10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Piaggine Campania – Top Hotel Reviews
Piaggine Campania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Piaggine Campania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piaggine Campania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piaggine Campania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Piaggine Campania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Piaggine Campania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Piaggine Campania:
B&B Astralis Cilentum
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Astralis Cilentum offers accommodations in Laurino, just 18 miles from Paestum. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Agropoli is 18 miles from B&B Astralis Cilentum, and Castellabate is 21 miles from the property.
- A very cosy house with nice garden where the hostess makes you feel at home. Very nice breakfast and beautiful location.
- Secure for cycles. Home made breakfast. Friendly owner – very helpful.
- Il B/B è accanto al “Convento” di Laurino, da cui partono le attività sportive per cui eravamo a Laurino (Volo e Torrentismo nel Calore). A 100 metri c’è un supermercato.
- Accoglienza meravigliosa da parte dei proprietari che ci hanno fatto sentire come a casa, disponibili e gentili. La struttura è fedele alle foto, le stanze sono comode e pulite e il portico esterno fantastico per rilassarsi! La colazione è varia e la signora che gestisce il B&B propone molti prodotti fatti in casa davvero buoni 🙂 Il posto è in una posizione strategica se si vuole visitare l’entroterra del Parco, un po’ lontano dalla costa (circa un’ora e mezzo per le principali località balneari).
Freundliches B&B im Untergeschoss eines Wohnhauses mit separatem Eingang, Sitzecke vor dem Haus und Küche zur Mitnutzung. Es wird etwas Englisch gesprochen. Gute Lage am Fuß des Altstadthügels (10 min zu Fuß) mit Supermarkt und guter Pizzeria in der Nähe.
Obwohl in der Beschreibung nicht erwähnt, ist ein einfaches Frühstück im Preis enthalten.
Featuring free WiFi, Sunflower B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Magliano Vetere, just 13 miles from Paestum.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Agropoli is 13 miles from Sunflower B&B, and Castellabate is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Casa al Piccolo Borgo
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, La Casa al Piccolo Borgo is located in Vallo della Lucania in the region of Campania, just 19 miles from Paestum.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Agropoli is 17 miles from La Casa al Piccolo Borgo, and Castellabate is 18 miles away.
The location and the tranquility. The house has a lot of character, it belonged to the owner’s grandparents. The living room had the family tree and photos of his ancesters plus lots of books on the Cilento. Aniello is incredibly hospitably and enthusiastic guide to the area.
Lovely flowers adorn the outside space of this structure
- Everything was perfect! I was looking for some good time in the mountains and I had that. A very nice place with a lot of friendly people around it. “La Casa al Piccolo Borgo” is a very cleaned place with flowers on the porch and a beautiful view of the valley and the ocean!
Struttura situata nel piccolo
Borgo di Angellara. Ambienti arredati con ottimo gusto ,cura dei particolari perfettamente coordinati con la gentilezza e la cordialità del proprietario.
- L’accueil et la gentillesse de l’hôte qui adore sa région et nous a bien conseillé sur les visites touristiques à faire ; la propreté des lieux ; le confort de la chambre (air conditionné) et de la salle de bain ; le petit déjeuner copieux
Struttura piccola ma molto confortevole,proprietario gentile e disponibile.
Consigliato per chi ha bisogno di relax
- The location and the tranquility. The house has a lot of character, it belonged to the owner’s grandparents. The living room had the family tree and photos of his ancesters plus lots of books on the Cilento. Aniello is incredibly hospitably and enthusiastic guide to the area.
Al Vicolo del Cilento
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Al Vicolo del Cilento offers accommodations in Felitto, just 13 miles from Paestum.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Agropoli is 13 miles from Al Vicolo del Cilento, and Castellabate is 17 miles from the property.
The Owner Sandro and his entire family are so welcoming and really loves his beautiful little city of Felitto and the people around it. The pride he showed was very refreshing, he gave us a tour of the town, we watched them make Fucilli pasta plus he drove us to the river for swimming and a paddle boat tour with lunch at the little restaurant there in the park. Sandro just made our short stay in Felitto something to remember for a lifetime. I would highly reccomend staying with my families new best friend and family member Sandro.
P.S. Sandro Arthur says hi and can’t wait to return…..
- everything was great. the location perfect, the rooms very charming and Alessandro the best host ever. he is very helpful and knows everything about the region. I recommend this B&B and will go back to explore more of the hidden treasure of Cilento Nationalpark and the Diano Valley.
- Alessandro was very friendly and helped us tremendously. We couldn’t say enough good things about him. Always smiling – The breakfasts were excellent and the accomodations were very modern and clean and the view from the balcony was beautiful.
- Alessandro is a most gracious host and went far beyond expectations during our visit. His B&B is a wonderful experience in a historic building and area. His knowledge of the culture and history of the area was extremely helpful for Americans to learn about the ancient homesteads of many of the Italian immigrants to the United States in the early twentieth century. Al Vicolo del Cilento B&B is perched on the mountain side in Felitto next to a twelfth century church. Its location is best suited for visiting and hiking the Cilento area home of one of Italy’s finest national parks. Lots of gorgeous views of the Gole del Calore (river and gorge) and Campania valley.
- Struttura pulita, accogliente e curata. Colazione con dolci fatti in casa. Ottima posizione con possibilità di parcheggio. Proprietario molto disponibile, ci ha fornito preziose indicazioni e ci ha accompagnato personalmente alla scoperta delle varie realtà presenti su un territorio che merita di essere valorizzato!
- The Owner Sandro and his entire family are so welcoming and really loves his beautiful little city of Felitto and the people around it. The pride he showed was very refreshing, he gave us a tour of the town, we watched them make Fucilli pasta plus he drove us to the river for swimming and a paddle boat tour with lunch at the little restaurant there in the park. Sandro just made our short stay in Felitto something to remember for a lifetime. I would highly reccomend staying with my families new best friend and family member Sandro.
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a sun terrace, Corbezzolo offers accommodations in Vallo della Lucania. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Paestum is 19 miles from Corbezzolo, and Agropoli is 16 miles from the property.
- This is a stylish and elegant house with rooms and apartments designed to give privacy to the occupants. Delightful owners who made our stay special by trying to interact with us (their English is limited), providing complimentary eats and an evening aperitif and a wonderful breakfast. Fantastic having the use of the indoor pool to cool down. Spacious grounds and outside seating. Wonderful pizzaria across the road.
- Friendly welcome and advice for exploring area. Clean & comfortable. Good location for exploring surrounding areas. All rooms with aircon and TV and all you need for a comfortable stay. There is a communal fridge to keep your own drinks or food in. Lovely terrace with relaxing views!
- Colazione buonissima, casale amorevole immerso nel verde! Ero lì per lavoro ma la pace e l’accoglienza del BandB mi hanno fatto sentire quasi come fossi in vacanza!
- La disponibilità dei Titolari nel venire incontro ad ogni esigenza; l’architettura del B&B e la tranquillità del luogo, immerso nel verde.
- Lo consiglio vivamente. Struttura curata nei minimi particolari, proprietari gentilissimi e disponibili. Per chi ama la natura e vuole un posto di quiete è l’ideale. Se si dispone dell’auto c’è un parcheggio molto comodo, diversamente la struttura fornisce un referente per servizio navetta – spostamenti molto serio e disponibile. Dormito benissimo sia per la tranquillità del posto che per l’ottimo materasso del letto, ed al risveglio una prima colazione davvero buona, con ciambellone, marmellata fatta in casa, ecc…. Non ho avuto il tempo di provare la piscina coperta, ma mi è parsa comunque ben tenuta. La sala comune è uno spazio ampissimo con caminetto, pianoforte, comodi divani e libri da lettura. Complessivamente è sicuramente un bel posto dove fermarsi sia d’estate che d’inverno.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Tenuta Sirippi is located in Sanza, just 29 miles from Paestum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Agropoli is 27 miles from Tenuta Sirippi, and Castellabate is 29 miles from the property.
- La colazione era buona. La cordialità e disponibilità dello staff grandiosa.
- Posto splendido, camere ben curate e ottimo staff. Il signor Franco ci ha accolti e aiutati con grande disponibilità e gentilezza. L’ideale per chi vuole passare qualche giorno di relax immerso nella natura. Speriamo di tornare il prima possibile 🙂
- I punti di forza di questa struttura sono indubbiamente la posizione, immersa nella natura, la cordialità dello staff e Palmina vera e propria padrona di casa.
- Staff cordialissimo, disponibile ed efficiente. Struttura molto bella. Design. Arredi. Qualità dell colazione. Ambiente circostante incontaminato.
Die Tenuta Sirippi liegt völlig abgeschieden in einer ländlichen Umgebung. Wer Ruhe sucht, ist hier genau richtig. Ein Auto ist aber sehr empfehlenswert. Wir waren zu Fuss unterwegs und kamen vom höchsten Berg des Cilento, den Monte Cervati in die Unterkunft.
Sehr herzliche Gastgeber Maria und Stefano mit ihrem Sohn Jonathan. Maria spricht deutsch. Ausserordentlich originelle Einrichtung! Da die Tenuta Sirippi noch keine eigene Küche verfügt (ist geplant) sind wir mit den Gastgebern mit ihrem Auto in ein Agriturismo in die Nähe von Sanza gefahren und haben dort hervorragend gegessen.
Am nächsten Tag, nach einem sehr guten Frühstück, hat uns Jonathan die Tiere der Tenuta gezeigt.
Benvenuti Nel Sud
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Benvenuti Nel Sud is located in Sessa Cilento in the region of Campania, just 12 miles from Paestum. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Agropoli is 8 miles from Benvenuti Nel Sud, and Castellabate is 8 miles from the property.
- Amazing staff, cutest room ever and delicious breakfast with many details.
- beds and cushions were utmost comfy!! very warm welcome, an awesome breakfast and a cute dog!
- Comortable room, beautiful view, very quiet and perfect hosts!
Abbiamo soggiornato nella camera
“il sognatore” ,e ci ha fatti davvero sognare, di fronte al letto ci sta una finestra,che ti permette di immergerti nella natura circostante,ti ci senti completamente incantato ,permettendoti di.rilassarti e restare fuori dallo stress quotidiano.
Cura dei dettagli sia nelle camere che nelle aree comuni, molto bella la cucina e gli esterni dove ci si fa colazione.
Proprietari sempre sorridenti e gentili.
- L’accoglienza, la pulizia e com’è rifinita
B&B Il Tiglio
Located in Padula in the region of Campania, 24 miles from Potenza, B&B Il Tiglio features a playground and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Maratea is 23 miles from B&B Il Tiglio, and Viggiano is 15 miles away.
- This was our third stay at B&B II Tiglio, with the purpose of seeing the nearby Certosa di San Lorenzo, the most magnificent monastery in all of Italy. The proprietors, Giovanna and Mario, are wonderful people and as welcoming as one could wish, and the rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable.
- This is charming B&B run by a delightful and welcoming couple. This was our second visit, and we chose to return because our first visit was so pleasant.
- Very gentle staff , very good price , excellent location
- This is a charming B&B, located less than a kilometer from the magnificent Carthusian monastery of San Lorenzo (the largest in Italy and a World Heritage site, with the grandest cloister in Europe) and the medieval town of Padula. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and tastefully furnished. The proprietors, Mario and Giovanna, are as welcoming and warm as one could wish. They speak little English, so try to pick up a bit of Italian before you go. Don’t worry, however, if that isn’t possible. Mario and Giovanna are so accommodating that you will probably be able to make do.
- He prepared really good steak for good price. breakfast was also perfect. He served sweet homemade cake with natural milk
Il Casale delle Fonti
One of our best sellers in Padula! Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Il Casale delle Fonti offers accommodations in Padula. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Potenza is 22 miles from Il Casale delle Fonti, and Maratea is 25 miles from the property.
- We had delays getting there and the proprietor met us at the door very late and made sure we were comfortable and well cared for. He also gave us info regarding local sights we knew nothing about and would have missed.
- Loved the amazing hospitality. Il Casale Delle Fonti is newly refurbished/ renovated. It has maintained an old worldly Italian charm whilst attending to modern living. The views were to die for! It is a charming place located in a very under explored part of Italy. It is so worth the visit especially if driving. This is postcard material, so many places to explore and then retreat to Il Casale Delle Fonti.
- Casale ristrutturato molto bene.Camere,sala soggiorno e colazione curate ed eleganti.
- Personale gentilissimo, camere pulitissime, confortevoli e luminose. Servizi igienici puliti e in ottimo stato. Arredamento di gran gusto. Consigliatissimo.
- Camera grande e pulita. Colazione semplice ma la pastiera appena sfornata mangiata a colazione era davvero ottima. Complimenti! Personale gentile e cordiale
Villa Vincenza offers accommodations in Vallo della Lucania. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Paestum is 19 miles from Villa Vincenza, and Agropoli is 16 miles away.
- Villa Vincenza is a former farmhouse located 7 miles East of Mediterranean. The house was built in the 1940 and has been perfectly restored as a B&B. The grounds have gardens growing fresh produce along with grape vines and olive trees. The surrounding area is in the Cilento National park with mountain peaks rising to 5000 feet above sea level. A great area for exploring on a bicycle.
- Abbiamo soggiornato a Villa Vicenza dal 16 al 21 agosto. E’ una ottima struttura ideale per coppie o per famiglia. La cortesia, la gentilezza e l’accoglienza sono le qualità delle signore Rossella e Vincenza che ci hanno ospitato. La struttura è immersa nella natura, con un giardino con prato all’inglese attorniato da alberi , ulivi secolari e alberi da frutta. L’ambiente è curato, pulitissimo e le camere ed il bagno sono spaziosi. Inoltre la prima colazione è fatta di prodotti biologici, marmellate prodotte in situ da primizie coltivate nelle zone adiacenti. Contiamo di ritornarci anche in autunno.
- Giudizio positivo: ottima l’accoglienza, la location, la pulizia. Villa d’epoca ristrutturata nel rispetto della sua storia ed arredata con gusto. La proprietaria Vincenza con Rossella ci hanno fatto sentire a casa, deliziandoci a colazione, con le torte, crostate, marmellate e biscotti preparati in casa.
Unfassbar liebevolle geführtes Landhaus mit herrschaftlichen Zimmern in einem Traumgarten.
Super Frühstück mir homemade Marmelade, Tomatensalat und Birnen aus dem eigenem Garten
- Incantevole struttura in posizione estremamente tranquilla
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Piaggine Campania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Piaggine Campania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Piaggine Campania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Piaggine Campania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!