10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peyriac-de-Mer Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peyriac-de-Mer Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peyriac-de-Mer Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peyriac-de-Mer Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peyriac-de-Mer Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peyriac-de-Mer Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peyriac-de-Mer Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peyriac-de-mer Languedoc-roussillon:
chambres d’hôtes du moulin
Chambres d’hôtes du moulin is located in Peyriac-de-Mer, 27 miles from Perpignan and 7 miles from Narbonne. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Béziers is 22 miles from chambres d’hôtes du moulin, and Agde is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 24 miles from chambres d’hôtes du moulin.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, H2O is located in Peyriac-de-Mer, just 27 miles from Perpignan.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cap d’Agde is 31 miles from H2O, and Narbonne is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 24 miles from H2O.
- The owners did show understanding when our flight was delayed. They welcomed us very warmly and prepared a very nice breakfast. The house is very well renovated in the center of the village. The sound of the birds in the morning was astounding. The balcony was definitely a plus.
- Really good breakfast, very friendly owners and a nice place in an interesting small village!
- The owners where extremely helpful and friendly and made a great breakfast! If you are going to visit this great little village, stay here!
- My partner and I only discovered this little village by chance as we were travelling through on our way home. The village itself is small and cosy and the same goes for this fantastic BnB! We felt very comfortable as the hosts are friendly and very welcoming. Our room was spacious and cosy and offered everything we needed. The breakfast was varied and prepared with care and we enjoyed it on the snug patio in front of the house. We loved it and we will definitely stay here again if we are in the area.
- Lovely hosts – really charming and hospitable. Seriously pretty hotel in a very quaint village.
Le Flamant Rouge Guesthouse
Le Flamant Rouge Guesthouse is located in Peyriac-de-Mer, 27 miles from Perpignan and 31 miles from Cap d’Agde.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Narbonne is 7 miles from Le Flamant Rouge Guesthouse, and Béziers is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 24 miles from Le Flamant Rouge Guesthouse.
- The owners are super friendly and polite, the other persons I met in the villa were cool too. I liked the location of the property. The only thing which was not clear to me before traveling is that the toilet and shower are shared. Although they were very clean, but i’m not used to that. The breakfast was very good, rook is very clean and loved the decoration.
- The house is beautiful and Johanna, the owner is a perfect hostess. I read about Le Flamant Rouge 4 years ago and have been dreaming about it since then. And the dream was true.
The place and the location is very good
The breakfast was excellent
The cook was shared and you can use it as you want
Le charme et l’accueil
Le petit déjeuner délicieux et copieux
La situation dans le village
Cama muy cómoda
Personal muy amable
La Pinède D’Estarac
Located in Bages, 29 miles from Perpignan, La Pinède D’Estarac features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or pool. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Cap d’Agde is 30 miles from La Pinède D’Estarac, and Narbonne is 5 miles away. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 25 miles from the property.
Florence was lovely. She couldn’t do enough for us and made us very welcome.
Breakfast was excellent and our room was large with a sea view balcony.
- Florence and her family are lovely, very friendly and hospitable. Made us feel very welcomed. The rooms were styled & decorated nicely. A lovely comfy place to make travelling peaceful. Thank you🌸
- The facility is terrific, the hostess exceptional, and the breakfast tremendous…a fabulous value for the money!
- Very large room with excellent bathroom facilities. Secure and safe car parking on site. Excellent breakfast provided by Florence and her husband with lots of freshly made coffee available. Good outdoor seating area.
- Pleasant stay with a beautiful view to the Mediterranean. Very nice hosts and good facilities in the beautiful decorated room as coffee maker, drinks and refrigerator to be used. Very good breakfast and nice outdoor surroundings on the property incl. a pool. A very nice experience.
- Florence was lovely. She couldn’t do enough for us and made us very welcome.
Relais De Tamaroque
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Relais De Tamaroque offers accommodations in Portel-des-Corbières. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Perpignan is 24 miles from Relais De Tamaroque, and Narbonne is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- We had an amazing stay at Relais de Tamaroque and counted it as a privilege to enjoy a house with such rich history preserved in a spirit of generous hospitality by hosts Brigitte and Jean-Luc! Current pictures of the property really don’t do it justice… it’s so much than you’re led to expect. The view from our room, overseeing the crystal clear water of the river was superb. Breakfast is out of this world with a huge selection of homemade jams, great baguettes, cheese and ham, and orange juice – to name just a few of the items. Jean-Luc was kind enough to recommend some places to see, which were all wonderful. Don’t miss the nearby Fontfroide Abbey or the famous Cathar castles. And clearly don’t forget this is wine country – enjoy the deep, luscious, fruity reads of Corbierres! Ask Jean-Luc to talk about his vineyard and taste his wine in the property’s cave… Cuvee Anne-Fleur 2013 will not disappoint one bit.
- Very friendly, welcoming, hospitable. Would definitely return.
- We loved the natural beauty of this historic location, the hosts were very friendly and helpful! Breakfast was very lovely. We would stay here again!
- Great hotel, good welcome and vet good facilities. Breakfast fabulous, jams alone with a night stay.
Wonderfull view on the river
Very Friendly owners
La Maison Bleue de Sigean
La Maison Bleue de Sigean is located in Sigean, 23 miles from Perpignan and 11 miles from Narbonne.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.Béziers is 25 miles from La Maison Bleue de Sigean, and Gruissan is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Great location, Great hosts and great breakfast. there is not better choice in this small town.
plus it is 100 metres from the restaurant “Le Potager” which is undoubtedly the best in town.
- I strongly recommend this house, the owners are very friendly and the place is charm.
- A home with a lot of character, run by a friendly, cheerful couple. Very colourful. A good abundant breakfast.
We had lots of space, comfortable beds and a good internet connection.
Our host was nice, helpful and kind.
They were very welcoming to our dog as well
- Very helpful and pleasant hosts – good restaurant nearby
- Great location, Great hosts and great breakfast. there is not better choice in this small town.
L’Oustal Dal Cantou
L’Oustal Dal Cantou is located in Sigean, 23 miles from Perpignan and 11 miles from Narbonne.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Béziers is 25 miles from L’Oustal Dal Cantou, and Gruissan is 8 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 21 miles away.
- The hostal was beautiful and very cosy. We were looking for a place close to the African Reserve and this was the perfect location. Breakfast was tasty and met my expectations. Rooms were cosy and warm, which is great as we were with a small child and it was cold outside. Staff recommended a local restaurant to us which was really nice too.
- lovely old French house, excellent welcome, basic breakfast, Sigean an excellent base for exploring the area. Parking on street only or in nearby squares.
- Friendly welcoming host, great breakfast, clean rooms.
Everything was really clean
Breakfast was amazing
The lady (Veronique) was really friendly and helpful
- Bien situé prix tres raisonnable accueil chaleureux (trop?) Non pour moi c’est parfait sans chichi
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Shqiperia is located in Sigean, just 23 miles from Perpignan. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Narbonne is 11 miles from Shqiperia, and Béziers is 25 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 21 miles away.
- Bed extremely comfy: large with excellent mattress, 2 pillows each and a light but warm duvet. All property immaculately clean. Abundant breakfast with real coffee, large selection of cheese, charcuterie, jams and preserves, fresh bread, croissants and every day different pastries all fresh daily.
- Brilliant welcome by Charles and Eduart, we had a nice chat in the morning over the breakfast that included a homecooked apple pie. Our room was facing the pool, it was a large one with a high ceiling and a double sink in the bathroom.
Both of the owners Charles and Eduart were great, and really nice with my two boys.
In the morning there was this huge selection of preserves that are made by themselves.
Boys enjoyed the pool and even had a lot of things to play with!!
Great place to stay if you visit Sigeon.
- Very friendly and efficient owners.good swimming pool and lovely breakfast.
- Really enjoyed our stay. It was a quiet spacious B & B close to a small town. It was close to coast and countryside. The town had some interesting restaurants – we liked Table D’Alain and Potager.
Chambre d’Hôtes Le Laurier Blanc
Chambre d’Hôtes Le Laurier Blanc is located in Portel-des-Corbières, just 31 miles from Carcassone.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Perpignan is 25 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Le Laurier Blanc, and Narbonne is 10 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and polite host, beautiful all-time classic French country style decoration, nice and real Corbieres village atmosphere, close to all the best places in La Palme and Leucate region
- La amabilidad de los dueños y el lavabo. El desayuno
Superbe chambre d’hôtes on a été bien accueilli les propriétaires sont tres gentils et de bons conseils.
Un petit coin de paradis!
Ps : le petit déjeuner est un délice !
L acceuil très sympathique des propriétaires, un échange intéressant, un copieux et gourmand petit déjeuner, un endroit sympa pour une famille, même un jour de fête du village
Je le conseille vivement
- Accueil chaleureux des propriétaires, petit déjeuner copieux avec viennoiseries excellentes…Merci !
La Maison Gustave
One of our best sellers in Narbonne! La Maison Gustave offers accommodations in Narbonne.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cap d’Agde is 26 miles from La Maison Gustave, and Béziers is 15 miles away. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- A very central location. A large, clean and comfortable room. Staff was welcoming.
- The position is incredible with wonderful views over the cathedral gardens and the Abbey. you literally all out of the door into the centre of Narbonne.
- Very nice breakfast delivered to your room. Large and warm room. Opposite the cathedral. A nice change from the usual hotel rooms.
- Nastasia and the team were very welcoming and extremely helpful, this is a very special accommodation that exceeded all of our expectations !!
- Clever set up with minimal service but very well done. Lovely hospitable owners. Great location and very comfortable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peyriac-de-mer Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peyriac-de-Mer Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peyriac-de-Mer Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peyriac-de-Mer Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!