10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peyrolles-en-Provence Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Peyrolles-en-Provence Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrolles-en-Provence Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peyrolles-en-Provence Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peyrolles-en-Provence Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrolles-en-Provence Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peyrolles-en-Provence Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peyrolles-en-provence Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Le Vieux Moulin
Le Vieux Moulin is located in Jouques, just 27 miles from Marseille.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Aix-en-Provence is 12 miles from Le Vieux Moulin, and Cassis is 30 miles from the property. Provence Airport is 25 miles away.
- Hospitality of the woman – delicious breakfast – silence – modern bathroom
- We loved everything! Rita and Jacques are the most wonderful hosts, the gite is superb, the bed linen the softest we have ever slept in. Access to Jouques (a simply wonderful town in the heart of Provence) is easy on foot. Parking and luggage transfer super simple, gardens are gorgeous and breakfast superb. Easy to access lots of Provence.
- Extremely nice and cosy family hotel in historical building of old mill. The place is very charming and romantic. Nice garden, comfortable room, all area is quiet and relaxing! Hosts are very kind and friendly. Breakfast was served in the garden and was very tasty. There are 3 restaurants for dinner nearby (one of them open not every day, check schedule in advance). Parking on the street in front of the hotel safe and free.
- The hosts are really nice and friendly couple. And the whole environment is simply magic 🙂
- Warm hospitality. Clean and comfortable room. Wonderful building and garden
Domaine Saint Victor
Located in La Tour-dʼAigues in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 31 miles from Marseille, Domaine Saint Victor features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Aix-en-Provence is 15 miles from Domaine Saint Victor, and Apt is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 26 miles from Domaine Saint Victor.
- Nothing special. Nice swimming pool. You need a car. Friendly staff
- Fantastic welcome from Eric and his family. Lovely pool. Quality bedroom accommodation. Only 5 rooms so really personal service. Excellent restaurant and menu.
- Pool is very nice, the dinner was very good. The owner is very funny.
- The place is perfect. Wonderful location, wonderful staff, the room, breakfast, the swimming pool. Everything was perfect por a break in the Provence
Very very friendly people, and the dood was excellent!
We Will come back
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Villa ClaireLou is located in Pertuis, just 28 miles from Marseille. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.Aix-en-Provence is 12 miles from Villa ClaireLou, and Apt is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Home made jams were lovely. Fussy French decor, but very clean and it suited the property.
Stayed here whilst in the Luberon region for a wedding. The house, room, pool and garden are beautiful – very typical French. The owner Claire also lives in the house and only speaks French so we got by using google translate. Claire is so friendly and helpful and will do anything for you. The breakfast every morning in the garden was so good, Claire makes her own jam which tasted amazing. I cannot eat gluten but Claire got me gluten free bread every morning to have with my jam.
There is also a little dog who lives there who will become your friend!This property would suit a couple who want to explore the region. Pertuis centre is about a 30 minute walk. You can’t cook at the accommodation but there are 3 restaurants within walking distance. The Olivier was very good. On the last day the taxi didn’t turn up and Claire kindly gave us a lift to the station.
Swimming pool & garden
- Good restaurants nearby, nice garden and generous breakfasts
La beignoire balneo
Femme très accueillante
Bon accueil et conseil niveau restaurant
Le 47 Rue Du Puits
Featuring free WiFi, Le 47 Rue Du Puits offers accommodations in Beaumont-de-Pertuis.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Aix-en-Provence is 19 miles from Le 47 Rue Du Puits, and Apt is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Great place and great staff who provide you a warm welcome.
Everything was perfect! The accomodation is very nice in a cosy rustic residence. The bedrooms are spacious, clean and have very comfortable beds. All is very nice decorated including the bathrooms and the stairway. Each morning we had copious breakfast served on a terrace with a beautiful view. Our host was very friendly and actively involved in making our trip memorable. Roger is a remarkable guy, you can always count on his recommendations. During our staing we met also other people from the small village, all where very friendly and always happy to help us having an amazing time.
Roger, you get a 10+ this time! Keep on doing what you doing. We hope to see you again soon.
- It is hard to describe such a beautiful accommodation. The host and his wife are extremely kind, the house is very unique in design and very tidy. The owner lives in the house and cleans everyday. Breakfast was rich and good of quality. After a couple of days it felt like home to us, and I think that is the best compliment we can give. We will definetely come back and advise you to do the same. 🙂
- L accueil chaleureux, la terrasse et les propriétaires qui se sont mis en quatre pour qu’ on puisse manger alors que les restaurants du village sont tous fermés.
- Le propriétaire fait vraiment tout pour rendre le séjour parfait. Le village est très jolie. La maison est très belle. Séjour au top.
Domaine Olibaou is located in Venelles, 21 miles from Marseille and 5 miles from Aix-en-Provence. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cassis is 26 miles from Domaine Olibaou, and Apt is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 17 miles from Domaine Olibaou.
No reviews yet.
Le Moulin de Varrians
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Le Moulin de Varrians is located in Rians. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Marseille is 29 miles from Le Moulin de Varrians, and Aix-en-Provence is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 30 miles from Le Moulin de Varrians.
- Very helpful and friendly owner, very aknowledged to advise place to visit
- The home made breakfast was excellent. Beautiful property. Personal service.
- The five days at the Moulin de Varrians were an unforgettable experience for us. The location is incredible beautiful. Our room had a very exciting view. Mrs Coulon prepared an excellent breakfast on the terrace. All in all heaven in France. Thanks a lot for this beautiful vacation.
Very nice and peaceful location in the nature
Beautiful decoration and swimming pool
Very good breakfast and lovely staff
- Amazing location, swimming-pool, cleanliness, warm welcome, attentive staff, great breakfast, attention to detail
B&B Les Volets bleus
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Les Volets bleus offers accommodations in Venelles. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Marseille is 22 miles from B&B Les Volets bleus, and Aix-en-Provence is 5 miles away. Provence Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Rooms had a small kitchen/ living area. The host was very accommodating and the breakfast was plentiful. Beds were very comfortable. The shower was good sized.
- Laure, the owner is lovely, even going so far as to provide something for a late dinner for us as our flight was arriving late into Marseilles.
- Spacious place for a family , healthy rural surrounding with nice garden and trees, the sound of the town clock and of the birds in the morning, well deserved name of the B&B (les volets bleux) , welcoming host offered us a bottle of wine. Place is really nice let us feel like home.
- The little extras that were in the kitchen were nice.
- Laure was welcoming, friendly, spoke good English and had thought of everything we needed for self catering.
Bastide Saint Maurin
Located in Ansouis in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 15 miles from Aix-en-Provence, Bastide Saint Maurin features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Apt is 11 miles from Bastide Saint Maurin, and LʼIsle-sur-la-Sorgue is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The host made us feel like dear members of her family. Loved the room, the entire home and Jacqueline’s home baked treats every morning. Will definitely be back during summer season some year. An outstanding property…
- We had a fantastic stay at Bastide Saint Maurin. The grounds and rooms were beautiful and our host was lovely – not to mention the best breakfast we’ve ever had at a bnb!
We have chosen this location to celebrate our 10 years of marriage and it turned out to have been the best option! Many thanks to the hosts, that have prepared everything we wanted, in the very small details. Lovely atmosphere given all the facilities (big plus for the Jacuzzi) and the surroundings.
- This is a little piece of paradise. You feel like you are a privileged being to be exposed to such quiet and beauty at a reasonable price. The care and attention given to all the details of the house and surroundings is wonderful to appreciate. The owners are welcoming, charming, gracious and accommodating.
- Amazing location, tranquill, beautiful setting, very stylish, wonderful Hosts. Easy to find. Beautiful surrounding villages, great recomendations from Jacqueline herself. Would totally recomend this place to anyone looking for quality and style, do yourself a favour… stay 2 nites or more…. it really is worth the time out…..😀
Le Moulin en Provence
Located in Saint-Antonin-sur-Bayon in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 18 miles from Marseille, Le Moulin en Provence features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Aix-en-Provence is 6 miles from Le Moulin en Provence, and Cassis is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 19 miles from Le Moulin en Provence.
- Very friendly hosts always available if wanted, but not imposing; wonderful location with the most peaceful atmosphere at the foot of the Mt. St. Victoire.
- The swimming pool, the meals, and the owner were all fantastique!
- This is truly paradise! The building of ancient mill in a dense forest. Magnificent views to the beautiful mountain. The clean mountain air with the scent of lavender. True kindness and hospitality of the hosts. Homemade food. We as if have visited to relatives! We recommended to everyone who wants silence and beauty of nature.
- Le lieu magique. Emplacement face à la montagne Sainte Victoire ” Exceptionnel”
- Site merveilleux au pied de la Sainte-Victoire. La quiétude de l’endroit est magique. Les hôtes sont très sympathique. La cuisine du terroir préparée par Dominique est recommandée.
A La Maison – Maison d’hôtes
Located in Aix-en-Provence in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 18 miles from Marseille, A La Maison – Maison d’hôtes features an outdoor pool and playground. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cassis is 23 miles from A La Maison – Maison d’hotes, and Bandol is 31 miles away. Provence Airport is 15 miles from the property.
the person of the property was very nice helpful, all the property is very big nice and quite the room and all other areas were decorative in 70s style , every corner in the house was well decorative, the breakfast was super home made yogurt and warm brad and corrasunt
a la maison is near aux the provnce
- Friendly hosts made us feel very welcome; recommended good restaurants and local activities. Quiet location just outside city, surrounded by beautiful grounds. Guests have use of large common room. Excellent breakfast.
it was our best hospitality ever, it was worth traveling for France just to be gust in that place,
so unique, you fill like you are welcome and they think of your needs before you.
- This property was fantastic. We had a wonderful relaxing 5 night stay with superb breakfast. The hosts are really lovely and helpful with information. Rooms are huge. Bed large and so soft. Would definitely recommend a stay here.
- The place is very special, the art works add a unique experience. The breakfast was great. Christoph was very nice and helpful!!
- the person of the property was very nice helpful, all the property is very big nice and quite the room and all other areas were decorative in 70s style , every corner in the house was well decorative, the breakfast was super home made yogurt and warm brad and corrasunt
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peyrolles-en-provence Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peyrolles-en-Provence Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peyrolles-en-Provence Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrolles-en-Provence Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!