10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Piedicroce Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Piedicroce Corsica is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Piedicroce Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piedicroce Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piedicroce Corsica. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Piedicroce Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Piedicroce Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Piedicroce Corsica:
Casa orso Maria
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Campana, 22 miles from Bastia, Casa orso Maria features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Corte is 12 miles from Casa orso Maria, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 13 miles from Casa orso Maria.
- Host Fantastic, makes you feel at home. Great breakfast. Lovely setting. Great facilities.
The house, view, swimming pool and Orso are just GREAT !
I kindly recommend this house 🙂
- Claude, the owner of the b&b was extremely friendly and helpful. I also highly recommend the table d’hote – delicious.
- The view of the mountains was breathtaking! We also really enjoyed the close interactions with other guests during breakfast and dinner, we met really nice people which we wouldn’t have met if it was just a hotel. Orso Maria, the owner and host of the guest house, was so friendly and made it feel like we were home. The dinner was great and the wine was good! The pool was large with soft pool beds and large bath/swimming towels were provided by the house and there was a hammam present which was great! There was so much more to explore in the neighborhood than we’ve had expected and it was all written in a special book for guests. We used the mountain bikes to bike to a beautiful waterfall and we have been to plage de Lozari (beautiful). Unfortunately we didn’t have time to do hikings and other stuff mentioned in the guest book. Overall, we had an amazing time!
- The location is stupendous, high in the Corsican mountains. The owner is an outgoing and very fun larger-than-life person! The village has no restaurant but he provided a very Corsican meal with local sausages, cheeses and wine.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, La Diligence is located in Verdese in the region of Corse, just 22 miles from Bastia.Each room comes with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Corte is 12 miles from La Diligence, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Very nice hosts provide family atmosphere. You really feel welcome at the cosy “La Diligence” from the very first minute. The dishes served at the house (breakfast and dinner) are awesome. The quietness of the village of Verdese in the middle of Castagniccia is amazing. Thanks a lot!
L’accueil a été très chaleureux tant au téléphone qu’en direct ! Très jolie chambre, bien décorée et pleine de petites attentions ! Literie très confortable et calme absolu!
Repas succulent où les produits corses sont mis à l’honneur avec beaucoup de délicatesse ! Raymond, très en verve, nous a charmés avec des anecdotes et sa connaissance des traditions corses. Nos hôtes ont été, en tous points, parfaits !
Petit-déjeuner copieux, les confitures d’Anik sont inventives (gelée de mimosa…) et délicieuses, le tout dans une atmosphère faite d’échanges et de décontraction. Nous recommandons cette chambre d’hôtes où nous reviendrons.
- Que dire ? Si vous désirez passer un moment dans la nature et en pleine montagne dans un beau petit village, c’est la bonne adresse. Vous serez très bien accueilli par Annick et Raymond, des personnes très adorable. Vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés. Dépaysement assuré.
- Toutes les prestations, mais surtout l’ambiance, et l’extrême gentillesse des hôtes, bienveillants, diserts, très informatifs et heureux de rencontrer leurs clients .
- La gentillesse et les attentions des “patrons”, la convivialité, la qualité de la table d’hôtes, le petit-déjeuner pantagruélique et varié, les confitures maison (11 variétés !), le charme de la bâtisse et des chambres.
Chambre d’Hôtes La Marlotte
Chambre d’Hôtes La Marlotte is located in Castello-di-Rostino, just 29 miles from Calvi.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bastia is 18 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes La Marlotte, and Corte is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Amazing views, beautiful old house full of character.
Our bedroom was stunning with real attention to detail with gorgeous furniture and real thought to the design of the room ( quite difficult to find something similar in Corsica). Frederique has a flair for design.
The owners and their family were lovely and it was fun having breakfast with them and other guests in the morning. Christos speaks good English so was able to give advise on where to visit and dine along with directions.
- Christophe and Frédérique are very friendly and helpful
This is an outstanding B&B! The owners couldn’t be nicer or more helpful. They cater to your every need, offer good advice regarding where to go and what to do and will even call the place where you’re staying next to ask about the route, etc.
The breakfast was excellent and it was nice to have it with the other guests staying there. The restaurant nearby was great offering excellent local food.
Hearing the birds sing in the morning was wonderful as was the view from our windows. The building is 200 years old and is full of charm and character.
To make a long review short – we loved everything about this place. Warm regards to the owners and their dog Shiva.
- Lovely hosts, very friendly and caring, you can tell that this house has a soul. Wonderful view, charming residence. our stay was fantastic, thanks to the atmosphere of the old building and the owners who devoted their time to us talking about the history of the place and many interesting stories about the region. Definitely recommend and would love to come back!
We stayed here for just one short night (our last night before heading home). We chose this place because it was close enough to Bastia Airport to manage to get there for an early flight, but yet seemed to be in a mountain village location.
We work not disappointed! the setting is magical and we were very happy with our stay. Christophe and Frédérique made us feel welcome despite our very short stay. They are very knowledgeable of the area and can recommend stuff to do including drives and hikes which unfortunately we did not get to do but definitely plan to come back for.
- Amazing views, beautiful old house full of character.
A Balamata is located in Cervione, 26 miles from Bastia and 17 miles from Corte. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Florent is 26 miles from A Balamata, and Borgo is 18 miles from the property. Poretta Airport is 16 miles away.
Very spacious comfortable room, great location in an interesting little town that is surprisingly lively.
The room is one of five rented rooms in a beautiful old private house so the difference between hotel and Chambre d’hote is blurred. We felt very relaxed and enjoyed our stay very much. Breakfast was great. We visited in late September and there was a choice of three or four restaurants for evening meals, and a lovely music bar ( Bar Z ) on the street corner, along with several cafes in the street. The beautiful beaches of the East Coast are not too far away, and it’s only about 45 minutes to Bastia airport. Would have happily stayed longer.
- The location- just a few minutes off the main road to Bastia- half hour from the airport . Near to a nice beach .The lovely family resturant and setting was one of the best we had experienced in Corsica this week – . It is also extremely great value for money .
- Great hostess. This uniquely appointed establishment was a nice surprise. It is located right in the middle of town with many little bars surrounding. In fact on the night we stayed there we wondered down to one of those bars where an inpromtu concert was being held (trio). Walking around the streets of this little mountain village overlooking the sea was also a treat. All in all this B&B is a great place to stay.
- The whole experience, the house, the room, the booking at the restaurant, …. all was perfect!!
- Very lovely bed and breakfast! Did not expect this when we got there. Warm welcome by the landlady, nice room with gorgeous view and good and filling breakfast with nice variety of jams (locally produced).
- Very spacious comfortable room, great location in an interesting little town that is surprisingly lively.
Casa Di Lucia
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Casa Di Lucia offers accommodations in Mazzola, just 29 miles from Bastia. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Corte is 8 miles from Casa Di Lucia, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 19 miles from Casa Di Lucia.
- Spectacular location in the high lands. It is runned by man and woman who created this place with high quality materials and very good taste. They are dedicated to their job serving us and made our stay unforgetable.
- We liked the view, the quiet, the warm welcome and the exceptional nature of this property. It is an unspoilt corner of Corsica which delights every time we go.
- Old farm house converted into a very nice hotel. Warm welcome by the owners who are willingly helpful. Good breakfast and dinner. Practical base for mountain hiking.
- Wonderful place and owner – just what we like – nothing flashy just quaintly homey.
- We had a wonderful 3 days. Warm and welcoming service from the owners. Tasty salad lunches on the private balcony of our suite. Home cooked meals on the terrace watching the beautiful sunsets over the mountains. Couldn’t recommend this hotel more.
Casa Capellini is 1.9 miles from the centre of Sant’Andréa-di-Bozio and 11.8 miles from Corte. It offers an outdoor pool, free WiFi access, a garden with a terrace and rooms offering mountain views.Each heated room features a wardrobe, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast with homemade jam and cakes can be enjoyed every morning at Casa Capellini. The hosts can serve traditional meals prepared with local products.This property is 12.4 miles from Gorges de la Restonica, where guests can go hiking. Free public parking is available nearby.
Great hosts! Owner Joelle gave us a warm welcome, it felt more like visiting an old friend, than checking in for accomodation.
We loved the view from the B&B and also breakfast included local items and homemade cakes!
I would recommend it to everybody! The service is excellent and the location is beautiful.
Breakfast and dinner was perfect, always with local products! I will go again!
- The view and very kind owner. Beautiful house, clean room and big bed.
- Very friendly owner and host who took the time to discuss with us some Corsican history……superb individually prepared breakfast! The view from our room was simply stunning to view the small village across perched up high in the mountain! The pool had a nice size for our morning swims …..would always come back!!
- Amazing views! Very friendly staff! Best homemade breakfast!
- Great hosts! Owner Joelle gave us a warm welcome, it felt more like visiting an old friend, than checking in for accomodation.
Maison San Giovanni
One of our top picks in Corte.Featuring free WiFi, Maison San Giovanni offers accommodations in Corte, just 28 miles from Calvi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Porto Ota is 24 miles from Les Jardins de St-Jean, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 26 miles away. Poretta Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Delicious breakfast, large clean rooms. Great bed. Quiet environment. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended!
- Nice quiet location. Despite others mentioning immediately adjacent train tracks, we never heard a single train go by. Yes, it’s too far from the old town to walk, but it was worth it for the tranquility of the site.
- All elements of the room and property were excellent, spacious, air conditioned, spotless….excellent breakfast also.
Friendly staff who always tried to help. Buffet Breakfast was really nice. Great shower!
We stayed for 5 nights so the room we ended up taking was a bit small. They initially offered us their biggest room but it didn’t have wifi so our stay was too long to be going to the common area every time we wanted to use it.
The owner is planning constant improvements and you can tell he really cares about service and comfort.
Beautiful chapel on site and gorgeous resident cat.
It was great that you could have breakfast outside. There were also several outside lounge settings, which were very nice to sit on at the end of each day.
- surrounded by cork forest which i hope stays conserved and not developed since it makes the stay very special with lots of wildlife to enjoy…
One of our top picks in Cervione – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cervione, 26 miles from Bastia, casa-corsa features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Corte is 20 miles from casa-corsa, and Saint-Florent is 27 miles away. Poretta Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Easy to access from Bastia in an hour, close to main driveway. Very nice accommodation, well equipped for a bed and breakfast. Optional kitchen facilities in the garden for extra charge. Very nice owner couple. Good parking possibilities in the garden. Nice breakfast (sweets only though).
- The best accomodation I have ever visited. You are like at home, but it is the home of your dream. Clean and well furnished room, with fantastic wide bathroom. The breakfast is served in the garden, you will taste fresh cornettos and homemade confiture. Shared kitchen has everything you need so be free to prepare your dinner, the shop is in 10 min, the sea is in 5 min by walking. The beach is clean and quiet. I highly recommend this villa for the families with childrens or for romantic couples. Thanks so much for Marie-Annie and his husband for such warm reception.
This place is comfortable and heart- melting. Every detail is thought over and is done with the soul. Spacious room and a bathroom. Breakfast is homemade, tasty and is decorated with love and taste. Wify is speedy and there is a private parking space at the property.
Beautiful garden embraces the house. perfect option for having breakfast or relaxed evening with your beloved one/s.
The host is charming and helpful! She has made our stay memorable! Huge thanks again and hearty wishes!
The host very friendly and spoke little english but we undestood him very well.D-link room very comfortable and spacious.
Patio very nice, breakfast table well laid out and food excellent.
- Beautiful breakfast area outside with a very nice French breakfast. The hosts were very helpful, flexible and accommodating all the time. Clean and tidy with a atmosphere of staying in a home away form home. Would def stay here again!
A Guinguetta is located in Venaco, 29 miles from Ajaccio and 7 miles from Corte. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river.Porto Ota is 25 miles from A Guinguetta, and Piana is 28 miles from the property. Campo dell’Oro Airport is 27 miles away.
Very friendly host.
Away from town lights and view of Milky Way at night.
- Perfect value for money, somethig completely different. The owner with a lot sense of humor and the breakfast the best we got in Corsica.
- New facilities, everything is available at modern standards. Air-co available (off at arrival) in the rooms. Very clean, simply but nicely decorated. Staff is very attend and helpful. Clean small pound to relax in water by warm weather. Nice terrasse where you will take the breakfast or can relax. The breakfast is simple but complete (french style with fresh baguette and croissants). Possibility to order sandwiches. Not far from a train station.
- superb break in the countryside , the boss is really welcoming and the rooms are perfect
- Michel , le gérant est trés sympatique , et à l’écoute des clients .Le petit dèj. trés bon et copieux et le coin super pour profiter des belles montagnes corses .
- Very friendly host.
A Sulana Chambre d’hôtes
Located in Valle-di-Campoloro, 26 miles from Bastia, A Sulana Chambre d’hôtes features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms.Corte is 18 miles from A Sulana Chambre d’hôtes, and Saint-Florent is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 16 miles from A Sulana Chambre d’hôtes.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Piedicroce Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Piedicroce Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Piedicroce Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Piedicroce Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!