10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Petreto-Bicchisano Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Petreto-Bicchisano Corsica is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Petreto-Bicchisano Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Petreto-Bicchisano Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Petreto-Bicchisano Corsica. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Petreto-Bicchisano Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Petreto-Bicchisano Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Petreto-bicchisano Corsica:
Featuring free WiFi, Corsica Monti offers accommodations in Petreto-Bicchisano. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Ajaccio is 16 miles from Corsica Monti, and Porto-Vecchio is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 13 miles from Corsica Monti.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, U Taravu offers accommodations in Petreto-Bicchisano. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ajaccio is 16 miles from U Taravu, and Porto-Vecchio is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Cardellini
Located in Aullène, Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Cardellini is 22.4 miles from Propiano and the coast. It offers free WiFi access, an outdoor seating area and a shared living room with a flat-screen TV and a fireplace.All rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Cardellini feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A shower is provided in the bathroom.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast with local products every morning in the dining room, which offers mountain views. The breakfast room offers panoramic views. Restaurants can be found 650 feet away.This B&B is 11.8 miles from Zonza and 35.4 miles from Porto Vecchio. Free private parking is available on site, and there is a closed garage available to store motorcycles and bicycles.
- Delightful village with spectacular views. Good breakfast and helpful staff and easy parking.
- Very friendly hosts and staff! The house is very nicely built and has all the facilities for the stay!
- Modern house with amazing view, wifi and private parking available
Nice breakfast with home made Corsican cakes. Wonderful view over the mountains.
Non French speakers should know the owner’s English is limited
- Delicious breakfast, good suggestions for restaurants, nice talks, locked garage for motorcycles.
I Casilari is located in Serra-di-Ferro, 15 miles from Ajaccio and 25 miles from Porto-Vecchio. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Bonifacio is 29 miles from I Casilari, and Propriano is 5 miles from the property. Campo dell’Oro Airport is 14 miles away.
A wonderful stay, nice swimming pool and simple but clean and confortable modern room. Very good breakfast with fresh food from the garden.
The hotel also has some good restaurants (le rond point) on a short distance per car and the beach, which is quiet and only with some locals.
but still affordable compared to others.
The host was very nice and welcoming.
A little fridge in the bathroom allowed for cooling foods and drinks.
and the WLAN was quite fast.
Lovely stayover during our holiday in Corsica. Nice and comfortable rooms with all the facilities you need. The swimming pool is a big plus. Parking is available on the property
And what can we add on the compliments over breakfast?! You can smell the cakes and marmelades from the kitchen and wish it was morning! And the fresh figues… mmmm!!
We got the best tip for dinner, which was one the best we had on the Island!
- The owner was very nice and welcomed us warmly upon arrival. He spoke English well so it was no problem for us to talk to him and he showed us around the property and explained everything to us. He also answered all of our questions about what to do in the area and he was always around to help in case you needed anything. The room was on the ground floor and had a really nice patio where we could sit for breakfast/dinner or with some drinks in the evening. The room seemed to be newly renovated, it was very clean and modern. It was not equipped with a kitchen, but there was a fridge in the bathroom that we could use. The pool area and the garden was beautiful and well taken care of and it was in general quiet and never overcrowded. There are plenty of parking spaces behind the house. The next bigger city is about a 25 min drive away, but I would definitely recommend I Casilari, we really enjoyed our stay there!
The breakfast is awesome, the owner is very friendly and gentle. The garden is wonderful with lot of flowers are trees.
Very calm and peaceful location.
- A wonderful stay, nice swimming pool and simple but clean and confortable modern room. Very good breakfast with fresh food from the garden.
Chambre d’hôte Casa Maredda
One of our top picks in Porticcio – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Chambre d’hôte Casa Maredda is located in Porticcio in the region of Corse, just 6 miles from Ajaccio. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared lounge at the property.Porto-Vecchio is 31 miles from Chambre d’hôte Casa Maredda, and Porto Ota is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 4.3 miles from Chambre d’hôte Casa Maredda.
- Incredible venue…the owner served rose wine and hors d’heuvres everyday at 6pm. Breakfast with home made marmalades and croissants, with bacon and eggs as an option. Awesome pool and Jacuzzi open 24/7.
Anthony is a great host. He makes sure guests enjoy their stay. He prepares an excellent breakfast, gives tips for sightseeing and takes good care of the guests.
Our room was lovely and spacious. Swimming pool and wirelpool are as well wonderful.
- Really comfy bed, breakfast was amazing as was the jacuzzi and swimming pool.
- I have travelled a lot (including 4/5 star hotels) and this is the best holiday accomodation I have stayed in. Beautiful place, comfortable bed, great facilities for only 5 rooms / ~10 guests. Also very friendly who lives closeby.
- It was the perfect stay! From the hospitality to the breakfast to the surrounding and room. Antony has created a beautiful Chambre d’hotes.
Auberge U n’Antru Versu
Located in San-Gavino-di-Carbini, 25 miles from Ajaccio, Auberge U n’Antru Versu features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Porto-Vecchio is 11 miles from Auberge U n’Antru Versu, and Bonifacio is 23 miles from the property. Sud Corse Airport is 16 miles away.
- Excellent boutique hotel, stylish rooms and a lot of thought to detail. Perfectly clean rooms. It is a great starting point for Bavella.
- Romantic setting, nicely restored building, quiet location, good food
Great spot in mountain
- Beautiful and interesting location with lots to do in the area; helpful staff, comfortable and large room. Good restaurant
Breakfast outside , the choice of fruit and charcuterie, the room with airco and XXLbed , their own pizzeria , the garage for our motorbikes !
Ideal to discover the Alta Rocca , Bonifacio, Porto Vecchio , Propriano , Col de Bavella ….
Bergerie du Prunelli
Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and an outdoor pool, Bergerie du Prunelli offers accommodations in Cauro, just 10 miles from Ajaccio. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Porto-Vecchio is 29 miles from Bergerie du Prunelli, and Corte is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 7 miles from Bergerie du Prunelli.
- The concept of the Bergeries. The animals which are part of the property, dogs, horse, donkey and goats. The comfort of the room, and the breakfast were outstanding.
- Perfect escape to the Corsican countryside. Laetitia and Dede are both amazing hosts in every way. Breakfast was superb in a quiet and beautiful surroundings. A week of true relaxation and peaceful environment. The village a 5 minute drive away, we recommend both the Napoleon a la carte restaurant, Saperdella (pizzeria) and the local shop.
- It was like home from home very guests maximum ten so you don’t feel overcrowded!!!
- Nice breakfast at communal table in relaxing, large kitchen/breakfast room in main sheepfold; ultra-modern indoor swimming pool; great design/layout of the Bergerie estate; spring water fountain; stunning interior design; super comfy bed; very nice host; spotlessly clean; great high up location but only if you want to get away from everything for peace and quiet.
- Very beautiful little hotel, excellent facilities for a small town refuge, comfortable and inviting room, fabulous breakfast. Laeticia and Didier are extremely welcoming and you feel at ease quite quickly. Lovely and friendly dogs!
Maison d’Hôtes Zella
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Maison d’Hôtes Zella offers accommodations in Bains de Guitera. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Ajaccio is 18 miles from Maison d’Hôtes Zella, and Porto-Vecchio is 24 miles from the property. Campo dell’Oro Airport is 15 miles away.
- Outside it’s old stone building, but inside it’s modern room and bathroom with everything you need. The views are amazing, especially the view from the breakfast terrace. There are no big cities around, but you can have dinner at the hotel’s restaurant. The host has lots of ideas for hiking, just ask.
- Everything!! Very nice hosts! The food cooked by Jean-Marie was just amazing. He used mostly local products. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The view from the house was just breathtaking. It was just a perfect stay. The hosts were very helpful with everything and helped us find good hiking trails. The pigs and goats walking around outside the house just added to the experience.
- Excellent cosy accommodation with extremely nice owners
Jean-Marie is a most welcoming and gracious host who went out of his way to ensure our short stay was a really memorable experience. Both the accommodations and food are of a very high standard.
Our excursion together with Jean-Marie to see the sunset at Bozzi was a real adventure and a highlight of our trip that we will always remember. We wish him well with his future plans for the property and hope to return one day…
- Accueil très sympathique de Jean-marie. Très bon conseils de randonnée.
Dililodge is located in Verghia, 8 miles from Ajaccio and 31 miles from Porto-Vecchio. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Propriano is 12 miles from Dili lodge, and Piana is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 8 miles from the property.
We loved the view, the space in the room as well as in the commun area, the breakfast and many more…
The owner put some extra effort to make sure you will enjoy your stay, like giving sightings, beaches or restaurants recommandations.
- Thierry is a great host! Was a pleasure to stay at this wonderful Villa for 5 nights
- Everything was good, but the quality of the main bed and the air condition (?) was not satisfactory. Very nice personnel, great view and good breakfast.
- Jean Tierry and Toussainte Borelli are excellent hosts. The house is simply fantastic, clean, well organized with all modern facilities and breath taking views. We loved our stay and will stay with them again.
- Accueil formidable, calme absolu, chambre superbe, petit-dej sur terrasse avec vue magnifique… bref, le top!!
- We loved the view, the space in the room as well as in the commun area, the breakfast and many more…
Chambres d’hôtes le Vieux Chêne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’hôtes le Vieux Chêne offers accommodations in Bastelicaccia. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Ajaccio is 5 miles from Chambres d’hôtes le Vieux Chêne, and Corte is 30 miles from the property. Campo dell’Oro Airport is 1.9 miles away.
Lydie was lovely and very helpful. Insisted we had breakfast at 7am before we left to catch plane.
Enormous bathroom with great shower. Would definitely stay again.
- Though we didn’t have common language with the owner (Lydia) and had to rely on either google tranlate or other guests for translation, we really enjoyed her company, helpfullness and dedication to making our vacation great. She is a person radiating positive energy, making your stay just a bit more better.
+ very communicative and nice owner/host
+ clean bedsheets
+ nice location, close to airport
+ beautiful view from the shared living room
- Lydie is a really welcoming host who will give you valuable tips on restaurants, beaches and things to do. The breakfast contained in the price is a really pleasant moment of the day. The panorama from the room was extremely nice. There is nothing to criticise, I would absolutely go back 🙂
- Very friendly lady. Quiet location. Beautifull spacy room with a nice view.
- Lydie was lovely and very helpful. Insisted we had breakfast at 7am before we left to catch plane.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Petreto-bicchisano Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Petreto-Bicchisano Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Petreto-Bicchisano Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Petreto-Bicchisano Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!