10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pied-de-Saint-Marc Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Pied-de-Saint-Marc Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pied-de-Saint-Marc Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pied-de-Saint-Marc Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pied-de-Saint-Marc Auvergne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pied-de-Saint-Marc Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pied-de-Saint-Marc Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pied-de-saint-marc Auvergne:
Le Champ Bouchon – Chambres d’hôtes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Champ Bouchon – Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Tréban. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vichy is 23 miles from Le Champ Bouchon – Chambres d’hôtes, and Moulins is 14 miles away. Auvergne Airport is 43 miles from the property.
Considering French standards, the breakfast was big, and – worth noting – comprised of fresh local products.
A lack of A/C in the room was compensated by quiet ceiling fan which gave a nice chill during the night.
Bathroom spotlessly clean and nice.
Solid free wifi access and easy parking.
Nice bilingual hosts.
- A lovely welcome and breakfast in the morning from Sue and Colin. We were travelling with our baby and they had a cot set up ready, with a towel and even a changing mat. The breakfast was lovely, even a highchair provided too! Thank you again!
- We were looking for a suitable place to stop over on our way back from San Sebastian to Germany. This was an excellent choice! Sue and Colin (+ dogs) made us feel very welcome. It was like being back at home in the UK. Our room was most comfortable( incidentally wheelchair accessible!), Sue and Colin recommended a great restaurant for supper and our breakfast was delicious. Colin also recommended an excellent route to the motorway, avoiding the Route Nationale. Thanks for everything and good luck!!
- Sehr freundliche Aufnahme von dem britischen Ehepaar Sue und Colin; auch die drei Hunde haben ein freundliches Wesen (trotz Bellerei). Leider waren wir in der Vorsaison da, offene Restaurants fanden wir erst nach 15 km Fahrerei. Das ausgebaute Haus ist enorm schön und praktisch. Die “Sensation” ist eine Tür für zwei Räumlichkeiten (Bad und WC).
- Colin et Sue sont très accueillants, la maison et les équipements sont agréables et nous y sejournerons de nouveau avec grand plaisir.
- Considering French standards, the breakfast was big, and – worth noting – comprised of fresh local products.
Le Petit Savriere B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Le Petit Savriere B&B offers accommodations in Tronget, just 25 miles from Vichy. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Moulins is 15 miles from Le Petit Savriere B&B, and Montluçon is 24 miles away. Auvergne Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- I had a marvelous stay at Le Petit Savriere and I highly recommend it. I felt very much welcomed by Donna and her family and their warmth and kindness made my trip an absolutely fabulous experience. My dog loved it too! The breakfasts were divine and the dinners absolutely delicious. Donna’s husband is an amazing cook! Very thankful!
- A little peace of England in the French countryside. The owner is a very nice English lady, everything cosy, comfortable and familiar
- Lovely people, very friendly. Excellent ratio quality price. Large and safe private parking.
- Accueil très sympa et familiale , côté rustique du lieu
- Le style anglais et l’accueil chaleureux de l’hôte
Château du Max
Located in Le Theil, 21 miles from Vichy, Château du Max features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.Moulins is 19 miles from Château du Max, and Montluçon is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 39 miles from Château du Max.
- Honestly a fantastic place to stay- huge suite which was so historic we could have been walking back in time. We had the whole castle to ourselves apart from the manager and it felt like staying in a museum- a really unique experience. The breakfast was great too, with eggs made to your taste.
- Dominque est magnifique! What a pleasant, quiet spot to escape our busy urban life.
- Rooms with nice decoration, beds are upstairs, WC downstairs, meaning you have to be fit even at night, but absolut excellent place and service, insider tip for all guests who are loving nature and excellent food.
- Lovely rustic castle, great big rooms and bountiful breakfast.
- Unique 13th century Chateau. Full of history and life. We were in the fairy tale.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Chambre Heloise offers pet-friendly accommodations in Meillard. Free private parking is available on site.Vichy is 19 miles from Chambre Heloise, and Moulins is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming host. She heated up a meal for me that I had got from the supermarket in St Pourcain. Rooms spotlessly clean.
- The friendly welcome and the beautifully quiet location. So peaceful and dark with the shutters we slept in.
- Sehr nette Gastgeberin. Zimmer gross genug. Liegt ruhig. Für eine Übernachtung auf der Durchreise sehr gut
- Le calme, l’acceuil de la maitresse de maison.
- Sehr nette Gastgeberin, hundefreundlich, das gesamte Anwesen hervorragend gepflegt, Frühstück typisch französisch mit sehr leckeren Croissants und Pains au Chocolat.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Chez Christy offers accommodations in Voussac. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPad and a CD player are featured. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Vichy is 22 miles from Chez Christy, and Moulins is 20 miles away. Auvergne Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Great welcome, tasty food, quiet place, warm even in winter and very nice guys !
- The owners couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. I don’t speak French but we sorted out anything we needed . The attention to detail was amazing. Somehow I booked two rooms instead of two but this was corrected by B . COM and a refund confirmed by text , great service .
- I just loved this place. I had my own private annexe, with bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and a little sitting out bit with table, chairs and sun-lounger. Brilliant. I pre-ordered an evening meal and it was lovely. Breakfast the next morning was just as good, and starred homemade pancakes and jams. Both the owners were extremely friendly, and took the time to have a chat with me. On the edge of an attractive village with chateau and pond, this is a top place to stay.
- Really cozy place. Nice bath, good breakfast. Christian was a friendly host, sweet place on the countryside.
- Christine and Christian were very friendly and made us very welcome. They prepared us a simple, but delicious evening meal with a glass of wine which we enjoyed watching the sun go down outside our accomodation. Breakfast even included pancakes with homemade preserves. We even had a dip in the outside pool to cool off. Great location to split our journey from the Pyrenees to the Channel.
la maison aux hortensias
Located in Verneuil-en-Bourbonnais, 17 miles from Vichy, la maison aux hortensias features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Moulins is 16 miles from la maison aux hortensias, and Montluçon is 31 miles from the property. Auvergne Airport is 39 miles away.
- Really friendly owners. Very comfortable and well presented room
- Delightful couple. Very friendly & helpful. Lovely breakfast with homemade jams & pancakes. Very dog friendly. Large jacuzzi bath to relax in. Very pretty ancient village. Recommended.
outstanding hospitality and perfect location.
great place to enjoy the silence
- Accueil, installations. Regret de n’y avoir passé qu’une seule nuit
- Excellent petit-déjeuner (dont yaourt, crêpes, gâteaux, confitures…. fait maison.), literie très confortable, propreté de rigueur, accueil et disponibilité des hôtes irréprochables . Environnement magnifique et reposant.
Le champ Bagnolet
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le champ Bagnolet is located in Voussac. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Vichy is 22 miles from Le champ Bagnolet, and Moulins is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 37 miles from Le champ Bagnolet.
- The location, the owners, the building, decor, the food all were exceptional.
- Hosts were extremely kind and excellent hosts. We ate dinner here, all products were locally sourced and delicious. Beautiful garden, with chickens, ducks, geese. Kids loved the pool table and games. We look forward to coming to stay again next year. Thanks you for a perfect stay!
- tres bien reçu par des personnes attentionnées et d’une gentillesse remarquable .seule regret c’est de n’être pas resté plus longtemps
- L’ habitation , avec la touche déco de l’hôtesse , la salle de jeux et de lecture que nous avons très apprécié ainsi que la gentillesse et la prévenance de nos hôtes et enfin la convivialité de la table d’ hôtes
La propreté et le petit déjeuner.
La gentillesse des hôtes.
Located in Besson, 25 miles from Vichy, Domaine Pastel features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Moulins is 8 miles from Domaine Pastel, and Bourbon-Lancy is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 47 miles from Domaine Pastel.
- The shower was lovely looking ,but difficult to manage. Too complicated with water coming at you .
- Kauniisti kunnostettu maalaistalo kauniissa maalaismaisemassa. Todella rauhallinen ympäristö.
Accueil et communication très sympathique.
Merci pour l’attention particulière à l’approche de Pâques 😉 et la petite flambée dans le poêle à notre arrivée.
Très bonne accueil, petit déjeuner presque tout maison et prêt du feu de la cheminée ! Trop cool 😉
Bonne literie, tout ce qu’il faut dans la cuisine de la chambre.
- un petit déjeuner très copieux et très complet. Cadre très agréable boisé et calme
Le Petit Moulin
Le Petit Moulin is located in Saint-Hilaire, just 31 miles from Vichy. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Moulins is 16 miles from Le Petit Moulin, and Montluçon is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Super location, alfresco dining and excellent value.
- This place is a gem could not have been better . Great place great food perfect
- Beautiful place in the French countryside. Welcoming and friendly hosts, very clean space, super comfy big bed where I slept so peacefully, delicious breakfast (only 4€). I didn’t want to leave.
- Calme, bien équipé et confortable, très bonne literie
nous sommes déjà venus chez Mark, et cette chambre nous l’adorons. la deco est soignée, la petite fenêtre et son volet intérieur trop mignons, tout est bien pensé,
Et puis le petit dejeuner , un régal ! et aussi les animaux dans le jardin , les poules ( merci pour les oeufs du petit dej), les lapins…bien sur il y a aussi les jeux pour les enfants ; un bel endroit pour se ressourcer.
B&B Chambre Chante Cristal
Homestay Chante Cristal is located in Target, 21 miles from Vichy and 23 miles from Moulins. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the family stay. Montluçon is 22 miles from Homestay Chante Cristal, and Riom is 27 miles from the property. Auvergne Airport is 35 miles away.
- Very friendly welcome. Superb breakfast for 6eiros
- Le calme de la campagne et l’accueil chaleureux.
Le calme du lieu
Mes chiens qui m’accompagnaient étaient bien installés.
L’accueil chaleureux, le professionnalisme de l’hôtesse qui sait rester à la fois discrète et attentionnée.
La pureté de l’air, une bonne exposition de la chambre, le paysage depuis la terrasse et le silence
Les petits déjeuners dans le jardin et les smoothies et soupes “maison”
- acceuil très sympa, très bon dîner et petit déjeuner très agréable
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pied-de-saint-marc Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pied-de-Saint-Marc Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pied-de-Saint-Marc Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pied-de-Saint-Marc Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!