10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pian dei Cerri Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pian dei Cerri Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pian dei Cerri Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pian dei Cerri Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pian dei Cerri Tuscany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pian dei Cerri Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pian dei Cerri Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pian Dei Cerri Tuscany:
One of our best sellers in Impruneta! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Villa LeonLori is located in Impruneta in the region of Tuscany, just 5 miles from Florence. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Siena is 27 miles from Villa LeonLori, and Montecatini Terme is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 7 miles from the property.
remote and quiet place, great swimming pool
20 min from Florence
- A delicious breakfast was presented each morning with many choices. The host is very knowledgeable of the area and provides maps/brochures/addresses to make visiting easier. Our room not only had air-conditioning, but also a ceiling fan. The pool is clean and big with an amazing view of the mountainside. The bedroom and bathroom are a bit dated, but very clean.
- The room was very large and clean. Even better than in the pictures! The whole property was very neat and close to places like Florence, Sienna and Lucca. The family owns a very sweet dog named Frida. We enjoyed the pool with it’s amazing view very much. Breakfast is included. It’s simple but nice.
- Really big and comfortable room! We got a take-away breakfast on our second morning because we had to leave to early, which we thought was really friendly!
we had such a nice time
the view is great and the atmosphere is phenomenal.
- remote and quiet place, great swimming pool
Tenuta Le Viste
One of our top picks in Scandicci.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Tenuta Le Viste offers accommodations in Scandicci. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Florence is 6 miles from Tenuta Le Viste, and Siena is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 6 miles from Tenuta Le Viste.
- We really enjoyed Alexandea and Alberts hospitality they were very helping, always available to answer questions and provide information on what to see and do in Tuscany. Stunning views of Florence and beautiful gardens warm welcome by the owners 2 dogs.
- Wonderful property. Owner was very helpful with local knowledge and transportation options into Florence. Visitors shoud have a car. Easy ride to tram into Florence. Food was the best in the City. Eggs for breakfast were great.
- The property was beautifully located with the best view of Florence. The owner Alexandra is an amazing host and takes pains to make each and every guest comfortable. The pool and the garden are very well maintained. The tram station is 15-20 min away where you can leave the car and take the tram to Florence(approx 25-30 min) . The breakfast was fresh and adequate.
- Amazing few days, wished we could have stayed longer! Beautiful, well-kept property and the view from the terrace is spectacular. Definitely want to return! Thank you for the hospitality Alexandra
- A lovely hotel with a picturesque garden and pool. The staff are very helpful, breakfast was fresh and varied. The tram to Florence is a short ride away where you can park all day and travel for 1 euro 20 cents each way.
Il Poggio B&B
Il Poggio B&B is located in Ginestra, just 9 miles from Florence.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Siena is 29 miles from Il Poggio B&B, and Montecatini Terme is 21 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 8 miles away.
- We like personal approach of an owner of this unigue villa, perfect breakfast and historical glamour of rooms. It was an exciting experience!
- Value for money. Beautiful grounds, free parking and free WIFI. Generous Breakfast.
- The house is amazing, very old, but unfortunatelly not well maintened. The bed and the room was very big and confortable.
15th century property steeped in history and original features.
Very quiet and peacefull location, beautiful Italian countryside views.
- Der Poggio hat den Charme des Landhauses aus dem 15. Jahrhundert behalten, grosse schöne Räume, jeder anders, Holz, Ziegel, ein ehemaliger Weinkeller. Liebevolle und hilfbereite Bewirtung, mit feinem Frühstück. Frau Stutz hat uns ausserdem die Töpferei gezeigt und probieren lassen, wir sind mit einer selbstgedrehten Schüssel nach Hause gefahren.
One of our best sellers in Scandicci! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casanova offers pet-friendly accommodations in Florence. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pitti Palace is 8 miles from Casanova, and Strozzi Palace is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable,clean and pleasant location.Tasty breakfast, expecially the homemade cheese :).we hope we will come back one day to enjoy the beatiful landscapes of Toscany.
The owner is very friendly. Our room was very clean and breakfast is amazing
We will come again.
- My second stay here. Very comfortable, clean and friendly. Nice atmosphere. Lovely home-made goodies for breakfast.
- Very nice, comfortable stay. Lovely breakfast which all seemed natural and homemade.
- Breakfast and accommodation were very nice. Housekeeper was very friendly. It’s best if you speak Italian. Great view from the terrace over the sea. The rooms are very big and comfy.
Il Relais di Bacco
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Il Relais di Bacco offers pet-friendly accommodations in Scandicci. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Florence is 7 miles from Il Relais di Bacco, and Montecatini Terme is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 6 miles from Il Relais di Bacco.
- Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Nice quiet place.
- Najvise mi se svidjela odnos vlasnika prema gostima tj.nama..Susretljivost i usluznost na visokom nivou.Apartmani su lijepi a osobito krevet koji je savrsen..Dorucak je prekrasan..Taman za poceti dan u jednom lijepom tonu..Hvala..
- Een uitstekende gastvrouw. Ze heeft zelfs een avond speciaal voor ons een heerlijk italiaans diner gekookt. Met alles erop en eraan. Het was een uitstekende plek om Florence en Pisa te bezoeken. Ook met de tram mogelijk.
- I proprietari sono stati carinissimi e disponibili.
- Posto tranquillo, in collina. Accoglienza, cortesia, pulizia tutto al massimo. Camere curate nei minimi dettagli
Villa Talente B&B
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Villa Talente Guest House is located in San Casciano in Val di Pesa in the region of Tuscany. Just 8 miles from Florence. Siena is 26 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units include a TV. Some units feature a sitting area and/or balcony. A refrigerator and kettle are also available. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, an oven, and a toaster. Every unit features a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Bed linen are featured.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Montecatini Terme is 24 miles from Villa Talente Guest House, and San Gimignano is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 9 miles from Villa Talente Guest House.
- Great old building with lots of character and amazing views. Great selection for breakfast. Upgraded us to a room with a view on arrival. Staff all very friendly and helpful. Free parking on site.
- The breakfast buffet was amazing ! The staff were very friendly and helpful. The house itself is gorgeous and so is the garden. It was just unfortunate that it was not the season to use the pool ! The room was wonderful, spacious and clean with a great view of the hilltops.
- I’m here second time and I’ll be back for sure. Perfect place and very nice owners. Everything just perfect. And breakfast!!!😊😊😊
- Everything that you imagine in the most idyllic Tuscan vacation was basically this place. A beautiful centuries-old building with expansive views of vineyards, hills and olive groves, spotless rooms, and an extremely friendly host family who made our stay wonderful and helped us select and make reservations at local restaurants.
- The location, view of Toscana country and the access to the property were excellent!! The personnel friendly and the breakfast fresh and delicious!!
Broncigliano Luxury B&B
Located in Scandicci, 4 miles from Florence, Broncigliano Luxury B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Siena is 30 miles from Broncigliano Luxury B&B, and Montecatini Terme is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 4.3 miles from Broncigliano Luxury B&B.
- hosts are very nice, cappucino was great, scenery very beautiful
- Franco and Perla were extremely welcoming and helpful. We were treated like family!
- Location is perfect if you travel by the car, very (!!!) accommodating hosts, beautiful house and beautiful surroundings. You feel like VIP guests staying here. Highly recommended!
- The owners were so lovely and they gave us a feeling of visiting our parents, the view was amazing and the facilities were perfect, and we’ll definitely comeback and spread the rumor so more people will have the chance to enjoy this place and this wonderful hospitality!!!!
- The property is outstanding! The views to die for. The hosts Perla and Franco were the kindest people ever!!
B&B Borgo Ponte dell’Asse
B&B Borgo Ponte dell’Asse is located in Florence, just 2.7 miles from Ponte Vecchio. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Maria Novella is 2.8 miles from B&B Borgo Ponte dell’Asse, and Fortezza da Basso Convention Center is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
We had a wonderful stay at this B&B.
The room is quite spacious and well decorated, the breakfast is delicious and has a good location near Ponte vecchio.
We cannot thank enough to Paola and her husband for all the tips regarding restaurants and on what to see therein as well as for all the kindness and availability giving us rides whenever we need it.
We would definitely reccomend this B&B.
The breakfast, the room, the setting … a genuine tuscan treat. Paolo & Alessandro fabulous hosts and defo made a real difference to my stay. Such care and consideration.
The cooking of Paolo – simply amazing.
Do yourself a favour and go on a Chianti tour with them – so well priced and educational.
- It was nice to have breakfast in the picturesque patio. The building is quite old so you can learn an authentic Toscana house with fresco on the walls. The hosts were very friendly and supportive. I’ve had a memorable stay. Grazie mille Paola e Alessandro!
This small B&B offers a taste of the Tuscan countryside without leaving Florence. It is less than 15 minutes from the Ponte Vecchio by car but feels a world away. The property is located on a quiet country road near a small stream — a very different setting than central Florence. The rooms are spacious, spotless, and inviting. Guests also have access to a large, beautiful patio area full of flowers. The hosts were extremely friendly, kind, and helpful.
The B&B is accessible by public transit, although bus service to the area is limited. While I didn’t have a car, this wasn’t a problem: the owners very generously offered rides into town on multiple occasions, and taxi service is also an inexpensive option.
- Lovely breakfasts. Very friendly and helpful host.
- We had a wonderful stay at this B&B.
Il Poggiolo Delle Rose Bed&Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Il Poggiolo Delle Rose Bed&Breakfast is located in Tavarnuzze. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Florence is 3.7 miles from Il Poggiolo Delle Rose, and Siena is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 6 miles from Il Poggiolo Delle Rose Bed&Breakfast.
- The room was spacious and very clean. It was in a convenient location for traveling in Toscany. The complex was beautiful and the parking space safe.
- Location. Staff is amazing. Good room. Nice breakfast. Real value for money
- The rooms are very clean, the garden is beautiful, and we played with the ginger cat .The hosts are very nice, they provided us information about the city, the restaurants. We enjoyed our stay at Il Poggiolo Delle Rose.
- Great location to the airport and to the chianti region. The owner was very helpful and booked us a reservation at an amazing steak restaurant. We would stay here if we are back in the area again.
- Excellent friendly and very attentive staff that lives on premises. Great for travelers with a car.
B&B Art offers attractive rooms and apartments with wood-beamed ceilings and terracotta floors. In the historic center of San Casciano In Val Di Pesa, it is a 25 minute drive from the center of Florence.All rooms and apartments at the Art B&B are air conditioned and features an LCD TV with satellite channels. The apartments also features a kitchenette.A continental breakfast is served each morning. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and in some rooms. The owner is available 24/7 and can provide tourist information and a shuttle service to Pisa, Florence and other local attractions.In the Chianti wine district, this bed and breakfast is surrounded by vineyards and there are plenty of interesting villages and historic churches to visit. A bus for Florence stops just 300 feet away.
- Central location. Willingness to allow us to store our bikes inside as no garden or outside storage. Staff very friendly.
- everyrthing was perfect…beautiful location, big and clean rooms, gorgeous breakfast!
Monica and Alessio were great hosts. They were willing to help us with the everything, be it booking a taxi or getting us out of trouble when our car was towed after having it parked it at the flee market. Alessio called the police and found out where it was, drove us there and then came back with us so we wouldn’t get lost. All these happened right before we had to leave for the airport but due to Alessio’s quick intervention we managed to catch our flight in time.
The coconut cake served during breakfast is amazing.
- This is our go to place in San Casciano. Fantastic location and friendly people, n particular Monica was incredibly helpful, in fact everyone went out of their way to make us feel completely at home.
- Camere non grandissime ma accoglienti e molto curate …sono finalmente entrato anche in doccia
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pian Dei Cerri Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pian dei Cerri Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pian dei Cerri Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pian dei Cerri Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!