10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peyreleau Midi-pyrénées:
Ermitage de Peyreleau
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a large terrace facing of the 12th-century village and Gorges of Jonte, this guest house is the former convent of Peyreleau. You can admire the on-site art gallery or swim in the river, a 5-minute walk away.Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer. The rooms have a view of the Causse Noir and Les Gorges de la Jonte and they all include an LCD TV and one has a multi jet shower with a hammam.A continental breakfast is served in the arched dining room or on the terrace with views of the mountains. You can also relax in the living room, and there are restaurants and stores located in the village just a 2-minute walk from the property.On-site, guests can enjoy 4X4 rides or trials with their own car on 40-hectare private grounds.Located at the confluence of the gorges of the Jonte and Tarn, where you can go canoeing, this guesthouse is in a UNESCO World Heritage Site 12.4 miles north-east of Millau. The A75 is 12.4 miles away.
- Very warm welcome and lots of help with maps etc from the owner. Great breakfast and a lovely room.
- Hotel is a nicely converted old convent building in a charming unspoilt village, with great mountain views. Excellent local restaurants
Everything was wonderful in this beautiful building that had once been a small convent. Sadly I was ill so would love to go back and enjoy it all over again feeling brighter.
The hosts, building, garden and breakfasts were fabulous and the friendliest, relaxed cat you could ever wish to meet!
- A unique place to stay with so much character and received a great welcome from the hostess.
Beautiful house in a medieval village with stunning views
Very welcoming host
Fast internet connection
Villa La Muse
Located in Cevennes Natural Regional Park, the Villa la Muse is 350 feet from the River Tarn. The Villa features a heated outdoor swimming pool and garden with views of the Tarn canyon.Each air-conditioned room features mountain views and has an individual, modern design. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a shower and includes a hairdryer. In the summer, the whole house is rented as a holiday home.Both the shared living room and the dining area are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is also an outside seating area with a barbecue. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire villa.Free parking is available on site. Villa la Muse is a 5-minute walk from the village of Le Rozier where guests can find a grocery store, a bakery and restaurants. Guests can observe the famous Roquefort cheese being produced the Caves de Roquefort, a 50-minute drive away.
- The charm of an old place and the modern comfort of today creates a beautiful ambient where we would love to spend more time.
- Clean – location – service – breakfast – big nice room
- Friendly owners, immaculately clean and comfortable. Breakfasts were amazing!
The owners were very friendly and very helpful
The breakfast was exelent
It was a very quet, nice and clean place ?
- Beautiful location. Lovely modern room. Great breakfast
Les Falaises is located in Mostuéjouls, just 9 miles from Millau. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mende is 26 miles from Les Falaises, and Marvejols is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 38 miles from Les Falaises.
Breakfast all home produced with an enormous variety including many dishes traditional to the area.
Exceptioally helpful owners recommending and even booking activities. Bent over backwards to help us with problems we had with our car.
- Brigitte and Patrick were fantastic, natural hosts. They made us feel welcome and almost part of the family. The breakfast on the terrace was wonderful and the views were superb. We stayed in the lovely, very comfortable Panoramic room which had amazing views as well. The medieval hilltop village of Liaucaus is delightful.
- Bridgette and Patryck were perfect hosts and made us feel so welcome with lots of home made food at breakfast and a lovely kitchen /sitting room with free tea and coffee. We had a wonderful stay.
- the owners were lovely, smiley and very helpful – gave us recommendations of where to visit and eat in the area , nice breakfast with home made marmalade and croissants. we had a room with an adjacent bathroom and shower on the second floor of a 17th century renovated house. beautiful views from the garden. great via ferrata on the cliffs adjacent to the village!!!!
- Everything was great: the well-signposted location (with easy parking), the friendly hosts (Patrick and Brigitte were very welcoming and helpful with suggestions), the room (comfy bed, nice clean bathroom), the breakfast (Brigitte’s superb home-made everything!) and the view from the terrace (spectacular cliffs and valleys).
- Breakfast all home produced with an enormous variety including many dishes traditional to the area.
Auberge Les Cardabelles
Offering a shaded terrace, Auberge Les Cardabelles is located 3.1 miles from Rozier. Free Wi-Fi access is available.One bedroom has an en suite bathroom with toilet and one room has its own bathroom and toilet located on the same floor. Some rooms overlook the village and Peyrelade Castle.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served. Regional evening meals are also available upon reservation, at an extra cost.Auberge Les Cardabelles is set 11.2 miles from Millau and its train station. There is free on-site parking.
The location made up for many small faults; as a stop-over, it was ‘adequate’; a longer stay is a different matter.
The ‘auberge’ is very small and clearly a converted house but this adds a bit to its charm.
The owner is a very welcoming, straight-talking and friendly lady, however.
- The room was large but the property is very dated.
A warm welcome and a nice room although a shower cubicle in the room, a bit like a post box, next to the bed.
Breakfast was OK but only just.
Quite a strong smell of dampness entering the property that should be addressed.
Payment required in cash will not suit everybody
- Francesca apologised that it was only a standard double bed, not her fault we are taller than average, but it was nice of her
- Es kam zu keiner Übernachtung da wir zu spät gebucht haben.
- The location made up for many small faults; as a stop-over, it was ‘adequate’; a longer stay is a different matter.
Hermitage Saint Pierre
Located in Nant, 9 miles from Millau, Hermitage Saint Pierre features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Florac is 23 miles from Hermitage Saint Pierre, and Meyrueis is 10 miles from the property. Marcillac Airport is 44 miles away.
Hosts very helpful and friendly.
Quiet location with easy access to place to visit in the area – Millau Bridge and beautiful gorges (Gorge due Tarn).
Comfortable room with small patio.
Very good breakfast.
- Caroline, the kind and caring owner of this magnificent, very beautifully renovated, 11th century retreat, made us every morning a delicious breakfast and she gave us very helpful advice of hiking opportunities in the area. She was lending us a a hiking plan and a book about healing plants growing in the Cevennes, so we could study plants and the environment. Many thanks for all!
- We were made to feel very welcome as if we were at home. also we enjoyed feeding the chickens and guinea fowl. the surrounding area was very tranquil and beautiful
Peaceful, clean, characterful. Wonderful situation, Guilem and Carolyn were lovely hosts
Can bring back own food and wine and eat on terrace. Superb, and the local wine and cheese is great. Nant, a picturesque small town, ten minutes away by car. Kayaking 20 minutes away on the Tarn – K- Noe – brilliant fun.
The negatives are only to help improve on what is already extremely good
- Perfect calm and romatic location. Ideal for hiking and walking in the area. It is a really exceptional building very well renovated and very calm. There is a nice path on the property along the river for short walks and a nice small beach for a bath in the river. The excellent breakfast was served in the kitchen in front of an huge open chimney. The hosts were very friendly and helpful with some ideas of hiking tours and general advice for the surrounding area. The nearest Restaurants are located in the village of Nant. We tested 2 of them, the “petit Nantais” and the “Sanglier”, and both offered very good local food. Very tasty and very good value for money
- Hosts very helpful and friendly.
La Maison Tranquille
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. La Maison Tranquille offers accommodations in Les Vignes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Millau is 15 miles from La Maison Tranquille, and Mende is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable small hotel, good simple food, beautiful location.
- Friendly and accommodating proprietors, lovely location and beautiful views on every side. Well appointed room and en suite. Well prepared and delicious food.
Hosts were warm and inviting.
Meals were beyond excellant.
Beds comfy and room had shutters that worked.
Showers top grade.
- Very welcoming host (wife) great food in the restaurant
Comming to a new place, feeling at home for the first second and beeing embarrased by the kindness of Linda and Jess Humour is a rare experience.
This really is a wonderful and quiet place in a scenery of pure nature.
Enjoy the homemade dinner -we loved em.
sorry Jess for my English, my Dictionary is at home.
Le Clos Des Lavandes
Located in Sévérac-le-Château in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 16 miles from Millau, Le Clos Des Lavandes features a hot tub and sauna. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Mende is 24 miles from Le Clos Des Lavandes, and Rodez is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- All round excellent – the welcome, room, bed, Spa, outlook
- The hosts were very pleasant and they cooked a beautiful stew for dinner. We all ate dinner together with the hosts and other guests of that time which was interesting. The landscape around the area is nice but not much to do there.
We stayed here on the way down to Nice via Millau and we were absolutely delighted by the way we were welcomed into the guesthouse by the owners.
Patricia and Pascal are so friendly, they cook for you in the evening if you let them know your ETA and will sit and chat with you. Although the language barrier could have been a problem, we managed to still laugh on until late in the evening before retiring to our stunning room.
I would recommend this to anyone, what an absolute joy!
- Patrons were friendly. Evening meals were quite tasty.
- Beautifully and tastefully fitted out ancient building with wonderful views of hilltop castle and countryside. Superb hosts with whom we shared a 4 course evening meal, well cooked by Pascal, only using local produce. Great breakfast choice with various home made preserves.
Relais Des Monts
Located in La Malène in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 19 miles from Millau, Relais Des Monts features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Mende is 16 miles from Relais Des Monts, and Marvejols is 16 miles away. Marcillac Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The silence of the countryside, the stars at night, the butterflies and bees…..and of course, the room……..
- I’m sure our room was the best they have but it far exceeded our expectations. The setting is the most beautiful we have ever experienced. Our hostess was exceptionally charming and gracious. Our experience was a 12 on a scale of ten and we are tough graders!
Endroit Magique et très dépaysant. Les Chambres sont immenses.
Ambiance OUT OF AFRICA!
Trés bon Accueil de la propriétaire qui s’est mise en quatre pour que l’on soit bien.
Trés bon petit déjeuner.
Dans un lieu paradisiaque, comme il en existe peu, au cœur de la nature, cet ancien couvent restauré avec beaucoup de goût et très bien entretenu, est l’endroit idéal pour venir s’oxygéner et oublier le stress accumulé toute l’année. On y est accueilli par Claudine Laboureur, d’une extrême gentillesse, aux petits soins pour ses hôtes, faisant tout pour rendre leur séjour agréable.
En résumé, une étape incontournable en Lozère !
- On ne se lasse pas d’admirer la restauration de la bâtisse et le paysage qui l’entoure. Tout est raffinement, dans la décoration comme dans les attentions. Merci à la Maîtresse des lieux qui fait vivre ce petit coin de paradis.
Maison d’Hôtes La Singulière
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison d’Hôtes La Singulière offers accommodations in Sévérac-le-Château.Every room has a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Millau is 15 miles from Maison d’Hôtes La Singulière, and Mende is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Fantastic hotel / bed and breakfast! The property owners were very kind, helpful, and courteous. The food was excellent. The property is located in a perfect old medival village with great views of the old castle (chateau). I hope to plan another trip here in the future to stay at this relaxing location.
- The most romantic place with lovely hospitality and friendly staff!
- Very warm welcome in fascinating property. Excellent home-cooked supper.
- Fantastic farmhouse, lovely welcome and excellent food. Why would you ever stay in a chain hotel when places like this are available. Absolutely lovely
- A comfortable stay on our journey south and a warm welcome from charming hosts. Lovely house uniquely furnished in a nice village.
Maison d’hôtes La Mosaïque
Located in Gatuzières and surrounded by the nature, this eco-friendly property features en suite rooms with a private terrace giving direct access to the garden.All of the rooms at the Maison d’hôtes La Mosaïque have a private entrance, a solar-powered bathroom with shower and a view of the mountains. Some of them also include a seating area.Homemade bread, jams and pastries are served every morning for breakfast.Climbing, canoeing and mountain biking can be done in the surrounding area. Meyrueis is a 10-minute drive away while Mont Aigoual is 12.4 miles away.
- The hostess was extremely kind and helpful with our flat-tire situation. She even offered her car for us to drive out for dinner!Thanks to her beautiful garden and the peaceful surroundings that we enjoyed and so relaxed when we were waiting for the taxi.
- The staff is very friendly. The host talks quite good English. My cycling clothes were washed without extra charge.
- Endroit très agréable, calme, indépendant. Accueil à la fois très professionnel et très convivial, on se sent comme à la maison, installations de très bonne qualité. Un seul regret, 3 jours, c’est bien trop court pour cette superbe région qui mériterait amplement plus de temps pour la découvrir et y randonner
Accueil extrêmement sympathique avec de bons conseils sur la région.
Chambre très agréable et confortable, dans un environnement paisible avec une jolie vue, bien située pour découvrir les Cévennes.
- L accueil , l amabilité des propriétaires, le petit déjeuner copieux , le calme , la propreté des lieux , la magnifique vue sur la le flan de montagne boisée.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peyreleau Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peyreleau Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!