10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Piégut-pluviers Aquitaine:
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Touilles
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Touilles is set within a 3-hectares garden in Piégut-Pluviers in the Périgord Limousin Regional Nature Park. Guests are invited to relax on the terrace or use the free Wi-Fi access.The guest rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Les Touilles are simply decorated and offer a view on the garden. They each include a wardrobe and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.A continental breakfast with fresh eggs and bread is served every morning in the breakfast room, in the room or outside on the terrace on demand. Les Touilles also proposes a shared lounge area.Free private parking is possible on site and Nontron is 10-minute drive away. The property is a 1-hour drive from Angoulême and 15.5 miles from Rochechouart.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manoir Camélia offers accommodations in Champniers-et-Reilhac, just 28 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.Angoulême is 28 miles from Manoir Camélia, and Brantôme is 22 miles away. Bellegarde Airport is 25 miles from the property.
Very homely, location was great, within walking distance of local village.
Breakfast was fab, with fresh fruit, pastries and homemade yoghurt. Fresh coffee every morning was great.
- Delicious breakfast. Very comfy bed & pillows
- It is so much nicer to stay in a place which is a proper B&B business, rather than some home into which one steps via Air B&B. Our hosts, Steve and Jill, run their establishment most efficiently and everything was as it should be. We were particularly struck by the generous towels and bed linen provided – of the highest standard. We had all the choice we wanted for breakfast, and the information provided about the surrounding area was very helpful. Steve keeps bees and is highly knowledgeable about what it entails. The honey was delicious. All in all, a good base to stay.
- The home cooked dinner and large range and selection for breakfast was amazing. The manoir was beautifully restored and presented. Thank you Steve and Gill for a lovely stay and the tips to visit Brantome and St.Emilon!
- Fantastic selection at breakfast. Bed comfy. Welcoming host. Clean and homely.
- Very homely, location was great, within walking distance of local village.
Located in Abjat in the region of Aquitaine, 30 miles from Limoges, L’Auberge features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Angoulême is 29 miles from L’Auberge, and Périgueux is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- right next door to the bakery. two doors from the cafe.
L’accueil chaleureux de notre hôtesse et sa bienveillance tout au long du séjour.
Les petits déjeuner copieux et variés.
Logement spacieux et tout confort.
L’espace privatif réservé au stationnement du véhicule.
- Un accueil très chaleureux. Chambres spacieuses. Endroit très calme.
L ENDROIT, L ESPACE PISCINE,, LE PAYSAGE, LE STUDIO ET TRES BIEN AVEC DE L ESPACE
L ACCEUIL PARFAIT PERSONNE TRES SOURIANTE NOUS Y REVIENDRONS
- L’accueil chaleureux et la gentillesse d’Ester, la propriétaire des lieux. Le petit déjeuner servi dans sa maison, le calme, la proximité d’une crêperie située à proximité où l’accueil est tout aussi chaleureux et les crêpes excellentes! Beaucoup de convivialité. Je recommande cette adresse.
Chambres d’Hôtes Dordogne-Périgord
Located in Bussière-Badil, 20 miles from Angoulême, Chambres d’Hôtes Dordogne-Périgord features an outdoor pool and views of the river. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and fishing. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Forge Basse offers pet-friendly accommodations in Savignac-de-Nontron, just 28 miles from Angoulême. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV.A range of activities are available in the area, such as golfing and fishing. Périgueux is 25 miles from Forge Basse, and Brantôme is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Chez Phil et Cathy
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Chez Phil et Cathy offers accommodations in Soudat, just 20 miles from Angoulême. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Périgueux is 30 miles from B&B Chez Phil et Cathy, and Brantôme is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 34 miles from B&B Chez Phil et Cathy.
- Very warm welcome from lovely hosts. Clean cared for home. Advice re where to eat locally, and in our case even a lift there and back! Comfortable beds. Location extremely quiet, so will suit those looking for a peaceful nights sleep.
- That their home is your home while you are with them, but they also know when to give guests a bit of space to themselves, which is good. Phil & Cathy you’ve got it just right, keep up the good work,hope to see you soon.
- Fresh breakfast every morning, lovely b&b and a spacious double room which was very clean. Phil and Cathy were very accommodating and friendly. We really appreciated the transport from Phil to and from a wedding!
- Lovely location, home from home like staying with friends. Great swimming pool, lots of good local advice and central for visiting places in the area.
- Phil & Cathy were so welcoming. We arrived before check in time and Phil still welcomed us in. The pool and garden were beautiful. The location is quite remote but it’s perfect if you are looking for a quiet get away, or have hired a car as a base to explore the region.
La Vieille Maison de Pensol
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Vieille Maison de Pensol offers accommodations in Pensol. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Limoges is 26 miles from La Vieille Maison de Pensol, and Périgueux is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 24 miles from the property.
The house is absolutely lovely and welcoming. The rooms were very nicely decorated with a very comfortable bed.
The hosts are a wonderful couple really friendly and can’t do enough for you. Breakfast was great with homemade apple pancakes as well as breads fruit and homemade jams. It was as an absolute pleasure to stay there.
We would definitely return. The house is spotless and welcoming. Our hosts made us feel very welcome and special. Nice touches like Fluffy towels and toiletries were a bonus.
The food was amazing and my Wife’s Gluten Free diet was very well catered for and not a problem at all.
Quiet and peaceful location, very small village, but not too far from Dournzac & Chalus.
Thank you for getting it so right.
- Hosts couldn’t have been more friendly and rooms were beautiful. We didn’t eat dinner at the hotel, but it smelt delicious. Breakfast was lovely.
- The location was lovely and peaceful. The hosts were warm and welcoming. The bedroom/bathroom were spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfy and the bedding was clean and crisp. The evening meal was lovely and well priced. Nice garden area to relax in.
- Comfortable, stylish décor, great food, beautiful sunny garden, lovely friendly people
- The house is absolutely lovely and welcoming. The rooms were very nicely decorated with a very comfortable bed.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Mazieras offers accommodations in Pensol, just 27 miles from Limoges.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Périgueux is 29 miles from Mazieras, and Brantôme is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 25 miles from Mazieras.
- Breakfast delicious owner went to a lot of effort. Swimming pool and sun beds lovely. Fridge and kettle provided a bonus.
- The friendly welcome from the owners who contacted us before arrival asking if we would like a chicken supper. Which we enjoyed as we were tired after our travels to this area. We were given an upgrade to our own gite which was excellent and to a five star standard. Wonderful breakfast was served overlooking the rolling hills of the surrounding park. Could not fault our stay in anyway.
- Lovely accommodation all round, thoughtful and helpful hosts who made us welcome. ..and gave us an upgrade….very relaxing
What an amazing place with wonderful and dedicated hosts. Jacqueline and Albert have made this into a beautiful place with much love and attention to detail.
Breakfast was lovely, tasty and with a beautiful view.
Can’t rate this place enough, go stay there!
- Beautiful property, lovely hosts, and wonderful meals;)
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Number 15 offers accommodations in Saint-Mathieu.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Limoges is 26 miles from Number 15, and Angoulême is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Moulin de Masvicomteaux
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Chambres d’Hôtes Moulin de Masvicomteaux is located in Nontron in the region of Aquitaine, just 26 miles from Angoulême. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Périgueux is 23 miles from Moulin Masvicomteaux, and Brantôme is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The hosts Cathy and Erwan made us very welcome and were so friendly, they were very informative about the area and the best way to get around Nontron. Our bedroom was huge with typical french furniture which suited the house perfectly, also very clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were a delight as Cathy paid attention to detail and it was a different experience each morning, home made jams, yoghurt and honey plus fresh fruit and a wonderful array of specialty teas. This 400 year old property was in a delightful setting and a delight to wake up to the dawn chorus. Cathy always made sure we had everything we needed for our stay, her and Erwan’s English was excellent. Wonderful couple and a home from home experience. Thank you Cathy and Erwan.
- Host very friendly and helpful also booked dinner in nice hotel for my wife’s birthday
- Wonderfully warm welcome from the helpful owner. Beautiful, spacious room, furnished with antiques, and excellent shower room. Lots of lovely artistic touches. A very special place as is the garden which is magical. Very good breakfast too!
Large room with comfy bed. Good bathroom. Garden and pool. Nice and quiet location, close but not near Nontron (15-20) min walk uphill.
Kathy extremely attentive and helpful, loads of food at breakfast.
- The house was very pretty decorated. Kathy and Erwan make you feel at home. The room is marvelous, and the breakfast every morning is Great, with home made jams and fresh coffee.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Piégut-pluviers Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!