ses hôtes quant à leurs expériences de la veille.
- Le magnifique parc et la présence de la propriétaire qui aime à discuter au pdj avec ses hotes, le calme des chambres et l’espace de la chambre. Salle de bain bien équipée
- Le cadre est vraiment magnifique avec beaucoup de choses à voir à quelques kilomètres le jardin est très apaisant l’hôte nous a guidé pour voir de belles choses
- Das Haus, die Einrichtung und der Park waren landestypisch und gediegen ländlich, Atmosphäre mit Charme!
Chambre du Pressoir
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Chambre du Pressoir is located in Santranges in the region of Centre, just 12 miles from Sancerre. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV , Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Gien is 15 miles from Chambre du Pressoir, and Cosne-sur-Loire is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Crot Pansard
Located in Belleville-sur-Loire in the region of Centre, 12 miles from Sancerre, Le Crot Pansard features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Gien is 16 miles from Le Crot Pansard, and Cosne-sur-Loire is 8 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were very friendly and helpful. Had to telephone ahead to say we would be late arriving but this was not a problem. Good to have the use of a kitchen so we were able to prepare a simple meal and also make up picnics to take out with us. There is a medium sized supermarket with fuel in the village. There are 2 restaurants only a couple of minutes aways although we did not use on this occasion and believe they are closed on Sundays. We were travelling on a motorcycle and were able to put it under cover while we were there. Will definitely return if we are in the area again.
- A charming couple who offered us “une accueil chaleureuse”. Their delightful garden led straight out on to a beautifully tended canal towpath, perfect for a stroll in the sunshine or if you are travelling by bicycle. We liked the accommodation being in an annexe to the main house, with a kitchen and sitting area for guests. Breakfast was served on the sunny terasse of the house, overlooking the garden, and was varied and delicious. We very much enjoyed our overnight stay and would certainly book at le Crot Pansard again.
- A comfortable accommodation and a very nice couple as hosts. We really enjoyed our stay there as well as their company. Thank you for the nice long talks! We will definitely return to this place if we’ll travel again around there.
- The owners are great, the garden is amaizing. The place is quiet.
- Super ontbijt, zeer voorkomende gastheer, prima lokatie, goede faciliteiten
Le Petit Moulin
A former mil surrounded by nature and bordered by La Cheuille River, Le Petit Moulin offers B&B accommodation with an outdoor swimming pool, terrace and garden. Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property.The soundproofed rooms at Le Petit Moulin feature a private entrance, seating area, computer and the private bathrooms are complete with a walk-in shower. Some rooms also have a balcony.A continental breakfast is served daily and a complete summer kitchen including BBQ facilities is at guests’ disposal upon prior request.Le Petit Moulin is 9.3 miles from Briare Train Station and 9.3 miles from Guédelon Castle. Hiking and fishing are possible on site. Free private parking is provided on site.
- LPM is a beautiful modernised property with many interesting character features, a lovely pool and extensive private land. The pictures on the web site do not do it justice. It was much more luxurious and up-market than we expected, from the moment we entered the private security gate. The room was spacious, crisp and cosy. Breakfast by the pool was lovely. Our hosts were very warm and friendly and gave us every help with our excursion plans. We stayed for 5 days and were sad to leave, feeling very much like part of the family.
- The setting is beautiful and the owner and family are very welcoming. The breakfast is excellent and having a pool is a bonus. The room is very nicely decorated and well equipped.
- The welcome was superb. We were even offered aperos as we arrived at that time. Everyone was delightful and nothing was too much trouble. The restaurants that were recommended were ideal, and the one in Bonny-sur-Loire was even booked for us! The whole property was immaculate, inside and out. There was plenty of space to relax around the pool and they even provided an outdoor kitchen/bbq area should we wish to make our own dinner. The breakfasts were beautiful, plentiful and beautifully presented. Our little dog was genuinely welcomed too and there was plenty of ground on which to exercise him. We can not speak highly enough of this property and hostess.
- Endroit très calme, verdoyant, tres nature … La propriétaire très sympathique avec ses 3chats.
L’accueil et l’attention des propriétaires et du personnel fut bienveillant et très chaleureux.
Tout était parfait!
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Les Dameraudes offers accommodations in Gien. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Montargis is 22 miles from Les Dameraudes, and Sancerre is 27 miles away.
It was a beautiful B&B. We were received very friendly by the owners: with a very nice talk and a drink. They made you feel like home. The rooms were beautiful! You can park behind the house next to the garden. Breakfast was delicious. In summer you can swim in the private pool in the garden.
And once again: the owners are so friendly: when we were leaving, the man even gave some LILACS to me and my daughter that he had cut from the tree in his garden – that was so sweet.
The house is a beautiful historic house and the river, where the restaurants are, can be reached in a short walk.
We will certainly come back there!!
- The hosts were fantastic. They made us so welcome. We were given great ideas for places to visit and restaurants to have our evening meals at. Great bedroom and superb bathroom. Tasty breakfasts and excellent coffee.
- The kindness of the owners, the breakfast was very good with local products.
- Warm reception, excellent bed, good breakfast. We will come back.
- Great house & garden. Warm welcome of the owners who carefully decorated and maintaining a great house and garden with swimming pool. We had a superb family room (4-5 persons). Gien is centrally located in the Loire. We did 3 daytrips to Sancerre, Orleans and chateaux Chambord.
- It was a beautiful B&B. We were received very friendly by the owners: with a very nice talk and a drink. They made you feel like home. The rooms were beautiful! You can park behind the house next to the garden. Breakfast was delicious. In summer you can swim in the private pool in the garden.
La Sauldre offers accommodations in Vailly-sur-Sauldre. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Bourges is 29 miles from La Sauldre, and Sancerre is 12 miles from the property.
- We really liked the interior decoration and the informal atmosphere. Very scandi-vintage in style. Minimalist with lovely deco lights and mirrors, all very tasteful. The beds were heavenly comfortable, slept like a log! Lovely breakfast!
- The owner & his family were extremely welcoming. The house was stunning & the room was well decorated. Lovely to have been able to experience reasonable priced fine dining in his restaurant over the road
- Stylish interior decoration well in line with the building age; very comfortable rooms; modern bathroom with high-quality shower; friendly breakfast; excellent dinner at the associated restaurant
- Un très bon lit une impeccable propreté un accueil très agréable un petit déjeuner superbe
- grandes chambres, petit déjeuner convivial, accueil chaleureux
La Maison des Oiseaux
Located in Gien in the region of Centre, 21 miles from Montargis, La Maison des Oiseaux features a playground and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Sancerre is 28 miles from La Maison des Oiseaux, and Lamotte-Beuvron is 28 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfortable, great breakfast, very nice hosts
- La propreté, l’acceuil, la gentillesse, le confort, la décoration, le calme….très agréable.
- Très bon accueil, jolie chambre calme, très propre et indépendante. Nos hôtes ont été très agréables, toujours disponibles. Nous y retournerons sans problème.
- Les propriétaires de cette très belle maison sont vraiment aux petits soins tout en étant discrets. Très agréable! La literie est de bonne qualité nous avons bien dormi ! Le jardin est splendide, le petit déjeuner que nous avons pris sur la terrasse était très copieux varié et avec de bons produits. Très bon rapport qualité prix.
- Prima ontbijt. Zeer goede service. Beste bedden. Fijne tuin om te vertoeven. Rustige kamer. Dicht bij centrum van Gien.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pierrefitte-ès-bois Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pierrefitte-ès-bois Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pierrefitte-ès-bois Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pierrefitte-ès-bois Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!