10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peyriac-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peyriac-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peyriac-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peyriac-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peyriac-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peyriac-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peyriac-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peyriac-minervois Languedoc-roussillon:
Le Chai de Marguerite
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Le Chai de Marguerite is located in Peyriac-Minervois. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Carcassone is 12 miles from Le Chai de Marguerite, and Narbonne is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Everything was absolutely wonderful. Thank you Pascal and Philippe.
- The rooms were beautifully and stylishly furnished, with a large comfortable bed. Excellent modern bathroom facilities en-suite. Superb breakfasts in the beautiful garden. Wonderful hosts who were attentive, helpful and very sociable
We had a great time, with our wonderful hosts, Philippe and Pascal. Thank you very much!
Sleeping in the 18th/ 19th century bedrooms mades us feel like French Royalty. And these feelings where confirmed the following morning when we were served a superdeluxe Breakfast in their gorgeous garden: definitely our best breakfast in the south of France!
Until next time!
Shirley and Kees-Willem
The property is located in a very nice village, with loads of other pretty villages around it.
The house is beautifully decorated, with antique furniture (which is all for sale), and modern bathrooms.
There is a lovely garden as well, with pool.
On top of all this, you are welcomed and looked after by 2 incredible hosts who make you feel completely at home! They suggested great restaurants (and even booked for us), they are funny, nice and friendly. We will definitely return here!
Very clean and nice pool
Lovely animals for the children
Very nice breakfast in the beatiful garden.
Le Relais D’affiac
Located in Peyriac-Minervois in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 14 miles from Carcassone, Le Relais D’affiac features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Narbonne is 22 miles from Le Relais D’affiac, and Castres is 27 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 16 miles away.
- This was a delightful stay n a beautiful house with lovely furnishings. Our room was spacious. The attention to detail was great. Breakfasts were leisurely with tempting patisseries and fruit. Extremely friendly. Highly recommend.
- Lovely hosts and exceptional quality of everything.
The overall tranquility and friendliness.
The meal that we had on our last night was very good.
- All the little touches were there: home made cakes, option for evening meal, provision of pool towels, chocolates in the room, candles and matches in the room, perfumed laundry and insense smell around the property etc. The hosts always checked we were happy and well looked after; genuinely nice people. I would come here again and again. It has a very relaxing feel – beautiful surroundings in the middle of nowhere (even though it’s only a short journey from the local airport). Our room and bathroom were very well proportioned. The pool area was lovely too. The whole property is beautifully decorated in a traditional French style.
- Genial hosts. Perfect accommodation. Ďelicious home made jams. Excellent dinners all served on bone China. Better than a five star hotel. Cannot wait to return.
Maison de Margot
Located in Peyriac-Minervois, 12 miles from Carcassone, Maison de Margot features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.Narbonne is 23 miles from Maison de Margot, and Castres is 27 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Loved the communal eating in the evening with other guests. Tasting local foods.
- Great place, nice decor, breakfast with regional products
- It was quiet and private with a host that made you feel welcome.
- The property is lovely and our room had a great view of the mountains. Nicolas makes you feel very welcome and whilst his command of English is as limited as our French this only added to the charm of the place. Breakfast was also lovely with all you could want to kick start your day. Will certainly recommend to friends for future visits.
Nice place to stay, very comfortable and well looked after.
Nice sitting room to relax in and microwave if required. Host very pleasant and knowledgeable about the area.
Chambres d’hôtes Sous L’Olivier
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Chambres d’hôtes Sous L’Olivier offers accommodations in Trausse. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Carcassone is 13 miles from hôtes ous L Olivier, and Narbonne is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- We especially liked our hosts. They were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed conversation with them at breakfast, and one evening over a glass of wine.
- I loved my stay here. The hosts were welcoming and helpful. The rooms are modern with a vintage touch. Great bathrooms and great extra tv room available to guests. I will return some day!
- The hosts were very helpful in providing tips on eating establishments in the area. They were also helpful to suggest areas to visit and provided directions and brochures. The property had a nice comfortable private outdoor seating area and swimming pool, which made it cozy and comfortable to sit and relax.
A typical French house in a small village around 35 minutes by car from the city of Carcassone.
George and Debbie were wonderful hosts, sharing a glass of wine or two each evening. They loved to chat with those staying without intruding. We loved their company.
Having been away for three weeks, Debbie was good enough to do a pile of laundry for us for a very small charge, which was much appreciated.
Our room was large and interestingly angled as many a French house is. There was a large lounge for us to use complete with a small fridge, and where you could eat a snack if you wished.
The house had a delightful pool but the weather was not good enough for it to be used.
We were told there was a good restaurant in the village but we did not eat there.
We spent three nights here allowing us to visit the city of Carcassone one day and hiring electric bikes to cycle along the Canal du Midi the next. Debbie was good enough to organise this for us.
- Excellent, small, rural hotel with a great pool, friendly personal service and nice breakfast. Beautiful bedrooms and a guest lounge too! Great location to break a journey across the South coast of France.
La Vieille Forge
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, La Vieille Forge is located in Rieux-Minervois.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Carcassone is 13 miles from La Vieille Forge, and Narbonne is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- This hotel was an amazing choice for our holiday. Everything was perfect, a very big and tidy room, nicely decorated to make you feel like at home. In the morning the owner made breakfast for us with fresh coffee, tea and orange juice, bread and French pastry served with home made jams. I wish we had stayed more days and I would definitely return to this hotel.
- Very warm welcome, friendly host, comfortable room, nice breakfast, homely stay, good location in the Minervois.
- Exceptional welcome and beautiful breakfast with home-made jams. Michel could not do enough to make our stay enjoyable
- Accueil chaleureux, petit déjeuner fabuleux, de bon conseil et jacuzzi !
- La atención del propietario y la decoración de la casa en general.
Les Chambres des Dames
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Les Chambres des Dames is located in Rieux-Minervois in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 13 miles from Carcassone. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Narbonne is 22 miles from Les Chambres des Dames, and Castres is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 15 miles from Les Chambres des Dames.
- The house is delightful, beautiful interior decorating, great breakfast
- A substantial village home that has been in the hands of one family since construction in the 19th century (I’m guessing) until it was lovingly restored by the current owners. We really enjoyed seeing what’s behind the stark facade of a maison de maitre. Breakfast was good especially the delicious homemade yogurt and jams. The owner couldn’t have been more helpful.
Lovely place and lots of yummy home made jam for breakfast.
I would stay again if I was in the area again.
- We had a lovely room with a balcony. It was not difficult to find the house and there was parking in front. Breakfast was good with a choice of homemade jams. Friendly and attentive hosts.
- The house-hotel was very charming. We stayed only for one night but it was a great experience. I loved the idea of having a reading room where you can have some peace. The terrasse inspires peace and serenity. The breakfast was healthy and rich. The owner was helpful and very nice.
Located in Laure-Minervois, 9 miles from Carcassone, La Cigaline features free WiFi access and free private parking.Narbonne is 25 miles from La Cigaline, and Castres is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Really cosy place. We were made to feel really welcome and offered a lovely breakfast.
- Wonderful welcome from Sylvie, The house is very spacious and comfortable, it’s been renovated very well and keeps the character of an period village house with discreet mod cons. Lovely comfy bed, huge bathroom and a great breakfast!
- Mammoth bathroom!! Comfortable room. Breakfast was excellent. The hostess only spoke French but the history could speak English. We got there late and had to leave early next day so didn’t see too much of the area.
- Great hosts both of them were extremely warm and friendly,nothing was a problem for them. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was very large,great facilities. Breakfast had a good choice and you picked the time.
- Me encanto la amabilidad desde el primer momento de la casera, su atención, su implicación para buscarnos donde cenar, que visitar etc,,,
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, L’Ancienne Boulangerie is located in Caunes-Minervois.You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Carcassone is 12 miles from L’Ancienne Boulangerie, and Narbonne is 26 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 14 miles away.
- Delightful restored old house in a narrow street in the middle of town, run by an English couple. Extremely friendly. Welcome drink in the little upstairs terrace. Tastefully decorated, with lots of little details throughout- nice smells in the spacious bedroom! Complimentary coffee, tea and bottled water in rooms. Amazing breakfast, served personally by the owner in a nicely decorated and lit room to the sound of classy music.
One of the best hotels or B&Bs I have stayed in in six decades of business and pleasure in five continents. They apparently have 20 years experience and it shows – spotless (their table cloths would make D** look shabby), and everything in good taste.
Ask them to book a table in the restaurant opposite – another experience to enjoy! No language problem and very very helpful.
Very quaint area – some buildings going back to the 14th Century and the town is well worth going to see
Look at other sites and you will find similar reviews. Thoroughly recommended.
- The hosts were AMAZING…..we were delayed & didn’t arrive until VERY late and yet they greeted us with HUGE smiles & assured us everything was fine….
- The stand out feature was the warmth of the welcome and the friendliness of Sara and Mark.
- Sara is a great host, and i can’t recommend L’Ancienne Boulangerie highly enough.
Chambres d’hôtes La Pierrerie
Located in the centre of Laure-Minervois village, La Pierrerie offers a terrace, a garden, an outdoor pool and a free WiFi access. The property is a 25-minute drive to the medieval city of Carcassonne.The rooms feature a garden view, a wardrobe and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. The breakfast is included and can be served on the terrace, according to the weather.Guests can visit vineyards and experience wine tasting in the surroundings. Local produce is also available to purchase on site.The Canal du Midi is a 15-minute drive from the property. Narbonne city and train station are a 50-minute drive away.
- We booked a single night at the last minute after making a change to our planned tour route. The room was large and comfortable with a great shower. We sat in the lovely gardens and disposed of another bottle of local ‘van rouge’ we had bought with us whilst the lady of the house provided some light nibbles. In the morning they drove me to the nearest town to a cash machine as due to the last minute booking I had not noticed that they did not take credit cards. Very nice people, and a pleasant stop over
- El trato de los dueños fue excepcional. Son muy amables y atentos, muy cercanos. El desayuno muy bueno y completo, todo handmade. La habitación grande y bien equipada. El entorno es rural y muy tranquilo.
- Très sympathique. Cadre naturel très agréable.Jolie maison .Petit déjeuner copieux.
La casa un maravilla, los desayunos muy buenos.
- Le calme du lieu, reposant, des hotes charmants et de bons conseils, prêts à rendre service, un petit déjeuner délicieux chaque matin au bord de la piscine, une décoration de bon goût. Excellent rapport qualité prix.
Bed & Breakfast Demeure du Pareur
Bed & Breakfast Demeure du Pareur offers accommodations in Villeneuve-Minervois. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Carcassone is 9 miles from B & B Demeure du Pareur, and Narbonne is 29 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast….very comfortable and spacious room..great location in a quiet village.
- Very well maintained accommodation with local flavor. The owners were at the door to welcome us and could not have been more helpful.
- Beautiful Hotel, lovingly restored by thoughtful and accommodating owners….
- Great rooms and many ancillary common facilites such as a games room were special. They have their own restaurant that was closed and we hated top miss it.
Marie and Serge lovely people
Warm welcome and helpful
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peyriac-minervois Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peyriac-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peyriac-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peyriac-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!