10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peyrillac-et-Millac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Peyrillac-et-Millac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrillac-et-Millac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peyrillac-et-Millac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peyrillac-et-Millac Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrillac-et-Millac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peyrillac-et-Millac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peyrillac-et-millac Aquitaine:
Le Relais du Pech
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Le Relais du Pech is located in Carlux, just 8 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda.Every room has a TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 20 miles from Le Relais du Pech, and Rocamadour is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 19 miles from Le Relais du Pech.
- Beautiful house, location, owners. Great pool and views and breakfast!
- Linda & Ken are superb hosts. They made us feel very welcome from the moment we arrived. The quality of the hospitality and the facilities at Le Relais de Pech cannot be overstated. Add in the beauty of the area and this is a ‘gem’ in the Dordogne. My only regret is that we did not stay long enough: there is so much to see and do in the area. The swimming pool was lovely and warm, a real pleasure to swim in. Linda & ken also had excellent recommendations for restaurants and places to see in the area. The breakfasts were very good too, as were the kitchen facilities available for guests to use. We will definitely return.
- Accomodation, attention to detail and hosts excellent. Provided us with a beautiful breakfast each morning and met needs of one of the party who was gluten free. Lovely private room. Couldn’t fault Linda and Ken’s hospitality. They also provided us with very useful local information on value for money local restaurants and attractions in the nearby area.
- Ken and Linda were exceptionally welcoming and helpful. Very clean accommodation, lovely room with own entrance and use of beautiful kitchen diner ( sole use for guests) which was fully equipped and a bonus for the holiday. Wonderful breakfasts with Linda excelling in bringing different things to the table every day. Extremely helpful and so so friendly not forgetting Maurice their dog. Last but not least the swimming pool is great and very warm and the view from the terrace is amazing. Beautiful location within easy reach to lots of different attractive castles, villages etc and close to the Dordogne river.
Linda and Ken were excellent hosts and made us feel very welcome
The kitchen was a bonus as we could cook our own food and sit and enjoy the lovely rural settings
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, L’Escapade offers accommodations in Carlux, just 7 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 21 miles from L’Escapade, and Rocamadour is 14 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 19 miles away.
- Owners very friendly and helpful – great chef and food
- Quiet location in beautiful village with easy access to Dordogne towns and countryside
- Suoerb very comfortable. Amazing hosts fantastic food. Views outstanding.
- My friends and I were on a walking holiday and the location was excellent – right on the GR6 and our hosts Oria e and Chris were super helpful and welcoming
- Staff were super friendly. Apparently they have the best fish and chips in the region so it’s a bit of a hub for the Brits. Walk half a block and you’re in a castle ruins. Great stay!
Located in Le Roc, 11 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Artesienne features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 21 miles from Artesienne, and Rocamadour is 10 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 20 miles away.
- Un petit coin de paradis dans ce hameau du Roc, au calme. Le gîte a été aménagé avec le souci du confort des visiteurs, le parc avec piscine et jaccuzzi invite au calme et à la détente. Les propriétaires vous accueilleront ‘comme à la maison’, avec notamment un petit-déjeuner d’anthologie dont nous nous souviendrons longtemps !
Accueil très sympathique. Belle région. Magnifique cadre. Grand parking. Bien situé à proximité de Souillac (tous commerces)
Disponibilité des propriétaires.
Qualité du repas succulent et présentation travaillée des assiettes. Rien n’est laissé de côté, et ceci en toute simplicité. Bonne ambiance entre convives autour de la table.
Grande chambre très agréable avec belle vue sur la piscine et “le Roc”. Bonne literie.
Vous pouvez y allez les yeux fermés.
Le Patron est un personnage ! Son épouse n’est pas en reste. Ils forment un tandem efficace. Ils prennent plaisir à vous faire plaisir. C’est très appréciable. Que demander de mieux ?
Gite situé dans un petit village très joli de Dordogne et à deux pas de tous les sites touristiques.
Confort et accueil de qualité assuré, de même qu’une table extra-ordinaire! Que dire du duo Bernard et Corinne ? ils sont incroyables de bonne humeur, de chaleur humaine, d’humour, et vous reçoivent à la fois comme des amis de la famille, et comme des clients d’exception! Bernard est un cuisinier hors pair, nous nous sommes régalés le soir comme au petit déjeuner et tout cela autour d’une table cosmopolite et multiculturelle (des belges et des coréens étaient présents ce soir là) La communication se fait naturellement chaleureuse entre tous, Bernard et Corinne veille à animer la tablée! Une attention personnalisée à l’arrivée : une demi heure de jacuzzi privatif! Une expérience à renouveler en totalité, que du plaisir!
L’accueil très chaleureux de Bernard et de Corinne.
Les repas pris sur place à recommander très fortement : Excellents et copieux
L’extérieur avec la piscine, la tonnelle … pour l’apéritif
- Très bonne cuisine ++. Petit-déjeuner varié et copieux qui tient la journée. Calme. Grande chambre, spacieuse. Bernard et Corinne très accueillants.
Le Prieuré is located in Souillac, just 12 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 19 miles from Le Prieuré, and Rocamadour is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Friendly bilingual hosts sharing helpful advice about local attractions over a breakfast of fresh croissants and homemade preserves.
- Relaxing environment, lovely garden. Friendly and welcoming hosts. Good wifi signal. Good cycle routes nearby.
- We loved everything – the swimming pool, the beautiful big garden with loungers, the friendly owners who went out of their way to make us feel at home. It’s a lovely old building, beautifully furnished. Great location a short distance from the Dordogne river, a short drive to the restaurants of Souillac. Convenient for vistits to Rocamadour and Lascaux river. The owners even provided plates & cutlery for pic-nics in the garden!
quiet,tranquil and the pool and garden area was exceptional. breakfast was delightful and loved the variety of fresh assortments on offer every day. free tea and coffee was a real help, the honesty bar was a lifesaver on the hottest of days.
martin and saskia were the perfect hosts and lots of helpful advice about areas to visit during our stay.
Stunning beautiful chapel.
Beautiful old building with a lot of atmosphere and a marvellous garden. Saskia and Martin are such nice hosts and always willing to help. The breakfast is very good and Saskia is often baking fresh cakes. It’s wonderful!
The surrounding is very quiet and you need a car to go to Souillac.
Cabane-hobbit de Samsaget
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Cabane-hobbit de Samsaget offers accommodations in Eyvignes-et-Eybènes, just 8 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hot tub and shower, with bathrobes provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 18 miles from Cabane-hobbit de Samsaget, and Rocamadour is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 16 miles from Cabane-hobbit de Samsaget.
No reviews yet.
Coeur de Souillac
Coeur de Souillac is located in Souillac, 13 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda and 18 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde.All rooms come with a private bathroom.Rocamadour is 10 miles from Coeur de Souillac, and Cahors is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 17 miles from Coeur de Souillac.
Nice room up in the attic. Don was really friendly and helpful, didn’t mind waiting up for us to arrive later than planned. Breakfast was good and Don was accommodating in arranging it for a time that suited us.
Thanks for everything Don!!
- Great central location, good price, lovely rooms and atmosphere, and Don the owner was lovely and helpful! He even offered to drop us back to the train station as we were leaving at 7am. Would definitely stay there again. Thank you, Don!
- Cosy, genuine, personal and unpretentious and an excellent breakfast thrown in.
- Warm welcome % very welcome air conditioning in lovely room
- The host was very welcoming and very helpful. The breakfast was first class would definitely stay again if in area.
- Nice room up in the attic. Don was really friendly and helpful, didn’t mind waiting up for us to arrive later than planned. Breakfast was good and Don was accommodating in arranging it for a time that suited us.
Moulin de La Garrigue
Moulin de La Garrigue is located in Salignac Eyvigues, just 10 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 16 miles from Moulin de La Garrigue, and Rocamadour is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 15 miles from Moulin de La Garrigue.
- The warm welcome when we arrived and the quiet location were perfect after a long journey. The room also had a small table and chair which was great. In the morning we were given an amazing French breakfast with 4 types of self made jams which were delicious.
Interesting, two-level room arrangement.
Children will love the privacy of the upper compartment.
- Nicely located in an old flour mill. Couple very kind running it. Delicious breakfast with homemade jams in all sorts of tastes.
Brillant welcome very friendly.
Breafast were nice with different homemade jams
- Very friendly owners, and they made us very welcome into their home, the house was just amazing.
Set just 3.1 miles from the popular market town of Souillac and its rail station, Le Manoir offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool with a beach, free Wi-Fi and a large garden with barbecue facilities.The studio has a bathroom with bath or shower, fully equipped kitchen, seating area and terrace. The rooms overlook the court and the hill and have a shower room.The dining room features a library with brochures on the region.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served, including hot drinks, fruit juices, pastries, cheese and ham. Evening meals are also available upon booking, as well as a shared refrigerator. If you wish to have a picnic in the garden, cutlery can be provided.Set in the quiet hamlet of La Forge, surrounded by pasture and woodland, Le Manoir is just 3.1 miles from the Dordogne and 9.3 miles from Brive Airport. Le Manoir is 2.5 miles from the A20 motorway exit and there is free parking at the property.
Friendly & welcoming hosts.
Excellent evening meal.
Always a “special” extra at breakfast
- Lovely location, beautiful house, great hosts. Most comfortable bed I have slept in for years!!!
- The location, the atmosphere, the hosts, the newly renovated room
- What a fabulous time we had at Le Manoir. The owners Jan and Marion are absolutely delightful and made us feel so welcome it was more like staying with very good friends. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing! Homemade yogurt and strawberry coulis with fresh bread, croissants, cheese and ham. A great start to the day. Thank you Jan and Marion we hope to return to Le Manoir again and would recommend you to our friends.
- Really friendly and lovely owners couldn’t do enough for us our hire car broke and they drove us into town even offering us their car 10 out of 10′
- Friendly & welcoming hosts.
Aux fontaines d’Eyvigues
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Aux fontaines d’Eyvigues is located in Eyvignes-et-Eybènes in the region of Aquitaine, just 8 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 18 miles from Aux fontaines d’Eyvigues, and Rocamadour is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 16 miles from Aux fontaines d’Eyvigues.
Private Entrance, big room with 2 beds. Good heating in the bathroom.
I highly recommand this place. The standard is higher than I expected.
– Thomas and his family are lovely and helpful,
– there is a chimney,
– the bathtube is amazing,
– there is plenty of room,
– The breakfast if complete with local products, REAL croissant, REAL pain au chocolate, etc…
– It is in the countryside. So there is no noise at all! Thanks to that, I had an excellent sleep.
I didn’t know it before I book my room, but they have a Hoobit Room and a SPA in the same site!
I think it worth checking (Samsaget Hobbit House)
- Lovely place for an overnights stay. Relaxed. Friendly. Helpful hosts. Different from a standard hotel. Perfect
- Tres belle chambre Tout était très bien et les propriétaires très sympas
Chambre très agréable est très bien décorée (cheminée, baignoire sur pieds…).
Très bon petit déjeuner
- Private Entrance, big room with 2 beds. Good heating in the bathroom.
Lo Petit Cretsou
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Lo Petit Cretsou is located in Simeyrols. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 6 miles from Lo Petit Cretsou, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 19 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Pieceful and quite area, a lot of space and privacy around the small house where we slept, the animals on the property, very delicious breakfast, very nice owner who gave us a lot of information and also made reservations for us for restaurants.
- Acceuil parfait,tres bel emplacement ,a recommander sans hesiter
Innemende gastvrijheid van de gastvrouw, Chantal maar ook het uitstekende ontbijt dat ze elke ochtend voor ons klaarmaakte. De rustgevende omgeving maar toch is alle comfort aanwezig.
Uitstekende zwembad tijdens de hete juni 2017 dagen.
Un accueil humain et chaleureux dans un décor somptueux. Une chambre d’hôte fonctionnelle,décorée avec goût. Le domaine est calme et authentique.
Nos hôtes ont été à l’écoute et très accueillants.
- Avons passé une nuit dans un véritable hâvre de paix. Les lieux sont de toute beauté, la chambre d’hôte est un véritable cocon, Chantal la propriétaire est géniale et très accueillante. Nous avons hâte de revenir pour y passer plusieurs jours. Le petit-déjeuner est copieux. Que du bonheur !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peyrillac-et-millac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peyrillac-et-Millac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peyrillac-et-Millac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrillac-et-Millac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!