10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peyrilles Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Peyrilles Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrilles Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peyrilles Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peyrilles Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrilles Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peyrilles Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peyrilles Midi-pyrénées:
Chambres d’hôtes de Trespécoul
Chambres d’hôtes de Trespécoul offers pet-friendly accommodations in Peyrilles. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 20 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de Trespécoul, and Rocamadour is 15 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Very nice friendly in the quiet country side…and perfect for the dog…
- L’accueil chaleureux du propriétaire ét le cadre dépaysant.
- L’accueil et les échanges avec les propriétaires. L’autonomie de la chambre, le coin salon, salle de bain et WC séparés. La documentation sur place. Les petits déjeuners où l’on déguste yaourts,faisselles et fromages blancs en direct de la ferme!
- nous avons eu un tres bon accueil, des supers petits déjeuners et des hôtes disponibles et de bons conseils!!
- Ne pas se fier au GPS pour rejoindre l’ endroit ce sera beaucoup plus simple par la route principale de Concorres.
Chambre d’hôte La Grange de Jaillac
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Chambre d’hôte La Grange de Jaillac offers accommodations in Francoulès, just 25 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Rocamadour is 17 miles from Chambre d’hôte La Grange de Jaillac, and Cahors is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Very beautiful property with a large and cozy room and very friendly staff. Breakfast was delicious with local and homemade products. The owners gave excellent tips of where to go and easy parking places. We definively would come back there to explore more around.
- The welcome we received from the host was the most outstanding! We felt like we were expected by friends. Christian was ready to answer any touristic questions we had and had lots of excellent suggestions for restaurants and places to see.
- ease of using all facilities and warm welcome from Christian and his wife .
Very welcoming and generous hosts who went out their way to tolerate my poor French.
Absolutely stunning location with lovely gardens and the pool is so peaceful and inviting. Great place to relax after a day’s drive.
Lovely breakfast with hosts taking the time to chat and recommend places to visit.
- Fantastic stay. Great reception by the owner. Rooms were very comfortable and the breakfast was delicious with home made jams and home made yogurt.
Lavandes et Roses en Quercy
Located in Saint-Cernin, 27 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Lavandes et Roses en Quercy features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Rocamadour is 13 miles from Lavandes et Roses, and Cahors is 13 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 38 miles away.
- la propreté , la discrétion des propriétaires ainsi que l’accueil , la cuisine commune aux chambres d’hôtes .
- Le calme, la gentillesse des propriétaires et la propreté. Tout était parfait
- tres bon rapport qualite prix. situation ideale pour decouvrir le Quercy. accueil chaleureux
Chambre très bien équipée tout comme la salle de bains. .cuisine attenante avec frigo, très commode.
Accueil très sympathique
- l’emplacement. la résidence très calme. Les propriétaires très sympas et attentifs et nous donnant des renseignements pour visiter et manger autour de chez eux. Les lits très confortables. Les chambres très propres. Beaucoup de dépliants sur la région. les ballades à faire
Le Balcon des Jasses
Located in Espère, 27 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Le Balcon des Jasses features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a laptop and a computer are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Rocamadour is 23 miles from Le Balcon des Jasses, and Cahors is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Leith and Lucy are brilliant and passionate hosts who share their house with their guests – you are treated as family. Thanks for the wine and treats.
- Basically, we really liked the personal touches – the owner was very attentive to our needs and very knowledgeable of the área. The breakfasts were great (especially the omlette); the dinners were very good and the wine was spectacular! All in all a very nice place to stay ie. quiet, comfortable etc.
- Excellent comfortable accommodation in which the owner goes the extra mile to make sure that his guest are welcome and that he provides everything for you. Stayed for three nights and took the dinner option which was described as a light dinner, salad with Foie Gras and smoked duck with an oriental twist, selection of cheeses, and a dessert which I had to decline as I was stuffed, followed by coffee and Calvados, with of course good Cahors wine with the meal. Breakfast gave a great selection with fresh cooked if required. A truly great B&B.
- A beautiful place run by a beautiful couple. Extremely comfortable room with super bathroom, everything a guest could possibly need has been thought of. We had the most splendid five course dinner accompanied by wonderful wine, worthy of a high end restaurant. Lief and Lucy are the most superb hosts. Breakfast was a veritable feast.
- Everything. Hosts were extremely welcoming from first minute we arrived. We were told to treat their house like our home and nothing was too much trouble. We requested an evening meal and had a wonderful 5 course meal superbly cooked by Lucy with aperitif, good red wine & calvados to finish. They had thought of everything a guest would need.
Le Relais Du Causse
Located in Soulomès in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 26 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Le Relais Du Causse features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Rocamadour is 12 miles from Le Relais Du Causse, and Cahors is 15 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- A lovely property, very hospitable and helpful staff, extremely clean and great breakfast. A bit difficult to find on GPS but having the coordinates helped. Nearest restaurant is 3km away in Labastide Murat .
- Easy parking – only car there. External access to room. Room very clean and spacious. Access to tea/coffee making facilities.
- Nice, small hotell with friendly staff that made breakfast just for us.
- There is a lovely pool here. We did not swim but others enjoyed. There is a lovely balcony outside the rooms which was nice to sit and chat. The propert is exeptionally clean and I think the owners take great pride in their property. Breakfast was nice.
accueil très agréable
petit déjeuner simple mais très bon (confitures maison!)
Le Moulin Des Fumades
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Le Moulin Des Fumades offers accommodations in Payrignac, just 11 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 29 miles from Le Moulin Des Fumades, and Rocamadour is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 28 miles from the property.
The hosts did everything to make you feel welcome. Breakfast superb choices. Accommodation comfortable and peaceful all you require for a relaxing stay.
- The breakfasts were sensational, as much as could be was home made and there was always something different each day. Our hosts were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were of a good size well equipped and immaculate, ours had a small common area with a kitchenette which was very useful. There is also an old walnut mill on site which has been brought back into use and now serves the local village. This is not usually of interest to us but in this instance as it had such a relevance to the Auberge and to the local area that it was a fascinating visit.
- A wonderful, peaceful spot. The owners were welcoming and helpful and the breakfasts were superb. There was so much to do and see nearby, and the pool and air-conditioning provided a welcome escape from the heat.
- The accommodation, grounds and pool were beautiful; the welcome from our wonderful hosts and the breakfasts were extra special – made a perfect base for a very relaxed family holiday in the Dordogne
- Delicious varied breakfasts. Beautiful scenery and feeling of space. Quiet location. Plenty of space and a beautiful pool for the children.
- The hosts did everything to make you feel welcome. Breakfast superb choices. Accommodation comfortable and peaceful all you require for a relaxing stay.
Les Terrasses de Gaumier
Located in Gaumiers in the region of Aquitaine, 11 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Les Terrasses de Gaumier features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Rocamadour is 18 miles from Les Terrasses de Gaumier, and Cahors is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 31 miles from Les Terrasses de Gaumier.
The location is perfect for day trips in the region. The owner is very kind and helpful. The b&b has 2 options:
1. a family house with a very well equipped kitchen, a living room and 3 bed rooms
2. 3 smaller rooms.
We stayed in the family house (gite) with 4 children and had an amazing time. Beside the pool (that isn’t open in April) there is a very big grass to play on, a small play ground and a b.b.q area. The gite is beautiful and cozy. It’s the perfect place to enjoy the region!!
- A very quiet and presentable hotel in an excellent location to explore the surrounding villages and towns and the wonderful scenery. The owner is very friendly and always approachable.
The postcode directions weren’t accurate… GPS coordinates would probably be easier. Especially with the differences of systems.
But saying that.. When we got lost… Jean Marie came and found us … With a smile and a warm welcome!
- Una casa preciosa con unos anfitriones especialmente amables. Una estancia estupenda
- Les brioches du petit déjeuner étaient très bonnes ! L’ensemble est très bien
- The location is perfect for day trips in the region. The owner is very kind and helpful. The b&b has 2 options:
Located in Nabirat in the region of Aquitaine, 8 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Le Jaonnet features a barbecue and playground. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 28 miles from Le Jaonnet, and Rocamadour is 16 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Situated in a quite location, in a converted 200 year old farmhouse. Host very friendly and accommodating. Room very nice,comfortable & of a good size. Plenty of alternative space, with sofas to relax in. Evening meal was of a good standard and reasonable cost, the majority of which was homemade. Likewise breakfast was simple, but good,with homemade jams,cake,bread & tea/coffee & juice. WIFI free & easy to connect to.
- Lovely, classic accommodation with formal but genuinely friendly welcome (not much English spoken though, which was OK). Quiet location a few minutes off the main road but well signposted – ignore the farmyard setting you drive through. Breakfast included wonderful home made jams and yoghurts – recommended!
- Everythings was perfect. Olivier(the owner) was so friendly. The breakfast was very tasty and the dinner he made for us so delicious: soup home made, duck and a walnut cake, homemade too. Everythings was so clean and comfortable. We will come back for sure.
- Great location in the countryside. Excellent homemade breakfast (included into the room price). The host was very kind and offered us support in choosing the activities for the day. A place to come again
- Beautifully renovated traditional farmhouse in a lovely rural location providing excellent accommodation and facilities for guests.
Manoir La Barriere – Lot
Located in Le Vigan, 15 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Manoir La Barriere – Lot features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 29 miles from Manoir La Barriere – Lot, and Rocamadour is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 28 miles from Manoir La Barriere – Lot.
- All beds and pillows in France have been hard by North American standards but it is obviously how the French like them.
This accommodation is quite something… We slept in the family room on the ground floor, which is huge. The lovely interior is true to the historical character of the mansion, so you get a four poster bed which looks antique but is quite comfortable (the matrass is just a tad too soft for us, but that’s personal of course).
Breakfast choice is not huge, but sufficient and the hostess personally bakes a different cake each day, so do try that! The hosts are very friendly people, provide you with all the information and tourist tips you want, and their St. Bernard dog (Jazz) is a big friendly teddybear who loves to play with you if you want, but who doesn’t bother you at all if you don’t feel like paying attention to him.
The lovely swimming pool is definitely a plus in the hot French summer.
The region is just wonderful, do explore.
- The beds were amazing and the breakfast was just superb. Everything was amazing.
- Great location with beautiful garden. “Chateau”atmosphere with spacious rooms with authentic decoration. Very friendly owner who welcomed us with drinks and the home-made lemon cake served during breakfast is amazing. She also advised a perfect restaurant for families to have a nice informal dinner located at the lake (great view) within 5-10 minutes walk.
The host was very warm and friendly and really made us feel welcome. She was on hand to help with anything you needed.
The rooms were beautifully decorated and the beds were very comfy. The grounds were well kept and the pool area was very relaxing.
It was easy to find and plenty of room for parking.
Breakfast had a good selection of breads, cereals, yoghurts, cheeses/meats and homemade jams and walnut bread, which was delicious.
Entre Lot et Dordogne
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Entre Lot et Dordogne is located in Saint-Cirq-Madelon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 8 miles from Entre Lot et Dordogne, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 28 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Informality and friendliness.good food and plenty of it.
- Great! Beatiful romantic countryside. Friendly owners.
- Very nice experience. Recommend the dinner with the host. Good food and pleasant atmosphere
- Lovely welcome. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable bed. We didn’t have an evening meal.
excellent en tous points
le must en accueil
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peyrilles Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peyrilles Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peyrilles Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrilles Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!