10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pierre-Buffière Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierre-Buffière Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pierre-Buffière Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierre-Buffière Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierre-Buffière Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pierre-Buffière Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pierre-Buffière Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pierre-buffière Limousin:
Au Coeur De Demoiselle
Located in Pierre-Buffière, 11 miles from Limoges, Au Coeur De Demoiselle features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bellegarde Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Maison de ville en plein centre du bourg. Accueil et gentillesse des hôtes qui propose un petit déjeuner excellent. Entre madeleines, yaourts et confitures le tout fait maison, on ne sait plus ou donner de la tête 🙂 Connexion @ impeccable.
- Ganz besondere Erfahrung in Bezug auf Gastfreundschaft! Hier ist man wirklich willkommen! Das vermietende Ehepaar ist sehr besorgt um das Wohlsein seiner Gäste. Das Frühstück ist lecker, es gibt u.a. hausgemachte Marmelade und Joghurt. Pierre-Buffière besteht überwiegend aus engen Gassen, da darf man keine leichte und unproblematische Parkplatzsituation erwarten. Wir wurden aber jeden Tag fündig.
Excellent accueil, hôtes très attentionnés et extrêmement sympathiques. Maison de caractère.
Literie de qualité, chambre spacieuse, très propre.
Petit déjeuner délicieux et copieux
- Vriendelijke ontvangst, met hart voor de gasten. We kregen een ontbijt met eigen producten. Heel hartelijk.
- L’accueil ,la chambre ,le dîner et l’environnement
Chambre d’hôtes Puy la Brune
Located in Château-Chervix in the region of Limousin, 16 miles from Limoges, Chambre d’hôtes Puy la Brune features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 19 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Puy la Brune.
- Host was very friendly without being overbearing and very helpful. Beautiful and relaxing set-up.
The owners were very welcoming and the heating was on so our room was very cosy. As the location was fairly isolated, we had brought our own food and the owners were very accommodating, giving us plates, cutlery and glasses which they then cleared and washed. Tea and coffee maker.
They went the extra mile with breakfast, with Pain Perdu and waffles, along with bread, croissant, interesting home made jams and Greek yogurt.
- Lovely friendly owners, widely varied food selection at breakfast, cosy bed, quiet location. Will be staying again in April..
– charming host
– large extra living room
- We loved everything about this B&B. We arrived in the late afternoon and were greeted by one of the owners who helped us settle in, brought refreshments and stayed to chat with us. The family room we had was spacious, clean and comfortable. In the morning we were presented with a feast of fresh fruit, breads, jams, delicious coffee, and more. The figs were from trees on the property and the jams were made from the berry bushes of the owners. As we left we all agreed we wished we had stayed longer and we hope to return.
puy larousse Farm house
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, puy larousse Farm house offers accommodations in Linards. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 21 miles from puy larousse Farm house.
A lovely house with great hosts who were fin to chat with. The room was extremely comfortable, great breakfast in a homely relaxed atmosphere … we could happily stayed a few more days and explored the area.. another time!
Thanks for being there.
- We stayed just for one night, but our stay was perfect. Julia and Tim were very welcoming.
- Friendly atmosphere. Lovely room but could be difficult to get to if you’ve problems with stairs.
- Our hosts were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good, the environment is very peaceful and you can take nice walks around the fields the woods. We enjoyed sitting outside in the evening, playing a game with the other guests.
- Fantastic accommodation. Tastefully decorated house, modern bathroom, delicious breakfast and very welcoming hosts.
- A lovely house with great hosts who were fin to chat with. The room was extremely comfortable, great breakfast in a homely relaxed atmosphere … we could happily stayed a few more days and explored the area.. another time!
Château de la Chabroulie
In the heart of the Limousin countryside, Chateau de la Chabroulie features an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by nature. It offers spacious, elegantly furnished rooms.The rooms at Chateau de la Chabroulie are individually decorated with antique furniture. They come with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access.Guests can relax in the pool and in the Castle’s parkland. Every morning breakfast is served in the dining room or on the terrace, and there is a library lounge.Chabrouille castle is only 2.5 miles from central Limoges. The airport is 6 miles away and the TGV train station 2.5 miles away. For guests arriving by car, free private parking is available on site.
Beautiful private french chateau not far from down town Limoges.
The chateau is fully decorated with gorgeous antiques.
The owner are very warm and friendly hosts.
Large bedrooms with bath or shower, each decorated in a different style.
Your stay is like a visit to a royal family privately.
Parking at the terrain in safe and free.
At night you will be treated to a frog concert.
Good wifi! But even better views and chateau feeling.
- It is a genuine chateau with a quite amazingly large room
Xtra large beautiful room with very comfy bed.
Breakfast was perfect too.
The owner even did drive me to the airport next morning.
Very good sleep.
Thanks a lot.
- Lovely property and good fun to experience staying in a chateau in France. Nice, clean room and helpful owner who recommended restaurants nearby.
- Beautiful chateau, interior and grounds. Close to Limoges.
- Beautiful private french chateau not far from down town Limoges.
Chambres d’Hôtes à la Fontanille
Located in Panazol, 1.4 miles from Limoges, Chambres d’Hôtes à la Fontanille features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 6 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes à la Fontanille.
- Rooms are beautiful and the breakfast served by the owner (Who is a really nice man) was different but really nice
- Plenty of space. Good WiFi and TV. Parking alongside property. Good breakfast, with fresh croissants and baguette. No pillows, but these were supplied once requested.
- Petit déjeuner servi dans la kitchenette attenante à la chambre c est très agréable
Tout était absolument parfait.
Précisions utiles :
– cette chambre dispose, en plus de sa salle d’eau, d’une petite cuisine équipée privative qui permet, le cas échéant, de préparer des repas de manière totalement autonome.
– sa situation aux portes de Limoges, à proximité immédiate des grands axes routier la rend extrêmement facilement accessible et pratique pour se rendre aisément et rapidement dans le centre ville de Limoges.
– en outre, la possibilité offerte aux voyageurs de se garer dans le jardin, au pied de la maison, permet de laisser sans risque ses bagages dans le véhicule durant la nuit..
– enfin, dernier point : la tranquillité et le silence qui règne dans cette maison, associés à la qualité remarquable de la literie assurent un sommeil étonnamment réparateur.
Bref, cette adresse est une trouvaille.
- La literie était super. Tres bon emplacement et bon petit déjeuner.
Beau Site Guimauve et Vieilles Dentelles
Showcasing a playground and views of the pool, Beau Site Guimauve et Vieilles Dentelles is located in Royères-Saint-Léonard. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Limoges is 9 miles from Beau Site Guimauve et vieille, and Guéret is 30 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 12 miles away.
- Nice property in wonderful location… Just don’t go in…
- The property was in a lovely quiet location. The decor was ‘different’ but this quickly grew on us. Interesting home. Had evening meal and breakfast and both were excellent. Hosts were friendly and helpful.
- The Main corse of the three corse meal. The rest was really discusting.
C’est un lieu magnifique et très en lien avec la nature. Le jardin est beau et riche, au bord de la Loire, on pourrait s’y tremper. Chaleureusement accueilli dans une maison d’epoque, un ancien moulin reconverti en usine puis restauré avec beaucoup de goût vous y serez reçu avec beaucoup d’attention et de sympathie, vous y mangerez comme des princes et pourrez vous détendre et vous reposer comme jamais !
Gros bonus si vous aimez les chats 🙂
- l’aspect vraiment très inhabituel des lieux et la gentillesse de l’hotesse
La Croix du Reh
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Châteauneuf-la-Forêt in the region of Limousin, 19 miles from Limoges, La Croix du Reh features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 23 miles from La Croix du Reh.
Croissant extra flackly, breakfast fantastic good and different
Very frindly owners.
Lovely open fire, drinking a good glass of port.
Lovely big garden behind the house.
- Situated in a very peaceful area, close to the national park. Made to feel very much at home, and even though we arrived much later than planned we were offered refreshments and food which was very gratefully received. The swimming pool and garden looked amazing, although we didn’t have time to make full use of them. Delicious breakfast too! Great for families.
You wouldn’t find better hosts than Peter en Galina. They are generous, kind, great entertainers, storytellers and top chefs.
We stayed at their B&B with a toddler and baby of 3 months. They were understanding, funny and resourceful.
Dinner was outstanding and so was breakfast. The garden with trampoline, pool and many acres for football is lush.
Great beds, spatious rooms. We have had a top stay.
- The home cooked meals both nights were excellent and served in a cosy French style room. It was made extra special by the relaxed atmosphere and of course the wine. Our first visit to France and as soon as we saw the pictures of the Chambre d’hote it won us over, this is what I imagined staying in France would be like. It was a lovely trip as a couple but we are already planning to bring the kids next year to enjoy the pool and activities. The room was very comfortable and clean, having tea/coffee in the room was a bonus. Peter and Galya could not do enough for us and were very attentive. Cannot wait to return.
- The house was beautiful.The bedroom was large & the decor was amazing. The food both at breakfast and evening was outstanding. The hosts were very friendly, helpful, and attentive.
- Croissant extra flackly, breakfast fantastic good and different
Le Domaine des Tuillieres
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le Domaine des Tuillieres is located in Masléon in the region of Limousin, just 16 miles from Limoges. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Excellent all round; very well received, excellent facility, delicious breakfast. Unfortunately did not have time to enjoy the sauna etc.
- ROOMS WERE VERY CLEAN AND WELL EQUIPT. GREETED BY THE OWNER WHO WAS SO HELPUL AND SHE MADE US BREAKFAST WHICH WAS A LOT MORE THAN WE EXPECTED. COULDN’T FAULT THE PLACE VERY BEAUTIFUL, QUIET AND JUST PERFECT
- C’était parfait pour moi, j’y reviendrai à la première occasion!
- Hôtesse très accueillante. Très joli environnement. Petit déjeuner excellent avec des yaourts fait maison succulents. Et nous avons beaucoup apprécié le spa après une longue route
Accueil super et chaleureux
Aux petits soins de sa clientèle
Domaine merveilleux et calme
Jolie chambre propre et confortable avec le plus accès au Spa
Petit déjeuner copieux avec des petites attentions faite maison
À revenir et à conseiller
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Le Mardaloux offers accommodations in Saint-Martin-le-Vieux, just 9 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 8 miles from Le Mardaloux.
- The accommodation was lovely in beautiful surroundings, there were 2 deer in the road a we drove up to the house. Philippe made us very welcome and greeted us with a glass of wine, he was able to give us a recommendation for a restaurant which he then booked for us. Breakfast was lovely in a beautiful room which appeared to be the family dining room. Our car was covered in salt from the roads and Phillippe kindly let us have a bucket of warm soapy water to clean the car.
Our room had a Nautical flavour (Captain’s Cabin), it comprised of a bedroom, lounge and bathroom, everything had been done to a very high standard.
The facilities available through a door in the lounge were, Table Tennis, Table top football, Cross-trainer, exercise bike, Hot Tub, Sauna and a Snooker table along with a very nice swimming pool just outside our room.
Tea/coffee making facilities were provided, TV (French only).
Continental breakfast was served in the main building and was quite substantial.
The property is off the beaten track and is quite difficult to find, Google maps helps.
The host Philipe more than helpful and although he didn’t speak much English was able to communicate with an App on his phone. I would certainly stay there again if in the area.
- Amazing place with Everything that one could need
Sylvia and Phillips are the best hosts nothing is too much trouble.
The rooms and facilities at the property are excellent if you get the chance share an evening meal with them it will be a real highlight
- Owners very friendly and charming The accommodation was first class Nothing was too much trouble.
Le four à pain
Located in Saint-Martin-le-Vieux in the region of Limousin, 9 miles from Limoges, Le four à pain features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 9 miles from Le four à pain.
- Friendly hosts And comfortable well equipped apartment.
A wonderful find. It is quiet, secluded and you need a car. The accommodation was fantastic. If anyone has a small family and is looking for a base, for a few days near Limoges you would need to go along way to find better. Small self contained studio cottage with all you could want.
Restaurants and supermarket nearby. Airport 25 minutes drive.
We used it as our Airport stop and will be doing it again. The people are warm and welcoming.
For our needs it was great and it delivered all it offered.
- The facility was outstanding, very large rooms and beautiful old farmhouse. The proprietors were extremely helpful and friendly. Very clean.
- The proprietors are absolutely delightful – very welcoming and willingly providing assistance where necessary.
- Attentive service . Idea location for our etape – tranquil situation . Undercover parking for our Classic 2CV. Good alllyear round accomodation – Perfection.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pierre-buffière Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pierre-Buffière Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pierre-Buffière Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pierre-Buffière Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!