10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peyrusse-le-Roc Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Peyrusse-le-Roc Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrusse-le-Roc Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peyrusse-le-Roc Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peyrusse-le-Roc Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrusse-le-Roc Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peyrusse-le-Roc Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peyrusse-le-roc Midi-pyrénées:
La Maison de Louna
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, La Maison de Louna is located in Salles-Courbatiès in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 18 miles from Conques. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with bathrobes provided. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Rodez is 26 miles from La Maison de Louna, and Figeac is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- My wife and I were motorcycle touring and to break up the journey from Cognac to Avignon we stayed here for a night. This was easily the nicest hotel on our trip. Beautiful rooms (we were shown them all) lovely gardens and parking for the bikes. The hosts spoke good English, gave us a welcome beer on arrival and breakfast was traditionally French and delicious. We ate out at a restaurant in Villenueve which was booked in advance by Christina and had probably the nicest meal I have ever had. If you are reading this review you must be contemplating staying here. Just do it, you wont regret it.
- Ya hemos quedado la segunda vez en la maison de Louna. Siempre nos sentimos como en casa de amigos, los dueños son realmente encantadores. La comida es excelente, la region y sus pueblos medievales y sus mercados….
- l’accueil très chaleureux, les très bons petits déjeuners, la passion et la créativité de l’hôtesse et de son mari pour la déco, le charme général des lieux
- Un accueil, formidable, un lieu reposant idéal pour rayonner dans le coin, des chambres superbes et confortables
- Petit déjeuner royal , la plupart des produits maisons Et que dire des oeufs aux girolles …… Un accueil des plus chaleureux , le sentiment d’être reçu chez des amis Superbe endroit très calme , literie de rêve , déco vintage ,que du bonheur!!!!
Located in Saint-Igest in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 18 miles from Conques, Gitanes Rando features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Rodez is 25 miles from Gitanes Rando, and Figeac is 11 miles from the property. Marcillac Airport is 19 miles away.
- The house was in beautiful countryside, the bedroom was large, Madame gave us use of a kitchen separate from her house the bedroom was also in a separate building, plenty of tables and chairs outside. She made us very welcome and provided breakfast with her in her own kitchen.
- Fabulous little corner of paradise ! Tranquil, charming and made so welcome by the delightful artistic owner. Lovely medieval towns nearby amid peaceful pastoral scenery. Looking forward to returning.
- Todo excelente. Recomiendo mucho el lugar. Tranquilo y bien atendido.
- Un très bon accueil, bon moment de convivialité partagé avec Elisabeth (la propriétaire des lieux). Une très belle région.
- Endroit splendide, l’hôtesse est adorable, si on cherche le calme et la nature c’est top. À refaire
Le Mas de Cascabel
Located in Causse et Diege, 28 miles from Rocamadour, Le Mas de Cascabel features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.Conques is 18 miles from Le Mas de Cascabel, and Cahors is 31 miles from the property. Marcillac Airport is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Château de Viviez
Chambres d’Hôtes Château de Viviez is located in Viviez, just 10 miles from Conques. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.Rodez is 23 miles from dHôtes Château Viviez, and Aurillac is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The Owners Wim & Annet Swier were EXCELLENT Hosts. We were made to feel like Family! Their staff was extra attentive. The food was excellent & prepared with love. The bed comfy & felt like home. The room we had was huge. The washroom was modern & updated for a 13th Century Castle. The property very peaceful & within a short walking distance to a Supermarket. They were very helpful to accommodate us with ideas of places to travel by car. Free parking. We couldn’t have asked for a better stay for our 1st experience in France. 3 Languages spoken – English, Dutch & French.
- Really lovely hosts and beautiful property. We were walking the chemin St. Jaques and so happy we took the small detour – especially when the owner (sorry , i forget nsmes so easily)gave us a lift the next day to get us back on track..really appreciated.
- The overall layout. Park ,facilities, parking availability..Above all the luxurious manor and vintage accomodation. The hosts are helpful friendly and cheerful. There is even a swimming pool.
- The Chateau is really nice, the rooms are huge and the owners are very friendly and helpful.
- The property is extremely charming and the rooms have the modern comfort as well as a traditional flair. The breakfast was based on good quality products and the owners are very gentle and interesting to talk to.
Le lock hall
Le lock hall is located in Viviez, 9 miles from Conques and 22 miles from Rodez. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and PS2. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Aurillac is 28 miles from Le lock hall, and Figeac is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 17 miles from Le lock hall.
No reviews yet.
Located in Aubin, 9 miles from Conques, Duc features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Rodez is 20 miles from Duc, and Aurillac is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Festiane is located in Decazeville, just 8 miles from Conques.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Rodez is 22 miles from Festiane, and Aurillac is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
À la Croisée des Vallées
Featuring free WiFi, À la Croisée des Vallées offers accommodations in Figeac. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Rocamadour is 25 miles from À la Croisée des Vallées, and Conques is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- A lovely friendly young couple with small children who could not do enough to make our stay enjoyable.
- Super rural location with character, rooms of high standard
- Everything was perfect! The hosting family is lovely, attentive and very friendly. We had an excellent dinner there. For breakfast they offered a variety of fruit from their own garden among other very good products. The rooms are stylish and tastefully furnished. We can recommend this place without any reservation.
- Loved the space and comfort of the room. The entire property was beautiful. Breakfast was yummy. Hosts were welcoming, kind, generous and attentive.
- Wonderful setting, delightful family hosts. Great evening meal and breakfast.
Leschambresdembiane is located in Figeac, just 25 miles from Rocamadour. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Conques is 17 miles from Leschambresdembiane, and Aurillac is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable room with good facilities. The owner was extremely helpful and prepared a lovely breakfast for us.
- l’accueil, la piscine où l’on peut se délasser en arrivant, le petit déjeuner très copieux et très bon
De accommodatie had een perfecte ligging om de omgeving te verkennen. Het lag hoger dan het stadje Figeac, waarover je een prachtig uitzicht had.
Het ontbijt was heel goed en er werd rekening gehouden met dieetwensen.
De eigenaresse was zeer behulpzaam en erg vriendelijk.
- Buena atención, amable y simpática, buen desayuno y muy abundante.
Situation par rapport au centre de Figeac
Petit déjeuner bon et copieux
La Gabie is located in Decazeville, 7 miles from Conques and 21 miles from Rodez. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Aurillac is 27 miles from La Gabie, and Figeac is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 15 miles from La Gabie.
- The owner was really a good host. As we had no car, and my husband cannot walk far, Ben picked us up at the station. We asked for restaurant recommendations and he provided 2 that were excellent. Plus he drove us there and back. The location is very quiet, the view incredible, and for those of us seeking some time away from crowds and noise – just perfect. Be aware, this is a rustic location. Check out the blue bathroom!
Great welcome. Very well appointed. Helpful proprietor.
Couldn’t be better
- Here you get a set of rooms – sitting, dressing, bed and bath as well as your own private entrance. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom spacious and well-appointed. The host is very welcoming and helpful and provides a good traditional French breakfast. Highly recommended!
- What a great find this was. We were walking the GR65 and I tried to book a hotel in town, but they did not reply to my email, so found La Gabie on booking.com. We arrived on a very hot day and Ben provided a very welcome cold beer and some sun lounges in a cool shady spot on the deck. After an hours rest we were able to have an espresso made with the Coffee machine provided. Ben drove us to a local restaurant, which was fabulous and he picked us up after dinner. After fresh croissant for breakfast, Ben drove us into town to continue on the GR65, also suggesting we check out the Gustave Moreau paintings in the cathedral – which we did – magnificent. The room is huge with a living room, luggage room, bed room and am impressive bathroom in a beautifully restored stone house. Ben speaks excellent English, which helped us non French speakers. A delight.
- Wonderful place! We enjoyed the comfy lounges on the patio overlooking the forest, the fabulous bathtub for a soak after a long day, drinking an espresso in the living area, the quiet comfortable sleep in the spacious bedroom, and the nice breakfast. Ben is gracious and easy to work with and he offered extraordinary service by offering us beverages when we arrived and providing transportation for dinner and for the next day. Breakfast was served at our convenience. I would highly recommend La Gabie. It was an outstanding value for the price.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peyrusse-le-roc Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peyrusse-le-Roc Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peyrusse-le-Roc Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrusse-le-Roc Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!