10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peyrat-le-Château Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Peyrat-le-Château Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrat-le-Château Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peyrat-le-Château Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peyrat-le-Château Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrat-le-Château Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peyrat-le-Château Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peyrat-le-château Limousin:
La Maison Du Marchand
La Maison Du Marchand offers accommodations in Peyrat-le-Château.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Limoges is 25 miles from La Maison Du Marchand, and Guéret is 25 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 29 miles away.
- The hotel setting is very pretty, the owners very friendly and welcoming. Our room was immaculate with nice little touches such as little cakes and sweets in the room for you. It’s a short walk into the village centre which is also very nice with the lake in the middle.
- Excellent location, lovely local village, helpful host.
Wonderful BandB/hotel. Owned by British couple, which was a pleasant surprise. A beer to start the stay and a good chat about the area. Rooms are very nice, lots of antiques to look at. I had a single room which was big but bathroom was next door. Bathroom was only for my use tho. Good size and clean. Plenty of outside space, good views.
Main street of village 300m away, supplies, money and restaurants all in the village, wonderful to be able to sit next to the lake with just piece and quiet.
Great place to stay, good place for visiting the National Parks which surround the village
Plethora and variety of fresh fruit at brekky
Lovely outdoor seating/relaxing areas and garden
Lovely walks around the village
Location was good.The owners were very helpful
.We enjoyed the outdoor facilities which allowed us to dine in the day,if required.Having a balcony was an added bonus
Chambres d’Hôtes L’Hirondelle du Lac
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Chambres d’Hôtes L’Hirondelle du Lac is located in Peyrat-le-Château.Certain rooms feature views of the lake or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Limoges is 25 miles from L’Hirondelle du Lac, and Guéret is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 29 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes L’Hirondelle du Lac.
- Everything about L’Hirondelle is excellent. The proprietors are so welcoming, friendly and helpful. The lounge and dinning room are beautifully set out and very comfortable. Our room was warm and comfortable with one of the best views we have ever had.
- Lovely breakfast, peaceful area, very nice hosts. We just stayed for one night, but would definitely recommend this place!
- Lovely comfortable bed, warm friendly hosts superb food. I would urge future guests to take advantage of the three days a week that Christopher cooks an evening meal, you will not eat a better meal locally and the value is amazing. Lovely place would not stay anywhere else in that area.
- Lovely people, nice room with great view, adequate bathroom, great proper french breakfast, fantastic area for hiking
- Extremely welcoming hosts in a beautifully scenic setting. What could be better than eating a continental breakfast in bright sunshine, overlooking an expansive lake, surrounded by breathtaking views.
La Belle Maison
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Belle Maison offers accommodations in Eymoutiers.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden.Limoges is 24 miles from La Belle Maison, and Guéret is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 29 miles from La Belle Maison.
- Andrea is a wonderful lady with a helpful attitude and good local knowledge
- Lovely big room with great views across to the town. Tea making facility in the room.
- the lady that owns the hotel andrea was lovely made us feel very welcome . we will definitely be going back
- We had a great stay at ‘La Belle Maison’ during our bike tour of France. The property was stunning, occupying a fabulous location above the town. The host was also lovely, providing us with a cracking cup of tea on arrival, and even offering to launder our bike gear! Fantastic! The room was spacious, with a cracking shower, and the food recommends from our host enabled a great even of French food and wine! Would recommend this place wholeheartedly – go check it out! Thanks again, James
- Welcoming and friendly. Generous breakfast, lovely local jams from the village. Lovely garden, great views
La Maison à côté de l’Église
La Maison à côté de l’Église offers accommodations in Beaumont-du-Lac.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player are available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Limoges is 28 miles from La Maison à côté de l’Église, and Guéret is 28 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 32 miles away.
- Idéalement situé à 3 kilomètres du lac de Vassivière. Village et maison d’hôtes très agréables et au calme. Accueil charmant par Antonia et par Poppy, l’adorable labrador de la maison. Excellent petit déjeuner.
Maison et Chambre charmantes. Beaucoup de cachet.
Petit déjeuner copieux.
Hôtes très sympathiques et serviables.
- Bon petit déjeuner et accueil sympathique. Maison coquette très bien rénovée, vieille pierre rustique et très jolie.
- Décoration magnifique, maison et accueil chaleureux, une chambre douillette !
- La gentillesse d’Antonia Le confort et la tranquillité de la maison Les petits-déjeuners copieux et délicieux Une adresse formidable Son amour des animaux
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vallon Vert offers accommodations in Faux-la-Montagne, just 28 miles from Guéret. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Ussel is 24 miles from Vallon Vert, and Aubusson is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The owners and evening meal were excellent. Delightful remote location.
- Attentiveness of the hosts. Quality of the food, especially the breakfast.
- Le calme de cette belle maison dans la nature. L’accueil. L’excellent petit déjeuner. Et, magie de l’orée d’un bois au petit matin, un daim qui se baladait dans un pré, juste en face de la pièce où on se régalait du petit déjeuner.
accueil des propriétaires très chaleureux
très calme, en pleine nature
repas servis le soir excellents
- L accueil, la possibilité de table d hotes le soir, un wifi de tres bonne qualité, l amabilité des hotes , un plaisir de parler avec eux
le Petit Papillon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, le Petit Papillon offers accommodations in Eymoutiers, just 22 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Guéret is 30 miles from le Petit Papillon, and Aubusson is 27 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 27 miles away.
Everything was catered for even home made bread for breakfast .
We were made so welcome and Nerys was such a lovely host .
We had an issue with our dog Pepe so Nerys called her vet for us and explained the situation got us booked in and detailed directions to get there , all is well .
We had evening meal which was lovely home cooked food and as I am gluten free this was well catered for at no extra expense a very reasonably priced meal with wine too .
The room was spotlessly clean and had everything we needed and more , Nerys is a very helpful kind host and made our stay exceptional.
We will definitely return .
- It was amazing everything had been thought of and more I would definitely stay again and recommend!
- Nerys was very friendly and accomodating, the location was lovely.
- Hôte très accueillante. Logement en très bon état et propre.
- La atencion por parte de Halsey fue maravillosa. Nos preparo una cena buenisima y nos hizo sentir como en casa.
- Everything was catered for even home made bread for breakfast .
Bon Chez Nous
Bon Chez Nous offers accommodations in Saint-Amand-Jartoudeix. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.Limoges is 19 miles from Bon Chez Nous, and Guéret is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 23 miles from Bon Chez Nous.
- Friendly hosts.. fab food.. comfortable bed and hot showers..
- Theo and Von are amazing hosts. The food was wonderful and we met some great people. Our night consisted of Irish, English, Scottish, Dutch and German. Great company in a great setting.
- Our hosts were very welcoming and friendly . The table d’hote evening meal was fantastic
- The Dutch hosts were very kind to reach out before our arrival to enquire if we would like an evening meal, which was very well cooked. On-site bar. Extremely comfy beds! We were only guest at the property so it was really quiet (travel outside tourist season). Good breakfast.
- Beautiful country home, surrounded by fields and countryside, friendy, english speaking staff, who offered me a cool beer on arrival, clean,large comfortable rooms, fast wifi, good breakfast offered and overall great value.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Chouette
Chambres d’Hôtes La Chouette is located in Sainte-Anne-Saint-Priest, just 21 miles from Limoges. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 26 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Chouette.
- Lovely breakfast and beautiful views. The best scrambled eggs ever!
- We really enjoyed our stay here! Anne was such a great hostess who made the entire family feel really welcome!!! There was plenty of room in the garden for the children to roam about. Breakfast and dinner were good and based on local products. The bed was one of the most comfortable I slept in during a three week stay in France. A big plus was also that we had access to a kitchenette and refrigerator during our stay. The area was really beautiful.
- Very friendly hosts. Homemade food and cooking was superb. We felt very welcome from Ann and Phillipe. Would highly recommend.
- From the welcome to the meals the location to the facilities everything was perfect for us.
- Good location and value for money. Hosts were lovely and very hospitable. Room was a great size, good parks.
La Croix du Reh
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Châteauneuf-la-Forêt in the region of Limousin, 19 miles from Limoges, La Croix du Reh features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 23 miles from La Croix du Reh.
Croissant extra flackly, breakfast fantastic good and different
Very frindly owners.
Lovely open fire, drinking a good glass of port.
Lovely big garden behind the house.
- Situated in a very peaceful area, close to the national park. Made to feel very much at home, and even though we arrived much later than planned we were offered refreshments and food which was very gratefully received. The swimming pool and garden looked amazing, although we didn’t have time to make full use of them. Delicious breakfast too! Great for families.
You wouldn’t find better hosts than Peter en Galina. They are generous, kind, great entertainers, storytellers and top chefs.
We stayed at their B&B with a toddler and baby of 3 months. They were understanding, funny and resourceful.
Dinner was outstanding and so was breakfast. The garden with trampoline, pool and many acres for football is lush.
Great beds, spatious rooms. We have had a top stay.
- The home cooked meals both nights were excellent and served in a cosy French style room. It was made extra special by the relaxed atmosphere and of course the wine. Our first visit to France and as soon as we saw the pictures of the Chambre d’hote it won us over, this is what I imagined staying in France would be like. It was a lovely trip as a couple but we are already planning to bring the kids next year to enjoy the pool and activities. The room was very comfortable and clean, having tea/coffee in the room was a bonus. Peter and Galya could not do enough for us and were very attentive. Cannot wait to return.
- The house was beautiful.The bedroom was large & the decor was amazing. The food both at breakfast and evening was outstanding. The hosts were very friendly, helpful, and attentive.
- Croissant extra flackly, breakfast fantastic good and different
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Le Palland is located in Moissannes in the region of Limousin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the lake or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for fishing. Limoges is 14 miles from Le Palland, and Guéret is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The hosts were fantastic and managed to provide an amazing supper at very short notice.
- Lovely 4 course dinner & breakfast was good too.
- The room and bathroom were full of character, really comfortable, and we had a great breakfast. Our hosts were really helpful with advice of where to go in the neighbourhood. The setting is absolutely stunning – we loved being welcomed with a beer in front of the lake, and the swimming pool was also great.
- The bed linen, towels, crockery, food, wine and other items provided for us were of a very high standard. Our room was comfortable, spacious and had a lovely view so we could really relax after a long journey. The hosts were charming and we look forward to another visit.
Wonderful atmosphere. Warm evenings meeting new friends. Excellent food with ample wine included in the price. The dinner terrace of this medieval hunting lodge has lovely views over the lake with giant redwoods too. Spacious comfortable rooms with charm and character. Unforgettable evenings.
Anthony and Karen are english but speak good french and gave us amazing help when our car broke down and got taken to a garage. It would have been a nightmare but for their help – above and beyond the call of duty. They are a font of knowledge of where, how and what to do. Helped us get the most of our days in Limousin. Lovely pool too!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peyrat-le-château Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peyrat-le-Château Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peyrat-le-Château Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peyrat-le-Château Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!