10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Philippsbourg Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Philippsbourg Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Philippsbourg Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Philippsbourg Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Philippsbourg Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Philippsbourg Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Philippsbourg Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Philippsbourg Lorraine:
Maison d’hôtes La Renardière
Maison d’hôtes La Renardière is located in Reichshoffen, just 24 miles from Strasbourg. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a computer and a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Baden-Baden is 29 miles from Maison d’hôtes Renardière, and Kirrwiller is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Beautiful typical house with extra room full of books and recommendations to discover the surroundings. Very nice staff
- Very helpful and friendly host. Excellent breakfast
- The owner was a delightful woman who went out of her way to ensure our comfort.
- Wonderful host – lovely bedroom, although not ensuite but not shared bathroom.
- Excellent Alsatian village location, friendly reception, authentic home in small town on a babbling stream with beautiful views out of the open window and a modern bathroom. We had three rooms in a third floor suite setting. Our host helped us making reservations for dinner and served us the most amazing breakfast. She was also very helpful in learning more about our Alsacian ancestors who originated from this area in northern Alsace, France.
Chambres d’hôtes au Freidbarry
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’hôtes au Freidbarry offers accommodations in Schillersdorf, just 22 miles from Strasbourg.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Obernai is 28 miles from dhôtes au Freidbary, and Kirrwiller is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 23 miles from Chambres d’hôtes au Freidbarry.
- Beatuful old house with a real fireplace and cozy terrasse for enjoying a sunset. The host is friendly and welcoming.
- Lovely renovated property. If you are in the area its a great choice. Welcome drink a nice bonus. Very good breakfast.
Serge was a great host and helped carry our bag.
The building and some of the adjacent areas are still undergoing renovation but this did not distract from this fanatic build with its large common area and outside gardens. Our room was very comfortable with a great shower.
Breakfast was around the big table and there was a wide choice of breads, cakes, cheese, meats for everyone. Wonderful multi national group at breakfast exchanging stories.
In the village there is a restaurant (2 keys) which served local as well as typical French cuisine: recommended.
There is free coffee, tea and drinks available.
- We liked the location and the look of the property itself.
- It located in a very small quiet village. The owner called us in the afternoon to check when will we arrive. Room is very cosy and the property itself is very nice. You can have some drinks on the house and breakfast is ok. Wifi is very fast. Its a good stop over stay
Chambres d’hôtes “La Bouill’hôte”
Located in Langensoultzbach, 26 miles from Strasbourg, Chambres d’hôtes “La Bouill’hôte” features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Baden-Baden is 27 miles from Chambres d’hôtes “La Bouill’hôte”, and Karlsruhe is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 29 miles from Chambres d’hôtes “La Bouill’hôte”.
- Large garden with a lot of opportunities. Warm welcome by the owner. Free use of coffee and tea. Great choice of home made marmelade during breakfast.
- A very quiet attractive location ; good bathroom, on a bike route, well appointed
- A wide variety of delicious homemade jams for breakfast every day, as well as breads, cheeses, and meats.
- B&b settled in a very quiet and beautiful village. The room was comfy, clean and spacy, bathroom facilities provided. In the morning the lady served us nice french breakfast with home made marmelades and in the evening she recommended close restaurant. Would definitely recommend to stay and explore Alsass area.
- Beautiful countryside, great host, outstanding breakfasts!
Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel is located in Schillersdorf. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Strasbourg is 22 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel, and Obernai is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 23 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel.
- Lovely room, great setting, and very friendly host. Would definitely stop there again.
Superb guest-house and very warm welcome from Manu &Christian!
- The rooms are in a newer building behind the owners’ house. The common area on the ground floor, including the kitchen, is spacious and very nicely done. The individual room, on the second floor, was comfortable and well-maintained. Breakfast was good. Host was friendly and helpful. Location is excellent for car touring.
- Beautiful house with beautiful people. We arrived late in the afternoon and the restaurant in the village had the kitchen closed but they still made something nice for us. Next morning we had the breakfast at the property and it was delicious. Thank you for everything.
- Emmanuelle Lohmuller has a beautiful location in the town of Schillersdorf. The barn dates from 1779. The accomodations are just perfect. Clean bright and comfortable. The bathroom is very nice with separate toilet room. Walking in the town was such a treat…………we could have stayed a week. Looking behind the tall wooden doors to the livestock in town!! What a treat. Our breakfast was very good, yogurts, juice fruit and big flakey rolls. We would love to return to their property.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Villa Thalassa offers accommodations in Bitche, just 23 miles from Saarbrücken. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.Kirrwiller is 17 miles from Villa Thalassa, and Haguenau is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 37 miles from Villa Thalassa.
Fresh croissants and bread for breakfast.
Chinese canopy bed.
- Fresh croissants and bread in the morning – very good service!
Wonderful breakfast delivered each morning.
Enjoyed the privacy of this comfortable home.
Bitche is a lovely town.
Everyone we met was very friendly.
Able to find nice hiking trails.
- Excellent location that is walking distance from citadel and other interesting sites. House is beautifully decorated.
- Robert was such a fantastic host. I wish all of our stays could have been this good. We arrived after a long flight, and long drive. It was quiet, peaceful, and just great.
- Fresh croissants and bread for breakfast.
L’Été en Novembre
L’Été en Novembre offers accommodations in Kirrwiller.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Strasbourg is 19 miles from L’Été en Novembre, and Obernai is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 19 miles from L’Été en Novembre.
- Very large room tastefully decorated, attentive hostess, quiet.
- Lady who runs the b&b is very nice and very helpful
- Agréable séjour, chambre décorée avec beaucoup de goût , tres cosy ! Calme, propre, accueil sympathique.
- Un excellent accueil et une chambre absolument MAGNIFIQUE et très spacieuse. Confort au top, dans un village calme à deux pas du Royal Palace.
Chambre agréable, et avec du cachet.
Accueil très sympathique et petit déjeuner copieux
Merci je reviendrais
Chambre d’Hôtes chez Nadine Hamm
Chambre d’Hôtes chez Nadine Hamm is located in Weiterswiller, just 24 miles from Strasbourg. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Obernai is 27 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes chez Nadine Hamm, and Kirrwiller is 6 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- this is once again an experience…. we had been to the Musee Lalique and we were fizzing from that …. and of course not knowing previously we had actually stayed in a ” moment in time ” by booking this traditional Alastian home of Nadine. This is a seriously old home. Rene Lalique could of visited this village. Such a lovely host with her effort in English for us New Zealanders but also for her knowledge and passion of the history of her village and the planet in general. Nadine is an angel… so incredibly respectful , worldly ,but not from excessive travel , just well read and aware and just a lovely, lovely host. Go visit Weiterswiller you will not be disappointed with that village and all the areas close by.
- The building is typical Alsatian architecture and is kept very well. The apartment was spacious and functional. I felt at home!
- Friendly host, amazing old house and delicious, simple breakfast
- Actually super romantic, although tragically for me.
- a lovely interesting old house, kind hosts, and a delicious breakfast. excellent family accommodation with a great shower.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a terrace, Villa Maria offers accommodations in Petit-Réderching. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saarbrücken is 19 miles from Villa Maria, and Kirrwiller is 19 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- A wonderful, delicious fresh breakfast was served in the garden! We prepared for my marriage in the Villa and it was incredible !! We captured some beautiful photos, and everyone was so helpful !!
Very friendly and obliging hosts. Excellent stay. nice breakfast with local produce, homemade yogurt and honey from the garden.
On having to return after leaving an item behind they were most understanding and could not have been more helpful
- Proprietors were welcoming. Swimming pool looked inviting, nice and warm. Nice touch, offered home made appetisers. Breakfast satisfactory. Room comfortable and spacious
- FRiendly hosts, beautiful en-suite bathroom, lovely garden and pool all made for an outstanding and refreshing overnight stop for us on our motorcycle tour of Northern France.
FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING HOSTS
BEAUTIFUL HOUSE AND EXCELLENT FACITILIES INCLUDING SWIMMING POOL.
Chez Vivianne & Bernard
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chez Vivianne & Bernard offers accommodations in Lichtenberg, just 26 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV.Saarbrücken is 31 miles from Chez Vivianne & Bernard, and Kirrwiller is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 27 miles from Chez Vivianne & Bernard.
No reviews yet.
au numéro 6
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, au numéro 6 is located in Obersteinbach in the region of Alsace. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Kaiserslautern is 29 miles from au numéro 6, and Kirrwiller is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Philippsbourg Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Philippsbourg Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Philippsbourg Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Philippsbourg Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!