10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peyrière Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Peyrière Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrière Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peyrière Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peyrière Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrière Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peyrière Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peyrière Aquitaine:
Chambres d’Hôtes La Maison Bleue
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’Hôtes La Maison Bleue offers pet-friendly accommodations in Peyrière, just 29 miles from Agen. Free private parking is available on site.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Bergerac is 22 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Marmande is 9 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Herve was a great host. The breakfast was quite lovely.
- Lovely house run by an extremely friendly couple. Despite our limited grasp of French we managed to communicate and understand each other. Bathroom some distance from the bedroom and watch your head if you are tall! Comfortable room and good breakfast. Very rural location which might not be to everyone’s taste but suited us.
- la literie très bien, le propriétaire pour sa gentillesse
Accueil sympathique, chambre confortable et petit déjeuner complet.
Restaurants nombreux à Eymet, 15km
- L’hôte était très sympathique et c’est le plus important quand vous vous rendez dans ce type d’établissement. Très bon court séjour.
Chambre d’Hôtes La Demeure d’Architecte
Chambre d’Hôtes La Demeure d’Architecte is located in Miramont-de-Guyenne, just 31 miles from Agen. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bergerac is 18 miles from La Demeure d’Architecte, and Marmande is 12 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 17 miles away.
- The room was very comfortable and well stocked. Monsieur et Madame very kind and friendly. The purple room had a beautiful view over the well tended peaceful gardens.
- l’accueil est parfait, le petit déjeuner superbe, mieux que les hôtels que j’ai connu, la propriétaire pas avare de renseignements.
Un accueil hyper chaleureux, une maison magnifique avec une superbe chambre. Un excellent petit déjeuner et la propriétaire qui nous a accueilli est charmante.
Une chambre d’hôtes que je recommande.
- Les propriétaires sont des gens charmants, accueillants et soucieux du confort et bien être de leur clients. Chambre d’hôte indépendante, coin jardin agréable avec mobilier, piscine, et délicieux petit déjeuner. Excellente adresse que je recommande vivement !
- Petite maison independante pour la famille,très apreciable.Calme.
Moulin De La Philippe
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Moulin De La Philippe offers pet-friendly accommodations in Miramont-de-Guyenne, just 31 miles from Agen. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.Bergerac is 18 miles from Moulin De La Philippe, and Marmande is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- La bâtisse est magnifique, le jardin somptueux, le propriétaire adorable.
Nous avons réservé une chambre dans le moulin mais ils nous ont proposé à notre arrivée le gîte pigeonnier étant donné que nous étions pour 3 nuitées.
- Le champetre , charme et hospitalite des hotes.charmand,pour qui aime la paisible nature.
- Propriétaire très acceuillant un vrai désir de bien faire
- Le lieu est vraiment pittoresque et la maison pleine de charme. Le gîte est moins coquet mais très fonctionnel. Le jardin est très agréable et au calme.
The Retreat @ Le Grand Bois
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, The Retreat @ Le Grand Bois offers accommodations in Miramont-de-Guyenne, just 30 miles from Agen. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Bergerac is 19 miles from The Retreat @ Le Gd Bois, and Marmande is 11 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Superb accommodation and very friendly owners. We highly recommend this B and B.
- The croissants were wonderfully crisp and flaky outside, soft and buttery inside. The bed was extremely comfortable. The room was generously spacious and had many amenities. The owner was welcoming and very helpful. The place was calm and peaceful. Highly recommended. Good value, as an excellent breakfast was included in the reasonable price.
- Lovely helpful hosts, lovely property, everything clean, great breakfast. Absolutely no complaints.
- Nothing was too much trouble for our English hosts. The lovely property has all facilities and the room was spacious and comfortable, and very clean. Beautiful garden. The recommended restaurant in the next village was excellent and very good value. Excellent breakfast.
- Lovely house in a very pretty setting. Nigel and Tina are very knowledgeable about their local area and can recommend restaurants and places to visit. We only stayed one night, but could happily have stayed longer.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Chez Madeleine offers accommodations in Saint-Colomb-de-Lauzun.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Agen is 29 miles from Chez Madeleine, and Bergerac is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 15 miles from Chez Madeleine.
- Excellent breakfast and very accommodating host. Plus a very cute dog!! Very large rooms.
Madeleine is very welcoming and attentive to the needs of her guests.
Spacious and comfortable room, good shower room. Wifi works.
There is a kitchen for guests’ use – a big plus for a longer stay, or for guests with small children.
- Madeline is a lovely Scottish lady with a friendly dog. Here to make the most of your stay.
- We were made very welcome and the use of the kitchen was really good. Madeline was very pleasant and helpful.
- Large bathroom with step-in shower was great. Spacious bedroom with coffee machine. Breakfast was fresh bread, fresh croissants, yogurts, cereal, orange juice and tea or coffee – very nice. There was also a kitchen where guests can make drinks for themselves.
La Vieille Ecole
La Vieille Ecole offers accommodations in Bourgougnague. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Agen is 30 miles from La Vieille Ecole, and Bergerac is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 15 miles from La Vieille Ecole.
- The owners of the hotel are nice people that make you feel very comfortable. Tiny hotel (an old female school) with a pool and a big grass area to have a rest. Very recommendable if you’re in the area!
Hôte attentive. Lit confortable.
Super petit déjeuner
La bâtisse est pleine de charme et la déco totalement modernisée à l’intérieur.
La liberté d’aller et venir à notre bon gré dans toute la propriété.
La générosité et la disponibilité des propriétaires.
Mooi karakteristiek gebouw.
Gratis parkeren op het terrein.
- A 2 pas d’Eymet, chambres d’hôtes charmantes et rénovées ! Des hôtes hollandais très sympathiques et artistes !
Chambres d’Hôtes du Clos Semper Felix
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Chambres d’Hôtes du Clos Semper Felix is located in Sainte-Bazeille in the region of Aquitaine, just 27 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Bergerac is 28 miles from dHôtes Clos emper Felix, and Libourne is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Quiet location some 10 minutes from Marmande. Relatively easy to find if you have sat nav.
Bed large and quite comfortable. Owner friendly and helpful and told us that there was a kitchen available to guests who we were told could prepare their own meals if they wished. Lounge for guests downstairs with TV. Parking at rear of premises which seemed safe, although not under cover.
Own front door, good simple breakfast. Good to be able to use kitchen in the evenings to prepare a meal, and well equipped too.
The room was comfortable, and the bathroom modern with lovely shower and plenty of hot water. Nice private patio too.
Able to park close to room.
- Great flexible accommodation, excellent all round!
We arrived by bicycle. We were given a secure indoor place to leave our bikes.
We were permitted to use the nice guest kitchen to store and cook our dinner.
My daughter and I had bedding separate adjoining rooms.
Very cozy, interesting setting. Owner was very friendly and gracious. The breakfast was nice.
- The owners are simply wonderful. We love staying here!
- Quiet location some 10 minutes from Marmande. Relatively easy to find if you have sat nav.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chez Launey offers accommodations in Monségur, just 23 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bergerac is 21 miles from Chez Launey, and Libourne is 27 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Comfy bed, super clean place. Amazing breakfast. Ian was the perfect host.
- Excellent accommodation and very helpful owner who could not do enough for us. Excellent pool. Quiet location but handy for touring.
- Amazing place, Mr. Smith is an incredible host! We have no remarks. We recommend with joy and we will come back with pleasure! Thanks for everything, Mister Smith!
- the proprietor supplied an excellent breakfast and was always on hand to help and provide local knowledgelost
- Massive bed, very comfortable. Amazing breakfast, so fresh. Croissants so flaky. Lovely fresh fruit salad and yoghurt. Also, a lovely plate of booked, egg, ham and tomato and cheeses and radish. Liam is very welcoming and created a lovely peaceful home
Château De Pile – B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Château De Pile – B&B offers accommodations in Eymet, just 14 miles from Bergerac. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.Marmande is 16 miles from Château De Pile – B&B, and Saint-Sauveur is 17 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 12 miles away.
Great central location to Eymet. Excellent breakfast even had freshly baked crepes!
Room adequate for our stay as only there 1 night, as it was out of season we were the only guests so extremely quiet! Beautiful chateaux, can imagine it it summer months , wonderful grounds lake etc.
- Felt very welcome and was impressed with the hospitality of the owner.
The bed was very comfortable
The lady looking after us was wonderful
The property was only 3 min walk from the main town which has lots of places to eat.
Very nice area
Lola was really accommodating. Had a little welcome Happy Hour on our 2nd night to meet a couple of the guests. It was really ncie.
Loved the fact that there was a pool table, we played a game or two every evening.
Breakfasts were really great as well.
Really short walk into the village, maybe three minutes so the location was fantastic.
- Stunning property. Rare chance to stay in a genuine French Chateau. Restored beautifully.
- Great central location to Eymet. Excellent breakfast even had freshly baked crepes!
Chateau Mathias is located in Virazeil, just 29 miles from Agen. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bergerac is 27 miles from Chateau Mathias, and Marmande is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 26 miles from Chateau Mathias.
- Great hosts. Very helpful and considerate. Beautiful residence.
Amazing property. Beautifully renovated to high standards, amazing garden, beautiful breakfast,
Robert and Thomas are fantastic hosts!! Wonderful experience!!
- Outstanding little chateau. Beautiful decor and new. The cleanest place I ever stayed at. Welcoming host and best breakfast ever !
- Fabulous! Clean! Beautiful view! Perfect bedding and towels. The pool! The breakfast…
Chateau Mathias is a beautiful B&B run by an extraordinary couple. The house and the grounds are beautifully kept with gardens, a marvellous pool, breathtaking views and friendly birds everywhere (including peacocks). The house is decorated with great detail and our room was amazingly big and comfortable. I wish we had stayed longer.
The breakfast was out of this world – everything was homemade and delicious. Robert and Thomas were very attentive and friendly. Highly recommended!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peyrière Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peyrière Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peyrière Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrière Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!