10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Phoenicia New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Phoenicia New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Phoenicia New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phoenicia New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phoenicia New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Phoenicia New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Phoenicia New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Phoenicia New York State:
B&B Tusheti is located in Boiceville, just 30 miles from Liberty.Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. New Paltz is 20 miles from B&B Tusheti, and Poughkeepsie is 27 miles away. Albany International Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Very special place in the wood, run by warm hearted lady from Georgia. I feel very welcomed from the moment I move through the door. This is not a place to rush through. All here is personal and home made. The cooking is excelent and Georgian influenced. The room was clean and so was the bathroom. If you looking for something individually I can recommend this place highly.
- Very inviting home in the countryside just minutes from Woodstock.Manana was a terrific Hostess serving up an authentic Georgian breakfast after sleeping like a baby. Look forward to returning.Liked the fact that there was no 2-3 night minimum.
- Excellent stay and great breakfast. She is a excellent host. Definitely come back 🙂
- Beautiful family running the place. Had a lovely, home-cooked breakfast. Very comfortable place. In the Catskills, very close to Woodstock.
- B&B Tusheti is literally a hidden gem in the Catskills. We were greeted by David and made to feel at home in seconds. The location of this home is situated on the edge of the forest and in the morning we had a lovely breakfast on the edge of the nearby forest. Birds were singing and we dined on Georgian Cheese Bread and crispy bacon and eggs and real coffee. It is a long way from Australia, hopefully one day we will return again.
The Fairlawn Inn
This Hunter bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms with a flat-screen TV and a sitting area. Hunter Mountain is half a mile away.Themed rooms feature mountain views and either a work desk or fireplace. A private bathroom is also provided at Fairlawn Inn.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can walk through the gardens, relax on the terrace, or play pool in the game room.The Fairlawn Inn is half a mile from Zipline Adventures and 20 minutes drive from North-South Lake.
No reviews yet.
Twin Gables of Woodstock
In the heart of Woodstock Village, this historic guesthouse features free Wi-Fi and uniquely styled guest rooms. Various local shops, art galleries, and restaurants are within a 5-minute walk.Each room at the Twin Gables of Woodstock features antique furnishings, bright colors, and floral prints. They are air-conditioned and select rooms have a private bathroom.The Woodstock Twin Gables showcases local artwork throughout the inn. Guests can relax by the fireplace in the living room. Coffee and tea are available all day.Hike Overlook Mountain is 5 miles away. Sawkill Family Ski Center is 8 miles away.
We loved the house, the suite and the location.
Very charming place.
- It’s clean and the breakfast was the best continental breakfast that I had
- The breakfasts were wonderful–fresh pastries and muffins with a very fresh assortment of fruit. Also had cereal and yogurts if desired. You could help yourself to coffees at any time of the day.
Located right in the town of Woodstock it was easy to walk around, see all the shops and restaurants. The breakfast provided was a nice assortment of fruit, granola, yogurt and muffins or scones. Coffee and Tea are always available and the mini fridge was stocked with a variety of milks- low fat, regular and soy.
The town is pretty cool, not sure it would be a place I’d hang out for longer than a weekend though. The restaurants that we ate at in Woodstock were great.
Ring the bell when you arrive- someone will show you to the room, tell you about it and disappear.
- I liked the cozy atmosphere and the central location. The house is very well-kept and slightly quirky, which is perfect for Woodstock.
- We loved the house, the suite and the location.
Breezy Hill Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Breezy Hill Inn offers accommodations in Fleischmanns, just 28 miles from Liberty.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Woodstock is 22 miles from Breezy Hill Inn, and Windham is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Rick’s Place is located in Woodstock, 19 miles from New Paltz and 23 miles from Poughkeepsie. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Kingston is 7 miles from Rick’s Place, and Windham is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 52 miles from Rick’s Place.
- In addition to all good ratings above, Rick was a very gracious and attentive host. Provided very good directions to points of interest in the area. Rick also provided an excellent wholesome breakfast.
- Rick’s Place was comfortable, exceptionally clean and convenient to all area attractions. I would book there again.
- The best thing about Ricks Place is Rick 😀. A gently spoken, erudite gent. We enjoyed the breakfast conversation. We were able to spread out in our private accommodation which made a nice change from the other hotel rooms we stayed at during our holiday. We didn’t have the opportunity to spend time on the private deck as it rained. However in the sunshine it would have been lovely.
- Very comfortable, spacious, quiet and conveniently located. Rick is a charming host, helpful with suggestions for sites to see and dining. The access to laundry facilities was an added bonus that was very much appreciated. We liked having an outside deck even though we had little time to use it.
- Nicely furnished cozy, clean, romantic suite in a peaceful, wooded setting. Wonderful breakfasts out on the deck. Rick is the perfect host: such a nice man who is so knowledgeable and helpful. Such a pleasure to have met him. We look forward to our next stay at Rick’s Place.
Enchanted Manor of Woodstock Bed and Breakfast
This bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi, a heated outdoor pool, and themed rooms that offer cable TV. Overlook Mountain is 9 miles away.Individually decorated rooms come with heating, air conditioning, and a private bathroom. Select rooms at Woodstock Bed and Breakfast feature a living area or fireplace.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with croissants and bagels.Guests can work out in the gym, relax in the hot tub, or enjoy a soothing massage. A private deck is also available.Enchanted Manor of Woodstock Bed and Breakfast is 7 miles from Karma Triyana Tibetan Buddhist Monastery and SweetHeart Gallery antique shop is a 10-minute drive away.
- Claudia was your best friend and her husband the dentist will consult w u for free
- Excellent place for getaway,it’s a hidden gem.Claudia is a wonderful host
Breakfast was very simple,
There was NOTHIG special at all at this B&B
For more than an hour.
- We had an great weekend in Woodstock. The B&B amazing and the owners were so friendly. They made us an excelent breakfast. The rooms are spacious and very nicely decorated. We felt really at home. We would definetly be back in summer time.
- We had a delightful time at The Enchanted Manor! From booking to checkout, we were cared for in the most attentive and kind ways. The breakfast was delicious, our room was luxurious with a giant jacuzzi, we were given the best restaurant and yoga recommendations..it was the best getaway from the city right in the middle of winter! We will definitely be back to visit this magical and relaxing place.
The Twilight Lodge
Featuring free WiFi, The Twilight Lodge offers accommodations in Haines Falls. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.New Paltz is 31 miles from The Twilight Lodge, and Kingston is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 41 miles from The Twilight Lodge.
No reviews yet.
The Country Inn
Featuring free WiFi, The Country Inn offers accommodations in Stone Ridge. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Liberty is 26 miles from The Country Inn, and New Paltz is 13 miles away.
- Diane and Pete are wonderful hosts. They always go out of their way to make one feel at home. My room was perfect.
- Diane and Peter were wonderful hosts , there was an on-site restaurant and bar which were both a plus as we didnt have to drove anywhere and great service and food . The decor was beautiful .
- The owners went out of their way to make our stay perfect. You would find it hard to meet nicer people.
- The owners made us incredible vegan waffles because we told them ahead of time that we were vegan. The property is amazing, the restaurant and bar are fantastic, and we enjoyed our time by the firepit. The owners are super nice and told us all about the history of the B & B.
- Diane and Pete the hosts were lovely. The accommodations were perfect. I will return soon and highly recommend The Country Inn!
Country Suite B & B
Country Suite B & B offers accommodations in Windham. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Kingston is 30 miles from Country Suite B & B, and Woodstock is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 40 miles from Country Suite B & B.
No reviews yet.
Mountain Treasure Bed and Breakfast
Mountain Treasure Bed and Breakfast is in Windham. A complimentary home-style breakfast and free Wi-Fi is available.Each room is warmly decorated and includes a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Select rooms have a small refrigerator.Activities like hiking at Kaaterskill Falls or skiing at Hunter Ski Resort and Windham Ski Resort are 12 miles or less from the property.Guests at Mountain Treasure can relax on grounds at the gazebo or take a walk along the creek. BBQ facilities and use of a fire pit is available. Free parking is available.Nunzio’s Pizzeria, China Bistro and Vesuvio Restaurant, which serve American cuisine, are all less than 2 miles away.
- The location of the bed and breakfast was very convenient. Only 10 minutes away from Windham mountain ski resort and 5 minutes away from restaurants (that btw have EXCELLENT food). The hostess was very welcoming and helpful throughout our stay. The room was in excellent condition and CLEAN!!! I highly recommend and would definitely stay there again!
- Beautiful location and our host couldn’t have been any nicer. Charming decor with all the amenities of home. Definitely recommend.
- Impeccably clean bed and breakfast. Warm hospitable hostess (Agnes) and perfectly suitable breakfast included. The location is right between Windham and Hunter mountain, therefore making it the perfect location for ski trips.
- Lovely breakfast, great personalised tips for hikes in the area, comfortable room and bed. Location was great, beautiful surroundings. And did I already mention the friendly hosts?
- Great location, very friendly and helpful management, good rooms.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Phoenicia New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Phoenicia New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Phoenicia New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Phoenicia New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!